Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London (27273 Views)

ECOWAS Exit: Niger Republic Importers May Dump Nigerian Ports — Agents / Peter Obi’s Nigerian Coalition For Justice Busted In USA / Gbemisola Saraki Says Nigerian Ports Are The Most Expensive In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:
This warehouse economist of a man don come again.
Is it bad for the NPA to have an office in London? The biggest city in the world? What if that’s a way of generating revenue for the NPA to become self reliant at the London office?
How will any sane president not want his country to have an efficient ports office in one of the biggest cities in the world.
Now I agree with Tinubu, Obi is just a warehouse economist and trader who couldn’t transform Anambra but wants to transform Nigeria. Bala bulu economics

Where is British Port Authority office in Abuja?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by edungene7: 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
christistruth01:

So you have no clue that NPA will need to deal with international Shipping Companies and Agents before they can sail to Nigeria

Do you think ships just turn up in Lagos uninvited?
Yr ignorance is taller than Kilimanjaro and stupidity is glaring even to the blind you are only making noise with no sound you should be ashamed of yrself a well learned primary 6 pupil will not give out such trash
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by naturefellow(m): 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:
Is it bad for the NPA to have an office in London? The biggest city in the world? What if that’s a way of generating revenue for the NPA to become self reliant at the London office?
How will any sane president not want his country to have an efficient ports office in one of the biggest cities in the world.
Now I agree with Tinubu, Obi is just a warehouse economist and trader who couldn’t transform Anambra but wants to transform Nigeria. Bala bulu economics
you agree with Tunubu. How about Atiku?

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by okechuks22: 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:
urchin what did you know just suffering and smiling
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by TrumpDonald2: 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:

What are the gains of having such an office in London, a guest house too? What does it cost the NPA to maintain them? Common sense is really not common. Well you can't expect more from an urchin.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by atobs4real(m): 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
edungene7:
Am certain u r a primary school dropout possibly selling weed under oshodi bridge when an issue of national importance is on discuss please stay off the tread and focus on how many raps of weed you have left instead of coming out to express your foolishness an humble advice to save future embarrassment.
I don't think you have anything meaningful doing. I am sure that extablishment of NPA Guest house has a purpose. Out of all 9ja problem, na NPA Guest House dey germane.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by atobs4real(m): 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

How do u guys defend evil and went to bed as if nothing happened?
One thing is very sure,every sin has consequences
That evil u defend today will come to your door to knock soon
I don't think you have anything meaningful doing. I am sure that extablishment of NPA Guest house has a purpose. Out of all 9ja problem, na NPA Guest House dey germane
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by TrumpDonald2: 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
atobs4real:

I don't think you have anything meaningful doing. I am sure that extablishment of NPA Guest house has a purpose. Out of all 9ja problem, na NPA Guest House dey germane
What is the purpose? And how much does it cost to maintain them? An office and a guest house? NPA grin
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by atobs4real(m): 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

What is the purpose?
I am in a management meeting. please later
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by TrumpDonald2: 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
atobs4real:

I am in a management meeting. please later
Go and get a job first before talking about management meeting smiley
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by kellyzaf(m): 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:

Plz can u name any other country in the world that did same like NPA? You that is a world class economist plz educate me more, thank u. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by christistruth01: 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
edungene7:
Yr ignorance is taller than Kilimanjaro and stupidity is glaring even to the blind you are only making noise with no sound you should be ashamed of yrself a well learned primary 6 pupil will not give out such trash

What do these People smoke ?
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by atobs4real(m): 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

What is the purpose? And how much does it cost to maintain them? An office and a guest house? NPA grin
Please don't be a novice. i know of companies that are not as big as NPA but have such facility abroad. we always think from the anus.
Any thing ur Obi says is always 100% correct.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Devil1Messenger: 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
atobs4real:

What is the guest and office doing in the UK?
How many other country's port offices and guest house are located in Nigeria?
Is Nigeria the only country running port business?
Why do you people decide to defend every rubbish thrown to u but yet u will criticize Obi shoe or ordinary good morning
What is wrong with you people?
What kind of blind loyalty to criminals against your country is this?
You will surely reap the evil you support if u you dont repent of it

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by atobs4real(m): 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
TrumpDonald2:
video call me and see.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by atobs4real(m): 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
TrumpDonald2:
video call me and see.
15years work experience. Greatest Akokite
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by edungene7: 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
atobs4real:

I don't think you have anything meaningful doing. I am sure that extablishment of NPA Guest house has a purpose. Out of all 9ja problem, na NPA Guest House dey germane.
Yr kind would be provided with sound education when PO emerges next you are completely blind structures that were set up primarily for stealing and u are only second guessing it would have a purpose tell us the purpose?
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by atobs4real(m): 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

What is the guest and office doing in the UK?
How many other country's port offices and guest house are located in Nigeria?
Is Nigeria the only country running port business?
Why do you people decide to defend every rubbish thrown to u but yet u will criticize Obi shoe or ordinary good morning
What is wrong with you people?
What kind of blind loyalty to criminals against your country is this?
You will surely reap the evil you support if u you dont repent of it
am too busy this week let's talk next week.
all of you are arrogant. must i follow your view?
i always like to pray for my enemies
thank you and stay safe.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by edungene7: 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
christistruth01:

What do these People smoke ?
unfortunately yr parents would be celebrating the day u were born they never knew u would turn out to become an epidemic to mankind
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by TrumpDonald2: 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
atobs4real:

Please don't be a novice. i know of companies that are not as big as NPA but have such facility abroad. we always think from the anus.
post your number
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Devil1Messenger: 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
atobs4real:

am too busy this week let's talk next week.
all of you are arrogant. must i follow your view?
i always like to pray for my enemies
thank you and stay safe.
I leave u to your conscience
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by TrumpDonald2: 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
atobs4real:

Mention the companies and I'll give you reasons why they have offices there. Then you give me reasons why NPA should have an office and guest house in London.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by TrumpDonald2: 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
atobs4real:
video call me and see. 15years work experience. Greatest Akokite
Post your number, I'll call right away.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Johel(m): 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:

You are dumb...u just wasted your papa money, they sent u to school for nothing.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Iykenuwa(m): 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:

I pity those who wasted money on your education.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by christistruth01: 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
edungene7:
unfortunately yr parents would be celebrating the day u were born they never knew u would turn out to become an epidemic to mankind

My mother has just called me to Bless me
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Bigshots001(m): 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ok
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by eagleu: 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:

London, biggest city in the world?
There, right there, I knew that you don't have what it takes.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by edungene7: 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
christistruth01:

My mother has just called me to Bless me
You need to apologize to the lovely woman for what you hv become am sure she might decide to fast and pray for you because all is not well with you
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by atobs4real(m): 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

Post your number, I'll call right away.
Don't trust anyone. Fear of been hacked
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by broadman20: 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:

You are an irredeemable BLOCK HEAD.

Mention any big country that her ports authority operates like that?

You people always complain that Nigeria is going downward but sentiment and TRIBALISM will never allow you people to ask proper questions on what is bringing Nigeria down.

Condemned fools keep enjoying your shit hole.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by TrumpDonald2: 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2023
atobs4real:
Don't trust anyone. Fear of been hacked
grin grin grin management ko, meeting ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki Visits Berlin Germany To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria (Pics) / Garba Shehu: Why Shiites Protesters Are Not Intelligent / Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.