Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,513 members, 7,850,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

When Your Facebook Friend Stops Watching Your Stories And Stops Liking Your Phot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Facebook Friend Stops Watching Your Stories And Stops Liking Your Phot (524 Views)

She Stops Liking Your Facebook Photos And Stops Watching Your Stories? / A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Facebook Friend Stops Watching Your Stories And Stops Liking Your Phot by mamagee3(f): 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
What would you do if your friend on Facebook stops watching your stories and stops liking your posts intentionally but likes other people’s posts?

Is it because I didn’t like any of her photos nor posts?

And what would you do?
Re: When Your Facebook Friend Stops Watching Your Stories And Stops Liking Your Phot by falcon01: 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
It means he doesn’t like you no more
Re: When Your Facebook Friend Stops Watching Your Stories And Stops Liking Your Phot by mamagee3(f): 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
falcon01:
It means he doesn’t like you no more
It’s a she
Re: When Your Facebook Friend Stops Watching Your Stories And Stops Liking Your Phot by falcon01: 11:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
mamagee3:

It’s a she
she doesn't Like you, maybe you had a fight or quarrel with her and that's her way of retaliating.
Re: When Your Facebook Friend Stops Watching Your Stories And Stops Liking Your Phot by mamagee3(f): 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
falcon01:
she doesn't Like you, maybe you had a fight or quarrel with her and that's her way of retaliating.
She invited me to like a page on Facebook but I declined.

Moreover, I didn’t like any of hers…could that have an impact?
Re: When Your Facebook Friend Stops Watching Your Stories And Stops Liking Your Phot by falcon01: 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
mamagee3:

She invited me to like a page on Facebook but I declined.

Moreover, I didn’t like any of hers…could that have an impact?
there you go, that's the problem.
Re: When Your Facebook Friend Stops Watching Your Stories And Stops Liking Your Phot by Acidosis(m): 11:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
Why do you avoid her posts and photos, mamagee?
Re: When Your Facebook Friend Stops Watching Your Stories And Stops Liking Your Phot by mamagee3(f): 11:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
Acidosis:

Why do you avoid her posts and photos, mamagee?
I didn’t avoid her posts…I just didn’t react to them…
Re: When Your Facebook Friend Stops Watching Your Stories And Stops Liking Your Phot by Acidosis(m): 11:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
mamagee3:

She's not avoiding your posts either. She's simply not reacting to them.

1 Like

Re: When Your Facebook Friend Stops Watching Your Stories And Stops Liking Your Phot by ZINNYBANKS: 11:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
mamagee3:

She didn't react to yours to, case closed.
Re: When Your Facebook Friend Stops Watching Your Stories And Stops Liking Your Phot by mamagee3(f): 11:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:

She didn't react to yours to case closed.
But she used to react in the past…

That’s the confusion
Re: When Your Facebook Friend Stops Watching Your Stories And Stops Liking Your Phot by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 06, 2023
mamagee3:

That’s the confusion
Get busy
Re: When Your Facebook Friend Stops Watching Your Stories And Stops Liking Your Phot by ZINNYBANKS: 6:00am On Feb 06, 2023
mamagee3:

That’s the confusion..
Read what I typed very well . if I'm the said person , once I notice you ain't viewing or liking my post , expect the same energy ..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Lady Performs Amazing Acrobatic �� / What's The Deal-breaker For You? Entitlement Or Ingratitude / Entitled , Ungrateful , Ladies Who Are Not Cultured, Fashion Quotes, Motivationa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.