Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun (48099 Views)

Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) / Adorable Moment Supporters Offered Peter Obi Juice And Water In Ikeja (photo) / Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by puzzlegate(m): 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

Obi the empty field show of shame campaign

Hahahahaha
stop typing rubbish. Don't you know what empty means ? The hollow in your brain is what you can call empty.

1 Like

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Pat081: 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

Your vote and that of your family own is as useless as Obi presidential ambition
it may be useless but I like it that way
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Nchenches: 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Empty field

Your ethno-religious bigots in Nigeria will refuse to vote thr nost qualified presidential candidate, Peter Obi.
But your ethno-religious bigots will share their votes between Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso.

That leaves huge victory for Peter Obi.
God ordained the 2023 presidential race for Peter Obi.

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by sonssyo: 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
Over 2.5 bet won here tongue
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
Shinzokiyotake:
he will not and cannot win the election that's the fact

Your fact go shock you come February.
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by SAMJAY7: 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
Nchenches:

Your ethno-religious bigots in Nigeria will refuse to vote thr nost qualified presidential candidate, Peter Obi.
But your ethno-religious bigots will share their votes between Tinubu, Atiku and Tambuwal.

That leaves huge victory for Peter Obi.
God ordained the 2023 presidential race for Peter Obi.
epistle over Obi failure grin
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by sukar886: 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Empty field
Empty field kee u, blind man, is better than rented crowed
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by MansoryMX(m): 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
sapele914:
When he has poor people like you that can do the trekking for him for a simple fee?

We know to be poor is a curse, please don’t take your life for nothing.

Look at this unfortunate urchin! My dogs feeding allowance for a month will feed you and your entire family both extended for 10 years!

1 Like

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by OKOATA(m): 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
Hussein035:

With the fitness what did Anambra gain than increased poverty ratio
If he didn't increase poverty in your household you have nothing to worry about, did you live in anambra or just talking out of hate.
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by lereinter(m): 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
For Tinubu's home o.

From the way things are going, Obi will even beat him Home & Away. Omoh

Sorry

Why they no vote for LP in the last governor election?
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Igboslayer: 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
Suffer head.
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Shikini: 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2023
Thank you Osun
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by ufotunang: 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
For Tinubu's home o.

....will also beat tinubu in tinubu Local government area
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by ufotunang: 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
This is the type of president we need a strong man...not weak president that people will be holding his hand while walking
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by youngrhosy(m): 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
Na oke fia, not oke ofa
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by VeryDirtyPussy: 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
Gossipninja:
The moment HE Peter Obi trekked from Oke Ofa to the Freedom Park in Osogbo, Osun State.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cha_65vOz-c

God bless the incoming president PO
Tinubu will never smell Aso Rock
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by osazsky(m): 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

Obi the empty field show of shame campaign grin grin grin
instead of u to pray that a fit obi should win u dey support old retarded man cuz of tribe and religion..waiting bubu do una na just rehearsal.. thank God say I get better cash so when people dey suffer I enjoy it during bubu time..I nor fit laff..waiting consign me..I nor first they vote..nigerians deserve to suffer and be killed by herders..for me everywhere na flight...so u guys should suit urself..I dont discuss political issues self...I stopped after the death of yaradua..nigeria is a rich country
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Goodoldays(m): 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
sapele914:
Answer Irrelevant 5% votes in the east is inconsequential.

I don’t have to reply this
Too petty and bitter
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Betanaija42moro: 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Empty field
Empty brain
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Emola12(m): 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2023
One useless guy dey ask of DATTI come and see ooo no be joke seresere le pe Abi? o ma choke yin ba kan
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Emola12(m): 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
For Tinubu's home o.

e go be like magic from their eye aswear me as omo Yoruba rere OBI--DATTI is my choice only God can change it God punish haters
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Emola12(m): 11:48pm On Jan 07, 2023
By fire by Force we must take back naija from our criminal APC
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Emola12(m): 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Empty field
see confident for Tinubu domot u no even ashame of ur self make Tinubu try am for Anambra e go be like say he go thief swingum
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Emola12(m): 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
Obaofaba:
A strategy to lure people to his campaign ground.

Yet he still had a flopped rally.

A failure is always a failure.
what of ur drugs Lord wey gather yeye crowd with bag of rice in Ondo state Just dey play with your future I pity ur generation
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Emola12(m): 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
OKOATA:
Obi is using a unique strategy by taking a walk to the event venue, that way people can have a glimpse of him and know that their president is agile and fit for the job. Very amazing from him..
the man has confident die when he know say he no sell drugs collect money not give Dem change back osun state is OBIDIENT

1 Like

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by historic: 12:05am On Jan 08, 2023
sapele914:
Hungry Youths? A hungry man, is an angry man, Peter Obi no dey hungry, make e no deceive you with words, hungry jack.

He will never smell Aso Rock Bathroom, your chances of winning 50 million Naira with a 1,000 ticket bet @ Naijabet, is 30x more likely than Peter Obi passing Aso Rock gate.

I have told you to stop living in the past you no go gree... February go do you like film trick... No go commit suicide oo
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Ibman: 12:17am On Jan 08, 2023
Why are you behaving as if you are not in Nigeria, the full field you see are people that went to collect their stolen money. If na you won't you go and collect your money.. Obi is stingy while Tinubu blablablue is greedy.choose one
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by historic: 12:19am On Jan 08, 2023
00FFT00:

Wait, you dey confirm say una wan thief this election like dis?.

That has always been their plan
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by nnamdi640: 12:32am On Jan 08, 2023
Unlike Theivnubu whose his supporters were carefully observing as he was walking down the stage, baba noticed that and was ashame of himself before telling the guy that was waiting to catch him incase he fall to stay clear.
Obi is strong and can move the nation forward.
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by MrALIVE: 12:36am On Jan 08, 2023
If you are still in doubt that obi is the next President of Nigeria,I advise you to check into the next psychiatric hospital.

Obi 2023 is a goal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun APC Crisis: Bisi Akande Mediates In Oyetola, Aregbesola Rift (Photos) / Buhari Orders Probe On How ISIS Leader Got Nigerian Visa / Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.