Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

My Marriage Is Stressing Me - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Is Stressing Me (35546 Views)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Is Stressing Me by edunaragold(f): 12:37am On Jan 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I bet you have never had to endure much of another person's wickedness yourself. undecided

2. You say because you have never endured much in your life. undecided
lol hey what did u know about endurance, let me tell u,my mom died when i was, 13,alot has happened without my mom,i still cry today but endure,my wife refused me sex for a yr,i endured,but my naibour a single mom offers me sex,when bf travel ,i refuse to touch her,am sending money to my wife,yet its stressing me from building my house, my wife relocated back to her state,while am in another state yet i endure, but kept sending money for her and my beautiful daughter, its been 1yr i saw my wife or child, its eats me up like a mom dad abandoned her only kid,yet am still enduring, marriages has its ups and down,i feel u,but thank God he only gambles its for u to help him change or join him ,he will stop with time,change they say is constantly ,if him no change everything get him time is what i always tell esp a woman.continue being who u were before, so when him suddenly hammer, u will then understand that God love to give luck to stupid or foolish people
So i ask u,wetin done spoil,is it good to continue spoiling it,is it not to find away to help him minimize his risk,every risk has its rewards, Especially bet,and includeing the way u too change due to his attitude, fb me @taiwo tai edunson lets chat

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Stressing Me by Kobojunkie: 1:25am On Jan 11, 2023
edunaragold:
■ lol hey what did u know about endurance, let me tell u,my mom died when i was, 13,alot has happened without my mom,i still cry today but endure,
■my wife refused me sex for a yr,i endured,but my naibour a single mom offers me sex,when bf travel ,i refuse to touch her,am sending money to my wife,yet its stressing me from building my house, my wife relocated back to her state,while am in another state yet i endure, but kept sending money for her and my beautiful daughter, its been 1yr i saw my wife or child, its eats me up like a mom dad abandoned her only kid,
■yet am still enduring, marriages has its ups and down,i feel u,but thank God he only gambles its for u to help him change or join him ,he will stop with time,change they say is constantly ,if him no change everything get him time is what i always tell esp a woman.continue being who u were before, so when him suddenly hammer, u will then understand that God love to give luck to stupid or foolish people
■So i ask u,wetin done spoil,is it good to continue spoiling it,is it not to find away to help him minimize his risk,every risk has its rewards, Especially bet,and includeing the way u too change due to his attitude, fb me @taiwo tai edunson lets chat
1. There's a difference between what life throws at you and what you endure. undecided

2. Now we are getting somewhere. Why did your wife make the decision to refuse you sex? Why do you send a woman who refused you sex for over a year money for her upkeep and that of your daughter? Surely, we all know that you had a hand in the reason here, right? So, it ain't that you are enduring but instead accepting, as far as you claim, the consequence of a fault of yours in your marriage. undecided

3. Stop thinking you are speaking to imbe_ciles abeg! Tell us better story abeg! undecided
Re: My Marriage Is Stressing Me by occfx: 5:17am On Jan 11, 2023
all4zionlover:
Honestly I'm going through so much here. I'm losing it. I feel depressed, so much fear, unhappy and lonely. My husband's gambling habit has removed love and affection from our home.
He quickly finishes any money that comes to him. Either salary and anything in bet nija and concentrate on asking me for money. I'm have no job, I'm buy little things and resell. My capital is not even stable because all the financial expenses is on me. Yet he doesn't care. He keeps malice with me for not giving him money and not coming home to meet food.
This year, I have decided not to keep food for him so long as he can not bring money for feeding, for the children he claim he love and upkeep.
I've endure for too long and I'm getting fade up.

All my actions and his behaviour really makes me sad.
I have no love, respect for him.
I excessively worry for upkeep, school fees, bills, things we don't have at home. Everything is on me.
I'm so stressed and lonely. I feel I need a shoulder to rest on maybe to cry.
I'm so sad because our two sons are too attached to their father and I'm scared of their feelings if I decided to divorce their father

My first son wouldn't even go to bed until his father return back from work.

Have you been in this kind of situation?
What did you do? How do people survive this kind of situations?

How did you manage to have children with a broke man or was he doing well before. If he lost his major source of income, be patient. Women like to act victim when the going is bad. As far as he is not lazy and he still goes to work, one day things go better. This is when you need Christ the most. You will surely love him when the money flows
Re: My Marriage Is Stressing Me by ak22(m): 5:32am On Jan 11, 2023
all4zionlover:
Honestly I'm going through so much here. I'm losing it. I feel depressed, so much fear, unhappy and lonely. My husband's gambling habit has removed love and affection from our home.
He quickly finishes any money that comes to him. Either salary and anything in bet nija and concentrate on asking me for money. I'm have no job, I'm buy little things and resell. My capital is not even stable because all the financial expenses is on me. Yet he doesn't care. He keeps malice with me for not giving him money and not coming home to meet food.
This year, I have decided not to keep food for him so long as he can not bring money for feeding, for the children he claim he love and upkeep.

I excessively worry for upkeep, school fees, bills, things we don't have at home. Everything is on me.
I'm so sad because our two sons are too attached to their father and I'm scared of their feelings if I decided to divorce their father

come and pray for your husband. in our next 3 days marathon programe . Prayer center Church of God Akure Ondo state .

Re: My Marriage Is Stressing Me by dollytino4real(f): 5:34am On Jan 11, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
yes ooo
thanks dear
Re: My Marriage Is Stressing Me by occfx: 6:12am On Jan 11, 2023
Richy4:
The write up is A bit contradicting...or maybe I misunderstood it..

Who is earning salary amongst you that he was betting away? at least I know you were not working...u were into trading..... Does he work and earn a living then gamble it away? Because u said he was depending on you.. Please make it a bit clearer.

<<husband's gambling habit has removed love and affection from our home.
<<He quickly finishes any money that comes to him. Either salary and anything in bet nija and concentrate on asking me for money.
<<I'm have no job, I'm buy little things and resell. My capital is not even stable because all the financial expenses is on me.

Just asking because If he is working and then gambling it away, the advice you might get will be different from when he isn't working at all.

That's my point, I refuse to believe women story in marriage. They coin it to suit them and the actions they want to take. How did she marry a broke man with gambling addition and had children? Let's assume something went wrong along the line but the man is still working and earning salary. His only problem is gambling probably the salary is nothing to write home about. What she should do is to encourage him to save or invest the little money instead of gambling it. When a woman start taking family responsibilities, she changes and feels bad, that's the situation here.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Stressing Me by kingthreat(m): 6:13am On Jan 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. How long did you suffer this depression you say you were treated for? With mental health, treatment is meant as a method of managing the problem. It is not to be confused with complete healing of the situation. undecided

Why would it be a side hustle when it is part of their job as psychiatrists to tend to those who have problems with addictions? undecided

2. I believe everyone who has a mental problem should get help but sadly help costs money and right now Mrs. there is already strapped for cash as it is. I don't think the man will consider saving up some of the cash he gambles away to help himself. So? undecided

I don hear you
Re: My Marriage Is Stressing Me by peretei2024(m): 6:27am On Jan 11, 2023
all4zionlover:

Gambling is a terrible seed and only God can deliver such a person. If he is a Christian, maybe he should go for fasting and prayer and I believe God will rescue him
Re: My Marriage Is Stressing Me by frozen70(f): 7:38am On Jan 11, 2023
RIDOO:

Beni ..any man that is not serious in the category of ur husband should not be allowed to father more than one child... infact l have examples close to me..At most 2 kids cos the burden will continually be on the woman..So it is very wise to be on an authentic birth control method around them or else sorry be that person's case.

Exactly
Re: My Marriage Is Stressing Me by Versal: 8:27am On Jan 11, 2023
Remain there. Die there possibly.
You will go to heaven
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Marriage Is Stressing Me by mechanics(m): 10:47am On Jan 11, 2023
Pray for him to change, gambling is an addiction that does not stop at once.
Re: My Marriage Is Stressing Me by edunaragold(f): 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. There's a difference between what life throws at you and what you endure. undecided

2. Now we are getting somewhere. Why did your wife make the decision to refuse you sex? Why do you send a woman who refused you sex for over a year money for her upkeep and that of your daughter? Surely, we all know that you had a hand in the reason here, right? So, it ain't that you are enduring but instead accepting, as far as you claim, the consequence of a fault of yours in your marriage. undecided

3. Stop thinking you are speaking to imbe_ciles abeg! Tell us better story abeg! undecided
I dey enjoy your talk,sister,
Hey my dad once said ,for its good to marry a spoilt lady than a good lady,i never really understand the meaning ,so he broke it down finished by saying for a its better to marry a lady with bad attitude with good inlaws, than marry a good lady,with bad in laws,
I believe something must kill a man,and a man can not just die like that,,i love my wife,but sometimes a man has to choose between what he believe would later make ways infuture for the families than listening to his wife,now if he does not listen,as a woman its your fully duty to try and understand him and follow him gently,

I use to think my dad did not like us,he beats us,and disciplines his kid,we grow up getting afraid of him,but its cost more harm than good,but he eventually change and calm down,older people gets they get to change, some how,
See as a woman,if u dont understand him,for peace sake follow am jeje,its your duty,my wife relocated because ahe felt she did not know me again,not violence ,not shout ,no ,infact i was the plate,go to market for her,was my cloth, but as a man,one should not gamble with his family yes it brings problems, i know,follow am jeje make una stay, or find a way to scare him u are leaving, see if he will change, if not,do u have your own business, hv u tried begging him to forgive you if u hv offended him,talk to him softly to at list reduce the betting, am sure he will.

Learn to still be patience even while falling, something may stil happen, he might end up changing ur story when he hammer 20m
Re: My Marriage Is Stressing Me by edunaragold(f): 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:

1. What ever life trows at you, try and keep doing your best to turn that lemom into lemonade

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Stressing Me by Kobojunkie: 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
edunaragold:
1. What ever life trows at you, try and keep doing your best to turn that lemom into lemonade
That life throws stuff at you beyond your control is no excuse for the foolishness you throw at your own self abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Stressing Me by Kobojunkie: 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
edunaragold:
■Hey my dad once said ,for its good to marry a spoilt lady than a good lady,i never really understand the meaning ,so he broke it down finished by saying for a its better to marry a lady with bad attitude with good inlaws, than marry a good lady,with bad in laws,
■ I believe something must kill a man,and a man can not just die like that,
■ i love my wife,but sometimes a man has to choose between what he believe would later make ways infuture for the families than listening to his wife,now if he does not listen,as a woman its your fully duty to try and understand him and follow him gently,
■I use to think my dad did not like us, he beats us,and disciplines his kid,we grow up getting afraid of him,but its cost more harm than good,but he eventually change and calm down, older people gets they get to change, some how,
■See as a woman,if u dont understand him,for peace sake follow am jeje,its your duty,my wife relocated because ahe felt she did not know me again,not violence ,not shout ,no ,infact i was the plate,go to market for her,was my cloth, but as a man,one should not gamble with his family yes it brings problems, i know,follow am jeje make una stay, or find a way to scare him u are leaving, see if he will change, if not,do u have your own business, hv u tried begging him to forgive you if u hv offended him,talk to him softly to at list reduce the betting, am sure he will.
■Learn to still be patience even while falling, something may stil happen, he might end up changing ur story when he hammer 20m
1. That makes no sense at all. Why not instead marry a good woman who happens to also have good parents? undecided

2. Yet death happens everyday to even those who live in isolation? undecided

3. I see I was not wrong at all. Your ego --- the black man's biggest obstacle in life --- has a hand in the situation that is your marriage. undecided

4. You grew up afraid of your dad and you don't see how that means he raised you all wrong? undecided

5. You still think you can mansplain yourself out of the foolishness that led to the situation in your marriage? undecided
6. I was right all along. You have never yourself endured anything except the consequences of the bullsheet you cause in your own life and that of others, a situation forced on you by your own foolish decisions in life. I say you are not qualified to advise the OP at all. undecided
Re: My Marriage Is Stressing Me by edunaragold(f): 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=119931293] That life throws stuff at you beyond your control is no excuse for the foolishness you throw at your own self abeg! :- that ones husband is playing bet,risking it to earn bigger over nite,its try your luck with faith ,not foolish, i notice you are the type of madam am too perfect ,lets take things slow here,ok if i may ask, what your intention now,would you divorce him.
Re: My Marriage Is Stressing Me by Kobojunkie: 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
edunaragold:
■ that ones husband is playing bet,risking it to earn bigger over nite,its try your luck with faith ,not foolish, i notice you are the madam am too perfect time,lets take things slow here,ok if i may ask, what your intention now,would you divorce him.
1. Only fools think it makes sense to raise a family on luck and placing of bets. undecided
Re: My Marriage Is Stressing Me by edunaragold(f): 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Only fools think it makes sense to raise a family on luck and placing of bets. undecided
i still believe it will pay off and u shall smile, knowing that there is no risk, no reward
Re: My Marriage Is Stressing Me by Kobojunkie: 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
edunaragold:
i still believe it will pay off and u shall smile, knowing that there is no risk, no reward
It will pay off? lipsrsealed
Re: My Marriage Is Stressing Me by edunaragold(f): 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
occfx:

How did you manage to have children with a broke man or was he doing well before. If he lost his major source of income, be patient. Women like to act victim when the going is bad. As far as he is not lazy and he still goes to work, one day things go better. This is when you need Christ the most. You will surely love him when the money flows
you hv said it all,but them no no ,dey want things to go alrite sharply

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Stressing Me by rezky(m): 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
all4zionlover:

Some people go get good woman and use thier hands to push her away.

I wish i can lend you my shoulder to lean On and a hug for the strength you find in all this situation before you.

May the Lord continue to strengthen you.
Pele dear
Re: My Marriage Is Stressing Me by Rehoboth17(m): 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
So many of dis kind of habbit are not ordinary. It's high time u be on your kneel and pray, he might not even understand what's going on with him and the reason why he's doing that.
Re: My Marriage Is Stressing Me by Blue86(m): 8:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
Heheheh.

You are just parambulating and digressing from the main issue.

A woman is having storms in her marriage.

I proffered that she should pray, pray and pray for peace.
Because Jesus Christ gives oil of gladness for mournful situation.

And what was your response ?

You began quoting Luke that doesn't address the topic at hand.

Now after analysing what you erroneously thought you had right, that THAT world is in you already.

I now told you, since that world is in you already.
The traits of the people in that world according to that Luke should be in your
life :
1. They don't marry. Of which you are far fetched from.
2. Neither given in marriage. Of which you are looking for a sister to be given to you as a wife
3. Neither can they die anymore. Of which you are growing old day by day.
4. Equal to angels. Of which your energy level is far fetched from angelic energy.

And your response?
So off point.
Just as from the get go.

What you are even talking about is far different from this woman's plight here.
She needs solution.
I gave her the best she can have.
To call on God in Jesus name to help her out because , Christ promises to give oil of gladness for mourning.

Imagine how very absurd your response is to the situation here and to that woman , if that woman reads what you are blabbing about.

You claim that that world is already in you.
And now you deny growing old and acting like the angels, traits of people that got that world.

Do you talk out of your reasoning or anus or what?

And to have people liking your comment is just so absurd.
I am sure people have told you how stupid you sound when you talk.
Please listen to them.

A woman is about losing her mind for lack of peace, and I told her to cry to the God of peace, and that He would give her peace, and this series of off topic comments is all you can come up with?

Kobojunkie:
1. According to Jesus Christ, it is not those who marry that do it for the sake of the Kingdom of God, instead, it is those who live as Eunuchs that God has granted permission to do so for the sake of His Kingdom - Matthew 19 vs 12. So, again, it is ridiculous to portray marriage as if it is of the Kingdom of God. That said, those who will marry will marry, but again, there is nothing holy or pure or undefiled about the union. undecided

2. Act angelic ke? Don't grow old ke? Now you are writing your own bible ni? undecided
Re: My Marriage Is Stressing Me by Kobojunkie: 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
Rehoboth17:
So many of dis kind of habbit are not ordinary. It's high time u be on your kneel and pray, he might not even understand what's going on with him and the reason why he's doing that.
What is unordinary about a person choosing to gamble away his earnings? undecided

By the way, Jesus Christ made it abundantly clear that God does not answer every prayer- Matthew 6 vs 6 - 15 - so why sell prayer as solution to every situation?. undecided
Re: My Marriage Is Stressing Me by Rehoboth17(m): 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What is unordinary about a person choosing to gamble away his earnings? undecided

By the way, Jesus Christ made it abundantly clear that God does not answer every prayer- Matthew 6 vs 6 - 15 - so why sell prayer as solution to every situation?. undecided
Pls can you kindly explain the scripture you quoted, and how relevance it is to the topic, pls
Re: My Marriage Is Stressing Me by Blue86(m): 1:28am On Jan 12, 2023
Heheheh

You àre just parambulating and digressing from the matter at hand.

A woman in distress called out for help.I proferred that she ahould call on God, for Christ gives oil of gladness for mourning in whatever bad situation we see ourselves.

You came up with what was so irrelevant to the topic at hand.

And when you claim you understood the concept of what you were saying.
Your affirmations deny that you are from what you said you have got.
If you said you have that world in you.
Why affirm that your life is far fetched from the characteristics of that world.
Since those who've got that world are :
1. Don't marry. Of which I know you are far from doing.
2. Don't give in marriage. Of which I know you are far from doing.
3. Don't die. And we all know you are growing old daily
4. Are equal to the angels. Of which we all know that you are far from in energy.

It is just so absurd and stupid that a woman came here for help, and then when given the best solution a person can give, that is, to pray to God earnestly, for He is the God of peace who gives peace to troubled situations, all you could come up with is marriage is not of the Kingdom of God blah blah..

This is serious.
Kobojunkie:
1. According to Jesus Christ, it is not those who marry that do it for the sake of the Kingdom of God, instead, it is those who live as Eunuchs that God has granted permission to do so for the sake of His Kingdom - Matthew 19 vs 12. So, again, it is ridiculous to portray marriage as if it is of the Kingdom of God. That said, those who will marry will marry, but again, there is nothing holy or pure or undefiled about the union. undecided

2. Act angelic ke? Don't grow old ke? Now you are writing your own bible ni? undecided
Re: My Marriage Is Stressing Me by DrDunamis(m): 2:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. The 10s of millions of Nigerian women still waiting after so many years, praying, how has been going for them? Why are you lot too desperate to recruit new prayer slaves but never stopping to ask how queue keeps getting longer and longer on your prayer floors?? undecided

2. So, the man's addiction is not the problem, a boogeyman is instead to blame? Na so una dey trap women praying for year after year over rubbish while the world continues to move past them. undecided

It's clear you have no idea on the subject matter so kindly move along without being insulting.
Re: My Marriage Is Stressing Me by Kobojunkie: 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
DrDunamis:
It's clear you have no idea on the subject matter so kindly move along without being insulting.
Again... 1. The 10s of millions of Nigerian women still waiting after so many years, praying, how has been going for them? Why are you lot too desperate to recruit new prayer slaves but never stopping to ask how the queue keeps getting longer and longer on your prayer floors?? undecided

2. So, the man's addiction is not the problem, a boogeyman is instead to blame? Na so una dey trap women praying for year after year over rubbish while the world continues to move past them. undecided
Re: My Marriage Is Stressing Me by DrDunamis(m): 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again... 1. The 10s of millions of Nigerian women still waiting after so many years, praying, how has been going for them? Why are you lot too desperate to recruit new prayer slaves but never stopping to ask how the queue keeps getting longer and longer on your prayer floors?? undecided

Clearly obvious is your character and personality revealed in your words.
Re: My Marriage Is Stressing Me by Kobojunkie: 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
DrDunamis:
Clearly obvious is your character and personality revealed in your words.
Stop rambling and answer the question ...Again... 1. The 10s of millions of Nigerian women still waiting after so many years, praying, how has been going for them? Why are you lot too desperate to recruit new prayer slaves but never stopping to ask how the queue keeps getting longer and longer on your prayer floors?? undecided

Re: My Marriage Is Stressing Me by MrDetermined: 12:58am On Jan 24, 2023
I honestly thank the lord God that i don't bet at all, i know of a man whom wastes all his money on bet choi. his wife complained and complained until she got fed up and moved on with the kids to the village while the man went his way.

gambling is like a spiritual something tufiakwa

don't really know what to tell you madam, and they can be really hard to advice..

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Stressing Me by Rapchiks(m): 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
Honestly, I don’t know what to do in such situation, since I haven't been in it for myself! I think that it is necessary to study the history of gambling https://washingtonindependent.com/w/how-gambling-evolved-during-the-last-decade/ , how they developed and so on. It seems to me that this may give you an advantage for certain manipulations on your part. Take him out of the gambling by adjoining him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bored In Marriage / At What Age Should A Child Leave His/Her Parents And Start An Independent Life? / My Mom Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.