Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) (23671 Views)

Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) / Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo / Man Bows For Pastor Sam Jaiyeola, Greets Him In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by penearth(m): 10:30am On Jan 10, 2023
Amennnnnnnnnnnnn. As I claimed Peter Obis to be my unborn children
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Isabi4lov: 10:30am On Jan 10, 2023
Hypocrisy has become the norm in our country, same people that were shouting 8yrs ago that Buhari government is bad is this and that , all of a sudden they've forgotten the suffering and ready to vote back the same party undecided undecided.

True true sufferness no dey tire blacks .

2 Likes

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Emman08: 10:30am On Jan 10, 2023
People way wan vote thieves and drug dealers.. why are they scared to say Amen? grin grin
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Nezzjnr: 10:30am On Jan 10, 2023
babaijebue:
I don't give a damn. All i know is;
Jagaban is coming
Say Amen to the prayer
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by OriginalCEO: 10:31am On Jan 10, 2023
newnet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsRIXQYOWVQ

"That man you want to vote for, may your children have his character in Jesus name..."

A Nigerian pentecostal Bishop has scattered the joy of Nigerians planning to vote extremely wicked and corrupt people in the forth coming election by praying that an awful destiny would befall their children.

It is a must watch for all Nigerians planning to vote so that you will not geopardize your children's future.

Why should anybody say amen. It can be a prayer or a curse or both. No one knows any candidate well enough to make such decrees about their children.

Plus it's Nigerian politicians we are talking here, those guys play a freakkin dirty game
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by McJelly(m): 10:31am On Jan 10, 2023
The truth is that none of em is HOLY
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Princessogaraya(f): 10:31am On Jan 10, 2023
Amen
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Emman08: 10:31am On Jan 10, 2023
I say a loud AMIN l'oruko Jesu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Medalb: 10:32am On Jan 10, 2023
Jagaban made men,he develop people,his a great man and a richman,you pastors should get a Bleep.
Am voting for bola Ahmed tinubu
newnet:

"That man you want to vote for, may your children have his character in Jesus name..."

A Nigerian pentecostal Bishop has scattered the joy of Nigerians planning to vote extremely wicked and corrupt people in the forth coming election by praying that an awful destiny would befall their children.

It is a must watch for all Nigerians planning to vote so that you will not geopardize your children's future.
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by emonis88: 10:32am On Jan 10, 2023
Lanretoye:
The prayer point should be I you want your life to be stagnant and so perturbed like southeastern states despite the abundant resources say amen.
Just say Amen to d praying n stop derailing for the prayer, y r u afraid to say amen to d prayer? It is God who put that prayer in d mouth of that pastor, God works in quiet n misterous ways.
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Vintage100(m): 10:32am On Jan 10, 2023
Hmmm!!! The pastor is not making sense. He said may the congregants' children be like that of the candidate they intend to vote in all ramifications. That is behavioural, spiritually and everything. But the question is this. Does the pastor know the inner secrets and spiritual secrets of the four major contenders?? For instance, a person may be kind and good but belongs to secret cult to protect himself. For instance some believe that late TB Joshua belonged to powerful secret cult but he served humanity when he was alive. So for instance T.B Joshua is contesting despite his good deeds and a man believes that he will do well if he wins and know that he belongs to secret cult, will such a man pray that his children be like TB Joshua in all aspects?? All these pastors and Alfas control the minds of many because of the religious beliefs of the people. I'm sure if pastors tell their congregants to vote Atiku, many will vote him simply because the pastor said so. February is almost here may God protect us, I know one of the four will emerge based on who gets highest votes.
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Tareq1105: 10:32am On Jan 10, 2023
mrvitalis:
Peter OBI is everything I want my children to be , he is my ideal child in character

Humble, trustworthy, hardworker, self believer , goal getter and compassionate

The pastor just want to blow. Politics is about interest, it's about who you think can serve you and the country well. I don't have to see it the same way with the pastor. It's his view taking advantage of the pulpit. I expect the pastor to come out openly in terms of Prophecy that it's so so and so person that would win. He should be specific if he's heard from God, he shouldn't hide and I tell you the pastor will be disappointed.
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Emmanuelt48(m): 10:33am On Jan 10, 2023
Omo see wahala grin grin...you cant even say amen to your choice ...o ga o...

Amen !!! with my full chest ...i am voting a man that has all the capacity ...integrity and competence cool

1 Like

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by emonis88: 10:33am On Jan 10, 2023
Medalb:
Jagaban made men,he develop people,his a great man and a richman,you pastors should get a Bleep.
Am voting for bola Ahmed tinubu
Just say Amen!

1 Like

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:34am On Jan 10, 2023
Christianity is dying
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Iamntasaint: 10:35am On Jan 10, 2023
Even d useless pastor,so much wish his children will be like Tinubu the great man.
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by wordbank(m): 10:35am On Jan 10, 2023
blamingthedevil:
grin grin
Police murdered 2 of your brothers agitating for oduduwa republic yesterday. The rest disappeared in 2 seconds. Another protest for oduduwa republic is scheduled next week, show you are a true afonja and stand your ground in your land or say amen to this general and simply prayer by your pastor brother
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by alfsalami: 10:35am On Jan 10, 2023
May my child not be stingy in life like the pandora guy

1 Like

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by ogascomax: 10:36am On Jan 10, 2023
Pastors should know what to focus on, which is God's word and stop making such statement. Who I should vote for shouldn't be anybody's business as your vote not mine.
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Tareq1105: 10:37am On Jan 10, 2023
The man you call your pastor, may you and your children have his character in Jesus name
newnet:

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by wordbank(m): 10:38am On Jan 10, 2023
Drealtitan1:
I say a thunderous amen to that. My children will be great like Tinubu and even surpass him in Jesus name.
Simple english you no understand upon say dem translate am in yoruba say may your children have the same character of the candidate you will vote for.
Urchin oya say amen
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by DanielPop(m): 10:38am On Jan 10, 2023
Just amen and move on. grin

theophorus:
Okay but do you know that we "know in part and Prophesy in part"?

What if the candidate the 'Pastor' is planning to vote is actually the wicked candidate?

Well, a Tree cannot produce both sweet and bitter fruits. By their fruits you shall know them.

If the Love of God is not shed abroad in their words and actions they are definitely not of The Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by DanielPop(m): 10:40am On Jan 10, 2023
Say amen and move on sir!
Praktikals:
I dont want my child to be a Liar and thief like Peter Pandora (The lying machine).

1 Like

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by wordbank(m): 10:40am On Jan 10, 2023
ogascomax:
Pastors should know what to focus on, which is God's word and stop making such statement. Who I should vote for shouldn't be anybody's business as your vote not mine.
Ogacos
It's not a statement but a good and general prayer by a man of God that wish well for his country.
Just say amen simple
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Iwedunloye: 10:41am On Jan 10, 2023
Amen am BATIFIED
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by JoeNL22(m): 10:41am On Jan 10, 2023
Sweetplum:
This is a pastor with balls. This is what I taught Osinbajo ll stand for. He can't even resign and exit from sinners. He just stayed there enjoying with them. Christians are meant to be light in darkness. Maybe it's time the church speak as one voice in politics and stand to make firm decisions. If we can organise national crusades, we should v national political will to determine out fate.
Exactly......I was thinking Osinbajo will do exactly what you said. But behold baba F up.

1 Like

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Omaticaya225(m): 10:41am On Jan 10, 2023
Praktikals:
I dont want my child to be a Liar and thief like Peter Pandora (The lying machine).
In other words you wish them to be like Tinubu or Atiku? We say Amen to that
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by wordbank(m): 10:42am On Jan 10, 2023
alfsalami:
May my child not be stingy in life like the pandora guy
Simple english you no understand upon say dem translate am in yoruba say may your children have the same character of the candidate you will vote for.
Urchin oya say amen
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by TheOgaBoss: 10:43am On Jan 10, 2023
Lanretoye:
The prayer point should be I you want your life to be stagnant and so perturbed like southeastern states despite the abundant resources say amen.
is the economy of the whole country not retrogressing, inflation is at an all time high, or does your state have it own separate economy? Naira has fallen drasticaly in the past few years, national debt is over 60 trillion naira, sometimes I wonder if some of u have brain, even if u were given a job to do shouldn't u use common sense?
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by wordbank(m): 10:43am On Jan 10, 2023
Iamntasaint:
Even d useless pastor,so much wish his children will be like Tinubu the great man.
E vex you?
grin

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by KalakutaRepub: 10:43am On Jan 10, 2023
VIKTO83:

Amen.
May my children have same character as him.
So obi is a saint?
Atiku too or who?
Jesus said if u never do make u b d first to cast stone.
There's no smaller sin.
As Christians we know that sin is sin. Nothing less.

So if at all my children want to be any of the 3, let them be Tinubu.
Lol see explanation cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member / Is There Anything Like Sinful Haircut? / Chris Kwakpovwe, Church Ordered To Pay N9m To Member Who Lost 7 Teeth At Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.