Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs (49620 Views)

After 21 Years Of Marriage,Footballer Discovers His 3 Kids Belong To Another Man / Argentinian Fan Choked To Death By Flag Celebrating World Cup Victory / Vincent Aboubakar Poses With His 3 Weeks Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by mariahAngel(f): 10:49am On Jan 10, 2023
ibkayee:

I didn’t grow up with pets either, I find cats cute though. They remind me of babies

... until they scratch you. grin
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by sukkot: 10:51am On Jan 10, 2023
ibkayee:

I didn’t grow up with pets either, I find cats cute though. They remind me of babies
cats are very cute. i like looking at their cute faces. not sure i would keep one though. if i am to have a pet it would be something that would be confined and not be getting in my way. like i can totally have a fish aquarium grin grin does that count as pet ownership ?
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Candidlady: 10:52am On Jan 10, 2023
Johel:

Even 5 dogs can't do shit to me...well,I guess he's old that's why he couldn't fight em back.....1 strong punch is enough to make one of the dog disabled.

ipity you
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by ibkayee(f): 10:53am On Jan 10, 2023
mariahAngel:

... until they scratch you. grin

Yes that’s true, I think I’ll fawn over them from a distance grin
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by sanya4good(m): 10:53am On Jan 10, 2023
The report didn't tell us how it happened
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by ibkayee(f): 10:55am On Jan 10, 2023
sukkot:
cats are very cute. i like looking at their cute faces. not sure i would keep one though. if i am to have a pet it would be something that would be confined and not be getting in my way. like i can totally have a fish aquarium grin grin does that count as pet ownership ?
They’re technically pets I believe, if I had a pet it would probably be a fish too lol cheesy
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by mariahAngel(f): 10:56am On Jan 10, 2023
ibkayee:

Yes that’s true, I think I’ll fawn over them from a distance grin

Just keep rabbits instead. cheesy

They're cute as much (if not cuter), then kinder.

1 Like

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by ibkayee(f): 10:57am On Jan 10, 2023
mariahAngel:

Just keep rabbits instead. cheesy

They're cute as much (if not cuter), then kinder.
Yes! I totally forgot about rabbits and I also find them even cuter cheesy

1 Like

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by sukkot: 11:01am On Jan 10, 2023
ibkayee:

They’re technically pets I believe, if I had a pet it would probably be a fish too lol cheesy
lmaooo yeah i can totally do the aquarium thing . less messy and less intrusive . the perfect pet. just put a nice golden fish inside and be watching it after you get tipsy on 4 big stout. must be a trip to watch a golden fish swim when you are tipsy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by ibkayee(f): 11:02am On Jan 10, 2023
sukkot:
lmaooo yeah i can totally do the aquarium thing . less messy and less intrusive . the perfect pet. just put a nice golden fish inside and be watching it after you get tipsy on 4 big stout. must be a trip to watch a golden fish swim when you are tipsy grin grin
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Danisaint112(m): 11:07am On Jan 10, 2023
Temptee101:

Omo! This is scary.

Imagine, waking up in the morning and see these two wild animals staring at you with their big muscles.

I can't even keep them at first.

Of all dogs Pitbulls!!! shocked

I dislike dogs because of a certain experience I had with a neighbour and his dog drama.

But even if I should I should train one if it exceeds those short hairy dogs then I'm not training.

Reason is, I hate unnecessary stress. I will gladly stress myself to stupor if I know the stress is worth it otherwise I avoid.

I'm not a fan of Dogs though. If I should get a pet it will be a cat. Birman or Ragdoll specie to be precise. Cats are the real deal. ❣️

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Meekha(m): 11:13am On Jan 10, 2023
Higgies:
God have mercy.
iPhone 11 black 64g 100% Battery
1month used available for urgent sale

Reach out on WhatsApp @ 0.81.508.42.923

1 Like

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Macgyver1: 11:14am On Jan 10, 2023
That's how one of my female Caucasian shepherd charged at me this morning when I open the gate from outside, thinking I'm a stranger. I had to scream her name when she got closer and she jumped on me and licked my hand to say she's sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by mariahAngel(f): 11:33am On Jan 10, 2023
Macgyver1:
That's how one of my female Caucasian shepherd charged at me this morning when I open the gate from outside, thinking I'm a stranger. I had to scream her name when she got closer and she jumped on me and licked my hand to say she's sorry.

Be more careful.
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by spinna: 11:35am On Jan 10, 2023
DNCAN

Dog Name Checkers Ass. Of Nigeria...

Na demm

Pitbulls

Adorable , until they snap and rip human beings to pieces
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Oyiboman69: 11:45am On Jan 10, 2023
Powersurge:

A lawyer murdered her husband. And several other spouses have killed one another. If human being that CLAIM to have superior intellect could behave in a way far lesser than animals', you need to give kudos to[b] " a man's best friend"
[/b]

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Macgyver1: 11:46am On Jan 10, 2023
mariahAngel:

Be more careful.

She has a litter of 7 pups currently, they are 2 weeks old, that's why she's more on guard.
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Ofemmanu1: 11:50am On Jan 10, 2023
victorazy:

Girls are now dogs grin
Naija gals are dogs
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by lomprico(m): 11:50am On Jan 10, 2023
Johel:

Ah!,yes o...I agree o grin grin grin...the power of that breed eh, abeg abeg abeg grin grin

Good!

We move. smiley

1 Like

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by mariahAngel(f): 11:53am On Jan 10, 2023
Macgyver1:

She has a litter of 7 pups currently, they are 2 weeks old, that's why she's more on guard.

Congratulations.

It seems you're back home.
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Originalsly: 11:54am On Jan 10, 2023
HonNL:

The dogs: Two Pitbulls and an unknown breed.

Hmmm.... thanks! .... the heart of the attack missing in the report.
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Blue86(m): 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
No matter what, no matter how the media portrays or projects how dogs should be pampered and kinda adored ; do not, never , ever let them see themselves as an alpha.

They should fear the hands that feed them.

3 Likes

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by SucrePlum(f): 12:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
space9880:
most big men buy dogs and leave it for their gateman to care for, dog nor dey know who buy am o na who dey give am food dey play with am e dey know.

Exactly, that's my point. The other day I saw a thread where a girl's pet gorilla mauled her entire face. I also saw one heart wrenching CCTV video of the family dog eating a baby that was left beside it. Na that one kill my spirit. Since that day I vowed never to own a dog even though I used to love dogs
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by SucrePlum(f): 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
Piptocoin:
The other day I read the story of a woman who was literally being munched on by her pet chimpanzee. She survived the ordeal, but the experience left her the indelible scar of a grotesque figure. Pets are a no-no. RIP to the deceased.

I saw that story too!

@space9880
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by SucrePlum(f): 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
ofemigeorge:

You don't like pets. If you do you will still go for them.

Precisely you can go for purse size dogs(tiny dogs)

I love pets, dogs in particular. Growing up, we had dogs in our compound because my dad is a dog lover so it grew on me too. And if I want to keep a pet, it will also have to be useful to me. Especially in terms of security. Which is something those small dogs you talked about cannot provide
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Sleekfingers: 1:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
treesun:

I hate dogs!

No talk am for where Calabar and some ondo people dey ooooo......
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by space9880: 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
SucrePlum:

I saw that story too!

@space9880
is chimpanzee and dog the same thing? Dog’s are domesticated but chimps are not
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by space9880: 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
SucrePlum:

Exactly, that's my point. The other day I saw a thread where a girl's pet gorilla mauled her entire face. I also saw one heart wrenching CCTV video of the family dog eating a baby that was left beside it. Na that one kill my spirit. Since that day I vowed never to own a dog even though I used to love dogs
There are no bad dogs just bad owners
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by showbiz4all27(m): 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
Male American Eskimos puppies pure breed available at a moderate price. Zero 8 0 two 2 four 3 7 two 1 seven.
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by sketcherJ(m): 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Tooh! I have bn rearing n dealing with dogs � over 2 decades now. He probably wasn't sensitive with the DOGS recently body languages.
Don't jus rear any breed, be cautious of its Triggers and cohabitation rules.

R.I.P

For high alert and training, German Shepard is the best.
For security and swift attack for intruders on properties and facilities. Boerboel and Rot is okay

Exactly, something Triggered the Gathering.
What are they TRAINED OR USED for by OWNER before now?
are boerbels and Rots not aggressive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players / Afcon Qualifier: Madagascar Vs Nigeria (0 - 2) On 4th September 2011 / Nigeria Vs Congo (7 - 0): U-17 AFCON On Saturday 20 April 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.