Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Who Have Slept With A Married Woman - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Have Slept With A Married Woman (11382 Views)

"I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by Ballzproblem2: 10:19am On Jan 08, 2023
Amarisco:

i don’t think anyone understood your point. a man wants to sleep with a married woman, wahala. But a woman wants to sleep with a married man, she’s even ‘helping the marriage’
exactly! the hypocrisy stinks!

1 Like

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by Uchenna10(m): 11:13am On Apr 09
harqinhola:
Listen carefully, DO NOT DO IT !

I have done this before and it’s one of my worst regrets in Life . They are very manipulative and sometimes possessive.

They really don’t care about you , it’s just about satisfying their lust and fantasies. You’ll end up being used !

Moreover, because they don’t get many suitors, they’ll clinch to you for as long as possible till they get another dick .

If they don’t give a free ck about the man that married them , my brother, don’t deceive urself .

FINALLY , na big curse u Dey play with . It’ll set you back for years !

RUN ABEG

Make I run o,e get one wey I de plan knack today.
Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by Pupanchy(m): 11:20am On Apr 09
If she's your wife, will you be happy if you find her on bed with another man ? The way you lay on your bed so you lye on it, meaning what goes around comes around

1 Like

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by Uchenna10(m): 12:02pm On Apr 09
franchasng:
In Africa it attracts curse really because the man paid the woman's bride price and the woman didn't pay the man's bride price, that's why it attract curses on men sleeping with married women more than on women sleeping with married men.

The culture, the traditional rites of bride price payment performed during marriage ceremony gives the man the spiritual ownership of the woman he married, and trying to steal it may attract curse if the man stealing doesn't carry a higher spiritual cover.

So it has to do more with the traditional rites. Some of the marriage rites or rituals performed during marriage ceremonies are centuries old and the ancient people of some communities made some spiritual vows or something that gives the husband absolute ownership of the wife he marries fully the traditional way.

Spirits abi demons love capitalizing on such things to wreck havocs.

That is why this is more applicable to African marriages than western world marriages.

Na only u talk sense bro.
Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by Emmanuel30a2: 3:28pm On Apr 09
Xcelinteriors:

Lot of guys don't know this. The world is more deep than we think
Are you married woman and u are into me? Tell me!
Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by Emmanuel30a2: 3:31pm On Apr 09
Nyascobar1414:
Fvk her if you want to..
Dont mind these clueless girls that has slept with a married man b4,shouting curses everywhere..

Only curse is transferable in sex,but blessings cant be transmitted..

Who raised these half baked moral men
Full baked immoral man, how una dey? Where u dey? Are u now a full baked moral man?
Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by galantjoe(m): 12:31pm On Apr 10
There is nothing special about fuccking married women. No curses, if it is your fantasy, do it to your satisfaction but don't let her husband catch you.

Africans na curses yet thieves, corrupt politician, murderers, etc are committing crimes on daily basis and getting rich from it. Yet curses didn't kill them.

Sex is catabolic process just like urination, defecation, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by thatsleepboy1: 1:15pm On Apr 10
Honestmoney:
Just wondering what the feeling is like ? I have a married neighbour of mine who is such much into me. About to give in to her, thought of getting advice here .

Bros I've read all the bullshit they told you about curses that it'll attract. They are all bullshit. What is the difference between she and her fellow unmarried woman? Did you force her to vow to her husband? No. Why the hell will you attract something abstract that calls itself curse? Brother, do what your mind tells you to do. If it's in your mind to do, then go ahead without any offense and remorse.

God be with you o.
Re: Who Have Slept With A Married Woman by thatsleepboy1: 1:24pm On Apr 10
Ballzproblem2:
hence begs the question,why is there more complications sleeping with married women ,than single women sleeping with married men ,nna this hypocrisy no jell well

It's the authority given to both parties spiritually. It shows that the man is lord over a woman in all ramifications. A married woman is her husband's (children inclusive) veil and once she sleeps with another man, the man becomes shaken in the spirit cos his identity in the spirit has been taken from him thereby leaving the whole family naked. Men grow to be gods here on earth before they die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget / I Went On A Romantic Date In Lagos And Was TREATED This Way Because I Had No Man / What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.