Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally (59299 Views)

Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally / Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat / Runaway Father Of Little Obidient Girl Seeks Forgiveness, Wants To Return☺️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by Zeezenho: 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
Efuaye:
I thought they said by December he will be out of the race.
These urchins self...
they ment December 2031.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by lamohi: 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
Register today!

Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by onuman: 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
FactBoyz:
God bless Peter Obi.

Meanwhile, You're a big "fool" if you're a Christian supporting Muslim Muslim ticket. Hope Ganduje's video exposing how they want a Jihad against Christians convinces you.

Mumu Tinubu Christian supporters....

Tinubu Christian voters Can you say Amen to this Prayer

"May my children behave like the presidential candidate I am voting for in Jesus Name"

Those Tinubu urchinss from the SW don't understand that Hashim Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer is the TRUE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE FOR THE NORTH, and that the north merely wants the votes of the SW supporters of old and sickly Tinubu as help to install Shettima as next president of Nigeria.
Shettima had since declared before the NBA that he will be the Commander of the Armed forces of Nigeria, while Tinubu takes charge of the Economy, if APC wins.
But whoever is in charge of a country's armed forces is the true leader of a country.
Tinubu urchinss from the SW need to develop more sense before another Alimi versus Afonja debacle occurs.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by lamohi: 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
Here's an opportunity for you

Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
Adaobi is an irritating attention seeker. Dindinrin.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by zoghys: 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
FactBoyz:
God bless Peter Obi.

Meanwhile, You're a big "fool" if you're a Christian supporting Muslim Muslim ticket. Hope Ganduje's video exposing how they want a Jihad against Christians convinces you.

"May my children behave like the presidential candidate I am voting for in Jesus Name"

guy dont get your head confused. stop making this a religion thing, its senseless and lame at best. People want peter Obi because he is believe to be a better alternatives to tinubu and atiku. Christians kills christians, and while same applies to muslims. Human cruelty doesnt stop on the alter of religion, its much more than that. Stop putting us against each other all in the name of religion, and if Mr Obi is to win this election, its more of christians and muslim coming togther to help him win.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by Olaolex: 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
Efuaye:
I thought they said by December he will be out of the race.
These urchins self...
I hereby call on Thinkam to answer that question.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by sukar886: 12:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
I so much love this peter obi, with this man every family in Nigeria will be ok, tinubu urchins make una put hand make will support this man na, all of us na south ooo, all of us go enjoy this thing, make we leave tribalism n move this country forward

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by Jones4190(m): 12:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
gimakon2:

So that you would see it and close your dirty mouth. Hear say politician.
have you ever try visiting our own state Lagos?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by everythinggirly(f): 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
God bless Obi!
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by Bigchristo: 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
FactBoyz:
Peter Obi pictured with Chioma, the young OBIdient child who went viral when she was carried in the Edo Rally of last year.

They met in Asaba during his Delta Campaign.
Grace has really found that little child, at her age she has met a president
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by Marpol2021(m): 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
No sane Nigeria whether Christian or Muslim will ever think of campaigning or voting for APC ..
FactBoyz:
God bless Peter Obi.

Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by Unrated900(m): 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
[quote author=FactBoyz post=119879518]God bless Peter Obi.

"May my children behave like the presidential candidate I am voting for in Jesus Name"[/quote

Don’t pray yet

Buhari did more than this

See where it got us today

Well I will never vote a man who has no experience in politics

A man who under his watch turn his state to unknown gun men’s state

A man who under his watch his state got deteriorate

As for me and my house hold and the good people of Lagos state

We are fully batified
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by Cantonese: 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
Her own don better whether Obi wins or not. Favour has ways of locating people. Favour has time of locating people. Age does not matter. Favour met her as a baby. All her life na favour from that faithful day she encountered the Labour rally.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by gimakon2(m): 12:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jones4190:

have you ever try visiting our own state Lagos?

I live in Lagos Mind you. 35 years here and I cannot be as gullible and have Low IQ to talk anyhow to someone especially when i know the person does his job diligently. Fashola did his Job, Jakande, you do not need a prophet to explain that one did his job. Marwa, haba , he did his Job.
Obi did his job, forget the nonsense Soludo is parading.
I have been to 19 states in Nigeria. Anambara included.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by atobs4real(m): 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
FactBoyz:
Shut Up you Pessimistic Tinubu supporter
You are insane for insulting a man of God.
Why are you guys aggressive and show of shame?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by Thebigheart: 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
With PETER OBI -YUSUF DATTI ticket am comfortable.

God bless you sir.

Any time I want type,I always put my PVC by my side. Because, that's my weapon to ensure OBI-DATTI wins come 2023.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by kamalbob(m): 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
FactBoyz:
God bless Peter Obi.

Lol don't kill yourself o, because there is absolutely nothing you can do about this! Your hate won't change anything lol
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by JealousCobra(m): 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
Cantonese:

1. You are Mr. Nobody
2. You are Mr. NFA
3. You have not completed your SSCE
4. Even if you have completed your SSCE/graduated from a university empty, you surely must be jobless
5. You are an unrepentant fool, if you look at such a man as Obi, who's children's rank you are incapable to attain in your entire life and call him a fool.
6. Hiding under Nairaland to insult personalities who have in no way harmed you, shows how completely ignorant you are.

This is the shameless slowpoke, his name is Victor.

Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by Thebigheart: 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
JealousCobra:

Slowpoke, we know Una.

See as the guy be self, him shoe big pass am self.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by fredoooooo: 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
Alaye don drop a lie for dat geh , see the lying mouth , obi kilode !!! grin cheesy

Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by Lightorder: 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
rickpat:
see this retard..you have been duly noticed,with your bad breathe
you are the slowpoke. The Gutter rodent
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by Sleekfingers: 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
I believe she will vote in the coming election......yeye.....
This one self wan be president......see him head like wall clock
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by Jones4190(m): 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
gimakon2:

I live in Lagos Mind you. 35 years here and I cannot be as gullible and have Low IQ to talk anyhow to someone especially when i know the person does his job diligently. Fashola did his Job, Jakande, you do not need a prophet to explain that one did his job. Marwa, haba , he did his Job.
Obi did his job, forget the nonsense Soludo is parading.
I have been to 19 states in Nigeria. Anambara included.
why can you relocate to Anambra that you clam is better than Lagos? you just comfirm that Anambra is next to nothing, I'm sure you didn't travel for Christmas
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by TrumpDonald2: 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
rickpat:
it will take a TOM CRUISE for obi to win...I don't trust Nigerian ELECTORAL process even with all the bvas

e go shock una say bvas no go work that day... goodluck to them all

After I watched the campaign in Yola where Buhari didn't ask the people to vote for his party, I strongly feel the election will be free and fair to a large extent.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by Jones4190(m): 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
FactBoyz:
God bless Peter Obi.

God is not a politician, keep the body of Christ out of your evil plan even Israel were Christ come from have never nominate a Christian as there prime minister.
Jesus himself was not a Christian
go and verify

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) / Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) / "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.