Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun (48095 Views)

Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) / Adorable Moment Supporters Offered Peter Obi Juice And Water In Ikeja (photo) / Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by 00FFT00(m): 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
Omazik:
The difference is that Tinubu and his accomplice in crime will use money to entice hungry Nigerians to attend his rallies, while people attend Obi's rally on their own without receiving shishi.

Dem dey even spend their hard earned shishi take attend. Na so true love dey take start. Nigerians don tire for nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by DukeofUmueri247: 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
hahahaha

Everybody don abandoned Obi including him campaign PCC grin grin

OBI dey embarrass them with empty field campaign grin grin
Which shame is worse than these?

1 Like

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Killerbag36: 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2023
JAWBONE:
Agbadorians and JagaBANDITS go shit for body today.

Tinubu is in Ondo at the same time holding his campaign and Obi is pulling this kind crowd in his backyard.

Remember Obi does not have any Governor, Senator, House of Reps, House of Assembly or even Local Government Chairman working for him.
No paid support groups, no online urchins. It's just him and the love the people have for him. Yet he can attract this support.

Body go tell una February.
Obi fit no win o but he can make your favourite candidate lose

Obi just gat win na 9ja only hope enhance people go suffer. Bt On God sha
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by 00FFT00(m): 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
sapele914:
Just to be particular, don’t come back in future and say you weren’t told that Bola Ahmed Tinubu will win rather convincing, thanks a bunch to Peter Obi & Obasanjo.

Many times you illusionist tend to forget that you are in Nigeria, home of the fantastically corrupt.

Wait, you dey confirm say una wan thief this election like dis?.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Father4all: 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Like this?

Even with a sitting governor in Ondo?
it's not about how full or occupied the venue is. Na election results go tell

2 Likes

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

Obi the empty field show of shame campaign grin grin grin

Can you be sensible for once?
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by galaxy2020(m): 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
Make Atiku or that semi imbe tryam nah, if them no carry their corpse go morgue...
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Classic40: 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
For Tinubu's home o.

From the way things are going, Obi will even beat him Home & Away. Omoh
just deceiving yourself
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
Obaofaba:
A strategy to lure people to his campaign ground.

Yet he still had a flopped rally.

A failure is always a failure.

Why must you always misyarn and always say stupid things. Does that look like an empty stadium
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Centcanada: 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
For Tinubu's home o.

my like here made this like to be 419 cos it was 418 before meaning it will be like a movie to them or 419 if obi clear their doubt. Obi all the way.
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by AMI3(m): 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
For Tinubu's home o.

U get mind dear. Bck to topic. They are coming for u. Watch as Urchins dey run come
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
Novarisammy2:

take proper cure of ur mental health pls. it will be a big shame if u start roaming the streets. I can recommend a good psychiatrist for you at a subsidized rate

They are programmed robots on Nairaland....they are not human beings so stop disturbing yourself...

No sane man supports TINUBU.......
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Pat081: 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

empty field or not I myself and my family will vote for him he win or not my vote will go for him I will not vote for an old thiefs APC n PDP
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by obiekunie01: 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
fadre5:
Dey play

Asiwaju for a reason...

Baba stand tall grin

and they are all backing him!

POETIC!

1 Like

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Omodua(m): 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Empty field
You need Glasses. Compare to Tinubu rented crowd in Ondo yesterday.
You never see anything!
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by arantess: 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2023
ThoughtOfYou:
Father Lord give us the best man, amen.
He has given us already

We should now play our part on that day
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by arantess: 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
empty field as usual grin angry grin
Empty brain as usual
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Doyou2019: 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
Obaofaba:
A strategy to lure people to his campaign ground.

Yet he still had a flopped rally.

A failure is always a failure.

This is Nigeria
Wia pesin wey no get work
Get mouth to call a whole ex-Governor 'failure'.
You're sick in the head mosdef.

1 Like

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by SAMJAY7: 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
Pat081:
empty field or not I myself and my family will vote for him he win or not my vote will go for him I will not vote for an old thiefs APC n PDP
Hahahahaha

Your vote and that of your family own is as useless as Obi presidential ambition
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by GoAndVerifyNow: 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
A good product sells itself.

That's a solid Igbo Proverb.
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

Amala and ewedu miscreant.
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by SAMJAY7: 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
Doyou2019:

This is Nigeria
Wia pesin wey no get work
Get mouth to call a whole ex-Governor 'failure'.
You're sick in the head mosdef.
Shut up Ekwensu

Obi is a known failure in the league of career politicians with huge dangling balls
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Meandmycrew(f): 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
President Peter obi of the federal republic of nigeria . Congratulation sir!

1 Like

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by SAMJAY7: 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

Amala and ewedu miscreant.
Hahahahaha

OSU, the demented effeminate nitwits grin
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Doyou2019: 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Shut up Ekwensu

Obi is a known failure in the league of career politicians with huge dangling balls
Go find work fes!
You need am pass this Urchinson work wey you dey do.
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Bishopwizzy(m): 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
JAWBONE:
Agbadorians and JagaBANDITS go shit for body today.

Tinubu is in Ondo at the same time holding his campaign and Obi is pulling this kind crowd in his backyard.

Remember Obi does not have any Governor, Senator, House of Reps, House of Assembly or even Local Government Chairman working for him.
No paid support groups, no online urchins. It's just him and the love the people have for him. Yet he can attract this support.

Body go tell una February.
Obi fit no win o but he can make your favourite candidate lose

"No paid online urchins" that one loud � ��
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by ransomed: 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2023
sapele914:
You better start to prepare for life under Bola Ahmed Tinubu, not another wailing of I did no t know, for another 8 years because of your ignorance & lack of foresight, nonsense Almijiri.

Your madness has started after taking sapele water.
It is your generation that will suffer under Emilokan. As for me and my household, we are OBIdiently following God 's rescue agenda.

1 Like

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Tradman: 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2023
Jalinspy:
No wonder tinubu is shouting Obi, Obi, thereby making Obi more popular. Tinubu is indirectly campaigning for Obi and Atiku by shouting there names up & down. grin grin
so u get it. Tinubu primary intention is to entertain Nigerians and helping us spread Peter obi presidential ambition. Please encourage ur people in your neighbourhood collect thier pvc and vote Peter obi
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Ambassadors: 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

Obi the empty field calamity cheesy grin

OBI dey embarrass himself for public with empty TOWN hall meeting grin
Obi has and will never embarrass himself, you are the one embarrassing your generation and children unborn because of a morsel of bread you are mortgaging the destiny of your children unborn
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by SAMJAY7: 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
Doyou2019:

Go find work fes!
You need am pass this Urchinson work wey you dey do.
Hahahahaha

See Painment everywhere grin

Eweee grin

Hahahahaha
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
Tulumbu and his urchins should watch their blood pressure this time around
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by SAMJAY7: 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ambassadors:
Obi has and will never embarrass himself, you are the one embarrassing your generation and children unborn because of a morsel of bread you are mortgaging the destiny of your children unborn
Obi dey disgrace him ancestors with the show of shame all in the name of campaign

No be by force to campaign na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 / Huge Bales Of Foreign Currencies Seized At Kano Airport / Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.