Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Wifey Had Accident This Morning On Her Way To Work - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wifey Had Accident This Morning On Her Way To Work (1068 Views)

Wifey Material (pics) / Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? / How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wifey Had Accident This Morning On Her Way To Work by dealordea(m): 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2011
She is a member on here but this morning, i got a message from one of her friend that she had an accident on her way to work, Have called her number several times but nobody was picking, i just hope everything is alright with her cos her friend said the accident is a serious one.

Am down for real and i pray she is safe and alright.

cry cry cry sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Wifey Had Accident This Morning On Her Way To Work by mukina2: 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2011
what is her Nl Username?

i do hope everything is alright. sad
Re: Wifey Had Accident This Morning On Her Way To Work by dealordea(m): 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2011
Eyah, Pray for her quick recovery oooooo,
Re: Wifey Had Accident This Morning On Her Way To Work by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2011
What is her username?

I wish her quick recovery. And I hope everything is fine.
Re: Wifey Had Accident This Morning On Her Way To Work by dealordea(m): 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2011
rokiatu:

What is her username?

I wish her quick recovery. And I hope everything is fine.

Thanks alot ooo,
Re: Wifey Had Accident This Morning On Her Way To Work by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2011
I hope whoever that is gonna be okay.
Re: Wifey Had Accident This Morning On Her Way To Work by Russialane(m): 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2011
@mukina2 username is all that matters to you?
Re: Wifey Had Accident This Morning On Her Way To Work by mukina2: 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2011
Russialane:

@mukina2 username is all that matters to you?
if you cant read i cant help you there.

If you have nothing to post in this thread please let us not derail it .
thanks.

deal_ordea:

Eyah, Pray for her quick recovery oooooo,
will do.Have faith everything will be alright.
Re: Wifey Had Accident This Morning On Her Way To Work by afrobaby(f): 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2011
Eh yah , sorry, pray all is well sha
Re: Wifey Had Accident This Morning On Her Way To Work by Nobody: 3:04am On Sep 05, 2011
@poster
why didnt you call that "friend" back when you couldn't get to your wife?
Re: Wifey Had Accident This Morning On Her Way To Work by MMM2(m): 6:00am On Sep 05, 2011
is a pity

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Like Pigs & Can't Keep Dogs / Please I Will Love To Know What Do Kiss Means To You / What Do I Do Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.