Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,140 members, 7,829,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota (55556 Views)

The Moment Police Dispersed Yoruba Nation Protesters At Ojota Rally (Video) / Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) / Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Igbojew: 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
yesloaded:

You are not Igbo but political jobber

Reasonable Igbo men and Yoruba men are friends but not enemy

Your divide and rule tactics will not work

You can only fool underage kids, not a full grown adult like me

Now, go & play with crown cork
Hahaha you think this your sweet talk and divide and rule talk will work for Igbos.It never work before and it will not going to start now.You people think only you people knows how to play divide and rule games or play victims when table turns against you evil and wicked Igbo haters.When you and your fellow Yoruba Igbo haters were mocking Igbos and even keep mocking them during Operation Python Dance or killing that is going on in South East by Nigeria Army,DSS and Police you were happy and for the misfortune that befalls Igbos you and your Igbo haters never know that a day like this will come.Well better brace up because more of this will happen in your region and trust us to pay you evil people with the same coins if not worst the way you and your evil people always does to brave Igbos.So if you like keep saying that I am not Igbo that is your f**king business cos I am out for you people hahahaha...................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by yesloaded: 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
Igbojew:
Hahaha you think this your sweet talk and divide and rule talk will work for Igbos.It never work before and it will not going to start now.You people think only you people knows how to play divide and rule games or play victims when table turns against you evil and wicked Igbo haters.When you and your fellow Yoruba Igbo haters were mocking Igbos and even keep mocking them during Operation Python Dance or killing that is going on in South East by Nigeria Army,DSS and Police you were happy and for the misfortune that befalls Igbos you and your Igbo haters never know that a day like this will come.Well better brace up because more of this will happen in your region and trust us to pay you evil people with the same coins if not worst the way you and your evil people always does to brave Igbos.So if you like keep saying that I am not Igbo that is your f**king business cos I am out for you people hahahaha...................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

Are you satisfied now?

You can rant as much as u like, I won't give you any attention again
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Igbojew: 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha dis is a clear evidence that I have done so much emotional damages to your cursed soul grin did you see me tag a bastard product of doom and untimely death like you to any Tribe grin
I dont do Tribal nonsense,all I do is when I see a bastard like you,I call them out directly grin
You are a failure yesterday, today and forevermore grin grin
You and your werey mama just dey waka una don die already,unu bu ozu na gha-ije grin grin grin
Use 7 moniker,You still be WEAK VESSEL! WEAK VESSEL!WEAK VESSEL grin grin grin
Ekwensu kpoo gi na ezi na ulo gi oku.Ibu nnoo ezi bi na ofia yana onye efulefu.Enweghim oghere gi ya mere oka mma n'mu mara gi bu ozu nwuru anwu nkiti ka inwutopu...............Abum onye Igbo Jew nke na akurisi table
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Igbojew: 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
yesloaded:

Are you satisfied now?

You can rant as much as u like, I won't give you any attention again
Now can you disappear already cos you are not my mate............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
Igbojew:
Don't worry about how we brave Igbos will leave this our zoo country for you and your Fulani masters cos it is already a done deal but you should worry more about your coward faith with your Fulani masters when brave Igbos leave cos we already know what await you cowards tribe that uses brave Igbos as shield when your Fulani masters strike but you ungrateful people don't appreciate it.................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
You’re still here? I thought you were leaving.
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by sunray(m): 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
Calm down friend. Jesus said we should not pay evil with evil.

Igbojew:
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Kamor010255: 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Yoruba nation agitation and the matters arising

Yoruba nation and Ipob are the same

election will hold,,
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Proudlyomonna: 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
Igbojew:
Ekwensu kpoo gi na ezi na ulo gi oku.Ibu nnoo ezi bi na ofia yana onye efulefu.Enweghim oghere gi ya mere oka mma n'mu mara gi bu ozu nwuru anwu nkiti ka inwutopu...............Abum onye Igbo Jew nke na akurisi table

grin grin grin Shut up bastard eternally accursed Igboslayer grin you don loose already,why you mention tribe if the matter never pain you reach your cursed soul grin
I dey give you cruise but you dey sorrow in pain untop ordinary cruise wey I dey give u grin
Chia na like dis you, your mama and all your family take enter shallow grave grin grin grin

Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by nkem1992: 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
membranus:

Your argument here is a reverse logic.

We Yorubas are not killing ourselves in our agitation to control our region. It is the police that are just starting to kill us.

But your people are killing, threatening, molesting, cheating and manipulating their Igbo kinsmen in the guise of fighting for their Biafra cause. This is bad.
the status quo justifies your claim.
But rememeber it all started peacefully before it escalated into violence, poor police treatment and government brutality drove the the innocent agitators into procuring arms and the resultant effect is the carnage experienced down East. If police kill them today they will attempt to avenge tomorrow in pursuit of vengeance they will procure weapons, before you know the power in holding guns will drive them into opressing their brothers who are not willing to join them.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by SaturnNick(m): 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
yinkus6750:
Police is yet to know how to handle civil unrest.
Don't know why live ammunition would be used in such situation.
Police Nigerian police have not learnt from endsars.
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Dskillful(m): 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
People will just wake up and all they want is violence.... The big men children are not part of the protest ooo.... Those that have died, just died for nothing.
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by PrinceOfLagos: 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
Dskillful:
People will just wake up and all they want is violence.... The big men children are not part of the protest ooo.... Those that have died, just died for nothing.
They say they want Yoruba nation, that's not enough to kill them in Lagos
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by jasonex4(m): 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
Tinubu boys at it again...

Agbado nation = Yoruba nation
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Khallicopyro: 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
Tinubu on the beat
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Khallicopyro: 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2023
Tinubu on the beat
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by PrinceOfLagos: 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
jasonex4:
Tinubu boys at it again...

Agbado nation = Yoruba nation
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Danisaint112(m): 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2023
If it had happened in Igbo land now you will see how Yorubas and the North will be jubilating on front page.

The victim is not a terrorist and wouldn't be anytime soon. This is to tell you how propaganda against the Igbos fuelled by hate has eaten deep into Nigeria.
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by PrinceOfLagos: 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
Danisaint112:
If it had happened in Igbo land now you will see how Yorubas and the North will be jubilating on front page.

The victim is not a terrorist and wouldn't be anytime soon. This is to tell you how propaganda against the Igbos fuelled by hate has eaten deep into Nigeria.
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by mofaderera500: 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ok naaah.... RIP to the deadOk naaah.... RIP to the dead...
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by MadarasBlade(m): 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jakumo:

It is baffling to see history repeat itself with new generations of Nigerians whose parents lived during the Biafran war era. Today's angry young men of southern Nigeria's roaring '20s era, whose ancestral traditions are proudly agrarian, find themselves under siege by swarms of armed nomadic cattle herders from Africa's arid Sahel region migrating ever southward each passing year in response to vanished northern Nigerian grazing pasture, wielding military grade weaponry furnished by Islamic terror groups with strong ties to Middle Eastern terror networks.

Climate change-induced desertification and territorial annexation agendas admixed with cutthroat regional politics combine to loom large as a growing existential threat to all nations of the West African seaboard, from Mali and Senegal, right across the subregion to Nigeria, and from the desert to shores of the restless Atlantic Ocean common to all contiguous nations that lie south of the Sahara Desert.

The concepts of a Yoruba Nation and of Neo-Biafra can never be imposed on Nigeria by force of arms because history is replete with instances of doomed insurrections launched with much passion, idealism, fervor, and fanfare worldwide. Testing the military might of ANY federal government, as is most regrettably being witnessed in the east of Nigeria, inevitably touches off the sort of unrestrained wanton anarchy that ravages Igboland today, pitting brother against brother in tit-for-tat orchestrated massacres, while the true power brokers calmly observe the unfolding genocidal game of divide-and-rule from afar.

This police shooting of Yoruba Nation agitators in the streets of Lagos today January 9th, 2023 will hopefully sound a timely warning to southern Nigeria's professional rioters-for-hire that even if armed with military weapons and hurriedly trained, they would not stand a chance against battle-tested Nigerian troops kitted for combat or even against riot police detachments with orders to administer deadly force on protesters.

The January 9th, 2023 police shootings of Yoruba Nation rioters in Lagos ought to serve as a sobering reality check that will HOPEFULLY nudge anyone seeking change in Nigeria to forgo seditious and inciteful jingoism in favor of seeking their envisioned political metamorphosis via the wise expedience of voting peacefully at the ballot box on polling day. Boycotting the right to vote is an implicitly counterproductive form of protest that only serves to disenfranchise the person who refrained from voting, which is after all an OPTIONAL civic duty available to all law-abiding citizens of any true democracy.

There'll always be people who support the evils of the government, i am not surprised. Is it a crime wanting a different country and if no, what's the most peaceful way to go about it?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Igbojew: 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
ogunara:

You’re still here? I thought you were leaving.
I should be the one to ask you that question,I thought you said you are done replying me...........I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Igboslayer: 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin grin Shut up bastard eternally accursed Igboslayer grin you don loose already,why you mention tribe if the matter never pain you reach your cursed soul grin
I dey give you cruise but you dey sorrow in pain untop ordinary cruise wey I dey give u grin
Chia na like dis you, your mama and all your family take enter shallow grave grin grin grin
Nibi ti wan ti npe ri mi nibi, Igbe ra ra, ni ara nke wole, Igbe ra ra bo se Proudlyomonna lo nperi mi sibi, Igbe ra ra ni ara nke wole, Igbe ra ra, bo se okunrin lo nperi mi sibi Igbe ra ra, ni ara nke wole, Igbe ra ra, bo se obirin lon peri mi sibi, Igbe ra ra, ni ara nke wole, Igbe ra ra, bo se omode lo nperi mi sibi, Igbe ra ra, ni ara nke wole, Igbe ra ra. Ase wa!

Eyan to fi Proudlyomonna bo ju, Igbe ra ra, ni ara nke wole, Igbe ra ra. O tun je eyan mo…ase ooo

Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Igbojew: 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Is like you have ran out fight with me here and you now abuse my parents.I thought you have balls to engage me in a fight here you fool and uncircumcised Yoruba Muslim................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Igbojew: 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
sunray:
Calm down friend. Jesus said we should not pay evil with evil.

Oga when you want to talk to me pls talk to me like a man and don't bring Jesus in it cos am not a Christian and again mind your business by channeling this your advice to those Igbo haters that can't take quarter of what they have been dishing to brave Igbos..................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
Igbojew:
Oga when you want to talk to me pls talk to me like a man and don't bring Jesus in it cos am not a Christian and again mind your business by channeling this your advice to those Igbo haters that can't take quarter of what they have been dishing to brave Igbos..................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
No one cares. This thread is not about your tribe. No one was talking about you...
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by JoeNL22(m): 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
We need security.
This man below can help

Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Jakumo(m): 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
MadarasBlade:

There'll always be people who support the evils of the government, i am not surprised. Is it a crime wanting a different country and if no, what's the most peaceful way to go about it?

What I am attempting to convey is that armed rebellion is rarely successful once federal troops are deployed to the scene. Igboland's ill-fated secession attempt in the late 1960s cost 2 million lives, yet Nigeria remains a single tenuously unified country today. The ONLY way by which autonomy can be sought within a federal administrative structure is by modest legislative increments obtained within the framework of democratic debate, litigation in the court of law, or simply exercising the democratic right to vote during elections.

The rebellious militant approach to seeking tribal autonomy failed in the 1960s Biafra and is again exacting a heavy toll on innocent lives today, in addition to destabilizing everyday life in Igboland due to that infernal and illegal "lockdown order" which violates the public's right to free movement in Igboland. The Yoruba Nation movement will do well to eschew violence so as not to wind up triggering another low-level insurgency suppression war from kicking off in the west of Nigeria just as it has done to devastating effect in the east.
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Denoh68: 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
THE GUY COULD BE ONE INNOCENT TRADER, NP JUST WASTED AN INNOCENT SOUL, NP SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED THOROUGHLY FOR THIS CRIME.
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by BlueDuck: 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jakumo:

What I am attempting to convey is that armed rebellion is rarely successful once federal troops are deployed to the scene. Igboland's ill-fated secession attempt in the late 1960s cost 2 million lives, yet Nigeria remains a single tenuously unified country today. The ONLY way by which autonomy can be sought within a federal administrative structure is by modest legislative increments obtained within the framework of democratic debate, litigation in the court of law, or simply exercising the democratic right to vote during elections.

The rebellious militant approach to seeking tribal autonomy failed in the 1960s Biafra and is again exacting a heavy toll on innocent lives today, in addition to destabilizing everyday life in Igboland due to that infernal and illegal "lockdown order" which violates the public's right to free movement in Igboland. The Yoruba Nation movement will do well to eschew violence so as not to wind up triggering another low-level insurgency suppression war from kicking off in the west of Nigeria just as it has done to devastating effect in the east.

FGN lacks the resources to prosecute civil wars on several fronts simultaneously, because this outgoing admin has bankrupted the nation. Already there are three theaters in the far north and one in the southeast as we speak, and these Yoruba nationalists are set to open up a fifth front in the southwest. You are watching the implosion of the Nigerian state in real time, bro; this is how nations fail.

And sadly, like you rightly observed it will cost blood, sweat and tears but that is simply the way of the world. The history of mankind is a study in violence, a continuous cycle of bloodshed, rapine, enslavement and rebellion. Over here in our own little corner of the world, APC has tipped Nigeria over the edge and there are no remedies left, this is the end of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by PrinceOfLagos: 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
Denoh68:
THE GUY COULD BE ONE INNOCENT TRADER, NP JUST WASTED AN INNOCENT SOUL, NP SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED THOROUGHLY FOR THIS CRIME.
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Jakumo(m): 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
BlueDuck:

FGN lacks the resources to prosecute civil wars on several fronts simultaneously, because this outgoing admin has bankrupted the nation. Already there are three theaters in the far north and one in the southeast as we speak, and these Yoruba nationalists are set to open up a fifth front in the southwest. You are watching the implosion of the Nigerian state in real time, bro; this is how nations fail.

And sadly, like you rightly observed it will cost blood, sweat and tears but that is simply the way of the world. The history of mankind is a study in violence, a continuous cycle of bloodshed, rapine, enslavement and rebellion. Over here in our own little corner of the world, APC has tipped Nigeria over the edge and there are no remedies left, this is the end of Nigeria

It would be presumptuous and hasty to conclude that the Nigerian government might be incapable of drafting troops to quell multiple concurrent outbreaks of unrest in disparate parts of the country. Regardless of the outcome, it is certain that ANY drafting of federal troops spells disaster for civilians they encounter while out on such assignments where there is unrest, particularly if any soldiers have been injured or killed by civilian militias prior to their colleagues being deployed to "maintain order."
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Antoeni(m): 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
Who Lose ?
Stupid Child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times / How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC / Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.