Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) (61997 Views)

Man Imprisoned For 37 Years Freed After Witness Admits She Lied (picture) / 4 Osun Students Imprisoned For Beating A Hooker Who Refused Unprotected Sex / Clinton Kalu: Man Wrongfully Imprisoned For 27 Years Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by baralatie(m): 10:14am On Jan 08, 2023
Adakintroy:

Its not molestation. You all are the problem. All sex with 14 ur old is molestation. What if she had simple sex and she had a good time herself. And can testify she was not molested. Or is sex molestation now? Na wah for Una education sef.
Do you realize you have exposed yourself as a paedophile?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by DriveByKiller: 10:14am On Jan 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Serves him right. He thinks he can do that rubbish Ned did to Regina outside the shores of this dungeon.

Others travelled out for a greener pasture, your own na tighter kpekus you go find.

Whatever the age difference between Regina and Ned, she was an adult, but this child is just a prepubescent.

Learn not to expose your illiteracy when making a simple post online
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by baralatie(m): 10:16am On Jan 08, 2023
DriveByKiller:
Whatever the age difference between Regina and Ned, she was an adult, but this child is just a prepubescent.

Learn not to expose your illiteracy when making a simple post online
Between Regina and this victim who is mature and who is still a child
Which of the two would have at least finished secondary school
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by zedegit: 10:25am On Jan 08, 2023
jaybenugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjMOIcocw8I

Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Photos)

https://www.facebook.com/273102863056662/posts/pfbid02WrH3oAWbQsxFnrwVrp14JfbK5xDAhuMtAUJ7u8kQWHvXbcr51KTGTs1iKZ993Upkl/?app=fbl

How he thinks he was smart is beyond me.

You travelled all the way from Scotland to Leeds to *surprise a 14 years old girl with condoms in your possession and lollipop as payment.

10 years in jail would have been better. Werey.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by ednut1(m): 10:25am On Jan 08, 2023
LILTJAY:
how do you know he is a Nigerian man?
does that name sound Nigerian?
useless blogger
edo state name
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by Gwan2(m): 10:27am On Jan 08, 2023
Affam:

And what makes u think u are the only one that have boarded a flight to Australia? and to u, social vices are only perpetrated by Nigerians right? From ur silly statement, it seems u have issues seeing others progress.

You are only making conclusion or assumptions from the figment of your warped imagination that I specifically said only Nigerians.

And yes, Nigerians are among the third world countries. Eastern Europeans and some Asian countries also form a party of the set
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by ednut1(m): 10:27am On Jan 08, 2023
grin Shebi on nairaland they are saying Nigerian men are hot cakes abroad. If you no tall, get better job, get swag. Nothing for you o. Shameless man should be castrated
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by DWJOBScom(m): 10:31am On Jan 08, 2023
STARGREEN:
Sometimes, just hi could be the genesis of a man's problem.

Very true o
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by Candidlady: 10:33am On Jan 08, 2023
Truvelisback:
He might not know that she is 14. U know some kids grow like Agric Fowl.

wtf

are you trying to defend him or what

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by aswani(m): 10:36am On Jan 08, 2023
This idiot will now go on the sex offenders register and he can't apply for a decent job because of background checks that will point that out to a prospective employer.

Every time he changes his home address he has to inform the local police.

All because of what?

You are able to leave Naija to give yourself a decent chance to better your life in a liberal environment where opportunities abound. Yet you decide chatting with underage girls, sending them your nude pictures, booking a hotel for 2 days to be with them and jumping on a 3 hour train to go to see them is a worthy use of your time.

Sad all round really.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by humberjade: 10:36am On Jan 08, 2023
Learnt his lesson the hardest possible way. This guy is obviously a chronic pedophile, and deserves what happened to him.

I have seen a lot of men go down; jailed and deported over their sexual relationships with underage girls, and I wonder their mental states. You know the repercussions in a white man country and you still allow yourself fall into the snare.

Fine, some of these white kids forge IDs to gain access to clubs, buy cigarette and date older men, but as for me, once our gaze meets once and I sense that you are underage or you even look 18 or 19, there is no way I will give you a second look. Kids these days grow very quickly; having physiques far bigger than their actual ages.

I know a guy who delights in the attention he derives from these white kids, and even exchanges phone numbers with them. I tried countless of times to talk sense into him but he sees me as a hater who is jealous, hence, I distant myself from him. I can't rat a brother out, but I wish he meets his waterloo like this Jimoh ASAP if he doesn't desist.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by Dest8sman: 10:36am On Jan 08, 2023
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Ayomide onye ofeman
Amu gi alaputago gi.
Afo sagbukwa gi na mpa gi Tilumbu Onye Chemist

Nwanne, was easy ah ah!
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by Candidlady: 10:37am On Jan 08, 2023
Adakintroy:

Its not molestation. You all are the problem. All sex with 14 ur old is molestation. What if she had simple sex and she had a good time herself. And can testify she was not molested. Or is sex molestation now? Na wah for Una education sef.

omg

ipity all the underage girls around you

you are a sicko... hopefully you get arrested

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by Dest8sman: 10:38am On Jan 08, 2023
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Ayomide onye ofeman
Amu gi alaputago gi.
Afo sagbukwa gi na mpa gi Tilumbu Onye Chemist

Nwanne, easy easy ah ah!
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by SugarGirl44(f): 10:45am On Jan 08, 2023
Bravetunde:

Excellence like ritualissm, backstabbin,betrayn,liaring, cowords,jujuj worshipperss,weak,envious, propagandistt,pretendin,been the most dirrty black tribe on earth that there girls don't wash their pantt and has infections ravagin their totto plus mess very loudly.
Yoru badd fake mudslims are the worst black tribe I have come across

Calm down, I can feel your pulse from here..lolz.
Don’t let Yoruba matter send you to your ancestors yet, you need to watch BAT, your next president’s inauguration in May.

They’re backstabbing you because they left you behind in your foolish plan to kill your own people.
You’re still crying about the war ojuku led your fathers to, pele.
You expected us to support you abi?
Naah, all man for himself, we don’t have anything in common with cannibals.
So you’ll have to cry harder niyen o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by cococandy(f): 10:48am On Jan 08, 2023
Only 3 years jail time. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by Sixfeetbelle: 10:48am On Jan 08, 2023
Truvelisback:
He might not know that she is 14. U know some kids grow like Agric Fowl.

He knows she's 14. That's why he himself said he was 19. He even used "Father daughter relationship" to explain himself when he was caught.

Don't make excuses for him, not for this case. It's clear as day he knew he was chatting with a small girl from day one.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:48am On Jan 08, 2023
LILTJAY:
how do you know he is a Nigerian man?
does that name sound Nigerian?
useless blogger

Osakpolor Jimoh is a very NIGERIAN name, Bro.

Sorry.
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by Heffalump(m): 10:49am On Jan 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

His middle name is Ayomide

Only an Urchin runs away from his shadows.
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by cococandy(f): 10:49am On Jan 08, 2023

When he was questioned by police, Jimoh admitted he communicated with the profile, but claimed it was more like a “father-daughter” relationship.

Is that how his father treated the daughters?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by Farid24224(m): 10:49am On Jan 08, 2023
sharpshap:
Otilo

E don go... grin
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by Truvelisback(m): 10:49am On Jan 08, 2023
Candidlady:

wtf

are you trying to defend him or what
Nope. Don't underestimate what teens like this can do. Who knows what she might have told the man? Some kids like her grow like agric fowl. If u see them in stature, u would think they are up to 20. However, what he did Was wrong.
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by FashionCookie(f): 10:50am On Jan 08, 2023
Them don carry their bad character go that side. Shior undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by Truvelisback(m): 10:51am On Jan 08, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

He knows she's 14. That's why he himself said he was 19. He even used "Father daughter relationship" to explain himself when he was caught.

Don't make excuses for him, not for this case. It's clear as day he knew he was chatting with a small girl from day one.
Alright.
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2023
DrMuzungu:
I need any NCAN member to confirm if this guy is Afonja.

NCAN Secretary-General here. grin

Jimoh OSAKPOLOR is not Afonja.

He is most likely from the northern part of EDO State.
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by Fearyourcreator: 10:52am On Jan 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Serves him right. He thinks he can do that rubbish Ned did to Regina outside the shores of this dungeon.

Others travelled out for a greener pasture, your own na tighter kpekus you go find.

Nigeria is a dungeon you want Obi to preside
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by Farid24224(m): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2023
But wait first...How did the police knew about them??
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by liverpudian9(m): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2023
Stargangz:
Osacpolor Jimoh Name checkers over to you, let the wawulence begin!

That osacpolor i have a colleague at work bearing that name the spelling of the guys name is ozacpolor
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by izubext007: 10:55am On Jan 08, 2023
Jimol cry
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by lilachiever(m): 10:57am On Jan 08, 2023
Even in a country like Nigeria, I never talk romance with a lady younger than 20yrs
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by aswani(m): 11:00am On Jan 08, 2023
Truvelisback:
Nope. Don't underestimate what teens like this can do. Who knows what she might have told the man? Some kids like her grow like agric fowl. If u see them in stature, u would think they are up to 20. However, what he did Was wrong.

Regardless of how big they are, you can tell their age (range) as soon as the open their mouth or type a sentence.

He knew she was underage yet he carried on with his ungodly pursuit.

NO excuses please, what is bad is not "not good", it is Bad.

Only good thing out of this is that the slowpoke would now know who his real friends are.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Two Hookers Fight Over A Yahoo Boy In Benin Hotel / Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) / Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.