Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota (55550 Views)

The Moment Police Dispersed Yoruba Nation Protesters At Ojota Rally (Video) / Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) / Precious Owolabi Is Dead: Channels TV Reporter Shot During Shiites-Police Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by limeta(f): 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
You buy in to the narrative you on your own
Fulani government working very hard for a military take over by another fulani military man .

Even those fighting and killing dont know they are been used .
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by GambaOsaka: 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
id4sho:
shocked
Another South East loading .

No gunshots, juju at work . Sango don kill this one

Yoruba people are wiser than that.
Nothing is loading.
You don hear?
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by joefelin2345: 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
ruffDiamond:
Dem Don realize say tiffnubuu no go win grin Yorrobbanza Nation keel Dem dia grin
Mind you most Yoruba are not obsessed by Tinubu winning or not. What did they gain when Obj was there? What the Bayelsa gain under Gej? I beg pack for one side.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by babajero(m): 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
God1000:
Sad, this whole agitation is needless and senseless
It is needful and sensible. Because this terrorists fulanis has flooded in Lagos and other parts of Nigeria when they are activated, then you will know why the needfulness and sensibleness is long overdue.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by izubext007: 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2023
Indigenous People of Yoruba Nation (IPYN) Ipob junior brother.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Webmasters007: 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2023
every body is just writing what every they like , some said its OPC vs Yoruba nation while others said it police vs Ypruna nation ...
very soon we will hear its unknown gunmen
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Princedapace(m): 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
God1000:
Sad, this whole agitation is needless and senseless

It is not useless. What is useless is the way Nigerian politicians have vowed to be useless.

As long as Nigeria remains this way, it is a matter of when not if, Nigeria would explode.

And it would be massive. U cant have such massive population with high rate of poverty and failed government system and expect the country to be at peace.
It is not possible. Nigeria is heading to serious doom. I get scared each time I drive and see the high rate of jobless and angry youths along with decayed infrastructure everywhere. But ur national assembly members are busy with high income. E go clear for our eyes one day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by pedrilo: 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
The beginning of the end
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Angelfrost(m): 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
Most Nigerian youths just don't have sense...!

People will stay with their families in cosy and comfortable places while spoiling for war, yet y'all will choose to be tools to achieve their agendas.

Why can't rabble-rousers be at the forefront of the wars they start?!!
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by AdaojoTheUrchin: 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
joefelin2345:
Oga keep your mouth shot if you don't have any meaningful contributions to make. The Yoruba & any other tribe are not slave in Nigeria. Just ask the power that be to let them go peacefully if that's their desire. It is not a must that we must be together by fire by force. Russia got disintegrated. Same for Bosnia, Checkislovakia etc. UK left the European Union under Brexit & Scotland wants to leave the UK. So what's have you to say again?

What tribe do you belong?
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by ruffDiamond: 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hotice085:

I always laugh when they say the SW is united
Lock Ibadan man and Abeokuta man for one room and watch how they will tear themselves to pieces
They are only united because other tribes are involved, leave them on their own and watch how Ondo man go scatter Oyo man
United my nyash
bros,I'm s full blooded Yoruba man, but they are never United! I discovered so many ugly things about Yoruba people! Even late Afrobeat king Fela found out too late that even though he was surrounded by his own so called people (Yorubas) he was treated like trash by abokii government of then, same for Abiola same for Awo! They are too laid back for my liking and the betrayal tendencies things is way terrible! Infact, let me just keep quiet and undecided Anywhere- belle -face lots undecided
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by sofiscatedmoron: 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
Afonja bastard will hide in their shell now, if it's ipob ,they slime out of their shell to vomit their slimmy spits grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Karnice600: 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
Midehi3:
When Leaders of a country are useless
Who are the leaders?
Are they from Ghana, Kenya, Ukraine or from amongst you?
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Freemon: 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Yoruba nation agitation and the matters arising

Yoruba nation and Ipob are the same

Peter Obi should go and settle the insecurity and the agitation of his Yoruba nation in Ojota Why has he been keeping quiet about it? Those are the words of the hypocrite on Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Atlantis585: 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
So Yoruba Nation and all Yorubas are terrorists like ESN, ISWAP, IPOB and Bokoharam too?

Don’t rejoice because your next door neighbor’s house is on fire because you don’t like him - it just might reach your own house.

I read on regular basis how some demented and senseless kids from SW on this platform attack all Igbos and brand them as Igbos, ESN and terrorists just because of the actions of very insignificant number of bad eggs.

I hope those SW idiots here on Nairaland will own up now that all Yorubas are also terrorists because of the actions of these Yoruba Nation terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by membranus: 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
phoneport:
This is what you get when you are so intolerant about people's agitation for nation hold, and you don't know how to dialogue, and refuse to stop corruption and nepotism in the Rotten Republic.
Yoruba Nation is a goal
Biafra is a goal
Even Niger Delta is a goal

Until the Federal Government wakeup to it's task of truly building a nation based on real FREEDOM, UNITY, EQUITY, AND PEACE.

Yes ooo.
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Saintinoo(m): 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
Any bastard that try to turn southwest to Alaigbo should be killed and his family should be jailed for bringing such bastard to this World. southwest no be southeast we no go allow Monday sit at home and unknown gunmen in Yorubaland Sunday igboho and his crew should be warned

May Allah bless Oduduwa, Allah bless Yoruba nation.

No election in Yoruba nation.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Ruggedniggaone: 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
Saintinoo:

oda bi pe oti yawere abi ori e ti daru
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Atlantis585: 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
Saintinoo:

grin

I agree.

No election in entire SW.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by saintrow1: 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Yoruba nation agitation and the matters arising

Yoruba nation and Ipob are the same

We told you last year but you ppl always think that we are joking when we try to open your eyes to what the enemies are doing behind your back.
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
Any bastard that try to turn southwest to Alaigbo should be killed and his family should be jailed for bringing such bastard to this World. southwest no be southeast we no go allow Monday sit at home and unknown gunmen in Yorubaland Sunday igboho and his crew should be warned
You people are so shamelessly stupid. What's ironic is the people supporting yoruba nation and biafra agitations are more united than you people for nigeria who hate each other
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by membranus: 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
Atlantis585:
So Yorubas Nation and all Yorubas are terrorists like ESN, ISWAP, and Bokoharam too?

Don’t rejoice because your next door neighbor’s house is on fire because you don’t like him - it just might reach your own house.

I read on regular basis how some demented and senseless kids from SW on this platform attack all Igbos and brand them as Igbos, ESN and terrorists just because of the actions of very insignificant number of bad eggs.

I hope those SW idiots here on Nairaland will own up now that all Yorubas are also terrorists because of the actions of these Yoruba Nation terrorists.

Your argument here is a reverse logic.

We Yorubas are not killing ourselves in our agitation to control our region. It is the police that are just starting to kill us.

But your people are killing, threatening, molesting, cheating and manipulating their Igbo kinsmen in the guise of fighting for their Biafra cause. This is bad.
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Aguiyimba(m): 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This is the photo of the man killed this morning at Ojota Lagos, during the Yoruba nation agitators and Police clash .

May his soul rest in peace?

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7516327/yoruba-nation-agitators-opc-clash

What are they agitating for? I thought, they are ok with one Nigeria
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by PrinceOfLagos: 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2023
Aguiyimba:

What are they agitating for? I thought, they are ok with one Nigeria
They agitating for Yoruba nation

They want to separate from Nigeria and have country to there own like IPob
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Paretomaster1(m): 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2023
Do your protest peacefully.... Una go wait show gragra... Nigeria Police no get patient o.
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by saintrow1: 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2023
Saintinoo:

Loooooooooooooooooooool where is your leader, the old fool resigned, while the other one is locked up and abandoned in benin republic playing ludo. you are all hopeless and doomed. Yorubas will troop out in numbers, bigger than 1993 to vote for tinubu. You people don't want us to vote so that akitu a fulani or obingo omo ibo will win and rob yorubas wealth. Awon omoale
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by Softmirror: 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
MissOpe:
Dark moments....

There can never be peace in the world as long as people have different opinion and perception of a subject matter

It brings me to ask why there's the world in the first place....except truly the world came about by the big bang theory , there was no reason why God should have created this world......

The rat race continues.

HMMM....
Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by membranus: 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Kill anyone who disturb the society

Bola Tinubu is disturbing the society with insatiable greed. Should he be killed too?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by saintrow1: 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
sofiscatedmoron:
Afonja bastard will hide in their shell now, if it's ipob ,they slime out of their shell to vomit their slimmy spits grin

Shukushukudi go and sit down, today is Monday, kindly enjoy your time inside the house while you drink your yellow garri with roasted human meat of your fellow brothers. Don't let Simon ekpa bullet catch you.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota by dejol88: 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2023
I hope yoruba too will drop out of presidential ambitions since some of yoruba leaders want out of the union called Nigeria according to Brymo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura / David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair / All 44 Kano LGA Governorship Results In, PDP Wins Majority Votes - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.