Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London (27276 Views)

ECOWAS Exit: Niger Republic Importers May Dump Nigerian Ports — Agents / Peter Obi’s Nigerian Coalition For Justice Busted In USA / Gbemisola Saraki Says Nigerian Ports Are The Most Expensive In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by sapele914(m): 11:06am On Jan 09, 2023
oderinde151:
Based on my intellectual capacity and vast knowledge, tactically and tentatively, right from the beginning of time, especially in the light of Ecclesiastes evolution, I have come to a concrete, definite and profound conclusion that I actually have nothing to say.
grin grin grin
I wouldn’t blame you, this idiot hypocrite Peter Obi should have asked Obasanjo or Bode George his co pdp members about the port guest house in London?

He claims he will put an end to it, that is why he will never enter there in the first instance.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:
This warehouse economist of a man don come again.
Is it bad for the NPA to have an office in London? The biggest city in the world? What if that’s a way of generating revenue for the NPA to become self reliant at the London office?
How will any sane president not want his country to have an efficient ports office in one of the biggest cities in the world.
Now I agree with Tinubu, Obi is just a warehouse economist and trader who couldn’t transform Anambra but wants to transform Nigeria. Bala bulu economics

Which way of generating revenue? As a Tinubu supporter I agreed totally with most of the issues Peter Obi raised but I am not supporting him because I know he cannot win election in Nigeria. If he becomes the President he cannot implement 1% of the issues of concerned to him. What is NPA doing with London Office? What is NPA doing with London Guest House? I know much about NPA? They cannot allow Peter Obi to rule. It is not only NPA there are so many of them. Another Agency of deal and wastage reserved for the Cabal is Nigerian Security Printing and Mint Company. Coincidentally, Datti Ahmed is a descendant and brother to a conservative runner of the cabal link. Datti Ahmed benefitted from NSPMC. We have a lot of those agencies. No go area is National Security Agencies controlled by National Security Adviser.

Now, because of a Hotel in VI and other properties, in 2019 or 2020, AMCON was taken over by the Cabal also. Obi cannot do anything about these things.

NPA is an agency of wastage. The foundation of Nigeria is structurally faulty.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by almarthins(m): 11:18am On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:
Is it bad for the NPA to have an office in London? The biggest city in the world? What if that’s a way of generating revenue for the NPA to become self reliant at the London office?
How will any sane president not want his country to have an efficient ports office in one of the biggest cities in the world.
Now I agree with Tinubu, Obi is just a warehouse economist and trader who couldn’t transform Anambra but wants to transform Nigeria. Bala bulu economics

Are we in the same country ?

How many first world countries have their guest house here? We are a wasteful wicked country.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by 07kjb: 11:19am On Jan 09, 2023
babaolofin:

Which way of generating revenue? As a Tinubu supporter I agreed totally with most of the issues Peter Obi raised but I am not supporting him because I know he cannot win election in Nigeria. If he becomes the President he cannot implement 1% of the issues of concerned to him. What is NPA doing with London Office? What is NPA doing with London Guest House? I know much about NPA? They cannot allow Peter Obi to rule. It is not only NPA there are so many of them. Another Agency of deal and wastage reserved for the Cabal is Nigerian Security Printing and Mint Company. Coincidentally, Datti Ahmed is a descendant and brother to a conservative runner of the cabal link. Datti Ahmed benefitted from NSPMC. We have a lot of those agencies. No go area is National Security Agencies controlled by National Security Adviser.

Now, because of a Hotel in VI and other properties, in 2019 or 2020, AMCON was taken over by the Cabal also. Obi cannot do anything about these things.

NPA is an agency of wastage. The foundation of Nigeria is structurally faulty.

If OBI CANNOT WIN, WHAT IS NOW THE HOPE OF NIGERIANS?
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by kozmokaz(m): 11:23am On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:

London the biggest city in the world?
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by christistruth01: 11:24am On Jan 09, 2023
obyno82:

So permission has to be gotten from Uk office abi. The oil tankers that export our crude to their countries get their permission from the port's authority offices in Lagos and Abuja abi? Oga stop being stupid abeg just shut up you have lost this argument.

Do you research properly

Ships don’t just turn up in Lagos uninvited
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by christistruth01: 11:27am On Jan 09, 2023
07kjb:

Shut up if you don't know anything about ports

Do you have a Clue ?
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by otie02: 11:28am On Jan 09, 2023
How on earth does having an office in London generate revenue ? Think it through that's pure wastage
happiness32:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Chekwume16(m): 11:32am On Jan 09, 2023
So you have an embassy in London and have an NPA office too to process entry documents. What is the big deal about processing 200,000 tonnes of import that you need another office in London. What are the documents for importation that cannnot be accessed online and then checks are carried out by customs at the point of entry. Some of you guys are so bereft of ideas. To even support an office for NPA in London shows that engaging you in an argument will be a waste of time. Every nigerian major institution should have an office in all the major cities in the world then. My friend go and sleep.
christistruth01:

What Nonsense are you

Saying?

You don't have a Clue do you?

Do you think a 200,000 tonne Cargo ship can just enter Nigeria's Waters and turn up in Lagos without Permission?

Can you enter the US without a Visa or correct documents why do you think the US has an Embassy in Abuja?

Do you think international Shipping is only about Clearing and Forwarding?
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by drsibz66(m): 11:34am On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:

How some people open their mouth send just say rubbish is appalling. Anyway even the devil has followers.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Devil1Messenger: 11:35am On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:
U are fool
Always a fool
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Devil1Messenger: 11:36am On Jan 09, 2023
atobs4real:
what is the big deal?
Wastage of resources
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by hush15: 11:36am On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:

But think it, Nigeria has the biggest economy in Africa but UK don't have Port Authority office in Lagos, yet we are the biggest market. You just can't an support APC without sounding abnormal.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Devil1Messenger: 11:39am On Jan 09, 2023
atobs4real:
and so? do something else aba
U will continue to be a slave
The earlier we fight for a country that works for all of us the better
Buhari will be leaving behind a debt of 77trillion
If all these avenue for looting are blocked, we will have money to finance our budget instead of borrowing as Buhari is about to do again
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by atobs4real(m): 11:42am On Jan 09, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

U will continue to be a slave
The earlier we fight for a country that works for all of us the better
Buhari will be leaving behind a debt of 77trillion
If all these avenue for looting are blocked, we will have money to finance our budget instead of borrowing as Buhari is about to do again
U will continue to be a slave If that is what u want for ur generation
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by IfnobeGod20: 11:42am On Jan 09, 2023
IgOga:
Obi is so shallow in his thinking......of course they have an office in London and have always had an office in London even in Jonathan days used by NPA customers

Did Obi not go to London to meet Obj and his G5......do you think Lagos port is the only port in West Africa? Anywaya is too early to educate educated illiterates following the ipob saint
Young man, if Nigeria is good and doing well, it's to your advantage and if the other way round, it's to your disadvantage.
Please did you read the news at all or you just jumped as normal to comment port to comment?
Let me put it straight for you. Nigeria the only country in the world with port authority having office and guest house in London. Mark the word "only".
Please how many countries of the world that their port authority have an office or guest house in Nigeria or even in the UK? Please sense is given to be used and not be tolled with.
Of what use is the office or guest house to the development of the country since its establishment of the office and guest house? Apply correctly your sense, there's no crime in using it well.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Devil1Messenger: 11:44am On Jan 09, 2023
BabaO2:
This guy is just only after his importation business. Obi china, the container economist.
BTW, you were in Jonathan's government senior SA, why can't you remove this then?
For not even upto a yr
SA can only advise and not implement
President have the final say
You are just too dull
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Karemarealty288(m): 11:45am On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:

With all the abuses you received on this thread today, I doubt if you will be normal again.....incase you recover, go and recoil your modular design.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by otie02: 11:46am On Jan 09, 2023
UAE that has the biggest harbor in the world how many office does it have in Nigeria?
christistruth01:

Peter Obi doesn't have a Clue about International Trade and Shipping

He should have just kept his mouth shut

He doesn't know that International shipping Companies would need to Liase with the international Head Office of the NPA to make sure everything is in order before heading to Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Devil1Messenger: 11:46am On Jan 09, 2023
IgOga:
Obi is so shallow in his thinking......of course they have an office in London and have always had an office in London even in Jonathan days used by NPA customers

Did Obi not go to London to meet Obj and his G5......do you think Lagos port is the only port in West Africa? Anywaya is too early to educate educated illiterates following the ipob saint
How many countries in africa or in the world have port office and port guest house in Nigeria?
The evil u defend will come to door step very soon
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by edungene7: 11:48am On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:
You are an educated illiterate can you listen to yrself u were making noise with no sound this same structures of criminality that has held the country is what you call a source of income in the UK how many other countries have same office in London? a fool is known by is speech
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by christistruth01: 11:49am On Jan 09, 2023
Chekwume16:
So you have an embassy in London and have an NPA office too to process entry documents. What is the big deal about processing 200,000 tonnes of import that you need another office in London. What are the documents for importation that cannnot be accessed online and then checks are carried out by customs at the point of entry. Some of you guys are so bereft of ideas. To even support an office for NPA in London shows that engaging you in an argument will be a waste of time. Every nigerian major institution should have an office in all the major cities in the world then. My friend go and sleep.

You are not even worth arguing with

Does Nigeria own any International Cargo Ships ?
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by obyno82: 11:49am On Jan 09, 2023
christistruth01:

Do you research properly

Ships don’t just turn up in Lagos uninvited

Oga why are you demonstrating stupidity in High definition?
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by christistruth01: 11:51am On Jan 09, 2023
obyno82:

Oga why are you demonstrating stupidity in High definition?

You are bluffing and Bluffing yet you are full of astonishing ignorance
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Devil1Messenger: 11:51am On Jan 09, 2023
atobs4real:

U will continue to be a slave If that is what u want for ur generation
How do u guys defend evil and went to bed as if nothing happened?
One thing is very sure,every sin has consequences
That evil u defend today will come to your door to knock soon
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Etimemy: 11:52am On Jan 09, 2023
Obi we know
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 09, 2023
christistruth01:

Nitori Olorun!

So you don't realise that all Shipping and International Trade Businesses operate with International Offices and Agents ?

International Shipping is big Business that needs Physical Representatives,

Do you think a Ship Carrying a Payload of 200,000 tonnes will reach Lagos before Confirming that all their Documents are in order?
how many of such offices belonging to other countries do you have in Nigeria? Pls mention them.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Devil1Messenger: 11:54am On Jan 09, 2023
Imindmywords:

I believe you are typing from a mini kiosk somewhere in Aba and you clearly dont understand port businesses. Shutup
Pls can u enlighten us how port business is run?
Please make sure to emphasize why only Nigeria is running a port office and a guest house in another man's country and in another continent
I'm waiting
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by orimahspence: 11:55am On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:

It’s the arrogance of your ignorance for me. London isn’t even among the 20 largest cities.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Devil1Messenger: 11:56am On Jan 09, 2023
christistruth01:

Peter Obi doesn't have a Clue about International Trade and Shipping

He should have just kept his mouth shut

He doesn't know that International shipping Companies would need to Liase with the international Head Office of the NPA to make sure everything is in order before heading to Nigeria
So na only Nigeria dey run port business in the whole world?
Continue defending
We deserve the leaders we get
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by edungene7: 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
atobs4real:
what is the big deal?
Am certain u r a primary school dropout possibly selling weed under oshodi bridge when an issue of national importance is on discuss please stay off the tread and focus on how many raps of weed you have left instead of coming out to express your foolishness an humble advice to save future embarrassment.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by christistruth01: 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
So Peter Obi has no clue that NPA will need to deal with international Shipping Companies and Agents before they can sail to Nigeria

Do you think ships just turn up in Lagos uninvited?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong / What Do You Think About My Boss' Parable? / 2022 Internally Generated Revenue, Top 3 Per Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.