Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) (61998 Views)

Man Imprisoned For 37 Years Freed After Witness Admits She Lied (picture) / 4 Osun Students Imprisoned For Beating A Hooker Who Refused Unprotected Sex / Clinton Kalu: Man Wrongfully Imprisoned For 27 Years Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by Adakintroy: 11:58am On Jan 08, 2023
dominique:

It will never be well with you, you will end up lile Jimoh Osakpolor and his likes.

My friend stop insult. When you saw the chrisiland video with that girl on top what was ur response. Shea some of you were sounding rape earlier. Because ur sense don't like to admiting that even ur so called innocent sister underage are Willinging participating in sex maybe not with overage adult but with their fellow teen So what did I say or observe that is abominable.

Good people everywhere but country rotten and Nigeria ashawo music no De leave Una phone. And some of Una lost virginity before 16.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by Mercury12(m): 11:59am On Jan 08, 2023
OkpaAkuEriEri:
taa gbafuo nna mkpi
Hahaha. I was right. U are a troll.
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:59am On Jan 08, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Lol.. what's that?
The bolded... What's it? grin

Go and ask Thiefnubuu and moh247. Na only for urchinrudeens dictionary e dey. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by Ishilove: 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2023
ShaqFu:
Men our system is somehow oh. Do you know when I was watching the video, I had this urgent urge to give the guy a very dirty slap? I even wondered why those videoing him didn't give him a dirty slap, until I remember it's the UK.

If it's here the guy would have first of all received the beating of his life before he is taken to the police.

Na WA oh.
I think in this case a few slaps are in order.
Scratch that, beta beating is what he deserves.

What was he going to do with a 14 year old child, for God's sake?? A 37 year old man! My skin is crawling. He even started corresponding with her when she was thirteen angry
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by Sheggy13(m): 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
Karlovych:
cry cry Awolowo must be rolling in his grave because of what his people have turned themselves into. His free education initiative sent them abroad to become useful but this is the way they chose to pay him back, the one he sent to Chicago became a cocaine smuggler while these ones are in the UK disgracing Oduduwa land, spits.
I know you must be here fool. This is where they see you. Idiot thinking this person is Yoruba. Does Osakpolor sound like a Yoruba surname to you?
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by ArewaNorth: 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin
Serves him right. He thinks he can do that rubbish Ned did to Regina outside the shores of this dungeon.

Others travelled out for a greener pasture, your own na tighter kpekus you go find.

Cc: Ned V Regina
Though this happened in UK but if not because you people delusionally refuse to agree and learn about the truth and reality you could have understood that U.S is one of the 5 countries with highest number of underage marriages in the world but they hypocritically leave their rampant, uncountable number of such cases and channel your confined brain to other Nations only. You guys need to know the truth about the fact that most of what U.S is advocating against is incredibly happening there to some extent. Read the report below and learn more about the hypocrisy of those people you think are saying the truth.

Child marriage is currently legal in 43 states (only Delaware, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island have set the minimum age at 18 and eliminated all exceptions), and 20 U.S. states do not require any minimum age for marriage, with a parental or judicial waiver.
https://www.equalitynow.org/learn_more_child_marriage_us/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by Ishilove: 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
bablon20:
The correct spelling of the name is Osakpolo, he's from edo state. He's just disgraced himself but putting himself in jail over petty matter.
Pedophilia is not a 'petty matter'

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by baralatie(m): 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
Adakintroy:

Do you know how many 14yes old are in university having sex collecting iPhone. Your level of naivity in relation to the real world is mind buggling. Am talking real situations in real world you all are talking ideal. Do you know are many so called teens are fucking world wide you all are here acting surprise. What kind of humans are this sef.
That I have paedophiles who are exploring 14 year olds for sex is a reality!
That you are in support is also not surprising because paedophiles are hiding in society hiding and doing their stuff.
That is why the.case of arresting men who are in sex trafficking of teenage girls is real
The arrest of paedophillic men is real
And like I said it you happen to have girls who are teens .I hope you support them if they tell you a 37 year wants to buy them the lastest iphone for sex
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by Isabi4lov: 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
Adakintroy:

Its not molestation. You all are the problem. All sex with 14 ur old is molestation. What if she had simple sex and she had a good time herself. And can testify she was not molested. Or is sex molestation now? Na wah for Una education sef.
What's your definition of a simple sex ? It seems you don't any thing about sex education.. according to their law she's underaged, I understand that even in Nigeria some parents gives out their daughters at younger age , they did that out of their children will . You guys should allow the girl child to grow and see things for herself..
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by GistFullGround: 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
Stargangz:
Osacpolor Jimoh Name checkers over to you, let the wawulence begin!

OSAKPOLOR JIMOH, he is from EDO STATE
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by GloriousGbola: 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ishilove:

What was he going to do with a 14 year old child, for God's sake?? A 37 year old man! My skin is crawling. He even started corresponding with her when she was thirteen angry

do not be deceived - it happens wella. even on this platform way way back before cheap internet brought the real face of nigeria here - there were men celebrating dating 'smalley'

also, i dont think he was busted by police. uk police wold be far more polite and careful - cant have lawyers accusing them of racisim etal . i think he was busted by people close to the girl, who then brought the police in

Grooming occurs very well in nigeria - when people leave their children with just about anyone, there is a risk grooming is taking place. the 15 year old who was molesting a 4 year old is obviously repeating what was done to he - maybe by a member of the same family that wanted it silenced or manged.

there was one useless local govt councillor in my old hood. all around riff raff - and i would see the guy carrying secondary school girls into his place.
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by jahsharon: 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

His middle name is Ayomide

Edo and Kogi also best that nane
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by Gwan2(m): 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
Affam:

Go and sit down my friend. People like u will easily sell ur fellow Nigerian for a plate of porridge! Talking nonsense as if there are no illustrious Nigerian out there making the country proud..

I’m not your friend please…also, I don’t do the pretentious slogan “fellow Nigerians”. I associate and respect every human that uphold the virtues and principles I stand for, regardless of race and nationality.

So, go back to the hole you crept from and meet your friends. Bye
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by Isabi4lov: 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
baralatie:

That I have paedophiles who are exploring 14 year olds for sex is a reality!
That you are in support is also not surprising because paedophiles are hiding in society hiding and doing their stuff.
That is why the.case of arresting men who are in sex trafficking of teenage girls is real
The arrest of paedophillic men is real
And like I said it you happen to have girls who are teens .I hope you support them if they tell you a 37 year wants to buy them the lastest iphone for sex
It's only God that can help us in this society, the society is messed up and damaged , some men can't control their sexual urges..
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by jahsharon: 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Ayomide onye ofeman
Amu gi alaputago gi.
Afo sagbukwa gi na mpa gi Tilumbu Onye Chemist

Now, I understand why Awolowo, Benjamin Adekunle, and Obasanjo used over three million stubborn goats from the East for goat meat pepper soup in 1967

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by Ishilove: 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
GloriousGbola:

do not be deceived - it happens wella. even on this platform way way back before cheap internet brought the real face of nigeria here - there were men celebrating dating 'smalley'

also, i dont think he was busted by police. uk police wold be far more polite and careful - cant have lawyers accusing them of racisim etal . i think he was busted by people close to the girl, who then brought the police in

Grooming occurs very well in nigeria - when people leave their children with just about anyone, there is a risk grooming is taking place. the 15 year old who was molesting a 4 year old is obviously repeating what was done to he - maybe by a member of the same family that wanted it silenced or manged.

there was one useless local govt councillor in my old hood. all around riff raff - and i would see the guy carrying secondary school girls into his place.
It doesn't matter who or where it is taking place. Sexually exploitative grooming is wrong and culprits must be severely dealt with.
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by Ishilove: 12:12pm On Jan 08, 2023
Adakintroy:

Its not molestation. You all are the problem. All sex with 14 ur old is molestation. What if she had simple sex and she had a good time herself. And can testify she was not molested. Or is sex molestation now? Na wah for Una education sef.
You are a pervert and a pedophile and judgement will fall upon you if you don't change your disgusting ways

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by ufotunang: 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2023
Jayboi:
I hope he's not one of those who just Japa. He was Caught red handed. Couldn't even defend himself. Konji na bad to thing o. All the way from Scotland. UK no easy to find free girls. Not like Naija.
....is there no girls in Scotland that he has to travel to UK for a girl and put himself in trouble... girls are everywhere in Scotland
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by GloriousGbola: 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2023
Nozino:

I’m sure you’re guilty. Since you can’t read where she told him she’s 13 and he told her he was 19.

there is no need to acknowledge poster like this

the guy is their compatriot who thought he could get away with the rubbish he pulls her in the abroad.

i am sure if he had cornered the victim - it would have been out and out violent rape.

anyways - he is in big trouble even for three years. a lot of criminals have their own honor code and child molesters/abusers are despised

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by LincolnOnyeabor: 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Lol.. what's that?
The bolded... What's it? grin

It's what Presidential Candidate, Tinubu wants to do Yahoo Yahoo boys.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by latolz: 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2023
This UK hmm. If na me my bura no go even stand gor fear of getting into any trouble. Imagine 3years in jail just like that
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by ufotunang: 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2023
So girls no dey for Scotland for you to toast, date and knack
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by Adakintroy: 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
Isabi4lov:
What's your definition of a simple sex ? It seems you don't any thing about sex education.. according to their law she's underaged, I understand that even in Nigeria some parents gives out their daughters at younger age , they did that out of their children will . You guys should allow the girl child to grow and see things for herself..

And is some northern part a teenager is permitted to have sex of that age so our laws To a degree support
.maybe not the Christian laws..

my point is if the man is willing to take Care of her and love fine. That releive the parents some duty What's there. You are all making everyman who sleep with a teenager mad and delusional hence you slut in molestation and battering. Were as some is but real love and kindness and he is willing to commite not deceive her. Most young girls got pregnant at ss1 with their fellow class mate. Am saying its real. So Between an irresponsible teen and a working adult which will I give her out to. My point this girls will have sex once nature has permite it. If not with overage they will have it with their fellow teen boys. So who is deceiving who.
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by IhateYouMan: 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
Gwan2:
When UK decided to open its borders to every Tom, dick and harry….what do they expect.

I’m not being condescending, but whenever I take a flight from naija to UK and see some calibre of people in same flight to UK….I just know that UK are just grinding the gun powder they intend to sit on.

There’s this third world pattern or modus operandi of scamming people that is perculiar with third world countries. UK is now becoming safe haven for such scams.

Calibre of people ? What a deluded person. A human being is a human being.
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by ibkayee(f): 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2023
Hope authorities abroad start taking interest in this website after that Nairalander got convicted for pedophilia/rape.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by baralatie(m): 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2023
Isabi4lov:
It's only God that can help us in this society, the society is messed up and damaged , some men can't control their sexual urges..
It is a big problem that society has!
It thrives where poverty is real.That is where the process to get access to a standard of life is hectic.that is where paedopiles thrive the most.For example, African societies,Asia and middle east Asia.Once sex is a monetized theme teen sex trafficking is all on the rise.wd have this occuring across Europe.
Now what I am trying to understand is is it because pipu who are into it find it cheaper,easier to manipulate(wether boy or girl) or there is a larger force at place in the society to create fear,retrogression.
Hence I am looking at the classic example of bokoharam...whose signature is sex with underage girls
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by baralatie(m): 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2023
ufotunang:
So girls no dey for Scotland for you to toast, date and knack
That is what confuse me
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by kkins25(m): 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2023
If he doesn't have any prior relationship to the girl, such as a teacher-student, then this father-daughter claims are bogus. Even if he did, such meetings should take place within the confines of the girls home and under the supervision of the girls parents. That's the professional thing to do if they indeed have prior relationship, that is, teacher-student.
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by Gwan2(m): 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
IhateYouMan:

Calibre of people ? What a deluded person. A human being is a human being.

Did you bother to check the meaning of one’s calibre in the dictionary or you just choose to fetch a response from your a.nus?
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by kkins25(m): 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
ArewaNorth:

Cc: Ned V Regina
Though this happened in UK but if not because you people delusionally refuse to agree and learn about the truth and reality you could have understood that U.S is one of the 5 countries with highest number of underage marriages in the world but they hypocritically leave their rampant, uncountable number of such cases and channel your confined brain to other Nations only. You guys need to know the truth about the fact that most of what U.S is advocating against is incredibly happening there to some extent. Read the report below and learn more about the hypocrisy of those people you think are saying the truth.

Child marriage is currently legal in 43 states (only Delaware, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island have set the minimum age at 18 and eliminated all exceptions), and 20 U.S. states do not require any minimum age for marriage, with a parental or judicial waiver.
https://www.equalitynow.org/learn_more_child_marriage_us/

I'm sure if i do a little search, I'd easily link these scums to thise who refuse to let go their guns.
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by ShaqFu: 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ishilove:

Dude is a serial paedophile. To even think he's been planning his move for years is something else.

He's lucky he's in the UK, I trust Nigerians, they won't waste any time in unleashing violence on him. When he gets to the police station, they will take over.
Re: Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix) by FarmTech(m): 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
So good. I hope Nig will practice such.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Two Hookers Fight Over A Yahoo Boy In Benin Hotel / Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) / Four Underage Girls, Others Nabbed During Cult Initiation In Ogun State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.