Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? (1786 Views)

Saliva Is Not A Lubricant; Do Not Use It During Sexual Intercourse - Doctor / 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says / 'No Man Should Engage Me With N20k Ring, Else I Will Use It To Stoned You'-lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Demaxl(m): 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
First thing I will do is to eradicate d useless and cursed gender from d surface of d earth.

how old are you? undecided
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2023
Talk and do undecided
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by SPAMBOX7: 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
The power to say or wish for anything and it will come to pass.
Yes I no be God but if I get that power all una go be my slaves. Who cares if you spit fire. I will just wish that you turn into a dog and vroom you become a dog. Then I sell you to some calabar man for pepper soup. No time

Lastly I will be able to have the same powers as the op. All I have to do I wish and I become it lol
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by emmanuelbrown26: 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
brain54:

Back to my original comment…

A child will never understand the ways of the elders…

Maybe when he becomes an elder himself!

In other words na small pikin sense still Dey worry you!
Chaiiii, waiting man no go see for faceless forum. Imagine u AMANGELE Adams? So Adams u dey call an elder like me small pikin? Nairaland just dey turn ants to an antelope. Adams, is not ur fault at all
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by emmanuelbrown26: 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
Demaxl:

how old are you? undecided
I'm an elder and I still stand on my opinion.
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by oluwatobi01(m): 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
Enny2013:

Smiling*** what do u lyk abt me,bro?

My instinct tells me you are smart and I love your simplicity. However, I know you don't like fair/light skin guys which can be a major concern because I am fair but not a player though.

1 Like

Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Streetmovement(m): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2023
Chaos14:
You don watch too much jumper

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Lol
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
Banilla:
If you had a choice, what superpower would you have?

I prefer invisibility, maybe the power to stop time or slow it down.

Of course, I would use my power to rob banks and get into the houses of boys and girls I like to watch them while they are nude (I'm a pervert) grin

Most importantly, I would rob banks

I also think mind reading and mind control is good.

How about you?

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Lalasticlala

.we hav all voted to use our super powers to turn Siofra to frog......everybody agree she shold be in a zoo sir!!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Banilla: 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
The power to say or wish for anything and it will come to pass.
Yes I no be God but if I get that power all una go be my slaves. Who cares if you spit fire. I will just wish that you turn into a dog and vroom you become a dog. Then I sell you to some calabar man for pepper soup. No time

Lastly I will be able to have the same powers as the op. All I have to do I wish and I become it lol
You would get bored quick... Don't wish to have it all.
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by SPAMBOX7: 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
Banilla:
You would get bored quick... Don't wish to have it all.
Then I will quickly wish not to be bored again. Be like you never see anything grin
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Banilla: 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Then I will quickly wish not to be bored again. Be like you never see anything grin
That's not right
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by SPAMBOX7: 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
Banilla:
That's not right
Then I will wish it feels right for everyone cheesy
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Banilla: 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Then I will wish it feels right for everyone cheesy
You could wish to be a successful yahoo boy tho... undecided
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by SPAMBOX7: 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
Banilla:
You could wish to be a successful yahoo boy tho... undecided

You just triggered my memory with this comment. I think I have seen this name somewhere. Stupid b!tch grin
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Banilla: 2:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
You just triggered my memory with this comment. I think I have seen this name somewhere. Stupid b!tch grin
$50 a month yahoo boy. grin
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by SPAMBOX7: 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
Banilla:
$50 a month yahoo boy. grin
I know you angry at me grin but it's your fault. Not mine

Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Banilla: 3:15pm On Jan 11, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
I know you angry at me grin but it's your fault. Not mine
Delete my love's picture this second! angry

See how fresh he is. My shine shine bobo. kiss
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by SPAMBOX7: 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
Banilla:
Delete my love's picture this second! angry

See how fresh he is. My shine shine bobo. kiss
Same old bitch grin
Hit me up when you have grown up. You know where
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Banilla: 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Same old bitch grin
Hit me up when you have grown up. You know where
I don't blame you... Gift card Yahoo boy. Find your level grin
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by SPAMBOX7: 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
Banilla:
I don't blame you... Gift card Yahoo boy. Find your level grin
We could be fucking by now if you still not a child. Till you grow anything you say I'm okay with it. As long as it makes you feel good cheesy
Buzz me when you are grown and ready to be munched good
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Banilla: 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
We could be fucking by now if you still not a child. Till you grow anything you say I'm okay with it. As long as it makes you feel good cheesy
Buzz me when you are grown and ready to be munched good
What do I get in return? The $50 you survive on monthly, abi? Big boys are plenty here in Abuja, don't need a smallie.

But I have a sweetheart. So bye-bye. ☺️
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by SPAMBOX7: 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
Banilla:
What do I get in return? The $50 you survive on monthly, abi? Big boys are plenty here in Abuja, don't need a smallie.

But I have a sweetheart. So bye-bye. ☺️
Coming from someone who's never known what it feels like to take dick lmao. You could say that to people who dunno you and they buy it cheesy
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by Banilla: 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
I'm someone who's never known what it feels like to have decent cash lmao. You could say that to people who dunno you and they buy it cheesy
I know. That's why your offer sucks. You can't spend what you don't have. Maybe someone would consider registering for your 2k spamming class. grin
Re: What Superpower Would You Have And How Would You Use It? by SPAMBOX7: 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
Banilla:
I know I am a stupid bitch. Please check your telegram

I did and I replied you. Oya make I rest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Why I Date Many Guys / My Romance Escapade / How Do I Cure Conji As A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.