Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs (49624 Views)

After 21 Years Of Marriage,Footballer Discovers His 3 Kids Belong To Another Man / Argentinian Fan Choked To Death By Flag Celebrating World Cup Victory / Vincent Aboubakar Poses With His 3 Weeks Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Lanxoe96(m): 10:08am On Jan 10, 2023
treesun:

I hate dogs!
Me too!
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by sukkot: 10:09am On Jan 10, 2023
ibkayee let me find out you love dogs. let me find out

1 Like

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by dalass(f): 10:12am On Jan 10, 2023
DollarBuddy:
See what killed him... Dog with Muscles like John Cena.

God forbid I keep such aggressive macho dogs.

Rest in Peace sir

Ugly mean dogs... Imagine he had 3 of such brutal dogs!

If he had only 1 maybe he could have survived the attack but 3? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by fellom(m): 10:13am On Jan 10, 2023
hmmm AJa je mulala na wah oooooo
HonNL:

SOURCE

SOURCE
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by ibkayee(f): 10:18am On Jan 10, 2023
sukkot:
ibkayee let me find out you love dogs. let me find out
I don’t hate them, don’t particularly love them either lol if I like any they tend to be the very small puppies
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by akpunda86: 10:20am On Jan 10, 2023
IceColdVeins:
I used to think having a brutal dog is a part of machoism until I saw a neighbour's rottweiler rip a poor child's belly open (she survived though). Dang! I had severe trauma, then I started hating dogs and could no longer trust my neapolitan mastiff, I had to give it out to a dog trainer and never looked back.
I'll never understand why people still keep domesticated beasts in their home.

Hope we are safe with our local bingo dogs,my bingo never fail me without bingo all this iron condem people 4 finish me.

1 Like

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by clinician2x: 10:22am On Jan 10, 2023
post=119890068:
This is just so sad to read.
What a very brutal way to die.
May he Rest in Peace.

The day you will attempt to grill pitbull like you de grill lizard and vulture. The same treatment awaits you. Stay away from animals, they are not food.

Revenge.

2 Likes

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Johel(m): 10:24am On Jan 10, 2023
beejay501:

I sight you Hulk Hogan

I sight you too skinny bone.
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Danisaint112(m): 10:25am On Jan 10, 2023
Of all dogs Pitbulls!!! shocked

I dislike dogs because of a certain experience I had with a neighbour and his dog drama.

But even if I should I should train one if it exceeds those short hairy dogs then I'm not training.

Reason is, I hate unnecessary stress. I will gladly stress myself to stupor if I know the stress is worth it otherwise I avoid.

I'm not a fan of Dogs though. If I should get a pet it will a cat. Birman or Ragdoll specie to be precise. Cats are the real deal. ❣️

1 Like

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Johel(m): 10:25am On Jan 10, 2023
braunny:
where u at Bet my pitbull won't use 2 mins finishing you off

I'm at Ikoyi lagos...bring your malnourished Pitbull...you will be sorry for yourself because your Pitbull will die right in front of you and nothing you will do, cos if Na fight, I go beat u to stupor join...it Na police, I dey.
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by onyeego(m): 10:25am On Jan 10, 2023
Dogs as pets is a useless creation of Americans that's not beneficial to their owners and a total waste of money in this part of the world.
Owners of dogs have this illusion that they can protect them from criminals when in reality they can't do shit in the face of a real threat.
I'll rather have a cat as pet cos they are useful in keeping mice and reptiles out of the house
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Ishilove: 10:25am On Jan 10, 2023
sageb:

You mean the dog that killed Matilda (the hen) that year?
No...he was poisoned to death cry cry cry

This one is a different one.
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by beejay501: 10:26am On Jan 10, 2023
Johel:

I sight you too skinny bone.

Lol omo Werey puncher
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Ishilove: 10:27am On Jan 10, 2023
DollarBuddy:
See what killed him... Dog with Muscles like John Cena.

God forbid I keep such aggressive macho dogs.

Rest in Peace sir
Question is WHY was he attacked? Your dogs won't just turn on you without a trigger

1 Like

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by mmsen: 10:28am On Jan 10, 2023
IceColdVeins:
I used to think having a brutal dog is a part of machoism until I saw a neighbour's rottweiler rip a poor child's belly open (she survived though). Dang! I had severe trauma, then I started hating dogs and could no longer trust my neapolitan mastiff, I had to give it out to a dog trainer and never looked back.
I'll never understand why people still keep domesticated beasts in their home.

Far more people have been killed by other humans than by dogs.

I'd rather keep dogs than other people in my home.
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Temptee101(m): 10:28am On Jan 10, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
These are the two pitbulls that did the damage

The dogs dey gym? Why do they have big muscles?
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by mmsen: 10:29am On Jan 10, 2023
onyeego:
Dogs as pets is a useless creation of Americans that's not beneficial to their owners and a total waste of money in this part of the world.
Owners of dogs have this illusion that they can protect them from criminals when in reality they can't do shit in the face of a real threat.
I'll rather have a cat as pet cos they are useful in keeping mice and reptiles out of the house

Dogs are very useful in keeping intruders out if they are trained to do so.
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by HardMirror(m): 10:30am On Jan 10, 2023
Johel:

There's only one breed that can...and someone has shown me the breed...so y'all stop masturbating on my comment...Thank you.
some one has shown you the breed? Hehehe. This man knows nothing but pretends to know much. I guess you can handle pitbulls that even macho gangstas dey fear.

2 Likes

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by DanAugust2021: 10:31am On Jan 10, 2023
Amotolongbo:
the unknown breed is Basenji
One Pitbull can kill a human when things go south, talk more of two, plus another breed. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Temptee101(m): 10:32am On Jan 10, 2023
EmekaBlue:
His own dogs don't know him again or what caused it. Damn

RIP player

Last time I checked, those dogs were animals and animals will always be animals.

They simply behaved like animals.
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by HardMirror(m): 10:32am On Jan 10, 2023
beejay501:

Lol omo Werey puncher
that guy is stupid. He would give a full grown pitbull one punch. He obviously does not know they lock their jaws and can die with that jaw locked on his flesh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by sukkot: 10:32am On Jan 10, 2023
ibkayee:

I don’t hate them, don’t particularly love them either lol if I like any they tend to be the very small puppies
oh those tiny cute puppies that fit in handbags ? like paris hilton kinda pups ?

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Danisaint112(m): 10:33am On Jan 10, 2023
Temptee101:

The dogs dey gym? Why do they have big muscles?

grin grin Funny you. That's their nature. And that why it two grown dogs of this specie pounce on you, you will find it hard getting up.
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Higgies(m): 10:33am On Jan 10, 2023
01mcfadden:

How much?
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by Temptee101(m): 10:36am On Jan 10, 2023
Danisaint112:

grin grin Funny you. That's their nature. And that why it two grown dogs of this specie pounce on you, you will find it hard getting up.

Omo! This is scary.

Imagine, waking up in the morning and see these two wild animals staring at you with their big muscles.
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by ibkayee(f): 10:39am On Jan 10, 2023
sukkot:
oh those tiny cute puppies that fit in handbags ? like paris hilton kinda pups ?

Yup grin
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by space9880: 10:39am On Jan 10, 2023
SucrePlum:
I used to like pets, but with the things they're doing lately, I doubt if I'll ever keep one
most big men buy dogs and leave it for their gateman to care for, dog nor dey know who buy am o na who dey give am food dey play with am e dey know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by MrColdsweat: 10:39am On Jan 10, 2023
Men brought dog out of the bush. Dog has always been a wild animal.
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by space9880: 10:41am On Jan 10, 2023
ScamHunter:
Only a fool keeps pitbulls at home. You should as well keep tiger, lions, leopards, jaguars at home. Nonsense.
how you go dey compare pit bull with lions and tiger ah ah get respect for the king of the jungle na
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by damoobaba: 10:42am On Jan 10, 2023
Ekejoestar:
Man's loyal best friend strikes again.

Ekuke dogs may be mans loyal best friend. All these hybrids have something else inside them.
Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by sukkot: 10:45am On Jan 10, 2023
ibkayee:

Yup grin
yeah they are kinda cute. lets hope they dont grow lmao. the whole pet thing , i think its how you grow up. some grew up with pets , but me ? my dad hated pets so we are not familiar with this whole pet culture thing. in fact just this whole animal thing is weird that i want to stop eating meat lol. just fish. they call it a pescatarian . no meat just fish.

Re: Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs by ibkayee(f): 10:48am On Jan 10, 2023
sukkot:
yeah they are kinda cute. lets hope they dont grow lmao. the whole pet thing , i think its how you grow up. some grew up with pets , but me ? my dad hated pets so we are not familiar with this whole pet culture thing. in fact just this whole animal thing is weird that i want to stop eating meat lol. just fish. they call it a pescatarian . no meat just fish.
I didn’t grow up with pets either, I find cats cute though. They remind me of babies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Congo (7 - 0): U-17 AFCON On Saturday 20 April 2013 / Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup / Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.