Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

My Marriage Is Stressing Me - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Is Stressing Me (35536 Views)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: My Marriage Is Stressing Me by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
Rapchiks:
Honestly, I don’t know what to do in such situation, since I haven't been in it for myself! I think that it is necessary to study the history of gambling, how they developed and so on. It seems to me that this may give you an advantage for certain [b]manipulations on your part. [/b]Take him out of the gambling by adjoining him.
How? I don't get it
Re: My Marriage Is Stressing Me by NaBanga: 9:32am On Feb 01, 2023
edunaragold:
lol hey what did u know about endurance, let me tell u,my mom died when i was, 13,alot has happened without my mom,i still cry today but endure,my wife refused me sex for a yr,i endured,but my naibour a single mom offers me sex,when bf travel ,i refuse to touch her,am sending money to my wife,yet its stressing me from building my house, my wife relocated back to her state,while am in another state yet i endure, but kept sending money for her and my beautiful daughter, its been 1yr i saw my wife or child, its eats me up like a mom dad abandoned her only kid,yet am still enduring, marriages has its ups and down,i feel u,but thank God he only gambles its for u to help him change or join him ,he will stop with time,change they say is constantly ,if him no change everything get him time is what i always tell esp a woman.continue being who u were before, so when him suddenly hammer, u will then understand that God love to give luck to stupid or foolish people
So i ask u,wetin done spoil,is it good to continue spoiling it,is it not to find away to help him minimize his risk,every risk has its rewards, Especially bet,and includeing the way u too change due to his attitude, fb me @taiwo tai edunson lets chat

hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bored In Marriage / At What Age Should A Child Leave His/Her Parents And Start An Independent Life? / My Mom Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.