Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

When A Lady Accuses You This Way, What Must You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Accuses You This Way, What Must You Do? (1414 Views)

Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) / Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Lady Accuses You This Way, What Must You Do? by NEWBIN: 8:11am On Jan 09, 2023
If a lady accuses you openly of harbouring love feelings for her but unable to tell her, in the presence of others , yet you know deep down that is not true, what must you do?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Accuses You This Way, What Must You Do? by kenedyx: 8:21am On Jan 09, 2023
Tell her you indeed love her and can do anything for her, in fact you can die for her.

Just play along and don't try to defend anything. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Accuses You This Way, What Must You Do? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 09, 2023
You woo her if you like her
Re: When A Lady Accuses You This Way, What Must You Do? by Nicenancy(f): 8:23am On Jan 09, 2023
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Accuses You This Way, What Must You Do? by NPFLADMIN(m): 9:23am On Jan 09, 2023
Then know that she likes u. It's your choice whether to reject it or just smile and tag along.
Re: When A Lady Accuses You This Way, What Must You Do? by immanuelsize: 11:18am On Jan 09, 2023
NEWBIN:

If a lady accuses you openly of harbouring love feelings for her but unable to tell her, in the presence of others , yet you know deep down that is not true, what must you do?

Thanks
run as fast as you can. She has an evil plan. Fear that gender
Re: When A Lady Accuses You This Way, What Must You Do? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
Get the pussy, hit it and bounce
Re: When A Lady Accuses You This Way, What Must You Do? by Stawner16(m): 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
Reverse psychology my mate, reverse psychology...don't fall for it cheesy

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Accuses You This Way, What Must You Do? by NEWBIN: 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
Stawner16:
Reverse psychology my mate, reverse psychology...don't fall for it cheesy

What is reverse psychology?
And by so, what's her real agenda?
Re: When A Lady Accuses You This Way, What Must You Do? by NEWBIN: 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
immanuelsize:

run as fast as you can. She has an evil plan. Fear that gender

What could be the plan
Re: When A Lady Accuses You This Way, What Must You Do? by NEWBIN: 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
NPFLADMIN:
Then know that she likes u. It's your choice whether to reject it or just smile and tag along.

Someone accusing me rather likes me?
Re: When A Lady Accuses You This Way, What Must You Do? by NEWBIN: 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
kenedyx:
Tell her you indeed love her and can do anything for her, in fact you can die for her.

Just play along and don't try to defend anything. Thank me later.

What if she says no
Re: When A Lady Accuses You This Way, What Must You Do? by TMTR: 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
Tell her that you don't have any nonsensical feelings for her and you would rather stick your dick in a blender cheesy
Re: When A Lady Accuses You This Way, What Must You Do? by NEWBIN: 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
TMTR:
Tell her that you don't have any nonsensical feelings for her and you would rather stick your dick in a blender cheesy

grin
Re: When A Lady Accuses You This Way, What Must You Do? by kenedyx: 7:45am On Jan 10, 2023
NEWBIN:

What if she says no

You can tell her she just broke your heart because you already started saving for her bride price.
She's testing you and you pass by remaining calm and unaffected.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice Please / What Advice Would You Like To Give To Someone Who Is Single At 40? / Gurus Pls Help: Pls How Can I Delete Se.xtape From Internet And People Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.