Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,320 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

U.S. Professor Fired For Showing Paintings Of Prophet Muhammad To Students - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / U.S. Professor Fired For Showing Paintings Of Prophet Muhammad To Students (55183 Views)

University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes / Professor Fired From University For Saying Biological Sex Is Real And Important / ASUU Strike! Lecturer Turns Spiderman To Attend To Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Professor Fired For Showing Paintings Of Prophet Muhammad To Students by Ezyp(m): 11:47am On Jan 10, 2023
waledeji:
You always comment on every thread on nairaland. Are you this jobless
Hmmm bros read your comment again. If you can see he always comment on every thread and you call him jobless means you are also jobless for you to be reading 'ALL' thread.

No see my write up as insult o. I only dey analyze facts.
Re: U.S. Professor Fired For Showing Paintings Of Prophet Muhammad To Students by sageer1706(m): 11:48am On Jan 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Dem wan carry there extremism to America

Before you know it, they will start throwing bombs
Lol u think d way u people make fun of Jesus (the supposed God u said u worship) that’s how others do…
Re: U.S. Professor Fired For Showing Paintings Of Prophet Muhammad To Students by Bigkoko: 11:50am On Jan 10, 2023
then you have no idea who the Americans are! 70% of Americans own guns....the area is well policed, infact no terrorist can be on the loose for more than 48 hour.... Those yankees will just be killing Muslims for fun!

muykem:
America needs to be careful of Islam. They will be playing good citizens, innocent and victims of society intolerance until they get sizeable number of disciples and you start seeing bombing, killing and terrorism.
Re: U.S. Professor Fired For Showing Paintings Of Prophet Muhammad To Students by phemmyfour: 11:50am On Jan 10, 2023
nazicartel:
America should ban Muslims from coming to their country. Maybe they can excempt middle East Muslims. Those ones there are learned morethan African and far East Muslims
Islam n destruction...5&6
Re: U.S. Professor Fired For Showing Paintings Of Prophet Muhammad To Students by eben97: 11:51am On Jan 10, 2023
IamAsiri:

So, according to Mr Birniwa who believes that Muslims do not insult other religions, Christians are pigs who practise ill-conceived and half-baked religion called Christianity. I sincerely wonder why the mods overlook outrageous posts such as this shocked shocked shocked.
DO you know the translation of his name'biriniwa'? he actually wrote like one of his fellow muslim family members;"we are monkies"!!just imagine d moniker of a sane person!
Re: U.S. Professor Fired For Showing Paintings Of Prophet Muhammad To Students by PeterObi4LP: 11:52am On Jan 10, 2023
Birniwa:
The problem with these pigs practicing this ill-conceived and half-baked religion called Muslim more especially the Nigerian goats is that they lack manners and respect for other faiths.

Christianity anywhere they are, will never insult other faiths, it's a teaching from the Holy Bible. Why can't you just learn from this excellent teaching but instead you jump into attacks and throw BOMB anywhere you see a topic of discourse about Christian's.

Now look at what people with sense like America are doing to protect others. They think the teacher (as a Muslim) has no right to attack any other faith and so, resorted to firing her instead. However, some adulterated malam here in Nigeria are ranting that they should ban Christian from entering their country. You probably do not think holy of your gods and do not care if any one insults them. Keep calm, no Christian will ever engage in such nonsense with you.
Re: U.S. Professor Fired For Showing Paintings Of Prophet Muhammad To Students by Treasuredgift(f): 11:53am On Jan 10, 2023
Birniwa:
The problem with these pigs practicing this ill-conceived and half-baked religion called Christianity more especially the Nigerian goats is that they lack manners and respect for other faiths.

Muslims anywhere they are, will never insult other faiths, it's a teaching from the Holy Quran. Why can't you just learn from this excellent teaching but instead you jump into attacks anywhere you see a topic of discourse about Islam or Muslims.

Now look at what people with sense like America are doing to protect others. They think the teacher (as a Christian) has no right to attack any other faith and so, resorted to firing her instead. However, some adulterated pigs here in Nigeria are ranting that they should ban Muslims from entering their country. You probably do not think holy of your gods and do not care if any one insults them. Keep calm, no Muslim will ever engage in such nonsense with you.

Do you just call Christians pig??

I am not surprised nah.
You are insulting christians, for doing the same thing your religion can't correct u from doing?

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Professor Fired For Showing Paintings Of Prophet Muhammad To Students by Ningi2020(m): 11:56am On Jan 10, 2023
nazicartel:
America should ban Muslims from coming to their country. Maybe they can excempt middle East Muslims. Those ones there are learned morethan African and far East Muslims
But you want them to allow Igbos to always carry their flat head full of drugs into the country.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Professor Fired For Showing Paintings Of Prophet Muhammad To Students by slimtoney(m): 11:58am On Jan 10, 2023
Most of these christians do not know what it means to respect other people and their belief system as long as it does not agree with their twisted faith. How is it difficult for you idiots to stay away from that which does not concern you. Your so call religion has long lost its value and so you desire that our revered Islam should be dragged down to the gutters as yours.

While some of you worship images and others take images as their god, Islam is high and above the confusion, you tagged a religion. We are a people who believe in our faith and we are ready to defend same with our life against manipulative and mischievous lots who do not know that he who stand for everything stand for nothing.

Slaves to desires
Tools in the hands of the devil
Advocate of same sex marriages
Worshippers of images
Hand clappers
Sex addicts
Worshippers of money
Mischief makers
Rumour mongers
Liars.
Re: U.S. Professor Fired For Showing Paintings Of Prophet Muhammad To Students by babz11(m): 11:59am On Jan 10, 2023
Konjiboii:

No, fvck you bro. I bet you are itching to come kill me right now, stupid ass murderer in disguise.

grin grin
Who cares about you am not even interested in knowing who you are.. I know you are one perverted drug � user and smoker...
Re: U.S. Professor Fired For Showing Paintings Of Prophet Muhammad To Students by godlessmind: 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
Olamilekxy:

Someone called you atuuru.

Whats the meaning abeg?
Sheep grin

1 Like

Re: U.S. Professor Fired For Showing Paintings Of Prophet Muhammad To Students by CBR100: 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

And you ppl do wonder, y most ppl hate igbos ...SMH
Re: U.S. Professor Fired For Showing Paintings Of Prophet Muhammad To Students by SIRTee15: 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
grandstar:

I am not a Muslim. I am a conservative Christian. I am a Jehovah's Witness.

This is just about respecting the sensitivity of others. It is considered taboo in Islam. I am sure if it was not, the Muslims would have his portraits everywhere. Just like you have every other Muslim bearing Mohammed would be how prolific his portraits would be.

And that warrant killing people for someone that had his portraits depicted in the past. So if I hurt your feelings the next thing is murder. How many people have blacks killed for calling them nigger monkey.
Islam had been tolerant in the past, it just the extreme Wahhabism sect being practiced in recent times that brought all these toxic ideology.
Re: U.S. Professor Fired For Showing Paintings Of Prophet Muhammad To Students by Lightorder: 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
freshkpomo:

Muslims are stupid to the call and think their problem is America and everyone in America are Christians. What if the teacher is and Atheist and how did she do wrong but teaching the student about great prophet Muhammad and using a beautiful photo of him to illustrate? Did he abuse the prophet? YOU Muslims are so stupid and quick to claim victims.

You say Christians attack you, but I can't recall the last time a Christian bombed or slit yhe throat of a Muslim because of religion. Even Deborah Samuel that your useless brothers killed was framed. Muslims call Jesus a prophet all the time, atheist abuse Christianity, Gays curse on God but we don't see no one dying or even when a movie is made of it. Christians have swallowed all of this but just an ant bite you all will start foaming like rabid dogs....

I am not writing to you as a Christian but as a concerned person telling you to face atheist and leave Christians alone you pig with your bloodthirsty fictional character.
kingPhidel , you are a nobel fellow with great wisdom. you will live long

1 Like

Re: U.S. Professor Fired For Showing Paintings Of Prophet Muhammad To Students by lomprico(m): 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
etrange:

Dude, she isn't even a Muslim. It was a Muslim student that reported her cause it's against thier belief.

But she warned the class before showing the image. Besides it's for academic reasons.
Re: U.S. Professor Fired For Showing Paintings Of Prophet Muhammad To Students by lomprico(m): 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
grandstar:
Is she mad? Doesn't she not know it's taboo?

There's a difference between free speech and stupidity infused with insensitivity.

I am not a muslim but one won't die appreciating the sensitivity of Muslims. No one even knows what he looked like so a painting of his makes no sense.

You are a Muslim! wink
Re: U.S. Professor Fired For Showing Paintings Of Prophet Muhammad To Students by AfonjaConehead: 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
waledeji:
You always comment on every thread on nairaland. Are you this jobless
Shattap ya mouth..you that are always on nairaland yourself seeing him comment,are you this jobless
Re: U.S. Professor Fired For Showing Paintings Of Prophet Muhammad To Students by SIRTee15: 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
babz11:

You are not harming anyone but your own self. Haters of Islam need to understand that Islam is not religion of Arab. It is religion for everyone. When you embraces Islam, you become part of family no matter where you are. I admire that I’m part of that religion who represents every culture and race

We have Respect For Every prophets from Adam to Jesus(pbuh) and Prophet Muhammed(pbuh)

So Bleep u bro

Which family, this one deceiving himself. Arab family greatest fear is their daughter bringing home a black Muslim as spouse. U better research what's going on in Muslim France.
Re: U.S. Professor Fired For Showing Paintings Of Prophet Muhammad To Students by Konjiboii: 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
babz11:

grin grin
Who cares about you am not even interested in knowing who you are.. I know you are one perverted drug � user and smoker...

You do care because you would have ignored me when I said FVCK MUHAMMAD AND ISLAM.but then your killer instinct to kill infidels kicked in and you just had to respond.
Re: U.S. Professor Fired For Showing Paintings Of Prophet Muhammad To Students by BJanta: 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
Thinkam:
That professor deserves to be vice chancellor at ABU and Unilorin..

Atiku is coming

To London or Dubai?
Re: U.S. Professor Fired For Showing Paintings Of Prophet Muhammad To Students by Konquest: 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/09/us-professor-fired-showing-paintings-prophet-muhammad-students
Yes, as a non-Muslim, I learned years ago that Muslims do not like paintings or statues to be made of their prophet and for their women to shake hands with men or even sit next to men in vehicles or places where there will be body contact. So that should be respected.

However, the female Professor should not have been relieved of her job but simply told what she did was wrong in Islam. Now that it has blown open, I hope it doesn't lead to a fatwa on the black sis by radicals just like it happened in the past.

There are many Somali-Americans in theMinessota area so the young lady in hijab who made the report must be one of them.
Re: U.S. Professor Fired For Showing Paintings Of Prophet Muhammad To Students by BJanta: 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
The devil has completely taken over the Western world through their hypocritical liberalism. They're not even learning from the evil that Islam has done to France.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Professor Fired For Showing Paintings Of Prophet Muhammad To Students by fabson21(m): 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
What are you even saying I don't get ba Muslims why what are the reasons am a Christian our Muslim brother's and sisters are good people it is just the few bad heads damaging the imagine of Muslim,the reason why the woman was sack was she is not supposed to do that in an institution and besides Americans has Muslim citizens too please let make this world a better place than causing conflicts
nazicartel:
Re: U.S. Professor Fired For Showing Paintings Of Prophet Muhammad To Students by dettolgel: 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
Birniwa:
The problem with these pigs practicing this ill-conceived and half-baked religion called Christianity more especially the Nigerian goats is that they lack manners and respect for other faiths.

Muslims anywhere they are, will never insult other faiths, it's a teaching from the Holy Quran. Why can't you just learn from this excellent teaching but instead you jump into attacks anywhere you see a topic of discourse about Islam or Muslims.

Now look at what people with sense like America are doing to protect others. They think the teacher (as a Christian) has no right to attack any other faith and so, resorted to firing her instead. However, some adulterated pigs here in Nigeria are ranting that they should ban Muslims from entering their country. You probably do not think holy of your gods and do not care if any one insults them. Keep calm, no Muslim will ever engage in such nonsense with you.

Which is worse 1) insulting other faiths or 2) beheading people because they insult other faiths?

It seems you reason with your anus. grin
Re: U.S. Professor Fired For Showing Paintings Of Prophet Muhammad To Students by Karnice600: 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/09/us-professor-fired-showing-paintings-prophet-muhammad-students

Liberal West. At least she had a voice. If I respect you, I need to be careful with what you respect and hold in high esteem too.
They'll all be fine.
Re: U.S. Professor Fired For Showing Paintings Of Prophet Muhammad To Students by babz11(m): 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
Konjiboii:

You do care because you would have ignored me when I said FVCK MUHAMMAD AND ISLAM.but then your killer instinct to kill infidels kicked in and you just had to respond.

Make I just ignore you, go smoke ur weed
Re: U.S. Professor Fired For Showing Paintings Of Prophet Muhammad To Students by Konjiboii: 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
babz11:

Make I just ignore you, go smoke ur weed

Best decision

But FVCK MUHAMMAD and ISLAM still.
Re: U.S. Professor Fired For Showing Paintings Of Prophet Muhammad To Students by Aegerine: 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fiscus105:

Muslim anywhere in the world will not insult, yet u started ur trash with insult. Is this how far Islam has confused his adherents?

To the contrary, the human worshippers called Christians or whatever are the confused ones. The confusion is evenly spread over your write up. Otherwise, you would have noticed the copious reactionary background of what you quoted (which is the point anyway) rather than your illusionary provocative background. Are you trying to eat your cake and still have it ?
The hypocrisy of your man made religion would not afford the luxury of proper vision and reasoning.

You are a NIGERIAN Christian by all measures.. Pity
Re: U.S. Professor Fired For Showing Paintings Of Prophet Muhammad To Students by babz11(m): 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
Konjiboii:

Best decision

But FVCK MUHAMMAD and ISLAM still.

Welcome to Islam
Re: U.S. Professor Fired For Showing Paintings Of Prophet Muhammad To Students by FiremanX: 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Keep shut, why would the silly professor disrespect their prophet?

1 Like

Re: U.S. Professor Fired For Showing Paintings Of Prophet Muhammad To Students by Aegerine: 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
clinician2x:
America should stop allowing African Muslims fron entering their country. Maybe allow UAE, Kuwait, Qatar and ban all the afghan, Pakistan and Iran Iraq Muslims these ones no get sense.

Idol worshippers. Nigerian christians are worse than pigs. You are a colossal disgrace and embarrassment to your brethrens world wide.

Jesus would not be proud of you. When last have you studied your fictional book? The one you labelled as bible

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Jake, The Boy Behind The Class Captain Meme That Went Viral / Akure Teacher Asks Student To Destroy Her Phone As Punishment (Photos, Video) / 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.