Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London (27278 Views)

ECOWAS Exit: Niger Republic Importers May Dump Nigerian Ports — Agents / Peter Obi’s Nigerian Coalition For Justice Busted In USA / Gbemisola Saraki Says Nigerian Ports Are The Most Expensive In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by AngryNigerian(m): 9:16am On Jan 09, 2023
It's only people that are happy with the way things are being run by these rogues in the name of politics that will still be talking in favor of them...

Nigeria, suffer no de taya us? How else should it be explained that our prayers have been answered in PO-Datti? Not like they're going to change everything in a year or two, but at least we'll get the necessary respite we desperately need!

Today, CBN gov and his cronies steal 70 trillions, tomorrow, snake swallowed 80 billion, next tomorrow, PENCOM can't account for over 60 billion! Gross cases of corruption, and no-one is going down for them!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Rico96(m): 9:16am On Jan 09, 2023
Lol
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by SandyLOVE08(f): 9:16am On Jan 09, 2023
I pray Nigeria get it right this time around

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:17am On Jan 09, 2023
Reason they want to suffocate the man, they want him to put sand inside their garri.... More revelation will be unveil...

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by cunny88(m): 9:17am On Jan 09, 2023
Startling revelation

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Karlirk: 9:17am On Jan 09, 2023
Rotten country

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by phoneport(m): 9:17am On Jan 09, 2023
Rotten Banana Republic Indeed
Why won't they keep on rooting for PDP and APCDP to continue the legacy of the Final Destruction.

With the way they are going, Nigerians have no future if any of them win

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by viqSmallz(m): 9:17am On Jan 09, 2023
atobs4real:
what is the big deal?
For real?

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by davodyguy: 9:18am On Jan 09, 2023
futuregovernor:
I'mYou,who,who are you
Una don start to bully?
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Maj196(m): 9:18am On Jan 09, 2023
Obi is ready to cleanse Nigeria.

Kai, evil politicians don destroy this country patapata.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Terror48: 9:18am On Jan 09, 2023
atobs4real:
what is the big deal?
See them?I pity this country because people like you don't want the progress of Nigeria

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by pius4luv(m): 9:19am On Jan 09, 2023
Imagine this country is messed already do u want to tell me that President Buhari didn't know about this, we need visionary leader in this country

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by BabaO2: 9:20am On Jan 09, 2023
This guy is just only after his importation business. Obi china, the container economist.
BTW, you were in Jonathan's government senior SA, why can't you remove this then?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by IgOga(m): 9:20am On Jan 09, 2023
Obi is so shallow in his thinking......of course they have an office in London and have always had an office in London even in Jonathan days used by NPA customers

Did Obi not go to London to meet Obj and his G5......do you think Lagos port is the only port in West Africa? Anywaya is too early to educate educated illiterates following the ipob saint

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Cutehector(m): 9:20am On Jan 09, 2023
Choke them sir.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by darthv: 9:20am On Jan 09, 2023
AZUH:
Obi will not win this election .Atiku is going to win let us tell each other the truth .
its not far anymore
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by derbykol(f): 9:21am On Jan 09, 2023
I also asked this question eight years ago.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by unclejb2(m): 9:22am On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:
This warehouse economist of a man don come again.
Is it bad for the NPA to have an office in London? The biggest city in the world? What if that’s a way of generating revenue for the NPA to become self reliant at the London office?
How will any sane president not want his country to have an efficient ports office in one of the biggest cities in the world.
Now I agree with Tinubu, Obi is just a warehouse economist and trader who couldn’t transform Anambra but wants to transform Nigeria. Bala bulu economics
you sound very Stupid. Only Nigeria has a port authority?

We are closing all avenues of wastage in Nigeria.

No more shall we allow a few individuals to steal our common wealth.

Peter Obi for president

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:23am On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:
Is it bad for the NPA to have an office in London? The biggest city in the world? What if that’s a way of generating revenue for the NPA to become self reliant at the London office?
How will any sane president not want his country to have an efficient ports office in one of the biggest cities in the world.
Now I agree with Tinubu, Obi is just a warehouse economist and trader who couldn’t transform Anambra but wants to transform Nigeria. Bala bulu economics

Ooohhhh, you're drunk!

Too early to be high, bro!

20 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Nightwolf1: 9:24am On Jan 09, 2023
If only we knew how much that got to be spent in maintaining that criminal structure set in place in London to siphon tax payers money, then we have no option than agree with Peter Obi that such an office should be dismantled with immediate effect. It serves no purpose other than a conduit pipe for siphoning money and maintaining the upkeep of certain group of criminals in the presidency.

14 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by jcross19: 9:24am On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:
can you see that you have no sense? America could have built their office in Nigeria too...

21 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by PotatoSalad(m): 9:24am On Jan 09, 2023
atobs4real:
and so? do something else aba
How una take dey sleep sef

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by onadana: 9:24am On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:

Oya...read your write up again.Again...i say read am...then relax.You get my point now .you see it
....e no make sense abi ...oya take one drag of weed..you go dey alright.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by unclejb2(m): 9:25am On Jan 09, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Nigerian is one huge crime scene.

This I have seen.
not a huge crime scene, but a vast crime scene

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by AngelicBeing: 9:25am On Jan 09, 2023
SmartPolician:
This is the same madness we practice in government that the NPA has taken to the UK.

A governor in Kaduna, Akwa Ibom, Osun or Enugu State has a governor's lodge in Abuja. Does he live in Abuja? Some even have in Lagos! Someone should tell the UK to come and set up their port office in Nigeria.

BTW, Nigeria has dealt with its own people and Nigerians are desperate to take back this country. Anyone who stands in our way will be consumed.
And Burnt to Ashes, Gbamsulotely, end of thread, next news jare grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by onuman: 9:26am On Jan 09, 2023
As far as Fula owners of Nigeria are concerned, Nigeria is still part of the United Kingdom because the Fula makes money from Nigeria flow to the UK, in exchange for UK helping Fula to maintain a strong grip on Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:27am On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:

Some of you suffer by merit...
Just look at a drowning idiot insulting someone who's out to save him

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by President2001(m): 9:28am On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:
I'm not sure you brush your mouth this morning because of all this trash coming out from your mouth

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by batistutajulio: 9:28am On Jan 09, 2023
oderinde151:
Based on my intellectual capacity and vast knowledge, tactically and tentatively, right from the beginning of time, especially in the light of Ecclesiastes evolution, I have come to a concrete, definite and profound conclusion that I actually have nothing to say.
grin grin grin

Stupid human being.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by azpekuliar: 9:28am On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:

If you weren't bereft of common-sense yourself, you would know that that London office makes absolutely no sense.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Millz404(m): 9:28am On Jan 09, 2023
IgOga:
Obi is so shallow in his thinking......of course they have an office in London and have always had an office in London even in Jonathan days used by NPA customers

Did Obi not go to London to meet Obj and his G5......do you think Lagos port is the only port in West Africa? Anywaya is too early to educate educated illiterates following the ipob saint

Said absolutely nothing. You are the illiterate here.

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Ykc2(m): 9:30am On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:
London is biggest city in the world ? No need of asking you any other thing,

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong / ​​OPC Leader, Gani Adams​,​ Visit​s​ South Africa / Buhari Snubs Obasanjo On His 81st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.