Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? (1790 Views)

Saliva Is Not A Lubricant; Do Not Use It During Sexual Intercourse - Doctor / 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says / 'No Man Should Engage Me With N20k Ring, Else I Will Use It To Stoned You'-lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by oluwatobi01(m): 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
Enny2013:
I would simply stop pple from dying young.....

I luv it when pple grow old n fulfilled, before dying .
I hate pple dying young, especially after hustling for long.

Enny, I like you... If u are not in a relationship and you base in Lagos, we could spark up something serious.

I have already sent u a mail.

1 Like

Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by emmanuelbrown26: 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
brain54:

Hahaha…

Na small pikin sense still Dey worry you!
When a child start dancing surugede music, that child does not know that surugede is dance for d gods.
D gods are wise, unless u don't hv elders in ur lineage
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by emmanuelbrown26: 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
without that gender life wud be so boring that many men wud be commiting suicide
Thats for those that wana commit suicide bro. life would hv being a better place without that gender

1 Like

Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by emmanuelbrown26: 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

De way some of dem de reason sef de baffle me
Mr. Man, anybody can reason in any way that deem right. So eliminating the caused gender should not be ur headach
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Enny2013(f): 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
oluwatobi01:

Enny, I like you... If u are not in a relationship and you base in Lagos, we could spark up something serious.

I have already sent u a mail.
Smiling*** what do u lyk abt me,bro?
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by brain54(m): 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

When a child start dancing surugede music, that child does not know that surugede is dance for d gods.
D gods are wise, unless u don't hv elders in ur lineage
It is not every open eyes that see. A person does not climb to the roof top without a ladder. And the secret of the mouth is first known by the chewing stick!

No be the way kolanut Dey sound for mouth when chewing be the way e dey taste!

The gods are wiser than wise…

1 Like

Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by emmanuelbrown26: 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
brain54:

It is not every open eyes that see. A person does not climb to the roof top without a ladder. And the secret of the mouth is first known by the chewing stick!

No be the way kolanut Dey sound for mouth when chewing be the way e dey taste!

The gods are wiser than wise…

A child who protested when being stripped on the back by its mother, it's humbled by the scorching sun when left to walk. Check around u and see how many elders u hv in ur lineage if at all u hv any

1 Like

Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by brain54(m): 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

A child who protested when being stripped on the back by its mother, it's humbled by the scorching sun when left to walk. Check around u and see how many elders u hv in ur lineage if at all u hv any
A wise beetle does not get roasted with yam…

The numerousity of the millipede’s leg does not make it faster than a fowl. The head that knocks the beehive will bear the stinging.

A woman is never too old in the music she knows how to dance!

1 Like

Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
Banilla:
If you had a choice, what superpower would you have?

I prefer invisibility, maybe the power to stop time or slow it down.

Of course, I would use my power to rob banks and get into the houses of boys and girls I like to watch them while they are nude (I'm a pervert) grin

Most importantly, I would rob banks

I also think mind reading and mind control is good.

How about you?

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Lalasticlala

My super power will be to turn Siofra into frog & leave am in a zoo (no oofencse) angry

Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by siofra(f): 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
DaddyCK:

My super power will be to turn Siofra into frog & leave am in a zoo (no oofencse) angry

My superpower will be to turn you into cucumber and leave you inside Bobrisky's toto. Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
siofra:

My superpower will be to turn you into cucumber and leave you inside Bobrisky's toto. Rubbish!

^^^^dry.....try another dry joke undecided
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
siofra:

Ain't u happy we would love to turn u into frog not becuz u ugly.....ok fix yor face & I will turn u to portable..deal? wink
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by emmanuelbrown26: 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2023
brain54:

A wise beetle does not get roasted with yam…

The numerousity of the millipede’s leg does not make it faster than a fowl. The head that knocks the beehive will bear the stinging.

A woman is never too old in the music she knows how to dance!
In dis context she is fucking old and won't be able to shake her body, go and verify from EMI lokan
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by brain54(m): 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

In dis context she is fucking old and won't be able to shake her body, go and verify from EMI lokan
Too old ke…

A snake always leaves it home with its poison.

It is only a cripple who hesitates to climb a storey building. Or does the owner of a large buttocks consider it as heavy load?

1 Like

Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by emmanuelbrown26: 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
brain54:

Too old ke…

A snake always leaves it home with its poison.

It is only a cripple who hesitates to climb a storey building. Or does the owner of a large buttocks consider it as heavy load?
When it's marathon time, that's when a woman with heavy buttocks will know what has come over her

1 Like

Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by brain54(m): 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

When it's marathon time, that's when a woman with heavy buttocks will know what has come over her
The most difficult person to wake is the one pretending to sleep…

1 Like

Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Streetmovement(m): 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
Chaos14:
Teleportation i'll use it to steal and shoplift many things then sell them for profit

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Don't forget you can end up teleporting into a prison build for your likes if care is not taken grin

1 Like

Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by emmanuelbrown26: 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2023
brain54:

The most difficult person to wake is the one pretending to sleep…
Bcs the person trying to wake him or her up must be an idiot
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Streetmovement(m): 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2023

After thinking of all the amazing super powers to choose from have decided to go deep on this one.......

I would love to hold the power to will anything using my mind or through spoken word; anything I use my mind or mouth to pronounce that's what is gonna happen and that's what I will posess or become....Words from the mind are powerful.

I hardly see a super power that can beat this one
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by brain54(m): 11:44pm On Jan 07, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Bcs the person trying to wake him or her up must be an idiot
Only a bastar.d child calls his father idiot…

It is what the eyes looks for that it sees!

A stick that touches rubbish smells of rubbish. Person wey dem break coconut for him head no Dey chop inside the coconut o!

1 Like

Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by nigeriansamurai(m): 1:16am On Jan 08, 2023
Banilla:
Horrible superpowers! angry

Nigerians aren't heroes... No one else would use their powers to better their lives? angry
well mine is immortality. ill first create an army that worships me, conquer nigeria then make it better....from there the rest of africa, then the world maybe even other planets. hehehehe
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:57am On Jan 08, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Thats for those that wana commit suicide bro. life would hv being a better place without that gender

How u 4 take come dis world come think of eliminating dem if to say de same gender no born u? I don't wanna read of how u became a serial killer that specializes in killing ladies o
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by ZINNYBANKS: 7:22am On Jan 08, 2023
Maybe I'll credit my acct myself with 70 quadrillion naira if I have magic ..
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by emmanuelbrown26: 7:52am On Jan 08, 2023
brain54:

Only a bastar.d child calls his father idiot…

It is what the eyes looks for that it sees!

A stick that touches rubbish smells of rubbish. Person wey dem break coconut for him head no Dey chop inside the coconut o!
It's only a foolish and inresponsible father that breeds a bastard
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by danilo2010(m): 8:06am On Jan 08, 2023
I will like d power of flash
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Dyfynezz12(m): 8:25am On Jan 08, 2023
Telepathy
Ability to read thoughts and control minds
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by brain54(m): 8:45am On Jan 08, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

It's only a foolish and inresponsible father that breeds a bastard
Only the stupid child who doesn’t know the potency of his father’s charm calls it “ mare vegetable”!
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by emmanuelbrown26: 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2023
brain54:

Only the stupid child who doesn’t know the potency of his father’s charm calls it “ mare vegetable”!
That's why d father should not be inresponsible in discharge of his fatherly duty
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by kals4luv990(m): 1:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
Just give me the OMNI GOD power..I go manage am
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by brain54(m): 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

That's why d father should not be inresponsible in discharge of his fatherly duty
Back to my original comment…

A child will never understand the ways of the elders…

Maybe when he becomes an elder himself!

In other words na small pikin sense still Dey worry you!
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Chaos14: 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
Streetmovement:

Don't forget you can end up teleporting into a prison build for your likes if care is not taken grin
You don watch too much jumper
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Demaxl(m): 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2023
Banilla:
If you had a choice, what superpower would you have?

I prefer invisibility, maybe the power to stop time or slow it down.

Of course, I would use my power to rob banks and get into the houses of boys and girls I like to watch them while they are nude (I'm a pervert) grin

Most importantly, I would rob banks

I also think mind reading and mind control is good.

How about you?

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Lalasticlala

Mind control

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good In Kitchen Vs. Good In Bed / N20,000 Naira For the Correct Answer!!!!! / Can Just Friends Be More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.