Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,370 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally (59259 Views)

Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally / Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat / Runaway Father Of Little Obidient Girl Seeks Forgiveness, Wants To Return☺️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by Robinmido(m): 7:43am On Jan 10, 2023
Just ignore him and move on
1Dray:

But he keep mentioning obituary.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by deanoffaculty: 10:22am On Jan 10, 2023
FactBoyz:
Peter Obi pictured with Chioma, the young OBIdient child who went viral when she was carried in the Edo Rally of last year.

They met in Asaba during his Delta Campaign.
So carrying the Child will make him the President of this country,right?
Nigerians need to differentiate between what is trending and what is happening. What is trending is Peter Obi carrying the Child but what is happening is that there is no polling unit on Nairaland. Peter's picture doesn't count but your vote for him counts. Due to nature of my work, I have interviewed many youths supporting Peter Obi and it will shock you that 68% of them don't even have PVC. All they do is to come online and spread campaign pictures. Peter Obi is my man any day but let us do the needful. We are not taking his picture to polling units to vote...no!
If we truly want the change we are clamouring for, let us go INEC offices and get our PVCs. Many Nigerians don't even know their PVC is ready cos they refuse to check at INEC offices across the country.

God bless Nigeria!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by Unclesamo(m): 10:33am On Jan 10, 2023
rickpat:
it will take a TOM CRUISE for obi to win...I don't trust Nigerian ELECTORAL process even with all the bvas

e go shock una say bvas no go work that day... goodluck to them all

That's just the sad truth. This devils will frustrate his votes with manipulations.

While Obi is going for rally & canvassing, those bastards are perfecting how they would rig the election.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by Racoon(m): 10:36am On Jan 10, 2023
Compare and contrast;

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by rickpat(m): 11:41am On Jan 10, 2023
Unclesamo:

That's just the sad truth. This devils will frustrate his votes with manipulations.

While Obi is going for rally & canvassing, those bastards are perfecting how they would rig the election.
that's just it...those demons have it all planned out
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by gimakon2(m): 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
rickpat:
it will take a TOM CRUISE for obi to win...I don't trust Nigerian ELECTORAL process even with all the bvas

You like suffer sha. Honestly. You no Like good thing at all.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by TheChameleon: 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
The guy has a 3rd Class true true.

All these mumu stunts wouldn't get him one extra vote.

Look at how smart and efficient Tinubu's campaign has been....later una go dey shout RIGGING.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by Zulum500: 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
Peter obi meeting chioma ipob agenda

Wetin concerns we progressive nigerians

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by Zulum500: 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
gimakon2:

You like suffer sha. Honestly. You no Like good thing at all.

Yeeye thing wey raise anamubulas poverty
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by NLegendforte: 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
My original account has been hijacked >Legendforte< nairaland pls help.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by Weedhustler: 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
Who is daddy?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by achimendy(m): 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
rickpat:

Just wait till then, e go clear for your eyes.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by Temptee101(m): 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
Peter Obi is the man Nigeria desperately needs at the critical time.

Vote LP
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by peter0071(m): 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
the workaholic Obi... i don't know why some people hate the truth that this man is dishing out.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by ADEGUNWA01: 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
Igbo meeting igbo, it is of no value. Obi a loser
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by Amaggedon: 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
rickpat:
yeah,I will be shocked honestly..cus obi is like someone contesting under independent candidacy in US ELECTION...

i will strongly believe the ELECTORAL process in Nigeria if obi wins from absolutely nowhere...
You know the system is bad but your problem is those trying to salvage it? This you admitting to be part of everything wrong with this country.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by Shikini: 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
Great
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by Jones4190(m): 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
this girl will soon be next to nothing like Anambra investment under obi
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by Isabi4lov: 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
Wow so lovely shocked
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by ALABACONNECT(m): 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
So nice
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by gimakon2(m): 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jones4190:
this girl will soon be next to nothing like Anambra investment under obi

Says someone who has never been to anambara state before.
Open mouth Vaaaaaaa, shit___ just day come out everywhere..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by Jones4190(m): 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
gimakon2:

Says someone who has never been to anambara state before.
Open mouth Vaaaaaaa, shit___ just day come out everywhere..
what should I go to the state that is next to nothing?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by clinician2x: 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
rickpat:

What will shock us?

Is it that after elections and Peter obi no win, u will start getting fuel free while we pay 400 naira per litre is it what will shock us?

You are a fool.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by bhella10: 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
5ters wants win grin What Atiku couldn't do. Obidients are waiting for manna to fall from heaven. Emotions and nzogbu don't win elections grin
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by gimakon2(m): 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jones4190:

what should I go to the state that is next to nothing?

So that you would see it and close your dirty mouth. Hear say politician.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by Rapuru14: 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
1Dray:

Go and fight for your papa. Your conspiracy theory won't work. Obi win and it won't be tough. You all know Obi will win, but trying to work on the psyche of masses to give up on Obi. We ain't giving up, we will fight this to the end.

Fight to the end!

We will

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Flag Boy Now Rides A Bicycle After Oshodi Attack (Photos And Video). / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now / To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.