Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? (35410 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by emmaodet: 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:

Bro, if pikin say him mama no go sleep, him too no go sleep.
I go show her shege if she mess up.
We have spiritual ways to do that

Lol

Simp
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by kernniejay(m): 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:
I am dating a lady, and we are about to get married. She's already carrying my baby.
I have taken her to my parents. I have never taken a lady to my parents before. I have seen her parents too, and have communicated my intention to marry their daughter.

The only thing holding me now is to get things in order before paying her dowry.

The main problem now is that we keep having issues, coz, she's always making calls with her exs. i have confronted her on Several occasions, we have had fights, physical fights as well.

Mr. man, if you value your peace of mind and you dont want to have a heartache in your married life, just allow that girl have the baby for you and discharge her. If she still has interest in any of her exes, why does she want to tie you down with pregnancy and marriage? LISTEN UP, people dont change, she wont change even after marrying her. Pregnancy does not mean automatic marriage, let her go. Baby mama is not a strange thing to her. You just look for a decent and responsible serious lady to settle with. Peace.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Whitemagic: 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
TheZeezle:
No stress yourself too much. If she's not ready to stay off her ex's then you should know what to do. She's already a baby mama, add yours and clear!
The end.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by seyoops4u: 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:
weak as in how??

Do you know how hard I have been on her?
if truly you've been "hard" on her like you said, no be you go come type your problem here.
The lady go dey fear & respect you... she go know say you no dey take rubbish
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by themanderon: 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
She already has a child out of wedlock and she is still lucky to find a man who wants to settle for her and she still doesn't have the guts to end her former relationships. What do these females really want? She may be planning to go back to any of her exes and is only using you for a backup plan. She wants to eat her cake and still have it. Use your head and not your heart.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by justphillips(m): 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:

Bro it's not funny, i kept asking myself what have gotten myself into.
I feel like na juju dis gurl take capture me.

I have been seen her for over a year, we only greet, things spike up jus In space of months, and boom, she took in. I feel like she planned it.
She confessed she's been crushing on me.

OP do you live in Asaba? Or anywhere within Delta state? I think I know this your "woman"

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by SodiumValproate: 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:
I am dating a lady, and we are about to get married. She's already carrying my baby.
I have taken her to my parents. I have never taken a lady to my parents before. I have seen her parents too, and have communicated my intention to marry their daughter.

The only thing holding me now is to get things in order before paying her dowry.

The main problem now is that we keep having issues, coz, she's always making calls with her exs. i have confronted her on Several occasions, we have had fights, physical fights as well.

She told me she dont have the guts to tell them to stop calling her. She can only keep playing them till they walk away.
I told her i dont have that Luxury of patience. She has to choose between me and her exs.

Now, the issue is that she's pregnant and I have already taken her to my parents, they all like her.

I would have broken up if not because of the pregnancy. Coz, I wouldn't want to leave her with the pregnancy like that. To make matters worse, She have a kid out of wedlock. Though the father of the baby and her are not in good terms.

I hhave told her to stop making calls with her ex, but she seems sturbon.
She's ready for me to Change her sim card but I want her to use her sanity and end things with her ex in a boldly manner rather than hiding under the guise of changing sim. I have registered a new sim, but It's still with me, I have not given her.

Am confused, I need you guys advices for way forward.
No think insult, coz I gaht over dose.
Peace.....
When will you Nigerians know the difference between 'Dowry' and 'Bride Price' ? undecided undecided undecided

Bride price and dowry are terms that refer to payments made at the time of marriage in many cultures, primarily in Asia and Africa. Bride price is typically paid by the groom or the groom’s family to the bride’s family. Dowry is typically paid by the bride’s family to the bride or to the wedded couple. Thus bride price and dowry are not necessarily the converse of each other.

Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Fantazy(m): 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:

Bro, if pikin say him mama no go sleep, him too no go sleep.
I go show her shege if she mess up.
We have spiritual ways to do that

You sef don ready for Vawulence. It might not end well o.. Just be careful.
Besides, there's a 60% chance that u're not the father of that child in her womb.

I can't imagine myself marrying a single mother. God forbid!
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Omookunnimi(m): 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
My brother, the most painful aspects of marriage or relationship is for a woman/wife to be disrespectful. If I had known half of my wife's attitude on this I wouldn't have married her. A broken courtship is better than broken marriage. Please stop any arrangement on marriage now. If you can't change her now when you have not marry her, how sure you can change her after marriage.
Be wise.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by KINGS100(m): 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
Bros. higher is the chance that the child she's carrying isn't yours. do DNA test on the child to be sure pls.

Fmartin:

Bro it's not funny, i kept asking myself what have gotten myself into.
I feel like na juju dis gurl take capture me.

I have been seen her for over a year, we only greet, things spike up jus In space of months, and boom, she took in. I feel like she planned it.
She confessed she's been crushing on me.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by goldman777: 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
davidadenrele:
Brotherly,

Don't allow emotions to be cloud your sense of judgement she's obviously still in the game, dirty game of secretly making out with ex's despite her being a baby mama, not considering that most guys would frown at dating a baby mama not to talk of taken responsibility to wife them, dump her ass, she can't eat her cake and have it, what nonsense!! channel your effort on something productive this is a new year forget the fact that your parents like her or because you have done introduction knowing her parents your sanity and peace of mind comes first, nothing compares to peace of mind and genuine love in marriage. A leopard will never change it's skin.

Let her be she's not ready don't wife her take responsibility for the child when she put to bed so that you don't later regrets pitying her don't pity to marry a woman, you might later regret it in life.
Very true she will abandon the marriage in future and go back to the streets to meet her ex's never marry a woman who is not focused in marriage and still in contacts her ex,s I'm suffering from this now after 11years of marriage she walked out of the marriage to meet her ex's to make the same mistake my brother learn from my mistake cry
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by KINGS100(m): 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
You should be made the chairman of SIMPLE men association of Nigeria. A single mother forming for you despite your marriage intention? this means she doesn't respect or love you.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Taiwo20(m): 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
Men of this generation should bathe more with cold water, engage in activities demanding physical strength. Then, maybe their testosterone level would increase.

Fmartin:

She told me she dont have the guts to tell them to stop calling her. She can only keep playing them till they walk away.
I told her i dont have that Luxury of patience. She has to choose between me and her exs.

Now, the issue is that she's pregnant and I have already taken her to my parents, they all like her.

I would have broken up if not because of the pregnancy. Coz, I wouldn't want to leave her with the pregnancy like that. To make matters worse, She have a kid out of wedlock. Though the father of the baby and her are not in good terms.

She's ready for me to Change her sim card but I want her to use her sanity and end things with her ex in a boldly manner rather than hiding under the guise of changing sim. I have registered a new sim, but It's still with me, I have not given her.

Peace.....
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Xkale1996(m): 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:

Peace.....
bro you have to wakeup I swear, if not hmmmm, if you marry her you have to careful if not she go sleep with her ex's
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by onefourseven(m): 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:

Peace.....

OP na the babe big y*nsh enter your eye. I know this girl, I've had an encounter with her. She's from Anambra, her Dad is a native doctor. She has a son from her ex who is married. OP make I give you more update?
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by felzokugo(m): 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
TheZeezle:
No stress yourself too much. If she's not ready to stay off her ex's then you should know what to do. She's already a baby mama, add yours and clear!

Sabi man!
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by nedekid: 11:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:
Ki
I

She don't have a big phone.
The pregnancy is sure mine

I have access to her Facebook.
She's just acting cool with her exs unlike me that told them am married.

She's really hurting me.
If she still chats with her ex, so much it is noticeable by you. She got recently pregnant too. RED FLAG.
Anyway, hope you will be clear eyed when do the necessary DNA test when she gives birth. Just to be sure.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by jimcaddy(m): 1:20am On Jan 11, 2023
You're about to make the greatest mistake of your life if you marry this girl. Her eyes still dey outside, and how come she got pregnant for another guy while you both were dating?
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by dozzy24(m): 1:35am On Jan 11, 2023
TheZeezle:
exactly
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by GoodCane: 7:28am On Jan 11, 2023
Fmartin:
weak as in how??

Do you know how hard I have been on her?

You're not only weak but a foolish man.

Oga we have said it countless times here that never date a girl who still communicates with her ex, let alone even having the thought of getting married to her. Like Are you okay?

She's even a single mother and yet you still went ahead planning to wife her? A single mother for that matter!!

Bros we don't have advice here. Continue simping!
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by GoodCane: 7:34am On Jan 11, 2023
Fmartin:
Ki
I

She don't have a big phone.
The pregnancy is sure mine

I have access to her Facebook.
She's just acting cool with her exs unlike me that told them am married.

She's really hurting me.

Bros you're a complete SIMP MAN!

that's all I have to say! Sooner or later all her exs will bang the hell out of her as usual, that's if she hasn't even started chopping their dicks around.

Be informed that her baby daddy owes her anyday anytime twice on Wednesday morning and will definitely return back to bang her pussy anytime he wishes, which of course the girl will gladly give in. Let me stop here!

You'll still create thread seeking advice on the above subjects i just talked about. Common wisdom demands that you send that girl out immediately, but no you're thinking Emotionally with your brain instead of thinking logically with your Senses. Oga Continue simping,
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by WoroSeeWoro(m): 8:24am On Jan 11, 2023
This man you are a dumb person,,, you are the most dubbest nicca in town....a street gal went aead to trick you ...to nak er raw and decided to say you are the owner of her pregnancy ....within a month and you believed

bro make u no go take your innocent hand put ur self for trouble

that gal is a liar.......she is a street hoe.....and can never change.....her work in life is to nak men for a living and live off dem , collecting money here and there and now na u she wan hold for work...cos she sees you be jew man

hey oo @womenareapezz abeg oooo come over and see dis ODE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by mechanics(m): 10:43am On Jan 11, 2023
Since you have put in the family way, it's better you continue what you have started, for you to leave her now, she will assume you have used and dumped her.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Chris2863(m): 12:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fmartin:
grin grin grin seriously, i will show her she've messed with the Wrong guy
nah mouth you dey make. If you were a man, you for no carry this come here
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by rezky(m): 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fmartin:

I have told her to stop making calls with her ex, but she seems sturbon.

Peace.....

Bro., shae you no notice all this red flag before you give am belle...?

Baby Mama get class i swear., some go find themselves in that position., learn from their mistakes, make the best out of their lives.,become a great independent woman,raising thier child along side.

"Neemah and Rashidat" of blessed memory.
But you see the others ehn., na that time market start, dem go open the shop between their legs., start another child shelling or oloshoism.
Kudos to all the decent baby mama's out there.,though the society frowns at you., but all i can say is that everybody have a story to tell. I stand with you.

You came, You Saw and You conquered.
You are a true warrior.
May God continue to Strengthen you all.

We guys can't be part of this problem of this baby mama stigmitization and also be condemning it.

Back to you Op!
Unfortunately for you., you just buy market from the shop your intended wife opened., you're just a customer.
Just collect your goods in her tummy and go your way to find the needed peace of mind.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by burner44(m): 12:05am On Jan 12, 2023
Fmartin:

Peace.....
what a weakling
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by emmyileri(m): 9:14am On Jan 14, 2023
You are digging your own grave. I hope you see these red flags as real that can destroy you. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. Your comments shows you are not yet born again. Please settle your life with God and accept Christ into your life. He will direct you in the way you should go

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance / All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. / Signs His Not Just That Into You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.