Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,205 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God (25405 Views)

My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... / Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? / Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by GOTVee: 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2023
sad
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Searchingvictor: 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2023
Pressure him to accept Satan

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Maynman: 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lostchild:
I have a neighbor, a very nice woman who love the word of God. She is very peaceful, humble and meek in nature. She get super excited each time she sees me and often brought gift to me. I know why she get excited which is very Godly and good. smiley

Day 1 The first time she saw and met me in person, she was very much afraid of me and wonder where I came from. She knew I am not from the land. When I tried to talk to her, she instantly refused and reject me not to talk to her. She was very fearful. She is a woman that avoid trouble and hardly trust people.

Day 7 I brought some fruits to her. She took them from me but I found out she later threw them away. I knew she was afraid to eat from the unknown stranger. undecided

Day 9 She apologize over her first snubby reaction about the first day when I tried to talk to her. I accepted her apology. smiley

Day 11 She brought to me some fruit too. I accepted them and ate them lmmediately I had the chance.

Week 2 She has asked me. Did you go to church today?

I replied her, no.

Why, she asked?

Me told her, I don't go to church. I know what to do and I know where I belong. She became afraid of me more which I understood. wink

When I scan her person, I saw she was harmless and good woman. She was a person of peace and harmony. I then start treating her with agape love as natural to me.

I knew in my heart, she will instantly submit to love. For love seek not the upper hand, but the lowest place of service.

In time being, she began to observe my
speech, behavior and way of life. She saw I was an immaterial person. She became more confortable with me and told me she is happy I move here to join her.

One Day She asked me, why don't you wanna go to church?

I told her, everyone has their God, and my personal relationship is between me and my own God.

She agreed, but insist I should forsake not the gathering of thy brethren.

I quote the scripture (Isaiah 57:15) when God said. I am the high and Holy God, who live in a high and holy place, but I also live with those who are humble and contrite in spirit, so that I can restore their confidence and hope.

She agreed and let me be.

The more she experience love from me, the more she submit and was full of happiness. She then told me I have the qualities the church need and asked me to join their church.

I told her, I can't join any Nigeria church for now.

Why, she asked?

You will also not understand my journey I blurted, but someday, you will. wink

Why can't you go to church to listen to the word of God, she re-asked me?

I told her, these Nigeria pastors are fake. They all selfish materialistic men. They don't understand the deeper ways of God, nor do they practice what they preach.

She was sadden over my words but nodded her head in affirmation, and told me, not all pastors are fake. embarassed

I told her, Ok. But I see them as business men who love to do what they enjoy doing.

Every Week I do tell her sob stories of what happened to others, and always end it with virtuous message. She likes and enjoy my short gist cheesy

She then told me, you know a lot ot things about spirituality, yet you don't go to church. shocked

Months Later She fully submit to love and we became good friends. She start sharing some of her personal life info unto me, including...

She will always give me gift and money without me asking her. Paying my bills, self including food and wanting me to feel comfortable in her house. All these are the consequences of my actions. I, myself can never reject the consequences of love. She is a person that is humble, so seeing her own kind always filled her with excitement.

She believes I have the character which God need. She tried to heavily pet me to be going to church. grin

I told her, God has remove me from Christiandom. I can never go back to my vormit. She was like, what Christiandom? undecided

I lauuuugh and told her, you will not understand. grin

Everytime we see, she will always gives me a Godly smiles. She said, since I move here, she has never seen me go to church. I always stay at home on sundays. She wants me to embrace and accept God by going to church.

She said if I start going to church, things will turn around for me and financial breakthrough will come.

I sternly take a look at my good friend and smiled. smiley

I have seen more wickedness in this country than you can now imagine. She told me I should not look at the wickedness of men. I should accept Jesus and be going to church.

I told her, I don't belong to Christiandom. But until this so called Nigeria pastors start preaching love and start practicing that same love they preach, I will not listen or see them as men of God. sad

THE MESSAGE

I recently walk up to her. I asked her, do you know that there are more church in Nigeria than anywhere in the world?

Yes, she nodded.

Nigerians have more religious centers and practice more Christian spirituality than anywhere in the world. They go to church always. They pray a lot. They sow seed and pay tithe to pastors always and believe in God more than the white men. But their ways and daily life is more closer to that of the devil than of God. undecided

Take a look at the white men. They are not that religious like we Nigerians. They don't practice spirituality like the average African black man. But their ways of virtue and disciplinary lifestyle is more purer and closer to God than that of the black men

The scriptures (Mathew 5:8] clearly says; Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

She wants you to worship the Christian god called Yahweh.
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Treasuredgift(f): 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2023
Please do o.
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Kingcalls: 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2023
Better do for ur own good
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by dorodee(m): 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
She's doing you a favor!
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by chaseblack(m): 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2023
You too pressure her, the first person to pressure the other person wins

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by ayo2008: 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lostchild:
I have a neighbor, a very nice woman who love the word of God. She is very peaceful, humble and meek in nature. She get super excited each time she sees me and often brought gift to me. I know why she get excited which is very Godly and good. smiley

Day 1 The first time she saw and met me in person, she was very much afraid of me and wonder where I came from. She knew I am not from the land. When I tried to talk to her, she instantly refused and reject me not to talk to her. She was very fearful. She is a woman that avoid trouble and hardly trust people.

Day 7 I brought some fruits to her. She took them from me but I found out she later threw them away. I knew she was afraid to eat from the unknown stranger. undecided

Day 9 She apologize over her first snubby reaction about the first day when I tried to talk to her. I accepted her apology. smiley

Day 11 She brought to me some fruit too. I accepted them and ate them lmmediately I had the chance.

I replied her, no.

Why, she asked?

Me told her, I don't go to church. I know what to do and I know where I belong. She became afraid of me more which I understood. wink

When I scan her person, I saw she was harmless and good woman. She was a person of peace and harmony. I then start treating her with agape love as natural to me.

I knew in my heart, she will instantly submit to love. For love seek not the upper hand, but the lowest place of service.

speech, behavior and way of life. She saw I was an immaterial person. She became more confortable with me and told me she is happy I move here to join her.

I told her, everyone has their God, and my personal relationship is between me and my own God.

I quote the scripture (Isaiah 57:15) when God said. I am the high and Holy God, who live in a high and holy place, but I also live with those who are humble and contrite in spirit, so that I can restore their confidence and hope.

The more she experience love from me, the more she submit and was full of happiness. She then told me I have the qualities the church need and asked me to join their church.

Why, she asked?

I told her, these Nigeria pastors are fake. They all selfish materialistic men. They don't understand the deeper ways of God, nor do they practice what they preach.

She was sadden over my words but nodded her head in affirmation, and told me, not all pastors are fake. embarassed

I told her, Ok. But I see them as business men who love to do what they enjoy doing.

Every Week I do tell her sob stories of what happened to others, and always end it with virtuous message. She likes and enjoy my short gist cheesy

She then told me, you know a lot ot things about spirituality, yet you don't go to church. shocked

Months Later She fully submit to love and we became good friends. She start sharing some of her personal life info unto me, including...

She will always give me gift and money without me asking her. Paying my bills, self including food and wanting me to feel comfortable in her house. All these are the consequences of my actions. I, myself can never reject the consequences of love. She is a person that is humble, so seeing her own kind always filled her with excitement.

She believes I have the character which God need. She tried to heavily pet me to be going to church. grin

I told her, God has remove me from Christiandom. I can never go back to my vormit. She was like, what Christiandom? undecided

Everytime we see, she will always gives me a Godly smiles. She said, since I move here, she has never seen me go to church. I always stay at home on sundays. She wants me to embrace and accept God by going to church.

She said if I start going to church, things will turn around for me and financial breakthrough will come.

I have seen more wickedness in this country than you can now imagine. She told me I should not look at the wickedness of men. I should accept Jesus and be going to church.

I told her, I don't belong to Christiandom. But until this so called Nigeria pastors start preaching love and start practicing that same love they preach, I will not listen or see them as men of God. sad

THE MESSAGE

I recently walk up to her. I asked her, do you know that there are more church in Nigeria than anywhere in the world?

Yes, she nodded.

Nigerians have more religious centers and practice more Christian spirituality than anywhere in the world. They go to church always. They pray a lot. They sow seed and pay tithe to pastors always and believe in God more than the white men. But their ways and daily life is more closer to that of the devil than of God. undecided

Take a look at the white men. They are not that religious like we Nigerians. They don't practice spirituality like the average African black man. But their ways of virtue and disciplinary lifestyle is more purer and closer to God than that of the black men

The scriptures (Mathew 5:8] clearly says; Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

I told you people that care to hear that your are answerable to God not mere mortals. Men should not be your yardstick for serving God. Better accept Jesus Christ now
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by BigYash: 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
God bless her and God bless you too.. God sent an angel to you.. You're indeed a lucky soul. Accept the Lord as your personal Lord and Savior.. I can assure you, that you will never regret it,if you serve HIM with your whole heart.. Gloraay!

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Mercury12(m): 1:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lostchild:

I understand your point. I understand her too. But I am tired of Nigeria and the Nigeria people as well.

Don't you see I have hated everything Nigeria? The Evil in this land is too much for me to bare.

there is evil everywhere in the world even lot more worse than Nigeria.
The world is going crazy everyday. It not what it use to be before

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Konjiboii: 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2023
Why is she afraid of you,abi na themyscira you dey?

NB na this kin woman dey like and sabi fvck.

She enjoys your short gist, she go soon enjoy your deep strokes. Just dey play

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by JoeEeL(m): 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
Silly brainwashed neighbour.

D white man really did a number on the brains of black people. Many just don't have sense. Sucked so much into one whimsical religion whereas they are pure slaves on their own lands.

Fight for freedom, no. Fight subjugation, no.

All they know in that silly head is heaven, hell, witch, juju.

You wont hear things like Biafra or Oduduwa nation.

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by NigerianAngelo(m): 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lostchild:

Day 1 The first time she saw and met me in person, she was very much afraid of me and wonder where I came from. She knew I am not from the 7. When I tried to talk to her, she instantly refused and reject me not to talk to her. She was very fearful. She is a woman that avoid trouble and hardly trust people.

The whites are/were majorly Catholics. The blessings of their fathers living with them to the thousand generations.

Many whites are corely Religious, not Church goers.

They pray and fast - for sanctity
- not for answers to requests.

Go to a Catholic Church. I think it is God that pulled you from those misguided houses. "I did not send them, yet they ran." (Jer 23)

Pray the Our Father and Hail Mary everyday. Everyday.

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by truthCoder: 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2023
A nation with a high population of credulous individuals cannot grow. Only those who can take advantage of their believing mindsets can harvest them.
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by dalass(f): 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
@Lost child

Please pardon me grin

You seem to be a self-righteous person. You believe you're holier than Pastors and because of this, you can't attend church?

Question:Are you holier than Jesus? Jesus knew and spoke against the leaders, Pharisees, Sadducees in the Synagogues, chased out money changers from the temple but still acknowledged that the Church was His Father's house and should not be a den of thieves... Yet he continued going and preaching the truth whenever given the opportunity.

Your self-righteous Christian life no be for here. Stop being judgemental and remember Jesus sent out his disciples as sheep amongst wolves.

Fake money and corrupt bankers do not stop you from spending money and going to the bank. That's hypocrisy bro grin

I come in peace grin

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Konjiboii: 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lostchild:

She is one of the rare kind of women I have seen in my life. Very peaceful and meek in nature. She a person that doesn't like trouble at all.

She has told others that, she likes me a lot. Me too like her in return because of her calm and gentle nature.

She is my friend.

But does she have yansh?
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Bobbiee: 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2023
Fake story.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Zane2point4(m): 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2023
He is the best neighbor on earth then….
Am a Christian buh i sin daily,i wish i have someone to bring me always closer to God!
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by michoim(m): 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
Your neighbour is telling you the truth. The pressure from her is good for your soul...accept
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by happney65: 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
Give her some dick. Periodt! sad
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by sageb: 2:11pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lostchild:

I replied her, no.

Why, she asked?

Why, she asked?

THE MESSAGE

Yes, she nodded.

The sad reality
An interesting story.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by riverbird: 2:11pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lostchild:

Mr Cork.
No kill me with lauuuughhhhhh grin grin grin

She is chocolate skin. grin grin grin

My brother those points you gave are same reason I don't like attending any Nigerian church though I do go once in a blue moon, the wickedness in Christendom is too much and the love for material things has made it worsen.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lostchild:
I remember seeing one thread here on nairaland of a boy who complain of him having financial depression. He said he had no food, no money, no light, no television to comfort him.

I was shocked when I saw some here asking him, have you given your life to Christ?

Some even comment, have you accept Jesus as your Lord and savior? cheesy

I was like, wtf is wrong with these funny people? A person is depressed and you are asking him to accept Jesus in hunger?
shocked

I can relate.
Churches in Nigeria is always business as usual. Forget about the holiness they display on the pulpit. I remember about eleven years ago. I was very active in church matters then. Met with one redeem pastor after midweek service for a favor. Instead of helping me, pastors wife started advising me to go and give my life to Christ. And I was like how many times do I need to give my life to Christ.

Though it's still very important to go to church and there are still some real Men of God. But they are few. Most are just worldly preachers

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Slynation(m): 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lostchild:

Those buildings you called church buildings, don't exist in the spiritual realm. So I have no affiliation with pastors.

I am also writing something called 'my encounter with Zeus' can I mention you?
Please mention me when you are done...!!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Realists(m): 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2023

Would you rather go to mosque or shrine if you can't go to church?
Would you rather be a muslim, atheist or traditionalist if you can't be a Christian?
There was a point that you gave excuse if not going to church cos of pastors. Later you said you v removed yourself from Christendom.
You see, there are counterfeit products in every original. You might v gone to churches that aren't doing some things right. But not all Churches or let me say not all pastors. That bible verse that talked about not forsaking thy brethren Hebrews 10:25 said so after considering Isaiah 57:15.
There's a difference between fellowship together and God that dwell in anyone that's holy.
Even evil sects v communion and fellowship together to strengthen each other not to talk about communion and fellowship in the name of God. When you attend church, you ll hear messages being interpreted in diverse ways and more level of understanding. You pray/intercede for one another, you make friends etc. You can say friends can come from anywhere. But if you v friends from house of God, it's cool too.
So...the lady inviting you to church did well.
She may not be able to convince you immediately and it's not by force.
But verily I say onto you. There's a part that lead to eternal life. That's the way of God. Jesus is the truth, the way and life. Attending church services makes your hear word of God from ordained servants. You can say you ll hear it from radio or TV but of you can be physically present somewhere, do it. And evangelizing ll make you fulfill one of the commandments of God to those that has received the gospel of Jesus.
Nigerian factor can bastardize things. You can see that sports, education, science, commerce etc in Nigeria are abused. Same way Nigeria affected the church. If you ask Muslims, Traditionalists, even Atheists, their complaints won't be far from Nigerian factor. But remove yourself from Nigerian factor and serve your creator. Shalom.

Christians need to start researching more about Christianity origin for their salvation.
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by drlateef: 2:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
seanery:
Them get there own separate God.; But not the Big God am serving sha.

You hear us “Allah is the greatest” and you are serving a “big” god?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Tegabadguy(m): 2:19pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lostchild:

I replied her, no.

Why, she asked?

Why, she asked?

THE MESSAGE

Yes, she nodded.

nice long note

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Michaelcas(m): 2:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
ecolime:
Your neighbour loves you.

Please accept Jesus as your Lord and personal savior before it's too late.

Don't live life carelessly bro.
that sounds like a threat, na una de give christianity bad name with your threats
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by seanwilliam(m): 2:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
Well , is she beautiful and succulent orombo?

grin Is there a vacant apartment ?

Link me up pls
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by ghiloman28(m): 2:26pm On Jan 16, 2023
Wateva you wishes na you get yourself but me I will tell you there is God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Download Best Rakhi Songs 2014|top Raksha Bandhan Songs / "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! / The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.