Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota (55558 Views)

The Moment Police Dispersed Yoruba Nation Protesters At Ojota Rally (Video) / Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) / Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Biggeststar01: 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
Atlantis585:
So Yoruba Nation and all Yorubas are terrorists like ESN, ISWAP, IPOB and Bokoharam too?

Don’t rejoice because your next door neighbor’s house is on fire because you don’t like him - it just might reach your own house.

I read on regular basis how some demented and senseless kids from SW on this platform attack all Igbos and brand them as Igbos, ESN and terrorists just because of the actions of very insignificant number of bad eggs.

I hope those SW idiots here on Nairaland will own up now that all Yorubas are also terrorists because of the actions of these Yoruba Nation terrorists.

They are bastards...Yoruba people have relatively low IQ
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Biggeststar01: 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
Saintinoo:

May Allah bless Oduduwa, Allah bless Yoruba nation.

No election in Yoruba nation.

grin grin grin..
Fools
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Biggeststar01: 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

They agitating for Yoruba nation

They want to separate from Nigeria and have country to there own like IPob

Let them kill themselves more
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Biggeststar01: 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
Softmirror:

HMMM....

Exactly my bro...I love this
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Biggeststar01: 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2023
babz11:
See how the mumu dey shout on top of his voice, sey na the kind people wey wan lead yoruba Agitation for us be this.....

Yorubas are so disorganized

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC / Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released / Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.