Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota (55557 Views)

The Moment Police Dispersed Yoruba Nation Protesters At Ojota Rally (Video) / Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) / Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by ragakaer(m): 11:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
The outcome of all these agitations will be the return of the military rule. Coop is loading, it is just matter of time. The military will seize power because of agitations here and there, insecurity and bad Governance.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Proudlyomonna: 11:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
Igboslayer:
Nibi ti wan ti npe ri mi nibi, Igbe ra ra, ni ara nke wole, Igbe ra ra bo se Proudlyomonna lo nperi mi sibi, Igbe ra ra ni ara nke wole, Igbe ra ra, bo se okunrin lo nperi mi sibi Igbe ra ra, ni ara nke wole, Igbe ra ra, bo se obirin lon peri mi sibi, Igbe ra ra, ni ara nke wole, Igbe ra ra, bo se omode lo nperi mi sibi, Igbe ra ra, ni ara nke wole, Igbe ra ra. Ase wa!

Eyan to fi Proudlyomonna bo ju, Igbe ra ra, ni ara nke wole, Igbe ra ra. O tun je eyan mo…ase ooo

Igbe ra ra or no igbe ra ra,i wo ati mama re,ati gbo family re ti di candidati fun iku ojiji ati iku amunisi grin grin
Na curse na FACT grin
See as we go dey watch as them go dey throway your corpse, your family corpse for shallow pit on a steady grin grin bastard omoale Igboslayer aka Igbojew grin grin use 7 more monikers you still be WEAK VESSEL!! WEAK VESSEL!!WEAK VESSEL grin

Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by drololaaof: 4:27am On Jan 10, 2023
God1000:
Sad, this whole agitation is needless and senseless.

They should channel that energy into something else like making right choices in the forthcoming elections.

Any agitation without the support of traditional, political and religious leaders cannot achieve its aim
That's not true . The people you referred to love power and are reaping from it . They can not support any agitation.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by placeofallure(f): 4:40am On Jan 10, 2023
God1000:
Sad, this whole agitation is needless and senseless.

They should channel that energy into something else like making right choices in the forthcoming elections.

Any agitation without the support of traditional, political and religious leaders cannot achieve its aim

I don't understand how a large group of people will gather together and no one among them has even a tiny bit of sense.

You want to agitate for anything, number one rule, inform the police of the community.

Then, let it be a peaceful protest. Where did the agitators get their own guns from to repel the police? It means violence was preempted.

Then, timing too should be of paramount concern. The polity is heated up already, we're all sitting on a keg of gunpowder, anything can trigger an unrest. Why protest now? Why not before now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by christistruth01: 4:44am On Jan 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This is the photo of the man killed this morning at Ojota Lagos, during the Yoruba nation agitators and Police clash .

May his soul rest in peace?

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7516327/yoruba-nation-agitators-opc-clash

It is all a Political Set up

Yoruba Nation has been hijacked by Politicians

Why would they have a mega rally on Monday Morning

And why were they with guns and shooting Police

May the departed RIP

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Ofolete: 5:19am On Jan 10, 2023
Catch them and proscribe them. They are terrorist group.
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by osazuwa23: 5:56am On Jan 10, 2023
let all these agitators go to the east and do there protest or wahal over there. the madness in the southwest is too much undecided
PrinceOfLagos:
This is the photo of the man killed this morning at Ojota Lagos, during the Yoruba nation agitators and Police clash .

May his soul rest in peace?

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7516327/yoruba-nation-agitators-opc-clash
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Psoul(m): 7:47am On Jan 10, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

You are giving the same advise that rocked SE into senseless insurrection and killing angry
I doubt if you would be a wise leader if entrusted with any such responsibility as dealing with a group of people with diverse interest.
Agitation must arise but na sense remain to contain am.
APC MUST GO.

Whaooooo....so somebody understands thing like this and we never heard them speaking up.
Where you not there when every tribe and religion turned their back against the Igbos for demanding fair treatment. The IPOB was declared a terrorist group. The Yorubas together with their APC wicked leaders were making jest of the Igbos. The military were using their youth to do shooting training. What was your opinion then?

Please, we have to play this game that they started with the Igbos. We told them that it will reach everyone. This is just the beginning.
O bughi naani Udara mutara nwa ana apiwa onu.
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by BanyXchi: 9:01am On Jan 10, 2023
ruffDiamond:
bros,I'm s full blooded Yoruba man, but they are never United! I discovered so many ugly things about Yoruba people! Even late Afrobeat king Fela found out too late that even though he was surrounded by his own so called people (Yorubas) he was treated like trash by abokii government of then, same for Abiola same for Awo! They are too laid back for my liking and the betrayal tendencies things is way terrible! Infact, let me just keep quiet and undecided Anywhere- belle -face lots undecided
continue to deny your tribe Osuuu miscreant.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by BanyXchi: 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hotice085:

Omo Ale, very useless Agbero wetin concern me and SE
Werey from ogbomosho bush making noise
Ill rather be a were from ogbomoso bush than be from your cursed Osuu tribe... Focus on your afghanEastern region Omo ibo.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Proudlyomonna: 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
Psoul:

Whaooooo....so somebody understands thing like this and we never heard them speaking up.
Where you not there when every tribe and religion turned their back against the Igbos for demanding fair treatment. The IPOB was declared a terrorist group. The Yorubas together with their APC wicked leaders were making jest of the Igbos. The military were using their youth to do shooting training. What was your opinion then?

Please, we have to play this game that they started with the Igbos. We told them that it will reach everyone. This is just the beginning.
O bughi naani Udara mutara nwa ana apiwa onu.

Loll your adage cracked me up sha grin cheesy
You have a point,but be rest assured to know that self determination is not self destruct.
When the zurugede begin to play na the innocent people dey suffer am pass,this has always been my disapproval with ipob struggle.
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Psoul(m): 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Loll your adage cracked me up sha grin cheesy
You have a point,but be rest assured to know that self determination is not self destruct.
When the zurugede begin to play na the innocent people dey suffer am pass,this has always been my disapproval with ipob struggle.

POC...it is called "Surugede"

Well, back to the main point. It is said that, and I quote:
"Ma di Okpara emeghi ka O ga edina nne ya, A gaghi alutara ya nwanyi."
So all the will the Igbos and the IPOB have adopted the peaceful stand, what had happened.
Then, if there happened to be any crisis in the North, East, South or West, the blood of innocent Igbos will be used to appease the land even wen the issue does not have anything to do with the Igbos.
Hauses will kill them. Yorubas will use them to learn how to flex muscle.
The Igbos will recoil, hoping that meeting violence with meekness will solve the problem.
But it never did, rather the meekness of the Igbos tend to embolden the other tribes to be more violent to them.
Remember that no tribe has the monopoly of violence.

If bn gentle cannot solve your problems, try to be violent.
If you are ready to go to war, you already know that you will lose something as well as the person you are going to war with.
This is in connection to your surugede dance adage.
Even when the surugede dance has not started, were the people safe. Were innocent ppl not bn killed?
Is it not more honourable to die in war dan be killed while relaxing in your bed.
Please, let the surugede dance which is the dance of the spirits start in full force. Let's see who understands the languages of the spirits better.
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Proudlyomonna: 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
Psoul:

POC...it is called "Surugede"

Well, back to the main point. It is said that, and I quote:
"Ma di Okpara emeghi ka O ga edina nne ya, A gaghi alutara ya nwanyi."
So all the will the Igbos and the IPOB have adopted the peaceful stand, what had happened.
Then, if there happened to be any crisis in the North, East, South or West, the blood of innocent Igbos will be used to appease the land even wen the issue does not have anything to do with the Igbos.
Hauses will kill them. Yorubas will use them to learn how to flex muscle.
The Igbos will recoil, hoping that meeting violence with meekness will solve the problem.
But it never did, rather the meekness of the Igbos tend to embolden the other tribes to be more violent to them.
Remember that no tribe has the monopoly of violence.

If bn gentle cannot solve your problems, try to be violent.
If you are ready to go to war, you already know that you will lose something as well as the person you are going to war with.
This is in connection to your surugede dance adage.
Even when the surugede dance has not started, were the people safe. Were innocent ppl not bn killed?
Is it not more honourable to die in war dan be killed while relaxing in your bed.
Please, let the surugede dance which is the dance of the spirits start in full force. Let's see who understands the languages of the spirits better.

Yes Surugede is the right word,that was a typo error
I will want to see reason with your take,but I totally disagree with you tagging Igbo in general with ipob.
Igbo is the Tribe.
Ipob is a Secessionist sect amongst the Igbo tribe.
Ipob is a registered organization,Igbo is a people from the Biafran region that has existed for ages.
Even in the Igbo Tribe We still have secessionist sects who do not subscribe to the registered ipob sect.
Biko o bughi onye o bula na-eso unu na-eme ihe ipob.
All might be Igbo but all can never be ipob.
Ochicho obi Ala Igbo bu Ozoemena,obugodi na ozo ga-eme ndi otu ipob will never ever be on the fore front.
The moment you pick side with murderers and bastard ugm, calling them angels while they bring self destruct into our peaceful blessed region,you become an enemy of Igboland.
You are pro Ipob,I am anti ipob,so I wish to discontinue this discuss.
Udo Chukwu diri gi.
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Psoul(m): 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Yes Surugede is the right word,that was a typo error
I will want to see reason with your take,but I totally disagree with you tagging Igbo in general with ipob.
Igbo is the Tribe.
Ipob is a Secessionist sect amongst the Igbo tribe.
Ipob is a registered organization,Igbo is a people from the Biafran region that has existed for ages.
Even in the Igbo Tribe We still have secessionist sects who do not subscribe to the registered ipob sect.
Biko o bughi onye o bula na-eso unu na-eme ihe ipob.
All might be Igbo but all can never be ipob.
Ochicho obi Ala Igbo bu Ozoemena,obugodi na ozo ga-eme ndi otu ipob will never ever be on the fore front.
The moment you pick side with murderers and bastard ugm, calling them angels while they bring self destruct into our peaceful blessed region,you become an enemy of Igboland.
You are pro Ipob,I am anti ipob,so I wish to discontinue this discuss.
Udo Chukwu diri gi.

You read without understanding. I never generalize all Igbos as IPOB. That it why I said killing Igbos and the IPOB. That shows two bodies.

Even at that, I give my support to every reasonable move made by IPOB that is beneficial to the Igbo nation. Without the revelations of Nnamdi Kanu, we may have become slave to some tribes in this country by now.

We may have our individual anger against some members of the IPOB, I still believe they are necessary evil
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Dskillful(m): 5:42am On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

They say they want Yoruba nation, that's not enough to kill them in Lagos

How did they conduct themselves during the protest?

God will help us all
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Biggeststar01: 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
yinkus6750:
Police is yet to know how to handle civil unrest.
Don't know why live ammunition would be used in such situation.
Police have not learnt from endsars.

Let them kill yorubas 🤣,it is funny
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Biggeststar01: 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
id4sho:
shocked
Another South East loading .

No gunshots, juju at work . Sango don kill this one

South east safe pass north na😃, I am grateful that I'm not a northerner...such pathetic beings
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Biggeststar01: 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2023
Moh247:
undecided

Ipob terrorist sef

They have started killing yoruba people and nothing your tribe can do about it, keep on shouting ipob...Igbo is the resean for your poverty and insecurity, we are not even competing with you 😳, we will keep on buying your land in Lagos until we become the owners of Lagos and you become our tenants....online landlords 🤣🤣
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Biggeststar01: 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2023
banggy:
They want to bring chaos to a peaceful climate of south west.... It's not gonna happen

Rip to the dead

Baba nothing can happen to South West agitation, Yoruba nation is a useless country and nobody will kill you wen you're worth nothing
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Biggeststar01: 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
Any bastard that try to turn southwest to Alaigbo should be killed and his family should be jailed for bringing such bastard to this World. southwest no be southeast we no go allow Monday sit at home and unknown gunmen in Yorubaland Sunday igboho and his crew should be warned

Lagos is not safer than south east, just so you know👌, even with the sit at home, south east is still better than where ever you're typing from 👍
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Biggeststar01: 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2023
Felabrity:
I see this Yoruba nation thing as politically motivated

Rip to the deceased

Let them kill Yoruba people na...it's fun to see...I live in Lagos and I'm safer than most Yoruba fools🤣😂
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Biggeststar01: 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
KINGS100:
OK, Yeruba asking Igbo's why we want Biafra.
Yoruba why are you agitating for Oduduwa.

Don't mind the mad people
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Biggeststar01: 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
John4B:
Fake news! South west is safe.

You cannot dispute facts...animal😜
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Biggeststar01: 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

You're asking too much from an urchin.

You are asking a Yoruba to have brain...keep dreaming 🤣
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Biggeststar01: 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
Kinihuu005:
Rip guy you paid the price to liberate your people , your struggle will never be vain.

The way he died was 😜
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Biggeststar01: 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
GambaOsaka:

Yoruba people are wiser than that.
Nothing is loading.
You don hear?

Killing even worse for North, pass anywhere...but I believe the news about South East killing is a lie...I've not seen the bodies...I've only heard about politicians deaths, and these politicians are all Igbos... meaning they could have told us the truth but they were killed
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Biggeststar01: 9:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
babajero:
It is needful and sensible. Because this terrorists fulanis has flooded in Lagos and other parts of Nigeria when they are activated, then you will know why the needfulness and sensibleness is long overdue.

My brother Yoruba will suffer their own agitation and the consequences...my Igbo people don't help these people with their agitation don't even unite with them... they are betrayers...they can sell their mother for presidency
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Biggeststar01: 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2023
Princedapace:

It is not useless. What is useless is the way Nigerian politicians have vowed to be useless.

As long as Nigeria remains this way, it is a matter of when not if, Nigeria would explode.

And it would be massive. U cant have such massive population with high rate of poverty and failed government system and expect the country to be at peace.
It is not possible. Nigeria is heading to serious doom. I get scared each time I drive and see the high rate of jobless and angry youths along with decayed infrastructure everywhere. But ur national assembly members are busy with high income. E go clear for our eyes one day.

Let them kill Yoruba people finish... reduce the population 😕
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Biggeststar01: 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2023
sofiscatedmoron:
Afonja bastard will hide in their shell now, if it's ipob ,they slime out of their shell to vomit their slimmy spits grin

Don't mind the fools😃
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Biggeststar01: 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2023
Freemon:
Peter Obi should go and settle the insecurity and the agitation of his Yoruba nation in Ojota Why has he been keeping quiet about it? Those are the words of the hypocrite on Nairaland

Peter Obi? Yourba nation 😕...how

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC / Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released / Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.