Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London (27280 Views)

ECOWAS Exit: Niger Republic Importers May Dump Nigerian Ports — Agents / Peter Obi’s Nigerian Coalition For Justice Busted In USA / Gbemisola Saraki Says Nigerian Ports Are The Most Expensive In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Bigshots001(m): 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
My mother has just called me to Bless me[/quote]

Bro,the fact that your Sentence structure is in order doesn't mean you didn't sound stupid in your argument,I mean we're talking about an NPA office and guesthouse in London, and your argument is that because of the Ton of shipments that needed to be cleared such office and guesthouse there are useful.Do Nigeria only conduct international business with the UK only?
Since No,why don't we set up offices and guesthouses in every other countries in world that we have international business with, since it's not wasteful and why don't they set up such offices and guesthouses in Nigeria as well.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by nony43(m): 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:
This warehouse economist of a man don come again.
Is it bad for the NPA to have an office in London? The biggest city in the world? What if that’s a way of generating revenue for the NPA to become self reliant at the London office?
How will any sane president not want his country to have an efficient ports office in one of the biggest cities in the world.
Now I agree with Tinubu, Obi is just a warehouse economist and trader who couldn’t transform Anambra but wants to transform Nigeria. Bala bulu economics

Do we have a port in London? So UK have a Port office in Nigeria too? You are very corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by quickly: 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:
Is it bad for the NPA to have an office in London? The biggest city in the world? What if that’s a way of generating revenue for the NPA to become self reliant at the London office?
How will any sane president not want his country to have an efficient ports office in one of the biggest cities in the world.
Now I agree with Tinubu, Obi is just a warehouse economist and trader who couldn’t transform Anambra but wants to transform Nigeria. Bala bulu economics

If Port of New york doesnt have office in London which business is NPA doing in london. Estacode money and for girlfriends of MD.

U ppl with analog brain

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:

Why must it be only Nigeria that has such office?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by tonyashburton: 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
Education is not enough to change how people think.From your response,it is clear.By your thinking, why does the Port of Shangai which exports billions of dollars worth of manufactured goods to Nigeria on a monthly basis not have an office in Lagos?What of Rotterdam?Houston?Singapore?London?Hamburg?Why don't they have offices in Lagos?Why doesn't the NPA have offices in these famous sea ports as well?
Oponu rada rada!
happiness32:

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Ikpaitid: 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
This mumu Obi guy never solve IPOB problems finish na Nigerian problems he want solve? grin
All of a sudden IPOB people are Nigerians, Nigeria is no longer a zoo?
We go show una pepper.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by DAMORT: 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
........Nigerian Ports Authority is the only Port Authority in the world that has an office outside its country of operation.
To a cost saving mind, this will definitely not make sense.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by okoroemeka(m): 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:
why are you pretending that black is white because you want your kins man to win,let us tell ourselves the truth,the office in London is irrelevant,myopic and a conduit pipe for slush funds,what percentage of trade do we have with uk to warrant such office?instead of China ,Korea or India,that office shows one of the things that is wrong with our country

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Dsprave: 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:

Oloribu ni yin sir/ma, have you seen any foreign countries has a port office in Lagos because it’s the largest economy in west Africa.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Emman08: 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
Some people are really slaves to suffering.

I can't believe some are here defending the NPA office in London

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by VirileNelly2420: 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2023
Nwaezeudo:
My able incoming GCFR not some zombie microphone licker cheesy
Imagine asking person to test d microphone and he actually licked it...
Wot a blunder!

And he's trying to b my president! God abeg o!
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by MeineMutter: 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
grin
Manny21:
Where do you want the directors to take their side chicks to if you close it? There's God o

cheesy grin grin You are talking from experience. grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by BlackyOne: 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:

You're supposed to be praying that you should be the last senseless person in your lineage! What manner of senselessness is this shocked
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Eriokanmi: 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:
Hun! Does New York Port Authority have an office in London or China? This your comment get as e be oo
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by emanobis(m): 3:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:

So US port authority also has an office in London or Saudi Arabia or Dubai...

You are a serious sycophant
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Eriokanmi: 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2023
copyrites:

Hope you're not booking space to cry and lament?

...Because whether you and your ancestors like it or not, Peter Obi and Datti Ahmed are coming to destroy the structure of criminality that has held you bound.
He just did grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Talawaka: 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kendroid:

"Are you aware that the Nigerian Ports Authority is the only Port Authority in the world that has an office outside its country of operation?"
So out of 200+ countries around the world, only Nigeria decided to invest in their Port authority outside their country & you see that as a wise decision. LMAO cheesy

Fair play to Peter Obi for raising an important issue in what should be a fact-based debate.
But...Ghana has a liaison office abroad cool

GPHA Headquarters
P. O. Box 150.Tema.Ghana.
Tel: +233 (0) 303 219120.
Fax +233 (0) 303 202812
Email: headquarters@ghanaports.gov.gh

Port Of Tema
P. O. Box 488. Tema. Ghana.
Tel: +233 (0) 303 219120
Fax +233 (0) 303 204136
Email: tema@ghanaports.gov.gh

Port Of Takoradi
P. O. Box 708. Takoradi. Ghana.
Tel: +233 (0) 3120 24073, 2021436, 2024208
Fax +233 (0) 3120 22814
Email: takoradi@ghanaports.gov.gh

Office National Des Ports Du Ghana
BP 276 CMS, 11 OUAGA
Burkina Faso
Tel: +226-50301201
Email: portsghana@mail.bf.com
Source: https://www.ghanaports.gov.gh/contact

As far as I know, this is not as far fetched as he suggests. cool

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by hedonido: 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
christistruth01:

Peter Obi doesn't have a Clue about International Trade and Shipping

He should have just kept his mouth shut

He doesn't know that International shipping Companies would need to Liase with the international Head Office of the NPA to make sure everything is in order before heading to Nigeria

You're very stupid. How many other countries maintain port offices in the same London? Let me even leave the major exporting countries like China. How many poor and developing countries like Nigeria maintain port offices in London or anywhere else abroad? If you can't answer this question directly with references, then thunder would strike you dead. Bastard beneficiary of a wasteful and rotten system.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Belleful: 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
Why did obi not beg Jonathan to close it?
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by plaetton: 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:
Morons everywhere.
How far down can one go to justify what is clearly nonsense?

The NPA fails woefully in carrying out its sole responsibility of efficiently managing the Nigerian port system, perhaps the most critical infrastructure in the economy, but it has an office in London, in another continent to generate what... , and for whom .. ?

Morons and motor park economists everywhere undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Peacefulgold(m): 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:
Do you really know how uneducated u sound right now
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by achimendy(m): 5:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:

So you think you're smarter than obi, ehhn??

NPA place of operation is Nigeria, not London, and they must be removed once obi get the power.

Know this and know peace.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by prophetfire: 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:
Honestly you don't have any useful items in your head.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by walteriyke: 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:
you are a fool see what you people has brought Nigeria to
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Mcwin: 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
You no get sense.. How come other countries dont have their port office in London.?
happiness32:
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by blackboy2star(m): 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
Wastage Happiness �

happiness32:
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by christistruth01: 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
hedonido:

You're very stupid. How many other countries maintain port offices in the same London? Let me even leave the major exporting countries like China. How many poor and developing countries like Nigeria maintain port offices in London or anywhere else abroad? If you can't answer this question directly with references, then thunder would strike you dead. Bastard beneficiary of a wasteful and rotten system.

Must you insult others just because you have no idea what you are talking about?
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by christistruth01: 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
edungene7:
You need to apologize to the lovely woman for what you hv become am sure she might decide to fast and pray for you because all is not well with you

The fact that you have Issues doesn't mean that everyone is like you
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by cantiride2: 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
The wastage in the Nation is just too much. The debt profile of the Nation is alarming.Nnpc also have an office in the UK.Most top Nnpc official children work in their office in the UK.It is time to save enough and reduce wastage.We need enough money to work such as create functioning refineries to be able to remove fuel subsidy.Increase our megawatt for electricity,our healthcare is dying it needs to be rescued.
unclejb2:
you sound very Stupid. Only Nigeria has a port authority?

We are closing all avenues of wastage in Nigeria.

No more shall we allow a few individuals to steal our common wealth.

Peter Obi for president
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by edungene7: 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
christistruth01:

The fact that you have Issues doesn't mean that everyone is like you
even a madman is right in is own senses
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:

Did you read the part he said no country in the world has a port office in another country (common sense) but your tax money is used by some idiots to syphon money via proxy in.another country...Urchins don't have sense so how do they even understand the implications.

Bring ya coconut head...

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerian Ports Authority Has Office, Guest House In London by Nakedtruths: 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
happiness32:
God!! What sorts of humans are these? What rubbish are you saying?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Christopher Glee's Comment About African Nations Causes Uproar Online / Babangida Suggests Part Time Legislature For Nigeria / A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.