Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Am I Okay Or I Need To See A Doctor? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Okay Or I Need To See A Doctor? (912 Views)

I Am 31 But Never Had Sex Before, Am I Okay? / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Okay Or I Need To See A Doctor? by Spare124: 8:06am On Apr 26, 2023
I had a funny experience yester night,it was raining heavily yesterday so I had to go to school earlier than usual to go sleep,I got to school and I decided take a walk around the complex before I sleep, was passing through a small class and Somehow I heard a faint sound that seems like a ladies own.

So I decided to stay and listen,and the sound was persistent and it was obvious someone was having sex,I listened for about a minute and before I could notice anything I already had sp**m all over my trouser...even though I didn't see the people having the sex just the sound.

Am I okay or I need to see a doctor?
NB: I have not had sex in about two years now.
Re: Am I Okay Or I Need To See A Doctor? by Aonkuuse(m): 8:08am On Apr 26, 2023
wahala grin
Re: Am I Okay Or I Need To See A Doctor? by Hopemanfx: 8:13am On Apr 26, 2023
Spare124:
I had a funny experience yester night,it was raining heavily yesterday so I had to go to school earlier than usual to go sleep,I got to school and I decided take a walk around the complex before I sleep, was passing through a small class and Somehow I heard a faint sound that seems like a ladies own.

So I decided to stay and listen,and the sound was persistent and it was obvious someone was having sex,I listened for about a minute and before I could notice anything I already had sp**m all over my trouser...even though I didn't see the people having the sex just the sound.

Am I okay or I need to see a doctor?
NB: I have not had sex in about two years now.
how old are y?
Re: Am I Okay Or I Need To See A Doctor? by Evestar200(f): 8:15am On Apr 26, 2023
grin grin grin

Nairaland my Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Am I Okay Or I Need To See A Doctor? by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 8:18am On Apr 26, 2023
You're alright, you just need a naked girl. Everything weh dey do you go finish
Re: Am I Okay Or I Need To See A Doctor? by garriAndsugar: 8:48am On Apr 26, 2023
active man
Re: Am I Okay Or I Need To See A Doctor? by Spare124: 9:51am On Apr 26, 2023
Hopemanfx:

how old are y?
Early 20s
Re: Am I Okay Or I Need To See A Doctor? by Spare124: 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
I once posted how my aunt ask me to go back to school after over 2 years of dropping out

https://www.nairaland.com/7648554/need-helpim-depressed-confused#122438808

But,after several months she's hasnt not sent me a kobo from the uk, recently she told me she's facing some ish with her husband and that she wants to sell one of her property here in nigeria that I should hang on.

I agreed but the thing is it been over two months now that I have been sleeping in school back to back, sometimes I don't get to take a bath in 3 days,and I still attend lectures .

But recently I fall sick almost everyday,and just 4 days ago I developed a chest pain that when it becomes so painful I scream faintly ( happened to me twice in class in the space of four days).

I know everyone is having it hard in this country,but if there's anyone that as 15k to spare me,I might not be able to refund anytime soon but I will surely refund,I will like to get someone I can beg with the money to allow us stay together till my aunt's turns up.
Re: Am I Okay Or I Need To See A Doctor? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2023
Spare124:
I once posted how my aunt ask me to go back to school after over 2 years of dropping out

https://www.nairaland.com/7648554/need-helpim-depressed-confused#122438808

But,after several months she's hasnt not sent me a kobo from the uk, recently she told me she's facing some ish with her husband and that she wants to sell one of her property here in nigeria that I should hang on.

I agreed but the thing is it been over two months now that I have been sleeping in school back to back, sometimes I don't get to take a bath in 3 days,and I still attend lectures .

But recently I fall sick almost everyday,and just 4 days ago I developed a chest pain that when it becomes so painful I scream faintly ( happened to me twice in class in the space of four days).

I know everyone is having it hard in this country,but if there's anyone that as 15k to spare me,I might not be able to refund anytime soon but I will surely refund,I will like to get someone I can beg with the money to allow us stay together till my aunt's turns up.

all you fake online begging FRAUDSTERS with multiple profiles (Tannyp etc) for begging aint tired with your yeye stories (to thereafter waste it all on BEt9ja)?! you have been on NL since 2019 begging with fake yeye stories and . let it go...
here is your other profile below begging for money back in 2019 (with the same bank account):

https://www.nairaland.com/4933789/football-other-sports-betting-season/148#74576566
tannyp:
:.popoola taiwo Femi,zenith bank,2209487891

same account you are using now today with a different profile name in 2023 for begging:

Spare124:
.Probably the network
2209487891 Zenith
Spare124:
.2k fit change my life.i never see food chop and gas just finish
2209487891 Zenith

since 2020 begging non stop with yeye stories:

Spare124:
Please I need someone to lend me 2k,I need to get my drugs
Spare124:
.Boss abeg gift ƴour guy 500N make I use buy drug,don't be annoyed I'm asking you something like this
Spare124:
Everywhere just choke,na grace of God just dey keep person.Abeg make person lend me 2k,I Will pay back in a week time abeg.
Spare124:
I have been having issues for weeks now with my health,drugs have been prescribed to me but I couldn't get most of it and I've been in severe pain for a while,I need someone who can loan me 2-3k,i can't say the precise day but I will pay back unfailingly on or before month end.
Spare124:
Can someone please lend me 2k,I need to get my drugs
Spare124:
0m0 bosses I know you guys really detest begging in this forum,but I haven't eaten anything at all since day before yesterday night I swear with my life,my boss refuse to pay us,I'll absolutely appreciate anything at all even if Na 200N
2209487891 Zenith

1 Like

Re: Am I Okay Or I Need To See A Doctor? by Spare124: 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

all you fake online begging FRAUDSTERS with multiple profiles (Tannyp etc) for begging aint tired with your yeye stories (to thereafter waste it all on BEt9ja)?! you have been on NL since 2019 begging with fake yeye stories and . let it go .. before you used
here is your other profile below begging for money back in 2019 (with the same bank account):

https://www.nairaland.com/4933789/football-other-sports-betting-season/148#74576566

same account you are using now today with a different profile name in 2023 for begging:

since 2020 begging non stop with yeye stories:

I don't gamble it was a giveaway tread I have never been into gambling
Re: Am I Okay Or I Need To See A Doctor? by Abolodje: 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
Bro na konji dey worry you abeg😂😂
Re: Am I Okay Or I Need To See A Doctor? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
Spare124:
.I don't gamble it was a giveaway tread I have never been into gambling

so you mean all the below gambling posts (THAT YOU TRIED TO DELETE) with your other account TannyP was not you, abi?

https://www.nairaland.com/6918678/football-other-sports-betting-season/1124#116480556
tannyp: : Oga
I already roll over 3 times with zoom, my balance is at 37k but it has not been moved from bonus account since and the last game hasn’t been decided even after they’ve played finish some hours ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/6918678/football-other-sports-betting-season/1122#116476568
tannyp: :
Good evening bosses is it still possible to transfer from one Bet9ja account to another?

https://www.nairaland.com/6918678/football-other-sports-betting-season/167#110173358
tannyp: B926WCWAACZCQP-9312576
Who can help me check up this game

keep believing we are fools and dont know what you really are...aka a FRAUDSTER COMING ON NL WITH YEYE BEGGING STORIES TO THEREAFTER WASTE THE MONEY ON BET9JA!
Re: Am I Okay Or I Need To See A Doctor? by SUPERPACK: 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2023
You are normal,

(1) (Reply)

What's The Brutal Truth About Relationships? / Money And Pussy Are The Side Effects... / Why Do People Always Think I Am Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.