Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

What Part Of Your Body Do You Love Being Caressed.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Part Of Your Body Do You Love Being Caressed.. (2345 Views)

Why Do I Love Being Alone / Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? / What Part Of Your Body Do You Take Care Of The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Part Of Your Body Do You Love Being Caressed.. by Silentgroper(m): 3:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
It doesnt have to necessarily get you sexually aroused but would get you in a exciting, calm, sweet feeling state..

me ; my earlobes

drop yours cheesy
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Love Being Caressed.. by Malory: 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
My rod

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Love Being Caressed.. by Bahamas95(m): 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
My hair.

I playfully plait it myself whenever am bored, the sensation is sweeter whenever my girlfriend does it...... There's something special about my hair, it's one of my sensitive spots.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Love Being Caressed.. by christianjoy(m): 3:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
My earlobe, one of my classmate likes caressing it always.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Love Being Caressed.. by Silentgroper(m): 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bahamas95:
My hair.

I playfully plait it myself whenever am bored, the sensation is sweeter whenever my girlfriend does it...... There's something special about my hair, it's one of my sensitive spots.
Very sweet thang.. Mine makes me sleepy sometimes
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Love Being Caressed.. by Silentgroper(m): 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
Malory:
My rod
Cant be d only thing dat gives u dat kind of feeling..
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Love Being Caressed.. by Silentgroper(m): 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
christianjoy:
My earlobe, one of my classmate likes caressing it always.
Me and u both..
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Love Being Caressed.. by christianjoy(m): 3:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
Silentgroper:
Me and u both..
wow cheesy
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Love Being Caressed.. by mardis: 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
My feet o
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Love Being Caressed.. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
My chest and nipples. grin

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Love Being Caressed.. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
My eyes
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Love Being Caressed.. by Truvelisback(m): 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
Silentgroper:
It doesnt have to necessarily get you sexually aroused but would get you in a exciting, calm, sweet feeling state..

me ; my earlobes

drop yours cheesy
U no even Sabi Lie self.

Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Love Being Caressed.. by Silentgroper(m): 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
U no even Sabi Lie self.
Lie say?
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Love Being Caressed.. by Ballzproblemm: 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
my preeq seriously cheesy,I unconsciously do that I don't know why

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Love Being Caressed.. by Silentgroper(m): 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
My eyes
Right.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Love Being Caressed.. by Silentgroper(m): 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Apart 4rm ur preeq, any?
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Love Being Caressed.. by galadima77(m): 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
Malory:
My rod

It's vulgar ba Op? But he's being sincere!

Why you fighting it?
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Love Being Caressed.. by Silentgroper(m): 11:47am On Jun 05, 2022
galadima77:

It's vulgar ba Op? But he's being sincere!

Why you fighting it?
Cause i dont beleive it's d thing dat gets him in dat excited state.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Love Being Caressed.. by Dorwadora(f): 11:47am On Jun 05, 2022
My feet... Rubbing it continuously after a tough day makes me feel good
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Love Being Caressed.. by Silentgroper(m): 11:50am On Jun 05, 2022
Dorwadora:
My feet... Rubbing it continuously after a tough day makes me feel good
Cool.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Love Being Caressed.. by Elvis1977(m): 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
My balls.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Love Being Caressed.. by Magnoliaa(f): 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
Maybe when I start exploring sexually, I might come back to answer.

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Love Being Caressed.. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
Malory:
My rod
hahahahahahahaaaaa but humans don't have rod nah
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Love Being Caressed.. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
but op said it shouldn't get u sexually aroused now
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Love Being Caressed.. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
Whatever you do, don't touch the nape of my neck angry

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Love Being Caressed.. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
Persephone1:
Whatever you do, don't touch the nape of my neck angry

grin If I ever see you, I'll make sure to do this.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Love Being Caressed.. by LINSAR: 9:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
My intestines.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Love Being Caressed.. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin If I ever see you, I'll make sure to do this.
I cover my neck with the blood of Jesus. angry
Thanks for heads up, omoh nah hood I go wear if I want to meet you ooo grin
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Love Being Caressed.. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
My neck and waist
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Love Being Caressed.. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
Persephone1:
I cover my neck with the blood of Jesus. angry
Thanks for heads up, omoh nah hood I go wear if I want to meet you ooo grin

If we meet for beach or swimming pool nko? grin
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Love Being Caressed.. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
Magnoliaa:

If we meet for beach or swimming pool nko? grin
I will wear raincoat grin
Re: What Part Of Your Body Do You Love Being Caressed.. by Magnoliaa(f): 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
Persephone1:
I will wear raincoat grin

You own craze ehnnn... grin grin Na Upper Iweka brand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shares Love Message Her Gateman Sent To Her / How Do You Gain Back Control In A Relationship Or Marriage? / Who Do You Consider To Be A Real Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.