Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? (1771 Views)

Saliva Is Not A Lubricant; Do Not Use It During Sexual Intercourse - Doctor / 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says / 'No Man Should Engage Me With N20k Ring, Else I Will Use It To Stoned You'-lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Banilla: 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
If you had a choice, what superpower would you have?

I prefer invisibility, maybe the power to stop time or slow it down.

Of course, I would use my power to rob banks and get into the houses of boys and girls I like to watch them while they are nude (I'm a pervert) grin

Most importantly, I would rob banks

I also think mind reading and mind control is good.

How about you?

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by dawnomike(m): 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
Banilla:
If you had a choice, what superpower would you have?

I prefer invisibility, maybe the power to stop time or slow it down.

Of course, I would use my power to rob banks and get into the houses of boys and girls I like to watch them while they are nude (I'm a pervert) grin

Most importantly, I would rob banks

I also think mind reading and mind control is good.

How about you?

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Precognition, with that; I can avert so many nonsense
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Banilla: 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
dawnomike:
Precognition, with that; I can avert so many nonsense
What's life without risks?
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Boogyman557: 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2023

1 Like

Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Silentgroper(m): 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
I already got one.. I can read intention or tell motives towards something..
but i'd like telekinesis..

1 Like

Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Blackfire(m): 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
grin
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by emmanuelbrown26: 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
First thing I will do is to eradicate d useless and cursed gender from d surface of d earth.

1 Like

Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by brain54(m): 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
First thing I will do is to eradicate d useless and cursed gender from d surface of d earth.
Hahaha…

Na small pikin sense still Dey worry you!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Banilla: 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
Silentgroper:
I already got one.. I can read intention or tell motives towards something..

but i'd like telekinesis..
What purpose would these serve? Like, you don't want powers that could change your life?

1 Like

Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
without that gender life wud be so boring that many men wud be commiting suicide

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Banilla: 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
without that gender life wud be so boring that many men wud be commiting suicide
maybe he's gay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Enny2013(f): 2:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
I would simply stop pple from dying young.....

I luv it when pple grow old n fulfilled, before dying .
I hate pple dying young, especially after hustling for long.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Banilla: 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
Horrible superpowers! angry

Nigerians aren't heroes... No one else would use their powers to better their lives? angry
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
Omniscient, I want know everything.
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Silentgroper(m): 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
Banilla:
What purpose would these serve? Like, you don't want powers that could change your life?
If telekinesis cannot change ones life, i dont know what will...

but wait, how will having super powers change ur life. Do u wish to become a lab rat or some millitary-lized weapon..
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Banilla: 3:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nia69:
Omniscient, I want know everything.
Could you handle it?
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Banilla: 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
Silentgroper:
If telekinesis cannot change ones life, i dont know what will...

but wait, how will having super powers change ur life. Do u wish to become a lab rat or some millitary-lized weapon..
Well, invisibility could get you anywhere. Super speed too is great, if you move really quick then the world around you slows down so you can manipulate things (catch a bullet, rob a bank before anyone can say Silentgroper), shape shifting is cool, you could become anyone you want, impersonating really rich and influential people can work to your advantage.

1 Like

Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
Banilla:
Could you handle it?
I don't know. But that's what I'd like to have.

1 Like

Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by obinna58(m): 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
The power to destroy the ladies through the help of my pennis

Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
The power to fly. I’d go any and everywhere. I could help rescue people but then they’d treat me like superman and I wouldn’t have time to enjoy my powers. So, I would keep it a secret until I am bored of flying then I’d show the world and be a superhero grin grin grin
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
Banilla:
maybe he's gay
De way some of dem de reason sef de baffle me

1 Like

Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Kipaji: 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
Absolute focus and impeccable discipline.

1 Like

Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
grin grin grin
Kipaji:
Absolute focus and impeccable discipline.

Will you be disciplined man! LOL. What part of the title are you guys not understanding?
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Kipaji: 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
Dimples2022:
grin grin grin

Will you be disciplined man! LOL. What part of the title are you guys not understanding?

What do you mean? OP asked for what superpower we would like to have and I said mine.

1 Like

Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Banilla: 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
Dimples2022:
grin grin grin

A superhero is a superhero! grin

Disciplined man would be an excellent role model for children, especially Nigerian children.

I can just imagine his red Cape with a 'D'. grin
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Banilla: 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
Kipaji:

What do you mean? OP asked for what superpower we would like to have and I said mine.
Bruh.

It's fine tho. We want what we want, right? smiley

1 Like

Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Silentgroper(m): 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
Banilla:
Well, invisibility could get you anywhere. Super speed too is great, if you move really quick then the world around you slows down so you can manipulate things (catch a bullet, rob a bank before anyone can say Silentgroper), shape shifting is cool, you could become anyone you want, impersonating really rich and influential people can work to your advantage.
Sounds thrilling...

1 Like

Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
My bad, you’re right! Sorry Captain D grin

Banilla:
A superhero is a superhero! grin

Disciplined man would be an excellent role model for children, especially Nigerian children.

I can just imagine his red Cape with a 'D'. grin
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by marlow1962(m): 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
Power to appear and disappear anytime I wnt, so wen u dy yan rubbish I go just disappear, appear wer dem dy package good mata , chop food chop food, appear again listen to ur rubbish, disappear again, chop food chop food , appear for wer another woman dy cheat on her man, infact I go dy use my powers dy torment evil ppl (men and women)

1 Like

Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Foodqueen(f): 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
Destroy bad politicians.
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Chaos14: 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
Teleportation i'll use it to steal and shoplift many things then sell them for profit
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Finitin: 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Sleeping When My Cousin Entered The Room [EP Thread] / He Left Her Because She Slept With Different Guys In The Past / Marijuana Vs Alcohol (choose Wisely)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.