Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,399 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God (25403 Views)

My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... / Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? / Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Littlechild(m): 5:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
cho25bc:

None of your words answered my questions. Dont tell me that she is a loner or a widow?

And i would love to meet her wink

Why do you want to meet with her?

I am just curious to know.
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by OrigeenalSeven: 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
AndroidAI:
All I see is a neighbour that wants you to knack her woto woto.

so if na you you go nack her woto woto what if she carry belle for you after you dun pour hot akamu inside her flask
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by OrigeenalSeven: 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Give me her number, I need to start going to her church grin
just say you want pour ur hot sperm inside her towtow wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by OrigeenalSeven: 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
chaseblack:
You too pressure her, the first person to pressure the other person wins
pressure her to do what?
to fvck him or to do what for him?
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by OrigeenalSeven: 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
Konjiboii:
Why is she afraid of you,abi na themyscira you dey?

NB na this kin woman dey like and sabi fvck.

She enjoys your short gist, she go soon enjoy your deep strokes. Just dey play

and if they moan give you you no go know when you go release all ur sperm for Inside her body you go come get low sperm count after you dun empty everything inside her hot tight punna
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Konjiboii: 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
OrigeenalSeven:

and if they moan give you you no go know when you go release all ur sperm for Inside her body you go come get low sperm count after you dun empty everything inside her hot tight punna

You gerrit

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by cho25bc(f): 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
Littlechild:

Why do you want to meet with her?

I am just curious to know.

I want to be her friend and also rub minds with her in the gospel line. And i see her as someone full of wisdom, a worthy online big sister to have.

Why are you avoiding my questions? What are you hiding?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Littlechild(m): 12:14am On Jan 21, 2023
cho25bc:

I want to be her friend and also rub minds with her in the gospel line. And i see her as someone full of wisdom, a worthy online big sister to have.

Ok, I understood.
But what question if I may asked?
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Littlechild(m): 6:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
cho25bc:

You still haven't answered me. What are your questions?
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by cho25bc(f): 7:37pm On Jan 21, 2023
Littlechild:

You still haven't answered me. What are your questions?
Does she have a family? And can i meet her?

If you dodge these questions again, then i will know that you're deliberately hiding some things.
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Lingudy(m): 11:36pm On Jan 21, 2023
God is all we need sha
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Littlechild(m): 2:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
cho25bc:

Does she have a family? And can i meet her?

If you dodge these questions again, then i will know that you're deliberately hiding some things.

Yes, she does have a family, a good one. Her husband even told me severally, that his wife likes me a lot.

Now, back to your request, she may not be interested in meeting you. Because she has no idea about my writings. I used the story above to pass out message to my readers.

I am the one who will love to be your friend and also rub minds with you. I see you as someone who is humble and in need of care, a worthy online big sister to have. smiley

Don't you see I am following you up online here?

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by cho25bc(f): 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
Littlechild:

Yes, she does have a family, a good one. Her husband even told me severally, that his wife likes me a lot.

Now, back to your request, she may not be interested in meeting you. Because she has no idea about my writings. I used the story above to pass out message to my readers.

I am the one who will love to be your friend and also rub minds with you. I see you as someone who is humble and in need of care, a worthy online big sister to have. smiley

Don't you see I am following you up online here?

😄 Can you care for me ni?
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Littlechild(m): 10:52am On Jan 25, 2023
cho25bc:

😄 Can you care for me ni?

With God help, it is possible. wink
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by bobestman(m): 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
Run from religion for they will soon destroy themselves. Know God yourself and serve him. You need no religion to tell you about him. All i see here are 2 lovers - forget all that bible and church talk, you guys are in love. Both of you are adult, say what is in your mind. Feel free to express yourself. The problem here is that if she is married. In that case flee cos you are sinning. But if not or she is a widow, nothing wrong. If she wants it give it to her wotowoto. There is nothing wrong if 2 adults agree to each other. Also make sure you marry her. That is the law.
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by cho25bc(f): 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
Littlechild:

With God help, it is possible. wink
Lol. No problem, my newest friend wink

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by OrigeenalSeven: 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2023
Konjiboii:

You gerrit
If you release all this one wetin go remain for ur body
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Keskyramirez: 4:14am On Feb 23, 2023
correctguy101:

Pardon my intrusion...

At the bolded, can you share more on why you're looking for meaning in this life? And what you mean when you say " meaning" ?

Well, nothing is really good or evil ,just perspective

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Download Best Rakhi Songs 2014|top Raksha Bandhan Songs / "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! / The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.