Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London (27317 Views)

ECOWAS Exit: Niger Republic Importers May Dump Nigerian Ports — Agents / Peter Obi’s Nigerian Coalition For Justice Busted In USA / Gbemisola Saraki Says Nigerian Ports Are The Most Expensive In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by obi58: 10:15am On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:
This warehouse economist of a man don come again.
Is it bad for the NPA to have an office in London? The biggest city in the world? What if that’s a way of generating revenue for the NPA to become self reliant at the London office?
How will any sane president not want his country to have an efficient ports office in one of the biggest cities in the world.
Now I agree with Tinubu, Obi is just a warehouse economist and trader who couldn’t transform Anambra but wants to transform Nigeria. Bala bulu economics

Ok since Obi na warehouse economist and you na Harvard economist, please educate us on the purpose of NPA having an office and guest house in the UK unlike all other counties of the world who only have embassies and consulates outside their country?

You now went on to say it is a way to generate revenue... Pray do tell which revenue are you talking about?

Do you even know how NPA generates revenue? Do you understand their roles and functions at all?

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Chekwume16(m): 10:16am On Jan 09, 2023
So shippers need to physically verify stuff with NPA in London. Its really funny that someone can write this trash in this age. This age where all businesses are conducted online with the speed of light. Exports and imports are guaranteed by local banks and correspondent
banks without the buyer and seller ever meeting. You need to know how the world works and cut off waste in the system.
christistruth01:

Peter Obi doesn't have a Clue about International Trade and Shipping

He should have just kept his mouth shut

He doesn't know that International shipping Companies would need to Liase with the international Head Office of the NPA to make sure everything is in order before heading to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by charleskl(m): 10:17am On Jan 09, 2023
Sincerely, u no get sense
happiness32:
Is it bad for the NPA to have an office in London? The biggest city in the world? What if that’s a way of generating revenue for the NPA to become self reliant at the London office?
How will any sane president not want his country to have an efficient ports office in one of the biggest cities in the world.
Now I agree with Tinubu, Obi is just a warehouse economist and trader who couldn’t transform Anambra but wants to transform Nigeria. Bala bulu economics

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by 2016v2017: 10:18am On Jan 09, 2023
Faithful14:
Everytime you listen to Peter Obi is a learning experience. I always learn new things just by paying attention to this man
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by 2016v2017: 10:19am On Jan 09, 2023
SmartPolician:
This is the same madness we practice in government that the NPA has taken to the UK.

A governor in Kaduna, Akwa Ibom, Osun or Enugu State has a governor's lodge in Abuja. Does he live in Abuja? Some even have in Lagos! Someone should tell the UK to come and set up their port office in Nigeria.

BTW, Nigeria has dealt with its own people and Nigerians are desperate to take back this country. Anyone who stands in our way will be consumed.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by mu2sa2: 10:19am On Jan 09, 2023
oderinde151:
Based on my intellectual capacity and vast knowledge, tactically and tentatively, right from the beginning of time, especially in the light of Ecclesiastes evolution, I have come to a concrete, definite and profound conclusion that I actually have nothing to say.
grin grin grin
Having said what you have got to say, you cannot make an about turn and say, tongue in cheek, that you have nothing to say. Not even in ecclesiastical and terrestrial realms or in legal terms can you, without even a miniscule of doubt, approbate and reprobate at the same time. At the very least you may enunciate that you have nothing more to adumbrate other that what you have said.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by IamR: 10:24am On Jan 09, 2023
I can't wait to see Obi in Aso Rock.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by christistruth01: 10:26am On Jan 09, 2023
Chekwume16:
So shippers need to physically verify stuff with NPA in London. Its really funny that someone can write this trash in this age. This age where all businesses are conducted online with the speed of light. Exports and imports are guaranteed by local banks and correspondent
banks without the buyer and seller ever meeting. You need to know how the world works and cut off waste in the system.

What Nonsense are you

Saying?

You don't have a Clue do you?

Do you think a 200,000 tonne Cargo ship can just enter Nigeria's Waters and turn up in Lagos without Permission?

Can you enter the US without a Visa or correct documents why do you think the US has an Embassy in Abuja?

Do you think international Shipping is only about Clearing and Forwarding?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Chidex500: 10:26am On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:
No iota of sense at all! If you think to run a business is easy,just run an ordinary Lock up store and see how difficult it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by annisy(f): 10:27am On Jan 09, 2023
Please where is British port authority office in Nigeria located?! Some of you reason from your anus!!
happiness32:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by gabolak(m): 10:28am On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:

Honestly I am ashamed of you as a fellow citizen of the country.

Your types are the reason our nation is so messed up.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by infohenry(m): 10:28am On Jan 09, 2023
christistruth01:

He doesn't know that International shipping Companies would need to Liase with the international Head Office of the NPA to make sure everything is in order before heading to Nigeria
How do you people reason so they don't liaise with other countries that do not have an office in London or every ship that is coming to Nigeria takes off from London.

Wasted education, your school fees would have been open poultry farm.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by rickyrex(m): 10:29am On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:
how many london get for nigeria? is your country not doing well to attract foreign offices. No wonder facebook dumped your ass country for ghana
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Dottore: 10:30am On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:
How I wish you made sense. Why don't UK setup Ports office and guest House in Nigeria the biggest country in Africa.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Jayeola87: 10:31am On Jan 09, 2023
Hzhhxh

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by rickyrex(m): 10:32am On Jan 09, 2023
AZUH:
Obi will not win this election .Atiku is going to win let us tell each other the truth .
we are finding out problems to be solved, you are promoting people with much problem. Guy face reality and leave tribalism alone
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by orion7: 10:42am On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:
zombie analysis. Asides embassy. Count the office the British govt have in Nigeria. Even Ghana govt sef

Fools

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by obyno82: 10:42am On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:

You see why i said you guys don't have sense. of what value is it for NPA to have a london office? is that where it's operations are? does the Ghana Ports authority have office in London? or the US port authority under the department of transportation(DOT) have office in London or in Beijing? You guys should stop demonstrating sheer stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by obyno82: 10:46am On Jan 09, 2023
BabaO2:
This guy is just only after his importation business. Obi china, the container economist.
BTW, you were in Jonathan's government senior SA, why can't you remove this then?

Can you sensible for once. it is too early in the year to be this stupid.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by obyno82: 10:48am On Jan 09, 2023
IgOga:
Obi is so shallow in his thinking......of course they have an office in London and have always had an office in London even in Jonathan days used by NPA customers

Did Obi not go to London to meet Obj and his G5......do you think Lagos port is the only port in West Africa? Anywaya is too early to educate educated illiterates following the ipob saint

You just spoke nonsense to demnonstrate the low level of your thinking. Does Netherland ports authority have their office in New York or London or does the German Maritime Authority have an office in Beijing?

Try and have sense naaaa. Obi went to London to meet Obj and G5 was it in NPA office? be sensible for once naaa
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Thinktwicemybro: 10:49am On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:
I thought you will have sense this year but alas Am wrong

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by shawnfamous(m): 10:49am On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:
You are a big fool. I'm not sure u are even educated, port having office in London, a government parastatal having office abroad.. u can't even see how the nation has been crumbled by PDP and APC.. u even said maybe to generate revenue, what does this one think he knows? U can't be educated and I doubt with this thought of yours you can elevate your family from poverty.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by obyno82: 10:51am On Jan 09, 2023
christistruth01:

Oga shut up and stop being stupid. First of all there are country chambers of commerce where you can get any information you need there is no reason for a ports authority to have an office outside it's business jusrisdiction.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Ashirioluwa: 10:51am On Jan 09, 2023
Office in London? Nothing but a waste of our resources.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Thinktwicemybro: 10:52am On Jan 09, 2023
AZUH:
Obi will not win this election .Atiku is going to win let us tell each other the truth .
That you have psychologically accepted defeat does not mean you should generalize it on others. Atiku will not get a single vote from my state.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by obyno82: 10:53am On Jan 09, 2023
christistruth01:

Don't. mind him

Peter Obi thinks the NPA is only Patronised by Onitsha Traders

He doesn't realise that they have an International shipping Market and Customers to Liase with and cater for especially when it comes to exporting Nigerian Crude oil and gas all over the Globe

Oga just keep quiet the Bible said it is better to be silent and thought of as wise than to open your mouth and remove all doubts.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by obyno82: 10:54am On Jan 09, 2023
atobs4real:

don't be stupid dear
is just a guest house and also serve a purpose.

Please what purpose i want to know
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Thinktwicemybro: 10:54am On Jan 09, 2023
atobs4real:
what is the big deal?
Ewu Gambia. They have syphoned your Destiny and you see nothing wrong in it.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Uchesis: 10:56am On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:
Does the UK port authority have a branch in Nigeria? You talk as if you don't know that London office is where they siphon stolen funds to. London office ko, Paris office ni

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by 07kjb: 10:57am On Jan 09, 2023
christistruth01:

What Nonsense are you

Saying?

Do you think a 200,000 tonne Cargo ship can just enter Nigeria's Waters and turn up in Lagos without Permission?

Can you enter the US without a Visa or correct documents why do you think the US has an Embassy in Abuja?

Shut up if you don't know anything about ports
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by obyno82: 10:58am On Jan 09, 2023
christistruth01:

What Nonsense are you

Saying?

So permission has to be gotten from Uk office abi. The oil tankers that export our crude to their countries get their permission from the port's authority offices in Lagos and Abuja abi? Oga stop being stupid abeg just shut up you have lost this argument.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by RZArecta(m): 11:04am On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:
I seriously pity the mosquitoes occupying the space where your brain is supposed to be cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Nigeria Labour Congress Endorses Peter Obi / Yero, Caught On Tape Threatening Violence Against APC, El-rufai / Dismissed Police Officer Asks Court To Jail Inspector General Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.