Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally (59287 Views)

Adeyanju Slams Dino Melaye For Mocking Tinubu At Delta Rally / Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat / Runaway Father Of Little Obidient Girl Seeks Forgiveness, Wants To Return☺️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by Antai123(m): 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
All the single ladies in the house can u say Amen to this, May I marry a man that behaves as the presidential candidate iam routing for Amen!!!
FactBoyz:
God bless Peter Obi.

Meanwhile, You're a big "fool" if you're a Christian supporting Muslim Muslim ticket. Hope Ganduje's video exposing how they want a Jihad against Christians convinces you.

Mumu Tinubu Christian supporters....

Tinubu Christian voters Can you say Amen to this Prayer

"May my children behave like the presidential candidate I am voting for in Jesus Name"
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by JealousCobra(m): 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
Thebigheart:

See as the guy be self, him shoe big pass am self.

Na urchin, he bi nau.

Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by gimakon2(m): 1:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jones4190:

why can you relocate to Anambra that you clam is better than Lagos? you just comfirm that Anambra is next to nothing, I'm sure you didn't travel for Christmas

I am from Imo state. And yes , i went home for Xmas.
We have businesses in Lagos, Kaduna , Anambara , Imo and Kano.
And no, Anambara is not next to Nothing, remove that assumption from your head. Your yoruba fathers just feed you with Lies.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by rickpat(m): 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

After I watched the campaign in Yola where Buhari didn't ask the people to vote for his party, I strongly feel the election will be free and fair to a large extent.
I just pray so..it's better the people's choice win..

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by Bobbiee: 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
Most of the arguments I see in Nairaland is usually between Peter Obi supporters and Tinubu supporters. It's never between Atiku supporters. This has lead me to believe that the South is divided and the North isn't. It will shock you guys that Atiku will end up winning the election seeing as he'll unite the North to vote for him.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by kkonyeji(m): 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
FactBoyz:
Shut Up you Pessimistic Tinubu supporter

What do u expect from Tinubu supporter?

Were you expecting him to be an optimist?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by CheapHomes1: 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
FactBoyz:
God bless Peter Obi.

Meanwhile, You're a big "fool" if you're a Christian supporting Muslim Muslim ticket. Hope Ganduje's video exposing how they want a Jihad against Christians convinces you.

"May my children behave like the presidential candidate I am voting for in Jesus Name"

Can you pls share that video?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by obyno82: 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Yes. E shock you abi??

grin grin grin grin grin

You don't have sense
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by Nwibii: 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
rickpat:
it will take a TOM CRUISE for obi to win...I don't trust Nigerian ELECTORAL process even with all the bvas

e go shock una say bvas no go work that day... goodluck to them all

This is naija and nothing is impossible to these politicians especially during election periods like this.

Well, let the best rigger wins that's all I can say
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by Maxwell4404(m): 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
Dailymice:
Na you e go shock when Obi wins

We all wants Obi to Win, we are wants the betterment of Nigeria, but #Dailymice your inner mind his Obi going to truly win, are you not born in Nigeria. And I Qoute if Obi Wins Nigeria done Better
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by buzweb: 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
Peter Obi is the movement. We've had it wrong for a long time owing to Godfatherism, emilokan and favoritism as to game of interest. I hope Obi happen to us.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by SenatePresdo(m): 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
rickpat:
it will take a TOM CRUISE for obi to win...I don't trust Nigerian ELECTORAL process even with all the bvas

e go shock una say bvas no go work that day... goodluck to them all

Who do you think would win?

Who do you wish to win?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by Adesina18111(m): 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
Louder please!!!

FactBoyz:
God bless Peter Obi.

Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by ultimateprof: 2:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
Peter Obi is going to win and is going to shock them!
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by newnigerdelta1: 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
FactBoyz:
God bless Peter Obi.

.shame on you
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by rickpat(m): 3:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Who do you think would win?

Who do you wish to win?
I wish obi or the other nnpp guy(not cus they are so good but at least they have less scandal over their head)..

about what I think...I think the APC or PDP will go their irregularities cus they have governors in power which obi and nnpp doesn't...I still have my concerns about Nigerian electoral process...cus I have been an adhoc staff before...this is strictly my opinion and concern
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by jaxxy(m): 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
rickpat:
yeah,I will be shocked honestly..cus obi is like someone contesting under independent candidacy in US ELECTION...

i will strongly believe the ELECTORAL process in Nigeria if obi wins from absolutely nowhere...

Obviously our electoral process has improved and still improving for buhari to win Jonathan an incumbent.

Jonathan started the Change and buhari wants to continue it though some desperado in apc are not happy and trying to destroy our democracy for selfish gains.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by nony43(m): 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
FactBoyz:
God bless Peter Obi.

Can I see the video?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by Midastorch(m): 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
Dailymice:
You're definitely a Buharified Idiot.. Ordinary 800k they are paying you in Aso Rock you have sold your soul to Buhari and APC

Have you ever counted 800k in your miserable life You'll be just sleep on your 2 by 2 mattress with body odour and be typing rubbish
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by SenatePresdo(m): 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
rickpat:
I wish obi or the other nnpp guy(not cus they are so good but at least they have less scandal over their head)..

about what I think...I think the APC or PDP will go their irregularities cus they have governors in power which obi and nnpp doesn't...I still have my concerns about Nigerian electoral process...cus I have been an adhoc staff before...this is strictly my opinion and concern

I have the same fear too, but I just hope that the Bvas will curb electoral malpractice to a reasonable degree.

If everything is Sqaure, Obi would win.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by rickpat(m): 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
SenatePresdo:

I have the same fear too, but I just hope that the Bvas will curb electoral malpractice to a reasonable degree.

yes,if everything is square and the crowd that goes for obi's rally,comes out to vote for him on that day..cus coming out to vote is another thing..let the process be free and fair...we should outgrow this stupidity of rigging elections and all that irregularities
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by rickpat(m): 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
SenatePresdo:

one more thing...the bvas can't stop underaged voters..they will be accredited and they will be told who gets the vote or even vote for them... underaged voters are much in the north...from my time there as an adhoc staff...trust me the numbers are high...a family of one man three wives (adults) will bring kids up to 8 all underaged to register...I really fear the process...cus bvas won't save us from that
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by Emmanuel909090: 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
This little baby is now a full time politician
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by MumEmdy(f): 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
rickpat:
yes,if everything is square and the crowd that goes for obi's rally,comes out to vote for him on that day..cus coming out to vote is another thing..let the process be free and fair...we should outgrow this stupidity of rigging elections and all that irregularities

That's it, if we can massively come out and vote for our choice candidate instead of staying online shouting Obi.. I pray Obi wins this election for a better Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by rickpat(m): 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
MumEmdy:

That's it, if we can massively come out and vote for our choice candidate instead of staying online shouting Obi.. I pray Obi wins this election for a better Nigeria
yes.. nigerian ELECTION goes beyond ranting online

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally by DeJuliet22: 7:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
Chioma, a girl destined for greatness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) / Osun State Is Paying Full 18,000 Wage, But Anambra Can Not Pay Full 18,000 Wage. / Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.