Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs (49623 Views)

After 21 Years Of Marriage,Footballer Discovers His 3 Kids Belong To Another Man / Argentinian Fan Choked To Death By Flag Celebrating World Cup Victory / Vincent Aboubakar Poses With His 3 Weeks Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Johel(m): 9:54am On Jan 10, 2023
lomprico:

One dog can bring you down!

There's only one breed that can...and someone has shown me the breed...so y'all stop masturbating on my comment...Thank you.
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by lomprico(m): 9:54am On Jan 10, 2023
EmekaBlue:
His own dogs don't know him again or what caused it. Damn

RIP player

He probably dint feed them for a while.

1 Like

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by blueAgent(m): 9:55am On Jan 10, 2023
No RIP to waste.

The dude committed suicide.
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by faceLAGOS: 9:55am On Jan 10, 2023
I hate dogs.

Cats are the real gods.
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by lomprico(m): 9:55am On Jan 10, 2023
Johel:

There's only one breed that can...and someone has shown me the breed...so y'all stop masturbating on my comment...Thank you.

So you have now agreed that a breed can? grin
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by braunny(m): 9:55am On Jan 10, 2023
Johel:

Na your family be fools...how my own take affect your stupid life??...bastard son of a LovePeddler
hahaha it's clear say na dogs go chop you last last

3 Likes

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by EmekaBlue(m): 9:55am On Jan 10, 2023
lomprico:

He probably dint feed them for a while.
wow

Wicked dogs
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by beejay501: 9:56am On Jan 10, 2023
Johel:

The Pitbull will regret meeting a human like me...so dog don get power pass an average young Nigerian man Abi?...una weakness dey on grade 1.

Mr man how many be your body?
I pity that hand you wan take throw punch
You be Anthony Joshua abi
Abeg rest
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by blueAgent(m): 9:57am On Jan 10, 2023
sukkot:
i hate dogs
Same with me.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by blueAgent(m): 9:57am On Jan 10, 2023
wonder233:
Humans deluding themselves that they somehow have been able to alter creatures originally designed as wild by nature.
What is so effing special about animals? Let animals be. So many humans in this world needing love and attention, but no, its a fvcking animal you decide to devote attention to.

True.

1 Like

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Johel(m): 9:57am On Jan 10, 2023
beejay501:

Mr man how many be your body?
I pity that hand you wan take throw punch
You be Anthony Joshua abi
Abeg rest

If u be skeleton, I am not, I'm strong, fearless and very brutal, so speak for yourself and get more rest.
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by lomprico(m): 9:58am On Jan 10, 2023
EmekaBlue:
wow

Wicked dogs

No be by wicked dogs, dog rearing is not a child's play especially some breeds.
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by asahnwaKC: 9:58am On Jan 10, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

Anybody that hates dogs is a naturally untrustworthy person.

And a person without compassion.
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Johel(m): 9:58am On Jan 10, 2023
braunny:

Bring your dog, when I kill am your eyes go clear, slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Johel(m): 9:59am On Jan 10, 2023
lomprico:

So you have now agreed that a breed can? grin

Ah!,yes o...I agree o grin grin grin...the power of that breed eh, abeg abeg abeg grin grin
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:59am On Jan 10, 2023
asahnwaKC:

Truth.
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by EmekaBlue(m): 9:59am On Jan 10, 2023
lomprico:

No be by wicked dogs, dog rearing is not a child's play especially some breeds.
maybe someone gave d dogs cocaine in their food
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by sukkot: 10:01am On Jan 10, 2023
blueAgent:

Same with me.
lol. its madness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by blueAgent(m): 10:02am On Jan 10, 2023
FireUpNow:
I can keep chicken as pets to be converted to stew for rice.

I Concur. grin
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by braunny(m): 10:02am On Jan 10, 2023
Johel:

Bring your dog, when I kill am your eyes go clear, slowpoke.
where u at Bet my pitbull won't use 2 mins finishing you off

3 Likes

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Ted4real: 10:02am On Jan 10, 2023
Aggressive dogs don't know their owner o ?

Rest on

1 Like

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by robbase: 10:03am On Jan 10, 2023
The Alsatian (German Shepherd) is the best breed to keep at home. It is very intelligent, strong and never attacks its owner. That is why the Police use them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by beejay501: 10:03am On Jan 10, 2023
braunny:

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by faceLAGOS: 10:03am On Jan 10, 2023
being:
Like honestly, I do wonder about your last statement atimes!! Some even bath, buy clothing for d animals--- spend a lot on d pets.
Why not spend that on human beings?

Human are the scum of the earth.

Do all those you mentioned for a human being & he’ll still betray you, unprovoked.

1 Like

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by blueAgent(m): 10:03am On Jan 10, 2023
being:
Like honestly, I do wonder about your last statement atimes!! Some even bath, buy clothing for d animals--- spend a lot on d pets.
Why not spend that on human beings?

Very foolish ppl with emotional problems.
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by beejay501: 10:05am On Jan 10, 2023
braunny:
where u at Bet my pitbull won't use 2 mins finishing you off

Abeg leave that guy o, make no carry him news come front page
na mouth him get.
That guy fit use mouth kill tiger .
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by DollarBuddy: 10:06am On Jan 10, 2023
See what killed him... Dog with Muscles like John Cena.

God forbid I keep such aggressive macho dogs.

Rest in Peace sir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by braunny(m): 10:06am On Jan 10, 2023
beejay501:

Abeg leave that guy o, make no carry him news come front page
na mouth him get.
That guy fit use mouth kill tiger .
okay sir
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by blueAgent(m): 10:07am On Jan 10, 2023
asahnwaKC:

Crap.

I rather show my compassion to humans in difficult situations than dogs.

1 Like

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by beejay501: 10:08am On Jan 10, 2023
Johel:

If u be skeleton, I am not, I'm strong, fearless and very brutal, so speak for yourself and get more rest.

I sight you Hulk Hogan
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Ijaya123: 10:08am On Jan 10, 2023
HonNL:
The dogs: Two Pitbulls and an unknown breed.

I know pitbulls will definitely be part of the culprits.
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by blueAgent(m): 10:08am On Jan 10, 2023
sukkot:
lol. its madness

True.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Afcon Qualifier: Madagascar Vs Nigeria (0 - 2) On 4th September 2011 / Nigeria Vs Congo (7 - 0): U-17 AFCON On Saturday 20 April 2013 / Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.