Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Who Has Never Been In Love Before? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Has Never Been In Love Before? (8034 Views)

Have You Ever Cried For Love Before / Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? / I'm Engaged But Need To Find True Love Before I Say, I DO. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 04, 2011
I really can't say I ever have been. . .
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by peddylinko(m): 12:00am On Sep 05, 2011
I STRONGLY DO NOT BELIEVE THAT LOVE EXIST (IN ROMANCE AND RELATIONSHIP)

ITS ONLY AN ATTRACTION DONT CALL IT LOVE.

MY POINTS

YOU ONLY GET TO LOVE SOMEBODY WHEN YOU FIND CERTAIN QUALITIES(OR U STAND TO GAIN SOMETHING) OR CHARACTER IN AN INDIVIDUAL (DO YOU DISAGREE? THEN FALL IN LOVE WITH A MAD PERSON)

IF I ASK THE QUESTION WHAT DO U WANT IN A PARTNER.

U ALL WOULD START LISTING VARIOUS THINGS,

NOW IF U FIND A PERSON WITH THIS QUALITY GBAM WITH TIME U GET EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED

U JUST FOUND UR SO CALLED LOVE.

NOW IF U NO LONGER SEE THIS CHARACTERS, GBAM THE SO CALLED LOVE DISAPPEARS.

IF U ARE STILL SINGLE U FIND ANOTHER, IF YOU ARE MARRIED U START WISHING (HAVE U NOT BEEN A SITUATION WHEN THE IDEA JUST POP IN UR HEAD WHEN U SEE SOMEONE WITH BETTER QUALITIES THAN UR SPOUSE,U ARE LIKE "I WISH I HAD MARRY THIS PERSON"wink

U SEE "C" U ARE LIKE WOW, U TURN AND U SEE ANOTHER BETTER THAN "C"

FALL IN LOVE WITH A PERSON IN ONE STATE GO TO ANOTHER AND LOOSE CONTACT, WHEN U SEE SOMEONE WITH GREATER CHARACTER (NOTE THATS WHAT ATTRACTED U TO THE FIRST PERSON), LEMME SEE HOW THE SO CALLED LOVE HOLD.

AS FOR ME.
MANY GIRLS HAVE IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER TRY TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH ME, BUT I JUST CANT BE IN LOVE WITH THEM NEITHER CAN I DATE THEM.

WHY SHOULD I FALL IN LOVE WITH U BECAUSE OF CHARACTER/QUALITIES AND SEE ANOTHER PERSON WITH SUCH QUALITIES/CHARACTER, THEN I HAVE TO TREAT U DIFFERENT AND SPECIALLY BECAUSE I LOVE YOU.

RUBBISH.
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by peddylinko(m): 12:04am On Sep 05, 2011
I'M LIKE THE BEST ANY GIRL WOULD DREAM OF.

I CAN DO ANYTHING FOR U

CARING, SUPPORTIVE, (THEY DO TELL ME ALO)

BUT WHEN U BRINGING IN THE THE EMOTIONAL LOVE PART.

NAAAAAAA
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by gtswt(f): 12:28am On Sep 05, 2011
Fell in love once in my life, it was beautiful!! The question now is "Do i wanna experience it again?" thinking of how heartbroken i felt when it crumbled,
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by folahann(m): 1:51am On Sep 05, 2011
FAIL
Yes, the op failed with the question.
Maybe a more appropriate way would be: Who has never had a girlriend/boyfriend before.

You can be in love with someone you never went out with, you can also go out with someone you are not in love with
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by Nobody: 2:19am On Sep 05, 2011
folahann:

FAIL
Yes, the op failed with the question.
Maybe a more appropriate way would be: Who has never had a girlriend/boyfriend before.

You can be in love with someone you never went out with, you can also go out with someone you are not in love with
Regardless, there are still some people who do not believe in love.

Many have been in lust but not all have been in love.

@Darkskin, thanks girl. wink wink
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by WebSurfer(m): 6:31am On Sep 05, 2011
i fell in luv at age of 10, lol, since then? Just once
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by nassiwa: 6:40am On Sep 05, 2011
I have never been been in love. i hear it hurts, scared. i dont want to experience that.
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by jeffman(m): 6:50am On Sep 05, 2011
cant even say if i have or have not.

with most peeps definition, then i've never been. i sincerely dont understand it

Hoping i will enjoy what those in love are enjoying someday sad
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by egberipops(m): 7:21am On Sep 05, 2011
praise the God of john the baptist and timothy am now in love again but this time with

WITH MY LAPTOP COS IT DOES NOT KNOW WHERE ME HEART IS SO HAS NO TIME TO BREAK IT. smiley wink sad cry IMARAMMA smiley

GIRLS; THE MOST UNACCEPTABLE OFFERING FROM THE TIME OF ADAM,
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 05, 2011
Me.
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by maclatunji: 9:14am On Sep 05, 2011
When poverty walks in at the door, love flies out of the window- Anonymous
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by Pweety4me(f): 10:03am On Sep 05, 2011
2buff:

I really can't say I ever have been. . .
Eyahhh undecided
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by Sonofpeace(m): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2011
Yea! I fell in love (or something like that) with a girl since i was 19 years to date(25yrs) but i av never told her how much i love her cos i felt that i may break her heart if we get too emotionally attached to each other.
Recently i notice that she must have known how i feel about her which might be the reason why she has been limiting herself a bit from me as a friend for some time now.
The truth is that i am not too shy that i cant talk to girls (speak my mind) infact i have many girl friends but when it comes to her i turn into a zombie or something. We have been good friends till date.
Plz what shall i do peeps?
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by yeye4live(m): 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2011
being in love is a sin,so i dont fall in love i only walk in love
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by maclatunji: 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2011
^^^Spare us with semantics
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by yeye4live(m): 1:47pm On Sep 05, 2011
^^^^ story
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2011
Love is a beatiful thing folks, dont get twisted!! wink Yes i have had the bitter side of Love, dusted myself, fell in love again and still in love, loving every minute of it as it is going to last forever!!!
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by yeye4live(m): 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2011
^^^ ure just deceiving ur self,wen u wake up den u will kno, soory ooh
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2011
When you go about it with honest intentions, then it pays off! Only the brave hearted fall IN LOVE, also the most important thing is staying IN LOVE, dont get it twisted its lovely being IN LOVE
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by Feraz(m): 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You are a male or female?
Mrs.Chima:

Mrs.Chima:

what do u think?
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2011
@ Yeye4Live
I refuse to wake up then, so loving every minute of the day with my boo kiss cool
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by yeye4live(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2011
^^^^^ i tink ure in deep slumber now,i will gve u smal time u will soon get ur self back ok,dont tell meden i did nt warn u
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by emmatok(m): 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2011
peddylinko:

I STRONGLY DO NOT BELIEVE THAT LOVE EXIST (IN ROMANCE AND RELATIONSHIP)

ITS ONLY AN ATTRACTION DONT CALL IT LOVE.

MY POINTS

YOU ONLY GET TO LOVE SOMEBODY WHEN YOU FIND CERTAIN QUALITIES(OR U STAND TO GAIN SOMETHING) OR CHARACTER IN AN INDIVIDUAL (DO YOU DISAGREE? THEN FALL IN LOVE WITH A MAD PERSON)

IF I ASK THE QUESTION WHAT DO U WANT IN A PARTNER.

U ALL WOULD START LISTING VARIOUS THINGS,

NOW IF U FIND A PERSON WITH THIS QUALITY GBAM WITH TIME U GET EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED

U JUST FOUND your SO CALLED LOVE.

NOW IF U NO LONGER SEE THIS CHARACTERS, GBAM THE SO CALLED LOVE DISAPPEARS.

IF U ARE STILL SINGLE U FIND ANOTHER, IF YOU ARE MARRIED U START WISHING (HAVE U NOT BEEN A SITUATION WHEN THE IDEA JUST POP IN your HEAD WHEN U SEE SOMEONE WITH BETTER QUALITIES THAN your SPOUSE,U ARE LIKE "I WISH I HAD MARRY THIS PERSON"wink

U SEE "C" U ARE LIKE WOW, U TURN AND U SEE ANOTHER BETTER THAN "C"

FALL IN LOVE WITH A PERSON IN ONE STATE GO TO ANOTHER AND LOOSE CONTACT, WHEN U SEE SOMEONE WITH GREATER CHARACTER (NOTE THATS WHAT ATTRACTED U TO THE FIRST PERSON), LEMME SEE HOW THE SO CALLED LOVE HOLD.

AS FOR ME.
MANY GIRLS HAVE IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER TRY TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH ME, BUT I JUST CANT BE IN LOVE WITH THEM NEITHER CAN I DATE THEM.

WHY SHOULD I FALL IN LOVE WITH U BECAUSE OF CHARACTER/QUALITIES AND SEE ANOTHER PERSON WITH SUCH QUALITIES/CHARACTER, THEN I HAVE TO TREAT U DIFFERENT AND SPECIALLY BECAUSE I LOVE YOU.

RUBBISH.

GBAM!!!

Help me tell them .

I have never Been In Love(IN ROMANCE AND RELATIONSHIP) and i will never be.

Because i am too logical .

Ironically mature women prefare logical men to romantic men

Good Relationship is about (understanding) give and take.

That delusion called "LOVE" is the reason why most modern marriages are failing.
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by Syfy(f): 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2011
Never felt love
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 09, 2011
Jburg:

@ismaeel86

I felt love only once in my life, d feelings is still there up till now, that person can never b replaceable, its so unfortunate that we are not together now. i have had countless gals after that and i am even planning to settle down very soon but that love is not there anymore. what im doing now is just fulfilling some people wishes. too bad, bt im faking to be happy all d time, bt i know im not.

We are in the same shoe, I felt so bad each time i remember the love of my life then, she due wept too, each time she call me on phone so i stop taking her calls.

She was force into the marriage when I was still doing my NYSC, they taught i will not be a somebody. today God has bless me!!!

@Jburg
hello, this is mobuch from Norway, pls i sw your post concerning your oil business, I am really interested in going into that business, but I have no mentor to train me o put me through. I would be gratful if you can respond to my request, so that we can get in to contact, thanks
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by ennyluv6(f): 11:38am On Sep 09, 2011
I have once been in love but I don't think I can ever be in love again
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by Tosinville(m): 11:48am On Sep 09, 2011
^^U go don hear am hot from 9ja girls.
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by Tosinville(m): 11:50am On Sep 09, 2011
I have never been in love b4 but planning on getting Rokiatu as my first love.
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by ennyluv6(f): 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2011
Goodluck to u and rokiat
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by Tosinville(m): 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2011
Thanks man
Re: Who Has Never Been In Love Before? by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 11, 2011
[color=blue]]No love lost,No love found[color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. / Is There Truly Any Disadvantages Of Masturbation? / There Are More Good Looking Nigerian Women Than Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.