Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota (55555 Views)

The Moment Police Dispersed Yoruba Nation Protesters At Ojota Rally (Video) / Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) / Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
Igbojew:
You and Biafra forever,you coward tribe.Whenever military come after you coward Yorobanza you people will start looking for brave you people will use as a shield or scape goat but great Igbos knows you people more than you people knows yourself..................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Lol stfu. Empty chest beating gorilla fake jew. What have you accomplished compared to Yoruba. Get over yourself. Your Biafra will not come without Yoruba
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Rexymania(m): 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
God1000:
Sad, this whole agitation is needless and senseless.

They should channel that energy into something else like making right choices in the forthcoming elections.

Any agitation without the support of traditional, political and religious leaders cannot achieve its aim

It is political
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Igbojew: 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
KINGS100:
OK, Yeruba asking Igbo's why we want Biafra.
Yoruba why are you agitating for Oduduwa.
Please help me ask those hypocrital tribe oooo,they always mock and fidget in Igbo matter but fail to realize that whatever evil you plan for your neighbor it must come back to you in thousand fold.................I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by rollandben(m): 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
Human being life is nothing to Lagos Government. They uses wicked and unprofessional police to actualise their evil plans
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Dumte(m): 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
Protest is a crime under the current administration.
Know that and know peace
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by UNDFTD: 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
Igbojew:
You and Biafra forever,you coward tribe.Whenever military come after you coward Yorobanza you people will start looking for brave you people will use as a shield or scape goat but great Igbos knows you people more than you people knows yourself..................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

Fool, are you talking to me or somebody else? I could NOT even make sense out of the garbage that you just wrote. It seems like social media has offered M0R0NS like you the opportunity to get involved in intellectual discourse that's way above and beyond your capacity. Keep mouthing off till I knock the white off your rotten teeth!
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Igboslayer: 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Chia God bless you.
I know you are probably ipob but still Chukwu gozie gi.
The bolded is the same thing I have been telling ndi ipob they tagged me sabo grin
It's not easy agitating in a black man's Society so I understand that misguided emotions must rise but notwithstanding, Wisdom is profitable to direct.
This morning we drive pass ojota reach Mile 12 na im we hear this Tori.
The fact that Yorubas are also seeking out is a total prove that APC is a big failure.
APC MUST GO.
Rip to d young man.
No Rip for eternally cursed bastard Igboslayer,son of doom, perdition and untimely death with him Foolish senseless family wey die of hate for positive change and DisObidience grin
Nibi ti wan ti npe ri mi nibi, Igbe ra ra, ni ara nke wole, Igbe ra ra bo se Proudlyomonna lo nperi mi sibi, Igbe ra ra ni ara nke wole, Igbe ra ra, bo se okunrin lo nperi mi sibi Igbe ra ra, ni ara nke wole, Igbe ra ra, bo se obirin lon peri mi sibi, Igbe ra ra, ni ara nke wole, Igbe ra ra, bo se omode lo nperi mi sibi, Igbe ra ra, ni ara nke wole, Igbe ra ra. Ase wa!

Eyan to fi Proudlyomonna bo ju, Igbe ra ra, ni ara nke wole, Igbe ra ra. O tun je eyan mo…ase ooo

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Igbojew: 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
ogunara:

Lol stfu. Empty chest beating gorilla fake jew. What have you accomplished compared to Yoruba. Get over yourself. Your Biafra will not come without Yoruba
hahaha look at this flat chest coward calling me the great Igbo man empty chest beating.You coward tribe dont have another word to use against brave except this empty chest beating you most coward tribe in the world always uses against brave Igbos.Without same brave Igbos you coward tribe hate like toxic your Fulani masters would have annihilated you people from the fsce of Earth..................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
Their financier

Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by madapcmod: 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
Thiefnubuuu fighting dirty haven seen the hand writing on the wall about the next month election.
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Igbojew: 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
UNDFTD:

Fool, are you talking to me or somebody else? I could NOT even make sense out of the garbage that you just wrote. It seems like social media has offered M0R0NS like you the opportunity to get involved in intellectual discourse that's way above and beyond your capacity. Keep mouthing off till I knock the white off your rotten teeth!
Hahaha imagine a f**lish,u**less and coward subhuman being bringing mouth for a brave man like me.You are lucky that Nairaland is a private forum if not.................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
Igbojew:
hahaha look at this flat chest coward calling me the great Igbo man empty chest beating.You coward tribe dont have another word to use against brave except this empty chest beating you most coward tribe in the world always uses against brave Igbos.Without same brave Igbos you coward tribe hate like toxic your Fulani masters would have annihilated you people from the fsce of Earth..................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Then leave! Stupid chest beating gorilla. You’re so brave right? Then leave! Coward only knows how to pretend to be a Jew and rant online
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
phoneport:
This is what you get when you are so intolerant about people's agitation for nation hold, and you don't know how to dialogue, and refuse to stop corruption and nepotism in the Rotten Republic.
Yoruba Nation is a goal
Biafra is a goal
Even Niger Delta is a goal

Until the Federal Government wakeup to it's task of truly building a nation based on real FREEDOM, UNITY, EQUITY, AND PEACE.
we can never be a Nation.
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by UNDFTD: 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2023
Igbojew:
Hahaha imagine a f**lish,u**less and coward subhuman being bringing mouth for a brave man like me.You are lucky that Nairaland is a private forum if not.................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

You're NOTHING but a waste of Human Flesh!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by UNDFTD: 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
Igbojew:

You are too cowardly and stupid to claim your true identity...coming here to claim that you're an Igbo man while in reality, you are a useful Fulani idiot!
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Igbojew: 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

You are giving the same advise that rocked SE into senseless insurrection and killing angry
I doubt if you would be a wise leader if entrusted with any such responsibility as dealing with a group of people with diverse interest.
Agitation must arise but na sense remain to contain am.
APC MUST GO.
Hope you are not trying to compare you and your coward people to brave Igbos that don't run from what they believe in but same cannot say about you and your coward people.So what I am saying that if Nigeria government come do just a pinch of what they have doing in South East your coward people will do what they always know how to do best which is not run to Benin republic like your coward Sunday Igboho................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Igbojew: 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2023
UNDFTD:

You are too cowardly and stupid to claim your true identity...coming here to claim that you're an Igbo man while in reality, you are a useful Fulani idiot!
Your crying have not started you coward.I hope Nigeria Army and DSS will use you and your coward people as a shooting practice if they forment trouble...............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Jakumo(m): 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Yoruba nation agitation and the matters arising

Yoruba nation and Ipob are the same

It is baffling to see history repeat itself with new generations of Nigerians whose parents lived during the Biafran war era. Today's angry young men of southern Nigeria's roaring '20s era, whose ancestral traditions are proudly agrarian, find themselves under siege by swarms of armed nomadic cattle herders from Africa's arid Sahel region migrating ever southward each passing year in response to vanished northern Nigerian grazing pasture, wielding military grade weaponry furnished by Islamic terror groups with strong ties to Middle Eastern terror networks.

Climate change-induced desertification and territorial annexation agendas admixed with cutthroat regional politics combine to loom large as a growing existential threat to all nations of the West African seaboard, from Mali and Senegal, right across the subregion to Nigeria, and from the desert to shores of the restless Atlantic Ocean common to all contiguous nations that lie south of the Sahara Desert.

The concepts of a Yoruba Nation and of Neo-Biafra can never be imposed on Nigeria by force of arms because history is replete with instances of doomed insurrections launched with much passion, idealism, fervor, and fanfare worldwide. Testing the military might of ANY federal government, as is most regrettably being witnessed in the east of Nigeria, inevitably touches off the sort of unrestrained wanton anarchy that ravages Igboland today, pitting brother against brother in tit-for-tat orchestrated massacres, while the true power brokers calmly observe the unfolding genocidal game of divide-and-rule from afar.

This police shooting of Yoruba Nation agitators in the streets of Lagos today January 9th, 2023 will hopefully sound a timely warning to southern Nigeria's professional rioters-for-hire that even if armed with military weapons and hurriedly trained, they would not stand a chance against battle-tested Nigerian troops kitted for combat or even against riot police detachments with orders to administer deadly force on protesters.

The January 9th, 2023 police shootings of Yoruba Nation rioters in Lagos ought to serve as a sobering reality check that will HOPEFULLY nudge anyone seeking change in Nigeria to forgo seditious and inciteful jingoism in favor of seeking their envisioned political metamorphosis via the wise expedience of voting peacefully at the ballot box on polling day. Boycotting the right to vote is an implicitly counterproductive form of protest that only serves to disenfranchise the person who refrained from voting, which is after all an OPTIONAL civic duty available to all law-abiding citizens of any true democracy.
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Igbojew: 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
UNDFTD:

You're NOTHING but a waste of Human Flesh!
Tell that to your u*eless and f**lish parent your inconsiquential human being...............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by UNDFTD: 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
Igbojew:
Your crying have not started you coward.I hope Nigeria Army and DSS will use you and your coward people as a shooting practice if they forment trouble...............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

You're an IDIOT! No, your useless and cowardly Nigerian soldiers and DSS would use you and your family for target practice.
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Proudlyomonna: 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
Igboslayer:
Nibi ti wan ti npe ri mi nibi, Igbe ra ra, ni ara nke wole, Igbe ra ra bo se Proudlyomonna lo nperi mi sibi, Igbe ra ra ni ara nke wole, Igbe ra ra, bo se okunrin lo nperi mi sibi Igbe ra ra, ni ara nke wole, Igbe ra ra, bo se obirin lon peri mi sibi, Igbe ra ra, ni ara nke wole, Igbe ra ra, bo se omode lo nperi mi sibi, Igbe ra ra, ni ara nke wole, Igbe ra ra. Ase wa!

Eyan to fi Proudlyomonna bo ju, Igbe ra ra, ni ara nke wole, Igbe ra ra. O tun je eyan mo…ase ooo

Hahahaha hahahaha � grin grin the pain don too much for the bastard failure of a tribally bigoted hatefilled animal chest grin grin oloriburuku omo ale omo eru come dey speak tick Yoruba for me grin grin grin grin
Ozu nwuru anwu aburu onu,nime ututu,na ehihe,na mgbede ogaghi adi gi na ezinulo gi mma,onwu Ike na ihe sirike ga bu nke gi na ezinulo gi.
Na like dis people go dey gather dey watch as you and your mama and your family dead body go dey enter shallow grave grin grin
Omo ale omo eru.
WEAK VESSEL, WEAK VESSEL! WEAK VESSEL grin grin.

Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by UNDFTD: 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2023
Igbojew:
Tell that to your u*eless and f**lish parent your inconsiquential human being...............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

You're basking in the euphoria of your foolishness and idiocy!
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Igbojew: 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
ogunara:

Then leave! Stupid chest beating gorilla. You’re so brave right? Then leave! Coward only knows how to pretend to be a Jew and rant online
Don't worry about how we brave Igbos will leave this our zoo country for you and your Fulani masters cos it is already a done deal but you should worry more about your coward faith with your Fulani masters when brave Igbos leave cos we already know what await you cowards tribe that uses brave Igbos as shield when your Fulani masters strike but you ungrateful people don't appreciate it.................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Igbojew: 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hahahaha hahahaha � grin grin the pain don too much for the bastard failure of a tribally bigoted hatefilled animal chest grin grin oloriburuku omo ale omo eru come dey speak tick Yoruba for me grin grin grin grin
Ozu nwuru anwu aburu onu,nime ututu,na ehihe,na mgbede ogaghi adi gi na ezinulo gi mma,onwu Ike na ihe sirike ga bu nke gi na ezinulo gi.
Na like dis people go dey gather dey watch as you and your mama and your family dead body go dey enter shallow grave grin grin
Omo ale omo eru.
Oloribuku oloshi jedi Jedi.You coward and chest beating tribe have not seen anything cos I enjoy the way i make you people cry here like a coward child you people always are hahaha...................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by VenumX: 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
See humans dying like fowl in zoo world.
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Igboslayer: 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Omo ale omo eru.

Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Igbojew: 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
UNDFTD:

You're an IDIOT! No, your useless and cowardly Nigerian soldiers and DSS would use you and your family for target practice.
Nigeria Army and DSS have already started using your people as a shooting target,so your crying have not started yet hahahaha.............I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by yesloaded: 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2023
Igbojew:
So you hypocritical Yoruba can sound very reasonable like this because this one affect your people direct but if it's about IPOB you hate filled and evil people will will be begging Nigeria Army and police to use IPOB as a shooting practice,wonders they said shall not end.You see this life don't ever jubilate when evil befall your neighbor because you never can tell after your neighbor it might be you................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

You are not Igbo but political jobber

Reasonable Igbo men and Yoruba men are friends but not enemy

Your divide and rule tactics will not work

You can only fool underage kids, not a full grown adult like me

Now, go & play with crown cork
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by juman(m): 5:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
Young guy.
Unfortunate.

Dont waste your life.
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by UNDFTD: 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
Igbojew:
Nigeria Army and DSS have already started using your people as a shooting target,so your crying have not started yet hahahaha.............I am that Igbo Jew

This M0R0N thinks that I am NOT an Igbo man. You're too stupid to acquire any sense. It's fools like you that give Igbos a bad name because of your sheer stupidity and ignorance. Ewu ofia!
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Proudlyomonna: 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
Igbojew:
Oloribuku oloshi jedi Jedi.You coward and chest beating tribe have not seen anything cos I enjoy the way i make you people cry here like a coward child you people always are hahaha...................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

Hahaha dis is a clear evidence that I have done so much emotional damages to your cursed soul grin did you see me tag a bastard product of doom and untimely death like you to any Tribe grin
I dont do Tribal nonsense,all I do is when I see a bastard like you,I call them out directly grin
You are a failure yesterday, today and forevermore grin grin
You and your werey mama just dey waka una don die already,unu bu ozu na gha-ije grin grin grin
Use 7 moniker,You still be WEAK VESSEL! WEAK VESSEL!WEAK VESSEL grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair / All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times / How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.