Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,346 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God (25407 Views)

My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... / Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? / Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Smilgler(m): 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2023
Wat a kind woman
Lostchild:

She is one of the rare kind of women I have seen in my life. Very peaceful, humble and meek in nature. She a person that doesn't like trouble at all.

She has told others that, she likes me a lot. Me too like her in return because of her peaceful and gentle nature.

Even yesterday I was going out. She called me and asked me to come. Immediately I went to meet her, she squeeze better money into my hands. She told me to use it to buy what I need.

She is my friend.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by BigBizzy(m): 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
Two of you are mad.

Go and get your PVC
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Emmanuel30a: 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lostchild:
I remember seeing one thread here on nairaland of a boy who complain of him having financial depression. He said he had no food, no money, no light, no television to comfort him.

I was shocked when I saw some here asking him, have you given your life to Christ?

Some even comment, have you accept Jesus as your Lord and savior? cheesy

I was like, wtf is wrong with these funny people? A person is depressed and you are asking him to accept Jesus in hunger?
shocked
My brother, the best question to ask or to be asked in such situation and scenario; is one of the questions you mentioned... "Have you accepted GOD AND THE LORD JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR..."
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by idrisaleo1: 3:48pm On Jan 16, 2023

Would you rather go to mosque or shrine if you can't go to church?
Would you rather be a muslim, atheist or traditionalist if you can't be a Christian?
There was a point that you gave excuse if not going to church cos of pastors. Later you said you v removed yourself from Christendom.
You see, there are counterfeit products in every original. You might v gone to churches that aren't doing some things right. But not all Churches or let me say not all pastors. That bible verse that talked about not forsaking thy brethren Hebrews 10:25 said so after considering Isaiah 57:15.
There's a difference between fellowship together and God that dwell in anyone that's holy.
Even evil sects v communion and fellowship together to strengthen each other not to talk about communion and fellowship in the name of God. When you attend church, you ll hear messages being interpreted in diverse ways and more level of understanding. You pray/intercede for one another, you make friends etc. You can say friends can come from anywhere. But if you v friends from house of God, it's cool too.
So...the lady inviting you to church did well.
She may not be able to convince you immediately and it's not by force.
But verily I say onto you. There's a part that lead to eternal life. That's the way of God. Jesus is the truth, the way and life. Attending church services makes your hear word of God from ordained servants. You can say you ll hear it from radio or TV but of you can be physically present somewhere, do it. And evangelizing ll make you fulfill one of the commandments of God to those that has received the gospel of Jesus.
Nigerian factor can bastardize things. You can see that sports, education, science, commerce etc in Nigeria are abused. Same way Nigeria affected the church. If you ask Muslims, Traditionalists, even Atheists, their complaints won't be far from Nigerian factor. But remove yourself from Nigerian factor and serve your creator. Shalom.

He'll definitely know the true Jesus as a Muslim, the messenger of Allah.

He'll not be deluded and confused about who God is. God is ONE (deut 6:4).

One and not three-in-one (John 17:3).

He will submit to the will of God just like Jesus did (psalm 40:cool.

He will greet with "peace be with you" (Luke 24:36). Ever heard "Salam alaikum", peace be unto you?

He will go face down in worship of his Lord like the Muslims (Mathew 26:39)

So, what nonsense are you unto?
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by SILVERLINES: 3:49pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lostchild:
I have a neighbor, a very nice woman who love the word of God. She is very peaceful, humble and meek in nature. She get super excited each time she sees me and often brought gift to me. I know why she get excited which is very Godly and good. smiley

Day 1 The first time she saw and met me in person, she was very much afraid of me and wonder where I came from. She knew I am not from the land. When I tried to talk to her, she instantly refused and reject me not to talk to her. She was very fearful. She is a woman that avoid trouble and hardly trust people.

Day 7 I brought some fruits to her. She took them from me but I found out she later threw them away. I knew she was afraid to eat from the unknown stranger. undecided

Day 9 She apologize over her first snubby reaction about the first day when I tried to talk to her. I accepted her apology. smiley

Day 11 She brought to me some fruit too. I accepted them and ate them lmmediately I had the chance.

Week 2 She has asked me. Did you go to church today?

I replied her, no.

Why, she asked?

Me told her, I don't go to church. I know what to do and I know where I belong. She became afraid of me more which I understood. wink

When I scan her person, I saw she was harmless and good woman. She was a person of peace and harmony. I then start treating her with agape love as natural to me.

I knew in my heart, she will instantly submit to love. For love seek not the upper hand, but the lowest place of service.

In time being, she began to observe my
speech, behavior and way of life. She saw I was an immaterial person. She became more confortable with me and told me she is happy I move here to join her.

One Day She asked me, why don't you wanna go to church?

I told her, everyone has their God, and my personal relationship is between me and my own God.

She agreed, but insist I should forsake not the gathering of thy brethren.

I quote the scripture (Isaiah 57:15) when God said. I am the high and Holy God, who live in a high and holy place, but I also live with those who are humble and contrite in spirit, so that I can restore their confidence and hope.

She agreed and let me be.

The more she experience love from me, the more she submit and was full of happiness. She then told me I have the qualities the church need and asked me to join their church.

I told her, I can't join any Nigeria church for now.

Why, she asked?

You will also not understand my journey I blurted, but someday, you will. wink

Why can't you go to church to listen to the word of God, she re-asked me?

I told her, these Nigeria pastors are fake. They all selfish materialistic men. They don't understand the deeper ways of God, nor do they practice what they preach.

She was sadden over my words but nodded her head in affirmation, and told me, not all pastors are fake. embarassed

I told her, Ok. But I see them as business men who love to do what they enjoy doing.

Every Week I do tell her sob stories of what happened to others, and always end it with virtuous message. She likes and enjoy my short gist cheesy

She then told me, you know a lot ot things about spirituality, yet you don't go to church. shocked

Months Later She fully submit to love and we became good friends. She start sharing some of her personal life info unto me, including...

She will always give me gift and money without me asking her. Paying my bills, self including food and wanting me to feel comfortable in her house. All these are the consequences of my actions. I, myself can never reject the consequences of love. She is a person that is humble, so seeing her own kind always filled her with excitement.

She believes I have the character which God need. She tried to heavily pet me to be going to church. grin

I told her, God has remove me from Christiandom. I can never go back to my vormit. She was like, what Christiandom? undecided

I lauuuugh and told her, you will not understand. grin

Everytime we see, she will always gives me a Godly smiles. She said, since I move here, she has never seen me go to church. I always stay at home on sundays. She wants me to embrace and accept God by going to church.

She said if I start going to church, things will turn around for me and financial breakthrough will come.

I sternly take a look at my good friend and smiled. smiley

I have seen more wickedness in this country than you can now imagine. She told me I should not look at the wickedness of men. I should accept Jesus and be going to church.

I told her, I don't belong to Christiandom. But until this so called Nigeria pastors start preaching love and start practicing that same love they preach, I will not listen or see them as men of God. sad

THE MESSAGE

I recently walk up to her. I asked her, do you know that there are more church in Nigeria than anywhere in the world?

Yes, she nodded.

Nigerians have more religious centers and practice more Christian spirituality than anywhere in the world. They go to church always. They pray a lot. They sow seed and pay tithe to pastors always and believe in God more than the white men. But their ways and daily life is more closer to that of the devil than of God. undecided

Take a look at the white men. They are not that religious like we Nigerians. They don't practice spirituality like the average African black man. But their ways of virtue and disciplinary lifestyle is more purer and closer to God than that of the black men

The scriptures (Mathew 5:8] clearly says; Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
such modafuckin long take
I was actually reading carefully down hoping to get to the part that you fuccck her, but shit.
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by CodeTemplar: 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lostchild:
I remember seeing one thread here on nairaland of a boy who complain of him having financial depression. He said he had no food, no money, no light, no television to comfort him.

I was shocked when I saw some here asking him, have you given your life to Christ?

I was like, wtf is wrong with these funny people? A person is depressed and you are asking him to accept Jesus in hunger?
shocked
I think your understanding of Christianity and bible is off the mark.
The message of the bible let's us know man is a spirit and has a mind. Both can come under attack. Being in Jesus isn't out of place for a depressed person.
As for his hunger, there is trust issue when it cones to generous giving among us because we know what we are capable of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by EnterpriseMan: 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
What is this your "summit to love" phrase pls
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by idrisaleo1: 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
seanery:
Them get there own separate God.; But not the Big God am serving sha.

A Jew, which is basically what Jesus is, would worship in the Mosque but not in the Church. You care to know why? They do not consider you a monotheist. You're a polytheist and hell is your home if you don't worship the one true God.
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Gozac: 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lostchild:

shocked
Jesus Christ is the only one that can carry any load we are Carey once you can drop it at His feet and learn of him. People that asked him to accept Jesus Christ as His Lord and Saviour are not wrong. Jesus Christ said come unto me all you who are weary and heavy laden and will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.Matthew11:38-29
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Kay25(m): 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
Please do as soon as possible
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by professore(m): 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lostchild:
I have a neighbor, a very nice woman who love the word of God. She is very peaceful, humble and meek in nature. She get super excited each time she sees me and often brought gift to me. I know why she get excited which is very Godly and good. smiley

Day 1 The first time she saw and met me in person, she was very much afraid of me and wonder where I came from. She knew I am not from the land. When I tried to talk to her, she instantly refused and reject me not to talk to her. She was very fearful. She is a woman that avoid trouble and hardly trust people.

Day 7 I brought some fruits to her. She took them from me but I found out she later threw them away. I knew she was afraid to eat from the unknown stranger. undecided

Day 9 She apologize over her first snubby reaction about the first day when I tried to talk to her. I accepted her apology. smiley

Day 11 She brought to me some fruit too. I accepted them and ate them lmmediately I had the chance.

I replied her, no.

Why, she asked?

Me told her, I don't go to church. I know what to do and I know where I belong. She became afraid of me more which I understood. wink

When I scan her person, I saw she was harmless and good woman. She was a person of peace and harmony. I then start treating her with agape love as natural to me.

I knew in my heart, she will instantly submit to love. For love seek not the upper hand, but the lowest place of service.

speech, behavior and way of life. She saw I was an immaterial person. She became more confortable with me and told me she is happy I move here to join her.

I told her, everyone has their God, and my personal relationship is between me and my own God.

I quote the scripture (Isaiah 57:15) when God said. I am the high and Holy God, who live in a high and holy place, but I also live with those who are humble and contrite in spirit, so that I can restore their confidence and hope.

The more she experience love from me, the more she submit and was full of happiness. She then told me I have the qualities the church need and asked me to join their church.

Why, she asked?

I told her, these Nigeria pastors are fake. They all selfish materialistic men. They don't understand the deeper ways of God, nor do they practice what they preach.

She was sadden over my words but nodded her head in affirmation, and told me, not all pastors are fake. embarassed

I told her, Ok. But I see them as business men who love to do what they enjoy doing.

Every Week I do tell her sob stories of what happened to others, and always end it with virtuous message. She likes and enjoy my short gist cheesy

She then told me, you know a lot ot things about spirituality, yet you don't go to church. shocked

Months Later She fully submit to love and we became good friends. She start sharing some of her personal life info unto me, including...

She will always give me gift and money without me asking her. Paying my bills, self including food and wanting me to feel comfortable in her house. All these are the consequences of my actions. I, myself can never reject the consequences of love. She is a person that is humble, so seeing her own kind always filled her with excitement.

She believes I have the character which God need. She tried to heavily pet me to be going to church. grin

I told her, God has remove me from Christiandom. I can never go back to my vormit. She was like, what Christiandom? undecided

Everytime we see, she will always gives me a Godly smiles. She said, since I move here, she has never seen me go to church. I always stay at home on sundays. She wants me to embrace and accept God by going to church.

She said if I start going to church, things will turn around for me and financial breakthrough will come.

I have seen more wickedness in this country than you can now imagine. She told me I should not look at the wickedness of men. I should accept Jesus and be going to church.

I told her, I don't belong to Christiandom. But until this so called Nigeria pastors start preaching love and start practicing that same love they preach, I will not listen or see them as men of God. sad

THE MESSAGE

I recently walk up to her. I asked her, do you know that there are more church in Nigeria than anywhere in the world?

Yes, she nodded.

Nigerians have more religious centers and practice more Christian spirituality than anywhere in the world. They go to church always. They pray a lot. They sow seed and pay tithe to pastors always and believe in God more than the white men. But their ways and daily life is more closer to that of the devil than of God. undecided

Take a look at the white men. They are not that religious like we Nigerians. They don't practice spirituality like the average African black man. But their ways of virtue and disciplinary lifestyle is more purer and closer to God than that of the black men

The scriptures (Mathew 5:8] clearly says; Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
Accept God
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Emmanuel30a: 4:09pm On Jan 16, 2023
idrisaleo1:

He'll definitely know the true Jesus as a Muslim, the messenger of Allah.

He'll not be deluded and confused about who God is. God is ONE (deut 6:4).

One and not three-in-one (John 17:3).

He will submit to the will of God just like Jesus did (psalm 40:cool.

He will greet with "peace be with you" (Luke 24:36). Ever heard "Salam alaikum", peace be unto you?

He will go face down in worship of his Lord like the Muslims (Mathew 26:39)

So, what nonsense are you unto?
Didinrin... Fool says there is no GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST... You are like witches, atheists, etc; if you claims&believes that JESUS CHRIST IS NOT OF GOD OR THAT JESUS CHRIST IS NOT THE SON OF GOD... JESUS CHRIST IS your LORD GOD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR... " I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH & THE LIFE; no one comes to THE FATHER, EXCEPT THROUGH ME..." So, there is no ETERNAL LIFE for you; if you die as a muslim... U would go to Hell fire... i.e If you don't accept GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST...
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by NobleSeed(m): 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
@Zane2point4
Am a Christian buh i sin daily,i wish i have someone to bring me always closer to God!how you come take be christian?
Baba you be sinner period....
Agba Christiana grin grin
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by rickleye: 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lostchild:

I replied her, no.

Why, she asked?

Why, she asked?

THE MESSAGE

Yes, she nodded.

Easy Peasy, I had two such people in my life. I told the first one simply, she is very pretty and I would like to sleep with her. And that if she would agree , I would start coming to church. She left me alone tout suite.

The other called my bluff but said I have to attend church first. So I came with ear plugs and had a hoodie on and sat at the back. After, I asked her to fulfill her side of the deal, she started dragging her feet, so I told her its either she stop the harassment evangelism and stop talking to me. She stopped talking to me about religion.

Anyone who is forced to accept Christ IMO and doesnt come on his own volition wont value it and is just for show.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Gospel2Day: 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2023
Satan has succeeded in deceiving your lost soul.
If you don't chorus what King David said in Psalms that "I was glad when they said to me let us go to the house of God.", you're not a true believer in God nor a child of God.
You compared white people to Nigerians. But what you didn't include is the current homosexuality and transgenderism madness engulfing the western world.
You can't relate with God on your own terms. That is Self-worship, NOT worshiping God.
Repent of your pride and rebellion and submit to the way of God as revealed in His Word.
Shalom.
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by themanderon: 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2023
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

K

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Pwettylinda(f): 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lostchild:

I understand your point. I understand her too. But I am tired of Nigeria and the Nigeria people as well.

Don't you see I have hated everything Nigeria? The Evil in this land is too much for me to bare.

I hate everything about Nigeria more than you

My physical body is here in Nigeria but mind, spirit and soul is in the western world

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Gozac: 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
BigYash:
God bless her and God bless you too.. God sent an angel to you.. You're indeed a lucky soul. Accept the Lord as your personal Lord and Savior.. I can assure you, that you will never regret it,if you serve HIM with your whole heart.. Gloraay!
God bless you, apart from eternal life one gains from knowing God and Jesus Christ His true son, the peace that comes from know nothing but Christ the crucified one can never be gotten from anywhere. The problem most of us have is that we seek God's blessings and gifts before Him and His righteousness, once we get the blessings or what we are looking for, we backslide.
Coming to the people making merchandise of the gospel, Jesus Christ asked not to worry about them, we should do what they say and not do what they do. Their judgement is waiting for them according to this Scriptures:
In their greed they will make up clever lies to get hold of your money. But God condemned them long ago, and their destruction will not be delayed.2Pet 2:3

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Jackipapa: 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
Complete the story, how does it end......... on your bed?
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Successs1010: 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
it is only by choice not by force, God will help us... smiley

#spotifyartist #Spotify #spotifyfollowers #monthlylisteners
Hello,
Have you been looking for the best place to get real audience and organic engagement to your Spotify music?
Clink on the link below for more details how I can be of help..

https://www.fiverr.com/share/B0eeW5
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Patrickyugo: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2023
So what are you waiting for, your life dey sweet you as you dey ?
Saying it... are you waiting for permission from your village demons ? cool
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by themanderon: 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lostchild:

shocked

You are indeed a lost child and God in his infinite mercies which is available for those he chooses is using her to try to help you find your way back to him. But the devil is using the wickedness of some men of God to keep you away from God. You cannot live your life in complete isolation from your fellow Christians as they will be the ones to guide you and help you when you encounter difficulties in your heavenly race.
The bible says "Thou art inexcusable o man" so you cannot use the failures of others as an excuse for yours.
Amongst the several supposed men of God there are genuine ones who have been called by God to win souls for him. These ones preach the undiluted word of God which is very rare in our world were prosperity centered Christianity is the order of the day.
A good heart is not enough to lead you to heaven as we saw in the case of Cornelius. Christ had to send peter to him to show him the way to genuine reconciliation to God through Christ Jesus. So please do the needful while there is still time.
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by idrisaleo1: 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Didinrin... Fool says there is no GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST... You are like witches, atheists, etc; if you claims&believes that JESUS CHRIST IS NOT OF GOD OR THAT JESUS CHRIST IS NOT THE SON OF GOD... JESUS CHRIST IS your LORD GOD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR... " I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH & THE LIFE; no one comes to THE FATHER, EXCEPT THROUGH ME..." So, there is no ETERNAL LIFE for you; if you die as a muslim... U would go to Hell fire... i.e If you don't accept GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST...

Gullible, confused, lying, trinitarian christian. Where did I say there is no God? I just quoted what Jesus the servant of God said and you are trying to dabaru everything. God is one. God is not a man. God is not indecisive that he should change his mind. Jesus claimed he had a God that you should worship and he never told you guys to worship himself. Cry, the truth will remain the truth. Worship the God of Jesus alone, the father in heaven, the one whose will be done, the one that created Jesus and will cause him to die, the Knower of all things, so that you don't burn.

Jesus spoke Aramaic and this is the God (Elaha or Alaha) he told you to worship.

Jesus that was sent to only the Jews can never be the way to God for all of humanity. He was the way to God for those he was sent to. Make some research about your confused religion. The paganism you practise is not of God.

Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Ubanz: 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2023
Forget it, she wants you to bang the hell outta her.
Na so all the churcheous women be. They use church as a camouflage.
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by BlueDuck: 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lostchild:

I replied her, no.

Why, she asked?

Why, she asked?

THE MESSAGE

Yes, she nodded.

Seems you'd want her to accept your príck instead
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by zakkxx: 4:57pm On Jan 16, 2023
If you make that girl to backslide God will so purnish you! Live her alone if u don’t want to repent!
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by histemple: 5:04pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lostchild:

She is one of the rare kind of women I have seen in my life. Very peaceful, humble and meek in nature. She a person that doesn't like trouble at all.

She has told others that, she likes me a lot. Me too like her in return because of her peaceful and gentle nature.

Even yesterday I was going out. She called me and asked me to come. Immediately I went to meet her, she squeeze better money into my hands. She told me to use it to buy what I need.

She is my friend.

I hope it's not a married woman you are playing this hide and seek with?
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Emmanuel30a: 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2023
idrisaleo1:

Gullible, confused, lying, trinitarian christian. Where did I say there is no God? I just quoted what Jesus the servant of God said and you are trying to dabaru everything. God is one. God is not a man. God is not indecisive that he should change his mind. Jesus claimed he had a God that you should worship and he never told you guys to worship himself. Cry, the truth will remain the truth. Worship the God of Jesus alone, the father in heaven, the one whose will be done, the one that created Jesus and will cause him to die, the Knower of all things, so that you don't burn.

Jesus spoke Aramaic and this is the God (Elaha or Alaha) he told you to worship.

Jesus that was sent to only the Jews can never be the way to God for all of humanity. He was the way to God for those he was sent to. Make some research about your confused religion. The paganism you practise is not of God.
u are one of the most craziest thing or person probably, that I have come acr....
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Emmanuel30a: 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
u are one of the most craziest thing or person probably, that I have come acr....
Especially if and when you can see me... I see the moon and the moon sees me... GOD BLESS THE MOON AND GOD BLESS ME... ARAMIC KO ARABIC ATI ISLAMIC NI... Dabaru ko, Suberu ati Kabiru ni... You better start reading The Book of Hebrew in THE BIBLE...
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by purples25(f): 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2023
This is just the thing, nobody should be pressured to accept God.

You share the message and go.
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by Graficient: 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2023
This op dey find who go carry am go abroad, since na Nigeria be him excuse not to attend church here
Re: My Neighbor Is Pressuring Me To Accept God by idrisaleo1: 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2023
Emmanuel30a:

I will be a witness against you. Worship the one true God, the one whose message Jesus delivered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Download Best Rakhi Songs 2014|top Raksha Bandhan Songs / "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! / The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.