Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

I Like My Man Potbelly And Rich. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like My Man Potbelly And Rich. (3303 Views)

Beautiful Lady Seen Grinding And Rocking Her Yansh On A Man With Potbelly(video) / "I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him / Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like My Man Potbelly And Rich. by Jeweltz(f): 10:19am On Jan 08, 2023
Rich potbelly men are so attractive and good looking. Look at men like Ned Nwoko.

That's how I like my man. Not these boys who don't respect a woman shocked cool cool

1 Like

Re: I Like My Man Potbelly And Rich. by Candidlady: 10:22am On Jan 08, 2023
sad

last year you were looking for
https://www.nairaland.com/7423770/want-nigerian-man-living-canada

this year it is a man who is rich with potbelle you wanna get down
with

okay all the best to you sis...

17 Likes

Re: I Like My Man Potbelly And Rich. by potbelly(m): 10:23am On Jan 08, 2023
wink wink
Jeweltz:
Rich potbelly men are so attractive and good looking. Look at men like Ned Nwoko.

That's how I like my man. Not these boys who don't respect a woman shocked cool cool

1 Like

Re: I Like My Man Potbelly And Rich. by Bluntguy: 10:33am On Jan 08, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

last year you were looking for
https://www.nairaland.com/7423770/want-nigerian-man-living-canada

this year it is a man who is rich with potbelle you wanna get down
with

okay all the best to you sis...
She will still change her kind of man by this time next year. She is confused.

10 Likes

Re: I Like My Man Potbelly And Rich. by cumoverna: 10:42am On Jan 08, 2023
Confused Dundee United

8 Likes

Re: I Like My Man Potbelly And Rich. by Guderian(m): 10:43am On Jan 08, 2023
Probably a man is behind the account.

12 Likes

Re: I Like My Man Potbelly And Rich. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 08, 2023
potbelly:
wink wink
Very apt moniker grin
Re: I Like My Man Potbelly And Rich. by Jeon(f): 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2023
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like My Man Potbelly And Rich. by Truvelisback(m): 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
potbelly:
wink wink
Since u already have potbelly, are u rich?

Re: I Like My Man Potbelly And Rich. by Vinnie2000(m): 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2023
If this Thread gets to FrontPage,

I will know dat some kind of 'Hanky Panky' dey for Nairaland.. sad cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Like My Man Potbelly And Rich. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
I m here to read n laugh. What a boring Sunday! undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Like My Man Potbelly And Rich. by kals4luv990(m): 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:
Re: I Like My Man Potbelly And Rich. by haybhi1(m): 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
Lol.
Your dreams are big
Re: I Like My Man Potbelly And Rich. by PellsNBAyb: 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:
Mind if I take u out undecided undecided
Split the bill 50-50 tho lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Like My Man Potbelly And Rich. by LIVINGICONREBOR: 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
Mumu girl. Yet u masturbate with pics of men with beefed and ripped bodies. Stop fooling yourself. angry

8 Likes

Re: I Like My Man Potbelly And Rich. by Naudeyrushme(m): 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
Lol... what's good for the goose is definitely bad for the gander.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Like My Man Potbelly And Rich. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
PellsNBAyb:

Mind if I take u out undecided undecided
Split the bill 50-50 tho lipsrsealed undecided
If I m to take you out, I ll cater for the bill, 100%.
Since you are taking me out, I m your guest. So, the bill is on you, 100%.
We fit sign agreement and police report sef cos you fit japa leave me for restaurant.
I no dey embarrass myself.
You gree?

3 Likes

Re: I Like My Man Potbelly And Rich. by ireke(m): 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
Jeweltz:

I am available if you don't mind, but I have to let you know some things in the spirit of full disclosure.
1. My stomach is not as big as you would expect. e still big small o but e no big like the one in the picture sha. People around me believe that I'm watching my weight for health reasons but I'm the only one that knows that Sapa is heavily involved.
2. I couldn't grow any tummy when I was younger because I had to hustle. So now wey I get small belle, you should expect that I'm a little advanced in age. With that age also comes wisdom. I promise you will enjoy me and my frugality. I have very rich proverbs and deep philosophy to share with you if you marry me.
3. I'm partially married, but don't worry - I will divorce my wife for you. In fact she is a witch and I've just been waiting for the right woman to come along and snatch me from her. I have been with her for just a little over 20 years and she has only given me boys, no daughter. Also, you don't have to worry about mileage on my cucumber - she doesn't allow me to use it with her. I only did it once with her. If you're wondering how come we have plenty children, it's because she has been reusing the sperm from the first pregnancy. Shebi I told you she's a witch.

Please disregard everything I have written if you're not in obodo oyibo. My wife and I can not come and suffer in your house.

5 Likes

Re: I Like My Man Potbelly And Rich. by PerfectStranger(m): 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:

We fit sign agreement and police report sef cos you fit japa leave me for restaurant.
You gree?
Wahala girl

2 Likes

Re: I Like My Man Potbelly And Rich. by PerfectStranger(m): 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
Truvelisback:
Since u already have potbelly, are u rich?
He’s rich in the Lord grin grin
Re: I Like My Man Potbelly And Rich. by Help8: 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
ireke:

I am available if you don't mind, but I have to let you know some things in the spirit of full disclosure.
1. My stomach is not as big as you would expect. e still big small o but e no big like the one in the picture sha. People around me believe that I'm watching my weight for health reasons but I'm the only one that knows that Sapa is heavily involved.
2. I couldn't grow any tummy when I was younger because I had to hustle. So now wey I get small belle, you should expect that I'm a little advanced in age. With that age also comes wisdom. I promise you will enjoy me and my frugality. I have very rich proverbs and deep philosophy to share with you if you marry me.
3. I'm partially married, but don't worry - I will divorce my wife for you. In fact she is a witch and I've just been waiting for the right woman to come along and snatch me from her. I have been with her for just a little over 20 years and she has only given me boys, no daughter. Also, you don't have to worry about mileage on my cucumber - she doesn't allow me to use it with her. I only did it once with her. If you're wondering how come we have plenty children, it's because she has been reusing the sperm from the first pregnancy. Shebi I told you she's a witch.

Please disregard everything I have written if you're not in obodo oyibo. My wife and I can not come and suffer in your house.

grin grin all this Episode just to get under her

1 Like

Re: I Like My Man Potbelly And Rich. by ireke(m): 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
Help8:

grin grin all this Episode just to get under her
Dem tell me say women love drama, so I'm trying to impress her.
Re: I Like My Man Potbelly And Rich. by PellsNBAyb: 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:

You gree?
Police report really undecided undecided
U insulted me undecided undecided
Guest no dey, we split d bill before you order food of 50k undecided
U go Sabi chop wella undecided undecided
Re: I Like My Man Potbelly And Rich. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2023
PellsNBAyb:

Police report really undecided undecided
U insulted me undecided undecided
Guest no dey, we split d bill before you order food of 50k undecided
U go Sabi chop wella undecided undecided
Oya japa. Alawin ni e!

2 Likes

Re: I Like My Man Potbelly And Rich. by Hyland(m): 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2023
Vinnie2000:

If this Thread gets to FrontPage,

I will know dat some kind of 'Hanky Panky' dey for Nairaland.. sad cheesy
Vinnie na cry
Don’t do this to me !

Re: I Like My Man Potbelly And Rich. by Truvelisback(m): 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2023
PerfectStranger:

He’s rich in the Lord grin grin
Naija ladies don't want that type, they want physical one.

1 Like

Re: I Like My Man Potbelly And Rich. by WoroSeeWoro(m): 10:30am On Feb 24, 2023
na this forum u get say.....
shame on you....1st....so is this ur vision of life....

this is what your father and mother sent you to school to come out to be

looking for pot belle men and rich men ....that will use you and kick you out like a piece of shit...

we dont pity girls like you...because we know your final destination in society.....

i say it.....shame on you....for this post....

Re: I Like My Man Potbelly And Rich. by poweredcom(m): 10:35am On Feb 24, 2023
Jeweltz:

dem go soon use u do money....i have heard so many young gals who end up useless with mental issues and sickness that cant be cured , many later died misabely

no worry ...de think you de enjoy pot belle and rich guy ...see who de find ned nwoko...class, shame on you..that fantasy wont come to pass, instead na one senior yahoo boy who uses blood to renew his money you will get and he will use you.
Re: I Like My Man Potbelly And Rich. by Hatrick01: 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
Guderian:
Probably a man is behind the account.
a man called potbelly
Re: I Like My Man Potbelly And Rich. by 2buffagain(m): 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
Na poverty dey cause all this talk.
Spec go change when this one don find betta work for herself.

2 Likes

Re: I Like My Man Potbelly And Rich. by Jeweltz(f): 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
poweredcom:

dem go soon use u do money....i have heard so many young gals who end up useless with mental issues and sickness that cant be cured , many later died misabely

no worry ...de think you de enjoy pot belle and rich guy ...see who de find ned nwoko...class, shame on you..that fantasy wont come to pass, instead na one senior yahoo boy who uses blood to renew his money you will get and he will use you.

Shut up. Yenyen. I'll Marry a rich man by the grace of God. I deserve it. Do you want your sister to end up with poor man like you? Nonsense. All they know is to be doing fine boy here and there. Na fine boy I go chop?

Go and hustle. Broke men don't deserve vagina

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God Is A Group Of Evil 4th Dimensional Entities / Why Love ? (a Love Story Of A Young Man)! / Can You Tell Your Wife/husband Everything?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.