Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. (8014 Views)

Masturbation Is Killing Me!! / Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Because Of Love? / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by rdouc: 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
It all started like a crush when I was like 12 years old, but now am 27, we attended the same church back then and till now, did some activities together, I thought it was just some passing feeling, then I got into the university, met some guys (though never dated them, just friends) still the feeling won't go away, I some times pray to God about it to remove the intense feeling (lol, funny but it's that serious)when ever his face flashes on my mind. At times I avoided him totally, I don't even call him, still the feeling persisted. Then Him on his part, showed some signs of care but later it went dead till date. Then he got a job and relocated. But each time he comes around to visit his family and attends church, and I get to see him hmmm I battle the feeling afresh in an intense phase, it has even affected me dating other guys, it's like a part of me is locked out, hanging and waiting for him to come around and boldly say the magic words or at least ask me out. Note: we aren't that close at all, just hi hi, we don't even gist deep, so I don't know a thing about him, but what I don't get is why it's taking so long to get over him and move on. I don't wanna appear cheap by poping the questions first, it will kill me more if he says he isn't feeling same way or that he has some one else.
Pls what should I do?

1 Like

Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by UDbester(m): 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
eeh ode, its not love, its infatuation go see you pastor for deliverance

14 Likes

Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by Mutuwa(m): 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
rdouc:
It all started like a crush when I was like 12 years old, but now am 27, we attended the same church back then and till now, did some activities together, I thought it was just some passing feeling, then I got into the university, met some guys (though never dated them, just friends) still the feeling won't go away, I some times pray to God about it to remove the intense feeling (lol, funny but it's that serious)when ever his face flashes on my mind. At times I avoided him totally, I don't even call him, still the feeling persisted. Then Him on his part, showed some signs of care but later it went dead till date. Then he got a job and relocated. But each time he comes around to visit his family and attends church, and I get to see him hmmm I battle the feeling afresh in an intense phase, it has even affected me dating other guys, it's like a part of me is locked out, hanging and waiting for him to come around and boldly say the magic words or at least ask me out. Note: we aren't that close at all, just hi hi, we don't even gist deep, so I don't know a thing about him, but what I don't get is why it's taking so long to get over him and move on. I don't wanna appear cheap by poping the questions first, it will kill me more if he says he isn't feeling same way or that he has some one else.
Pls what should I do?

Is it love or infatuation?
Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by maxti: 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
I feel you.
Initiate contact. But with Maturity.
I just hope it isn't late yet.

You didn't mention what you love about him.
Am sure by the time u get close, You would understand better.

8 Likes

Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by rdouc: 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
UDbester:
eeh ode, its not love, its infatuation go see you pastor for deliverance

Thanks, but you shouldn't have added the insult..you won't understand

5 Likes

Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by Idydarling(f): 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
here's my story op....

same thing happened to me .. i think i was 12 or 13 then, i had just started becoming aware of boys, he came to the church during the holidays, he was 18, his sister 16, he was fair and lanky, from the moment I laid my eyes on him.... wow, my heart did a double take, how could someone be so perferct, so adorable, thats my man, i yearned for him, i became so self conscious, didn't talk to him that first week, luckily for me, the cousin they came to stay with was my friend, i made her my best friend, went to their house frequently just so i could look at him, i never missed any weekly children's program if i know he'd be there, started talking and becoming very friendly with his friends (which i ignored b4), i fantasized about him every night, daydreamed him doing the do to me every free chance i get in the afternoon, at a point anyone whose name rhymes with his becomes my friend (male or female) there was a day i trekked to the cousin's house after 9pm just so i could take a look at him only for me to hear (from my hideout) that they had travelled the day back, wow! i was shattered, sulked round my hus with my mood swings my mum even noticed (even suspected), i treated everyone with disdain, how can the love of my life travel without me and u people are still breathing... it was that bad.... fastforward 3 to 4 years later, and I'm in my teen (16 yrs to be precise) he came back again and i met him outside the church premises, this time i was fuller, taller and knew one or two things, immediately i laid my eyes on him, i was like WHAT??!!! NO, IT CAN'T BE; I had become taller than him, more matured and more sophisticated (was even wearing heels), he on the other hand was as before, no improvement from the boy i knew, less handsome (in my eyes) still dressed as before, nothing!!! mehn! the scale fell off my eyes( literally) the huge crush gone, the he-can-do-no-wrong gone! and i was left feeling empty; From that day i learnt to look before leaping when it concerns matters of the heart, sorry for the epistle... I'm sharing this for the first time.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
Such is life.
Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by ovaRAYted(m): 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
Theres no need feeling cheap from making first contact..manner of approach is errthing

But if you still cant or he's taken afterall,i dey find serious crush o..apply in person tongue
Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by rdouc: 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
maxti:
I feel you.
Initiate contact. But with Maturity.
I just hope it isn't late yet.

You didn't mention what you love about him.
Am sure by the time u get close, You would understand better.

Thanks! I watched him from a distance, he is compassionate, gentle and kind to those around him.
Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
Funny Enough! We all have at one time or the other had unrequited feelings for someone

Its unfortunate how many of us go through this, Truth is: The fact that you "harbour feelings" for someone doesn't always guarantee that they will be reciprocated.

Yes you love and care for him but at the same time he has his "own feelings" and is entitled to them!

You can walk away and out-grow your infatuation or give him hints and hope for the best!

5 Likes

Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by UDbester(m): 8:29pm On Jan 01, 2017
rdouc:

ode is not an insult, it simply means: you know the truth but dont want to accept it

synonyms of ode are: mumu, otondo, ogede, etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by firstking01(m): 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2017
The life of a woman...sometimes they use their hands and put themselves in prison...if it's a man now, he 'll just walk upto you and unleash it, kpata kpata na NO? case close.

6 Likes

Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by samsam2019: 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
rdouc:
Pls what should I do?
you can ask for his number using one nonsense excuse and then chat him up on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by Yuneehk(f): 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2017
This is some serious sturvvs oo. So you've been a secret admirer for 15 good years? This dude has done some ngworngwor on you unknowingly.

UDbester:

ode is not an insult, it simply means: you know the truth but dont want to accept it

synonyms of ode are: mumu, otondo, ogede, etc
Lol! Aren't you a wicked hunie

1 Like

Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2017
Walk up to him and tell him how you feel, That's if you won't mind the negative reactions that MAY come after. But its better to say or do things we want to do so we don't regret not trying later. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by alex81(m): 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2017
ehm!.... whats dat African china song again...

Meanwhile, op dont die in silence Walk up to him and let him know....

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
This seems very serious. If you think is love and not infatuation, just brace yourself for the worse: trying is better than not trying at all.

Look for who will possibly own his cell number, call him up at night, introduce yourself and if he gives you a listening ear: vent your frustration.

If he says he's in a relationship, be happy you tried.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
Alondra:
Walk up to him and tell him how you feel, That's if you don't mind the negative reactions that MAY come after. But its better to say or do things we want to do so we don't regret not trying later. smiley
As a matter of fact, if the dude says he's taken she's more likely to move on easily than with this burden.
Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by ikp120(m): 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
Dude go dey somewhere dey hustle for girlfriend/wife, not knowing that someone somewhere has interest in him. angry
This life is damn funny mehn!

Abeg where is that girl wey get interest in me? undecided If you no show face now eh, I swear I go use you clean my dick if you later come to tell me story that touch when I no dey single again. angry

Just share this post if you are interested, and I will pm you ASAP to toast me wink

Incase una reach 2 shocked, na to carry out random sampling on all of you be that o grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
Give him hints dat u like him na.
Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
Benita27:
As a matter of fact, if the dude says he's taken she's more likely to move on easily than with this burden.
You may be right... But who knows if the lady is one who doesn't deal well with rejections. But one thing is certain, She will know her fate. smiley
Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by jericco1(m): 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
and you're still alive abi
Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by eph12(m): 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
You see life? And there will be one guy begging this one somewhere o. Smh

1 Like

Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
Alondra:
You may be right... But who knows if the lady is one who doesn't deal well with rejections. But one thing is certain,She will know her fate. smiley
Sure!.
Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by pennytrate: 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
♣ • → uhm I can't afford to read much
★ ☆ ★ ☆
But as I saw how long u've being habouring this feelings, I became curious. How long can u keep this up? ™
°°
Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
Idydarling:
I'm sharing this for the first time.

That's why its called "Infatuation"

You do know that wearing "HIGH heels" contradicts your claim that you are taller than him!

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
rdouc:

Don't mind the person that quoted you. Ve been there. Tell a close friend about him and tell them u really want to get over it. They should look for the flaws in him. Also Try to be friends with him and once u guys start talking, trust me it will go. You would ask urself wat u saw in him later on. I had to join the choir to get over mine cos he was there and we are best of friends today
Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by Idydarling(f): 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
bbmpin:

That's why its called "Infatuation"

You do know that wearing "HIGH heels" contradicts your claim that you are taller than him!
i am, the heels made it very obvious
Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
Idydarling:
i am, the heels made it very obvious
Alright!

You were 12 and You had these thoughts.......
daydreamed him doing the do to me every free chance i get in the afternoon

That's dangerously impressive!

@highlighted "DO" Means feeding you ice cream right? tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by chigoizie7(m): 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
And one sharp responsible guy man will be somewhere begging this one oh. This life sef
Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
Op it's infatuation. undecided

Try fight off the feelings.. If not? OYO.

And give another guy chance to be with u.

As the years go by ,the feelings will fizzled out, especially when he gets married to another lady and Kids start popping out. By then your eyes will clear.
He is not yours!

Been there before.. Trust me its pure waste of time and emotions.. Try move on
Re: I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. by Splinz(m): 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
Idydarling:
here's my story op....

same thing happened to me .. i think i was 12 or 13 then, i had just started becoming aware of boys, he came to the church during the holidays, he was 18, his sister 16, he was fair and lanky, from the moment I laid my eyes on him.... wow, my heart did a double take, how could someone be so perferct, so adorable, thats my man, i yearned for him, i became so self conscious, didn't talk to him that first week, luckily for me, the cousin they came to stay with was my friend, i made her my best friend, went to their house frequently just so i could look at him, i never missed any weekly children's program if i know he'd be there, started talking and becoming very friendly with his friends (which i ignored b4), i fantasized about him every night, daydreamed him doing the do to me every free chance i get in the afternoon, at a point anyone whose name rhymes with his becomes my friend (male or female) there was a day i trekked to the cousin's house after 9pm just so i could take a look at him only for me to hear (from my hideout) that they had travelled the day back, wow! i was shattered, sulked round my hus with my mood swings my mum even noticed (even suspected), i treated everyone with disdain, how can the love of my life travel without me and u people are still breathing... it was that bad.... fastforward 3 to 4 years later, and I'm in my teen (16 yrs to be precise) he came back again and i met him outside the church premises, this time i was fuller, taller and knew one or two things, immediately i laid my eyes on him, i was like WHAT??!!! NO, IT CAN'T BE; I had become taller than him, more matured and more sophisticated (was even wearing heels), he on the other hand was as before, no improvement from the boy i knew, less handsome (in my eyes) still dressed as before, nothing!!! mehn! the scale fell off my eyes( literally) the huge crush gone, the he-can-do-no-wrong gone! and i was left feeling empty; From that day i learnt to look before leaping when it concerns matters of the heart, sorry for the epistle... I'm sharing this for the first time.

I think op's problem has gone pass child's play- that teens infatuation we all had at one point in our lives.

Here's a case spanning childhood up to full adulthood of 27 years! I tell you, this got to be something really serious.

Rdouc, I suggest you look for a way to strike a real contact with him. Of course, doing so very maturely without leaving a fringe that you're into him. You could strike a talk on work, school, church or anything. The point is simply to draw his attention.

When his attention has been drawn, you can then deduce from such contact a possibility of a relationship through his own body language. If he has a thing for you, trust guys na. But if not, kpele is your name.

Good luck!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? / Help! I Have A Very Very Big Head (pics) / Will God Answer Prayers Said With "Morning Wood" Still Active [guys]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.