Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

I Look Forward To Peaceful Polls, Retirement, Says Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Look Forward To Peaceful Polls, Retirement, Says Buhari (9367 Views)

‘I Look Forward To Working With You ' - UK PM Writes Tinubu / I Look Forward To Effective Relationship With 9th NASS, Says Buhari / PDP To Buhari: For Peaceful Polls, Let IG Retire Jan 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Look Forward To Peaceful Polls, Retirement, Says Buhari by occfx: 11:31am On Jan 09, 2023
Na wa, Buhari campaigned aggressively to be president of Nigeria like someone who konji hold and soon as he released, he just jump up and left.
Re: I Look Forward To Peaceful Polls, Retirement, Says Buhari by Diyaiyanu87: 11:36am On Jan 09, 2023
... Nuisance
Re: I Look Forward To Peaceful Polls, Retirement, Says Buhari by Zeezenho: 11:41am On Jan 09, 2023
Wickedfact:

Yeah. Tinubu also impregnated your mother too

Tinubu is too shitty for my mind liking.maybe your mum you mean you know your mother's are too bitchy.
Re: I Look Forward To Peaceful Polls, Retirement, Says Buhari by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
Buhari the terrorist will never know or have peace ever.
Re: I Look Forward To Peaceful Polls, Retirement, Says Buhari by Lepon02: 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
Oloriburuku, your retirement can never be peaceful.

You are leaving the country on life support, how do you expect to enjoy peace?

Buhari Onikuuuuuure!
Re: I Look Forward To Peaceful Polls, Retirement, Says Buhari by meedoLock(m): 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2023
I don't even think the baba knows what he utters. He's Keen on dropping Barton without a considerable trial of action. He can't wait to leave, yet they have left the country condition in a retrogressive form.

Economy is not booming. The rich continue to gulp millions at the expense of poor Nigerians while the average Nigerians are further pushed into a perpetual impoverishment.

At the end of the day, na six feet na.
Re: I Look Forward To Peaceful Polls, Retirement, Says Buhari by Chicastle: 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
Wickedfact:

Jagaban should decamp from a party he founded. Why are you gala hawkers so stupid like this?

As at when Tinubu was bringing his bloc to APC, Peter Obi was waiting for Ojukwu to die so he could takeover APGA.
Where is your APGA today?

You are still yarning nonsense abi ? Peter Obi is the next president.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers State Lawmakers Confirm 4 Commissioners In Less Than 24 Hours / Reporting from Osun / Photo Of Damaged River Niger Bridge During The Biafran War In 1968

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.