Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) (23648 Views)

Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) / Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo / Man Bows For Pastor Sam Jaiyeola, Greets Him In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by ZUBY77(m): 10:44am On Jan 10, 2023
Lanretoye:
The prayer point should be I you want your life to be stagnant and so perturbed like southeastern states despite the abundant resources say amen.

I heard Dubai and Doha and New York arw in South West

1 Like

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by wordbank(m): 10:48am On Jan 10, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
Christianity is dying
You well so?
Thank God it came from a yoruba pastor
Wicked soul
grin

2 Likes

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Prettychild(f): 10:48am On Jan 10, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
that's how Jesus use to pray?
Hahaha! They are afraid

2 Likes

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by GoAndVerifyNow: 10:48am On Jan 10, 2023
This man has completely shattered Emi Lokan and all his senseless supporters.

Now, they are drawing the emilokan curse to themselves and their entire family and their generations to come, just by supporting baba wey im hand and im leg dey shake.

God forbid BAT thing.

2 Likes

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by emmy43(m): 10:49am On Jan 10, 2023
Praktikals:
I dont want my child to be a Liar and thief like Peter Pandora (The lying machine).

Are u sure u are a living thing?

2 Likes

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by OKOATA(m): 10:49am On Jan 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

As a true Lagosian and Yoruba, we always pray that our children be even greater than us. May my children be greater than I and Asiwaju Tinubu combined (Amin).
Yes just like he's peeing on his body, shaking up and down, talking rubbish and taking drugs, so shall it be. Amen to you.

2 Likes

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Lanretoye(m): 10:50am On Jan 10, 2023
ZUBY77:

I heard Dubai and Doha and New York arw in South West
thats why the major prayer point of their parent in the east Is for their uncles in the west to come home and pick their brothers by december.
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Shorty1980: 10:52am On Jan 10, 2023
Brake all the tables sir ..I join you in that prayer
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Flier: 10:53am On Jan 10, 2023
Non of them have good character
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Solocoin: 10:54am On Jan 10, 2023
If they are so proud of the candidate they want to vote for, they should gladly say Amen to that prayer.
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by wordbank(m): 10:55am On Jan 10, 2023
Medalb:
Jagaban made men,he develop people,his a great man and a richman,you pastors should get a Bleep.
Am voting for bola Ahmed tinubu
Simple english you no understand upon say dem translate am in yoruba say may your children have the same character of the candidate you will vote for.
Urchin oya say amen

2 Likes

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by nairanaira12: 10:55am On Jan 10, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:

Why do you feel threatened by the prayer

2 Likes

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by wordbank(m): 10:56am On Jan 10, 2023
Flier:
Non of them have good character
Just say amen simple
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by wordbank(m): 10:59am On Jan 10, 2023
Lanretoye:
thats why the major prayer point of their parent in the east Is for their uncles in the west to come home and pick their brothers by december.
Tribal bigot
Is the pastor an Igbo man?
Say amen simple

1 Like

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by favour32(m): 11:01am On Jan 10, 2023
Amen!
Voting for Obi is inevitable.

1 Like

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by IgOga(m): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2023
Another reason why pastors should focus on preaching Christ and leave politicians to do face their own calling.

It's not a prayer just Blackmailing congregation

1 Like

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by nedu666: 11:06am On Jan 10, 2023
Okealaaye:

Amen, in capital letters. I'm supporting The Jagaban, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. As for me and my house, we shall vote for Tinubu. God let my life and the life of my children be like that of Tinubu, Amen.

I hope you know tinubu forgot his real parents and embraced a stranger. May ur children not forget u, deny u to embrace others outside. Oya say amen

1 Like

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by CheapHomes1: 11:06am On Jan 10, 2023
Praktikals:
I dont want my child to be a Liar and thief like Peter Pandora (The lying machine).

The prayer was not for who you don't want your children to be like. It is "may your children have the character of the man you vote for".

Is that an amej from you?

2 Likes

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by CheapHomes1: 11:08am On Jan 10, 2023
IgOga:
Another reason why pastors should focus on preaching Christ and leave politicians to do face their own calling.

It's not a prayer just Blackmailing congregation

If the congregants are ok with the character of the candidates they intend voting for, then am not sure where you saw blackmail.
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Allisgud: 11:09am On Jan 10, 2023
Even tilumbu will not say amen

1 Like

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by CheapHomes1: 11:10am On Jan 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

As a true Lagosian and Yoruba, we always pray that our children be even greater than us. May my children be greater than I and Asiwaju Tinubu combined (Amin).

The prayer wasn't about "greatness". It was about character

2 Likes

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Allisgud: 11:12am On Jan 10, 2023
Praktikals:
just say amen if u will vote grin grin

1 Like

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by fk001(m): 11:12am On Jan 10, 2023
Amen may my children have the character of my candidate.

Not character of a thieving liar like Peter Obi
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by stallionng: 11:13am On Jan 10, 2023
Pastor,say it louder please.
Though some will say Amen with impure and dishonest intent , wishing their children to be drug Barron's,ex governors even successful criminal and later contest to rule the innocent good citizens.
Money speaks and personality dictates, calls the shots.
Money rules the world ,the dishonest ones will claim.
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Tochj(m): 11:13am On Jan 10, 2023
May my children be like Peter Obi
Trustworthy
Good Manager of Resources
Humble
God fearing
Oya Tinubu supporters
Over to you.

2 Likes

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 11:14am On Jan 10, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
amen, if that's what you want, may your life be like pitobi or atiku
I know not Atiku but may my life and that of my children and children's children be like Peter Obi in character and in everything. A resounding Amen for me and my children's children.
May your children and children's children character be like Tinubu's.

1 Like

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 11:21am On Jan 10, 2023
Tareq1105:

The pastor just want to blow. Politics is about interest, it's about who you think can serve you and the country well. I don't have to see it the same way with the pastor. It's his view taking advantage of the pulpit. I expect the pastor to come out openly in terms of Prophecy that it's so so and so person that would win. He should be specific if he's heard from God, he shouldn't hide and I tell you the pastor will be disappointed.
Interest , you want to vote someone with character you don't like to be in charge of your security and economy ?

Na wah ooh
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by manyus(m): 11:24am On Jan 10, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:

This is how most of you including the pastor get afflicted with generational curse.Because of politics.Never pray for your life to be like another person's life. How much do you know of these people.You may be shocked if you find out the secrets and true nature of people you feel are trustworthy! Be wise !
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by kingyakos: 11:25am On Jan 10, 2023
Lanretoye:
The prayer point should be I you want your life to be stagnant and so perturbed like southeastern states despite the abundant resources say amen.
Useless prayer from igbo pastor,you pray for your life to be like that of someone else when you know little about his fortune or misfortune.if by productivity,credibility,popularity and fame I prefer my life to be like Tinubu that I support.but If na by uselessness,gross incompetence,unprogressive and crass irresponsibility,may my life never be like that of Peter obi you ever wonder why our brothers in the southeast go home every December with enough cash,cars and loads of gifts every December,only to return to southwest with one other chinedu or odinaka...or dont you know it is a prayer point for some of their parent that one of their uncles in lagos will come home by December and return to lagos with one of their sons.

Answer Amen and go ur way, stop behaving like an illegitimate child

2 Likes

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by nony43(m): 11:37am On Jan 10, 2023
Praktikals:

May the life and Character of your kids be like who you are supporting.

1 Like

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Misterone: 11:39am On Jan 10, 2023
This pastor is very stupid and foolish. All the presidential aspirants are far better than him and all his congregation combined. He thinks it is beans and garri that one needs to contest for presidency in Nigeria? Mumu.. I will say it loud for everyone to hear. I am supporting Tinubu. I want my children to be like Tinubu, a man that worked in Mobile, was a two time governor, is wealthy, never been known to be stingy, a giver, and is a future president of Nigeria. Is that not worthy of emulation? Rubbish.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is Purgatory In The Bible? / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / What Is The Weirdest Testimony You Heard This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.