Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun (48108 Views)

Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) / Adorable Moment Supporters Offered Peter Obi Juice And Water In Ikeja (photo) / Osinbajo Caused Gridlock In Bariga As He Trekked To Pay Homage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by searchlight: 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
empty field as usual grin angry grin
Urchins are more interested in obi campaign than the Agbado crooner. Everybody there will be voting Obi unlike that of the balablu bullalla

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Ezzymadu: 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
Peter na Obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by MansoryMX(m): 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Empty field

Make Agbado drug baron try am trek for just 1 mile. I go stake my life if he nor piss, poop on himself, fall down and die cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by chichriso: 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2023

1 Like

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by sapele914(m): 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
MansoryMX:

Make Agbado drug baron try am trek for just 1 mile. I go stake my life if he nor piss, poop on himself, fall down and die cheesy
When he has poor people like you that can do the trekking for him for a simple fee?

We know to be poor is a curse, please don’t take your life for nothing.
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Goodoldays(m): 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
Peter has been to Lagos,Oyo,Osun…when will Agba do champion visit Anambra,Imo or Enugu?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by DJInfluence: 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2023
Why is the size of a crowd so important to some people?

60% of people in all politician's rally won't even vote.
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Backpedal: 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
JAWBONE:
Agbadorians and JagaBANDITS go shit for body today.

Tinubu is in Ondo at the same time holding his campaign and Obi is pulling this kind crowd in his backyard.

Remember Obi does not have any Governor, Senator, House of Reps, House of Assembly or even Local Government Chairman working for him.
No paid support groups, no online urchins. It's just him and the love the people have for him. Yet he can attract this support.

Body go tell una February.
Obi fit no win o but he can make your favourite candidate lose

Obi is really gonna hurt Tinubu

Because i suspect that the north MAY lock horns for Atiku

And with Obi and Tinubu dividing southern votes
Atiku just MAY win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by sapele914(m): 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2023
Goodoldays:
Peter has been to Lagos,Oyo,Osun…when will Agba do champion visit Anambra,Imo or Enugu?
Irrelevant 5%, Pdp & Peter Obi can share it, politics no be gra gra, one must be calculative.
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by sapele914(m): 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2023
Goodoldays:
Just to say I was here, none of them he will get 15%.
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by ozonelayer79: 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2023
Game over.
PO won.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by EkegboDavidOd: 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
Now Dino will not come and comment now oo later he will be showing us lying pictures of empty stadium.
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Angelfrost(m): 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:

Well, not every person has the looted funds to share to impoverished people in rallies!
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Tflex01: 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

I really feel for you guys.

SW gradually slipping from your Drugnubu.

Lagos is already in the bag, remaining 5 SW states. You go cry in February

Leema o

I can't wait for February 25 grin
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by sapele914(m): 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
Backpedal:

Atiku just MAY win
Just to be particular, don’t come back in future and say you weren’t told that Bola Ahmed Tinubu will win rather convincing, thanks a bunch to Peter Obi & Obasanjo.

Many times you illusionist tend to forget that you are in Nigeria, home of the fantastically corrupt.
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Backpedal: 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
sapele914:
Just to be particular, don’t come back in future and say you weren’t told that Bola Ahmed Tinubu will win rather convincing.

Many times you illusionist tend to forget that you are in Nigeria, home of the fantastically corrupt.

Let's see
With how desperate Atiku is
He knows the only way to victory is packing thenorthen vote
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Tflex01: 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
Backpedal:

Atiku just MAY win

Obi will not see 5% of the total votes cast in Osun. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by sapele914(m): 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
Backpedal:

Let's see
With how desperate Atiku is
He knows the only way to victory is packing thenorthen vote
APC holds the carrot & the sling, Abubakar Atiku has nothing to offer, the real political strategist & brokers in the North, have their eyes on the future in Shettima, Atiku Abubakar is yesterday’s story.

I will not be surprised if Adamawa & Bauchi are the only States Atiku will win in the North.
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Isholad11(m): 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
An barren tree will not receive any stone compare to a sweet orange tree. Obi is the greatest threat now. Those of us that are attending Obi-dients are doing it from the heart. You guys will soon receive the greatest shock.
I am Yoruba from Osun State. My education is a waste if I choose tribal sentiment over competence

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Goodoldays(m): 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2023
sapele914:
Just to say I was here, none of them he will get 15%.

This is not what I asked
You are off point

1 Like

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Goodoldays(m): 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
sapele914:
Irrelevant 5%, Pdp & Peter Obi can share it, politics no be gra gra, one must be calculative.

You are off point
I asked and innocent question,you dey here dey convulse

1 Like

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by sapele914(m): 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
Isholad11:
An barren tree will not receive any stone compare to a sweet orange tree. Obi is the greatest threat now. Those of us that are attending Obi-dients are doing it from the heart. You guys will soon receive the greatest shock.
I am Yoruba from Osun State. My education is a waste if I choose tribal sentiment over competence
Almijiri stop deceiving yourself, focus on Adeleke the Governor of your state, he is more important to you, stop this nonsense fantasy, no messiah is coming to save Nigeria.
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by anonymuz(m): 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
For Tinubu's home o.

From the way things are going, Obi will even beat him Home & Away. Omoh
see obi is the man. I'm still scared of INEC
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by sapele914(m): 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
Goodoldays:

You are off point
I asked and innocent question,you dey here dey convulse
Answer Irrelevant 5% votes in the east is inconsequential.
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Tomie1212: 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2023
*FOR SALE*

2 Plots of Land available for sale @ Ibeju Lekki, sharing fence with Amen Estate phase II. 8 minutes drive from the express way.

Land is fenced.
*1200 sqmeters*

*Title: C of O*

*Price 40 million*(asking Price/negotiable) please call 09087614884

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Ogaga87(m): 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:

Shame on those who forgot that, Tinubu got a field full of supporters but lost the Osun election..

Shame again..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by silibaba: 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
For Tinubu's home o.

From the way things are going, Obi will even beat him Home & Away. Omoh

Obi

Is

The

Real

Deal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Karleb(m): 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2023
If Goodluck could defeat Atiku in primary and Buhari in the general election, Obi can do this.

1 Like

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by franudi: 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria. Energy of this man is too much.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by queenblossom(f): 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

Obi the empty field show of shame campaign grin grin grin

I pity your generation cos the kind suffer wey dem go suffer eeeh, this one u dey suffer na small thing
Re: Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun by Omazik: 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
The difference is that Tinubu and his accomplice in crime will use money to entice hungry Nigerians to attend his rallies, while people attend Obi's rally on their own without receiving shishi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter / Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court / Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.