Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? (35489 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Exceed15: 1:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
If you go ahead with the marriage because of the pregnancy then you are in for hell . Let her have your baby and put marriage on hold.

Marriage in this narrative will worsen the situation since you are already going physical on each other.

Be wise.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Ikerr: 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:
I am dating a lady, and we are about to get married. She's already carrying my baby.
I have taken her to my parents. I have never taken a lady to my parents before. I have seen her parents too, and have communicated my intention to marry their daughter.

The only thing holding me now is to get things in order before paying her dowry.

The main problem now is that we keep having issues, coz, she's always making calls with her exs. i have confronted her on Several occasions, we have had fights, physical fights as well.

She told me she dont have the guts to tell them to stop calling her. She can only keep playing them till they walk away.
I told her i dont have that Luxury of patience. She has to choose between me and her exs.

Now, the issue is that she's pregnant and I have already taken her to my parents, they all like her.

I would have broken up if not because of the pregnancy. Coz, I wouldn't want to leave her with the pregnancy like that. To make matters worse, She have a kid out of wedlock. Though the father of the baby and her are not in good terms.

I hhave told her to stop making calls with her ex, but she seems sturbon.
She's ready for me to Change her sim card but I want her to use her sanity and end things with her ex in a boldly manner rather than hiding under the guise of changing sim. I have registered a new sim, but It's still with me, I have not given her.

Am confused, I need you guys advices for way forward.
No think insult, coz I gaht over dose.
Peace.....

Until u do dna test see say no be u get pikin your eye go clear , dey dia dey mumu
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Bigchristo: 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:
I am dating a lady, and we are about to get married. She's already carrying my baby.
I have taken her to my parents. I have never taken a lady to my parents before. I have seen her parents too, and have communicated my intention to marry their daughter.

The only thing holding me now is to get things in order before paying her dowry.

The main problem now is that we keep having issues, coz, she's always making calls with her exs. i have confronted her on Several occasions, we have had fights, physical fights as well.

She told me she dont have the guts to tell them to stop calling her. She can only keep playing them till they walk away.
I told her i dont have that Luxury of patience. She has to choose between me and her exs.

Now, the issue is that she's pregnant and I have already taken her to my parents, they all like her.

I would have broken up if not because of the pregnancy. Coz, I wouldn't want to leave her with the pregnancy like that. To make matters worse, She have a kid out of wedlock. Though the father of the baby and her are not in good terms.

She's ready for me to Change her sim card but I want her to use her sanity and end things with her ex in a boldly manner rather than hiding under the guise of changing sim. I have registered a new sim, but It's still with me, I have not given her.

Peace.....
Don’t ignore the red flag otherwise you’re still going to walk away some days after wasting your time, a woman who truly loves you will not give you any f**cking reasons to be asking her to choose between you and her ex the relationship isn’t important to her
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by kelmicheal: 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
So many Women wahala has sent some men into their early retirement of life,
So many troubles , thinking, no rest of mind in homes, disrespectful women all these wahala kills fastly
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by dynigoche: 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:

Peace.....
Test her by telling her that on your wedding day, you will take her to do MAGUN (if any man sleep with her , they both got stuck) and see her reaction, even though you wont do it
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by dynigoche: 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
Test her by telling her that on your wedding day, you will take her to do MAGUN (if any man sleep with her , they both got stuck) and see her reaction, even though you wont do it
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by KosiGee(m): 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:
Ki
I

She don't have a big phone.
The pregnancy is sure mine

I have access to her Facebook.
She's just acting cool with her exs unlike me that told them am married.

She's really hurting me.

She’s not ready to be your wife. Call everything off, support her in her pregnancy.

She’s a baby mama not a wife material.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Vyzz: 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:

Peace.....

She doesn't have the guts to tell her ex "No, stop calling me"

But she has one to tell you no and be stubborn...

Well, I wish you the best
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by prophetfire: 1:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:

Peace.....
. Don't marry her. You would live in pains and regret if you do. She has a baby outside wedlock, is pregnant for you and is still flirting with exes and is stubbornly refusing to stop. Even to the extent of fighting you several times because of it.
The girl is nothing but a loose street girl. She isn't a wife or meant for marriage.
So leave her but take care of the baby from a distance.
She can never change. Changing the Sim is not going to stop her from whoring. If she can't stop the men from calling, she won't be able to stop them from accessing her pussy.
Don't destroy your life. You have made a mistake already by getting her pregnant but you can stop from making further and greater mistake of marrying a street girl.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by mario2k(m): 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2023

Peace.....

He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him. Ecc 10:8
This is the result for premarital sex,the word of God still stand strong in Ecc 10:8 If you go against the word of God by go into (Sin) you will have war.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by henroo2003: 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:

Peace.....

Marriage isn't a child's play. The agreement hasn't been solid the way am seeing it. Carrying your baby isn't a criteria for you marring her. You don't need to change her sim for her. She isn't ready to marry you if she can willingly stop calling or receiving calls from her exs cos that is a RED FLAG. Never marry out of pity. When you are having physical fight now, when you marry how do you think the marriage will be? Follow your heart bro but I pray that the Lord will see you through in your decision making
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by godofuck231: 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
She knows the fact , she smarter than you , until that dowry is paid she's not yet yours ,do what is right first then claim your wife , then you can tack down her boyfriends and break their knees , God and your ancestors, even the judge in a law Court will be on your side
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Ahvenjah: 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:

Peace.....

that a woman has a baby for you doesn't mea n that she is the one for you. imagine if you were incapacitated in future would you be able to trust her. I advise you put all preparations on an indefinite hold, so you won't Come here and cry later. Meanwhile communicate your grievances to her parents and yours. See what your mother has to say.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Ahvenjah: 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
Terrorwrist:
Men these days are super-weak!!

I swearrugad bro
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Badowski: 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
Be a man and stop acting like mummys little boy, if you cannot control her now and make her respect you, you will never be able to do so when married, but will be crying still like a baby.
Be the master of your woman and your life!
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Collins4u1(m): 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2023
Lol..
na divorce go better, I think.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by osasu22: 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2023
What a SIMPle Man shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Danisaint112(m): 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:

Peace.....

Are you sure the child you are carrying is yours?

If she calls her exee again other than the one she has a child for tell her you don't intend to carry on with the marriage again. And be serious about it.

Tell her you are calling your parent and you will call hers too. Right there in her front, first call your parents and let them know.

This would make her sit up. The way she would shout for her exes when they call eh you won't believe it.

If she truly end things with them accept her back.
And even for the she has a child for make her curtail her relationship with him. If he is calling it should only be about the child.

But why do I have a strong feeling that, the child she is carrying is not yours? Well what do I know?
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by ARmanx(m): 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
ANY WOMAN THAT ATTEMPTS TO MAKE U LOOSE UR FRAME MUST BE DISREGARDED RUTHLESSLY
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by nobleagu: 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
I do not know how you would cope in marriage with a lady that is still in terms with her ex's. You don't need to be told what to do. You had better severe that marriage now before it's too late. Marriage is more than what you think it is. When you get into it with a wrong partner, then you will understand.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by BreconHills(m): 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:

Peace.....

Do a paternity test when the baby is born. Otherwise, you may be helping two men raise their children. What is wrong with you?
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by gfelo(m): 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
Similar experience, 2015 but I never marry the girl, be guided never marry her, is better to be baby father than to die of hrt attack o.

I never wanted to born child out of wedlock too, but I ve no choice.

This is how my ex got pregnant for me, I took her to my parent they like her, but her phone will be ringing like (business center, for those who understand), she will b telling me that they are her ex, I waited till she delivered.

I even went and see her parent discuss abt marriage, but after she put to bed she became worst, telling me that men admire her that it doesn't seen she ve put to bed. This is how she started misbehaving.

God help me I travel out of town for work thats after one year (we are living together) like 3month, she left me house and move to her house, so when coming back I never let her know, immediately I reach her house she is squading a man in her house, I ask d man he told me he is my woman's friend from Ghana that he came for business trip, and decided to squad with her.

And I was like u mean u don't see any hotel to lodge, to cut the whole story short , I find out the man is not from any Ghana, that's how we go our separate way.

NEVER MARRY A PROMISCUOUS LADY U WILL DIE B4 UR TIME. verify fact.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Prettygirl200(f): 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:

Peace.....
I don't understand you, why do you want to marry a single mother? What happened to single ladies out there? U better call off that marriage now else u will end up regretting it, since she's still in touch with her exes it means she isn't ready for commitment. Call it off since she claimed she's pregnant with your baby, just take her we your baby mama tell her u are no longer interested in the marriage after birth make sure u run DNA
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Prettygirl200(f): 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:

Bro, if pikin say him mama no go sleep, him too no go sleep.
I go show her shege if she mess up.
We have spiritual ways to do that
This guy are u serious at all? U mean after all this advice u still want to go ahead with the marriage claiming you will show her shege, are u normal? And to make the whole thing worst is even a single mom? Chai u just made me feel everyone here is wasting their time advicing u too bad.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Prettygirl200(f): 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:
grin grin grin seriously, i will show her she've messed with the Wrong guy
only God even knows if this your story isn't made up.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by uchdavinci: 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:

Peace.....
since she's comfortable with you changing her sim card, bro, go ahead and change it and protect your sanity.
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by InvertedHammer: 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:

Peace.....

/
Do you think it is going to get better after marriage?

Playing with fire!

/
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by darexolu16(m): 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
Terrorwrist:
Men these days are super-weak!!

omo like say u know wetin dey my mind...and someone like the op now if na fellow man den dey deal with den go dey behave like jagaban...woman matter like this den go dey behave like mumu...pesin wey u wan marry u dey tell her to do something she dey do like weyrey..na hin be say she dey ready to marry herself be that nah...which kind rubbish be this!!!
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by imagrg(m): 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
You don't need to be hard on her if you truly love her.
Call an elderly person into this matter and make her understand that you may not marry her except she cuts off communication with her ex. And please, stop fighting her...all she needs now is love and understanding. With time she will come off the trash. NO RESPONSIBLE WOMAN AGAIN OH. IF YOU DOUBT ME, ASK MY GIRLFRIEND ON THIS FORUM, JENNYCLAY.
Remember to invite me to your wedding.
Fmartin:
weak as in how??

Do you know how hard I have been on her?
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Germi9: 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
Gbam!!
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Powersurge: 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fmartin:
weak as in how??

Do you know how hard I have been on her?

Bros you are very very weak. And u never see anything. Marry her first then you go see shege.

And by the look of things, dt babe no see you as a man over head head. No iota of respect or fear. And that was due to the way you have related with her in the past.

I am not advising you to be beating or fighting her. That would be the sign of a weaker man. What I can tell u is to be a man. You have made the first mistake a man should not have made. Which is marrying a single mother ( perhaps you felt you are better than the guy that left her).
Re: What Should I Do About This Lady I Want To Marry? by Bestrolland(m): 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
This is what causes domestic violent,we keep reading how husband kill wife or wife kill husband,my advice for u bro is tell her to her face to quite them or the relationship end and she become baby mama for the secomd time,dont force yourself on marrying her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi's Lookalike Mistaken For His Brother Weds; Shares Adorable Wedding Pix / 10 Good Reasons You Should Not Date A Married Man. / What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.