Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs (49617 Views)

After 21 Years Of Marriage,Footballer Discovers His 3 Kids Belong To Another Man / Argentinian Fan Choked To Death By Flag Celebrating World Cup Victory / Vincent Aboubakar Poses With His 3 Weeks Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Sultty(m): 9:19am On Jan 10, 2023
End time dogs
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 10, 2023
Again. Make we dey careful with dogs o

2 Likes

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:20am On Jan 10, 2023
victorazy:

Girls are now my mom is a dog(s) grin

1 Like

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by sukkot: 9:20am On Jan 10, 2023
i hate dogs

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by NaijaCover(m): 9:20am On Jan 10, 2023
Too Bad

1 Like

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Teejay13(m): 9:21am On Jan 10, 2023
The dogs too are not smiling... hungry dey everywhere lol
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Golan007: 9:21am On Jan 10, 2023
Amotolongbo:
the unknown breed is Basenji

Basenjis usually arent vicious though.

1 Like

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by wonder233: 9:21am On Jan 10, 2023
Humans deluding themselves that they somehow have been able to alter creatures originally designed as wild by nature.
What is so effing special about animals? Let animals be. So many humans in this world needing love and attention, but no, its a fvcking animal you decide to devote attention to.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 10, 2023
Powersurge:

A lawyer murdered her husband. And several other spouses have killed one another. If human being that CLAIM to have superior intellect could behave in a way far lesser than animals', you need to give kudos to " a man's best friend"
Pitbull dogs are to be in extinction. They contribute over 60% of dog bites and dog deaths to human especially infants. Dunno why people still keep them as pets. It's a wild animal.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Moh247: 9:23am On Jan 10, 2023
What a way to die

2 Likes

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Welman1: 9:23am On Jan 10, 2023
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Rapture4real(m): 9:23am On Jan 10, 2023
I condole with the family

M
Won kilo folode o sugbon ko gba ikilo. A I gba ikilo loseku polode.

It reminds me of Niyi Adedokun song as stated above.

A hunter saw a baby lion (cub) brought it home, fed it and reared it till it became adult. People warned him to kill it or throw it away when it was still a baby but the hunter did not listen.

One day, the hunter forgot to leave food behind for the lion. When the lion was very hungry, it pounced on the hunter's son and devoured him in the morning. When the hunter delayed again and he was hungry, the lion fed on the hunter's wife. When the hunter later returned, it pounced on him and ate him.

The allegory of the illustration is that the lion represents sin while the hunter represents human being. Deal with sin when it's still small before it grows to deal with you in this life and in hell.

Accept Jesus Christ into your life and walk in righteousness so that you can inherit the Kingdom of God.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by shadyLP(m): 9:25am On Jan 10, 2023
[quote author=Higgies post=119890103]God have mercy.
iPhone 11 black 64g 100% Battery
1month used available for urgent sale
Interested.. but location pls
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Guyman01: 9:25am On Jan 10, 2023
HonNL:
The dogs: Two Pitbulls and an unknown breed.
People have been severely advised not to keep pitfalls but they need listen, they are simply wild dogs

1 Like

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Higgies(m): 9:26am On Jan 10, 2023
[quote author=shadyLP post=119890314][/quote]
Lagos @shadyLP
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by adabaraabdul: 9:27am On Jan 10, 2023
IceColdVeins:
I used to think having a brutal dog is a part of machoism until I saw a neighbour's rottweiler rip a poor child's belly open (she survived though). Dang! I had severe trauma, then I started hating dogs and could no longer trust my neapolitan mastiff, I had to give it out to a dog trainer and never looked back.
I'll never understand why people still keep domesticated beasts in their home.
please what is a brutal dog?

1 Like

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by ofemigeorge(m): 9:28am On Jan 10, 2023
SucrePlum:
I used to like pets, but with the things they're doing lately, I doubt if I'll ever keep one

You don't like pets. If you do you will still go for them.

Precisely you can go for purse size dogs(tiny dogs)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by DispatcherLagos: 9:29am On Jan 10, 2023
If dog comot from German shepherd....count me out.

I no even like Bull dog

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by billyG(m): 9:29am On Jan 10, 2023
Any fooool,who keep Pitbulls is waiting to be chew alife in future those dogs should be marked for extinction.

4 Likes

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Slynation(m): 9:29am On Jan 10, 2023
Pitbull is one hell of a dog you don't wanna mess with...

Omo, how dog face go dey like this person go carry am put for house, even a lion has a more better look

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Ishilove: 9:29am On Jan 10, 2023
Mine is very vicious... To rats grin

Anyhu he is way too small and cute to be a threat to anyone except dogs his own size and rats

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by adabaraabdul: 9:30am On Jan 10, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Tooh! I have bn rearing n dealing with dogs � over 2 decades now. He probably wasn't sensitive with the DOGS recently body languages.
Don't jus rear any bread, be cautious of its Triggers and cohabitation rules.

R.I.P
This is the only reasonable comment thus far on this issues. How would 3 dogs turn on its owner and maul him. People should ask questions first. The incident is really unfortunate.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:31am On Jan 10, 2023
I can bet that those dogs were pitbulls.

1 Like

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by 8stargeneral: 9:31am On Jan 10, 2023
Amotolongbo:
the unknown breed is Basenji
or ekwuke
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:31am On Jan 10, 2023
HonNL:
The dogs: Two Pitbulls and an unknown breed.
I talk am. Didn't even read the comments to know a pitbull was the likely culprit.

1 Like

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by sageb: 9:31am On Jan 10, 2023
Ishilove:
Mine is very vicious... To rats grin
You mean the dog that killed Matilda (the hen) that year?
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by dadaojames(m): 9:32am On Jan 10, 2023
So, what breed of dog is 'safer' to keep at home?

Wealthoptulent:
Tooh! I have bn rearing n dealing with dogs � over 2 decades now. He probably wasn't sensitive with the DOGS recently body languages.
Don't jus rear any bread, be cautious of its Triggers and cohabitation rules.

R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by mariahAngel(f): 9:32am On Jan 10, 2023
SucrePlum:
I used to like pets, but with the things they're doing lately, I doubt if I'll ever keep one

Those aren't pets.
Those are beasts!
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by GorillaApp(m): 9:33am On Jan 10, 2023
You say make I keep this thing for house call am pet?
God forbid!!!

I'm not worried about myself but kids.

I will get an ekuke to always alert me at night and get the other dogs to do the talking cool
If you don't Gerrit, fogerit o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Johel(m): 9:33am On Jan 10, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

SOURCE

Even 5 dogs can't do shit to me...well,I guess he's old that's why he couldn't fight em back.....1 strong punch is enough to make one of the dog disabled.

4 Likes

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:33am On Jan 10, 2023
sukkot:
i hate dogs
Anybody that hates dogs is a naturally untrustworthy person.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players / Afcon Qualifier: Madagascar Vs Nigeria (0 - 2) On 4th September 2011 / Nigeria Vs Congo (7 - 0): U-17 AFCON On Saturday 20 April 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.