Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man (26996 Views)

"They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu / I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi If I See His Picture Inside This Place.(photos) / Your Son Has Returned - Tejuoso Makes U-turn As Buhari Meet Senators In Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by truthfinder319: 10:10am On Jan 10, 2023
As an Igbo man , are you qualified to lead a complex country like Nigeria? May be the likes of Soludo nit you a bigot. As Governor you discriminated against other tribes even against other Igbos who are not catholics
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Tycyborg(m): 10:16am On Jan 10, 2023
Skyfornia:
May we never make another mistake that will last another 4 years. Peter Obi is the right man for this job.

Peter obi is the man by just word? Nobody ever say at least 10 things about his legacy till date...

I can also say I own 10 planes and I can fly in the sky like superman if you cannot believe my word why should we believe just mere words from Obi? Simple... Name 10 legacies of him that's still standing till date?
Politician post is not by emotions it's by legacies. Simple
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by gimakon2(m): 10:19am On Jan 10, 2023
wakaman:

Scared of who? Becoming what? Nah never.

I got no problems with igbos that have got no problems with Nigeria and Nigerians.

This position leaves me with only about the 10 percent non problematic Igbos, which are in the minority.

These means I can't root for an Igbo man as the chances of meeting a non problematic Igbo is inconsequential.

So hell.

No to Igbo president.

Never.

Hahhahahah, you base your assumptions on Bias and probably hate you have for the Ibo Clan, one quick question, You have been to any state with Ibo Majority before, Like I mean have you lived with Igbos in their State?
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Akpamubatnaesi: 10:34am On Jan 10, 2023
Stuttgart up wee wee
handsomeyinka:

Dont mind him...His puppets will come and defend this Emilokan soon.
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Akpamubatnaesi: 10:37am On Jan 10, 2023
fasmukol:
This guy never cease to amaze me.
After investing state money into personal business, you are here claiming you are fiscally disciplined.

Only God knows the person wey do your juju for you, because if your zombie followers know what you did to them when you were governor, they supposed to dey stone you.

But it seems there is no cure for zombiesm.

Abeg, don't stress yourself quoting me because I no dey fight pigs.

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by jaxxy(m): 10:39am On Jan 10, 2023
Very true sir.
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:40am On Jan 10, 2023
theredaddy:

Administration wise, governorship to presidency does not resonate fair comparison, however what i did earlier was highlight the similarities btw Peter obi and Buhari ... talk of prudency, discipline, savings and probably integrity.
My point is if those qualities are why Peter obi think Nigerians should vote him then he arrived late, Buhari as shown us there is more to the presidency than one man's righteousness.
In politics Peter Obi is as naive as Buhari, if Wike can easily displace Peter within a party he was two term governor, how will Obi survive the cabals in aso rock, and thank God you mention OBJ was the best, but by antecedents Peter & OBJ don't have anything in common, infact Obi is a weakling while OBj is a warrior.
If we must revive Nigeria we need a rootless and rugged leader, a warrior cos the forces holding Nigeria down are not playing, infact dem no hear english
Blah blah blah
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:42am On Jan 10, 2023
theredaddy:

Administration wise, governorship to presidency does not resonate fair comparison, however what i did earlier was highlight the similarities btw Peter obi and Buhari ... talk of prudency, discipline, savings and probably integrity.
My point is if those qualities are why Peter obi think Nigerians should vote him then he arrived late, Buhari as shown us there is more to the presidency than one man's righteousness.
In politics Peter Obi is as naive as Buhari, if Wike can easily displace Peter within a party he was two term governor, how will Obi survive the cabals in aso rock, and thank God you mention OBJ was the best, but by antecedents Peter & OBJ don't have anything in common, infact Obi is a weakling while OBj is a warrior.
If we must revive Nigeria we need a rootless and rugged leader, a warrior cos the forces holding Nigeria down are not playing, infact dem no hear english
I don't really understand. So you prefer Tinubu and Atiku?
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by 00FFT00(m): 10:49am On Jan 10, 2023
Ofunaofu:
What is really happening to nairaland

The Caption says;
My fiscal discipline mistaken for stinginess — Peter Obi

Here is the link;
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/my-fiscal-discipline-mistaken-for-stinginess-peter-obi/

But a tribal bigot of a Mod that push it to the front page changed and twist the caption to ;
Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man

Seun, what is going on here

Let your heart not be troubled, brother.

Nairaland has since metamorphosed into a tool for the propagation of one self-pissing Yoruba man's personal ambition. What stolen money cannot do does not exist. But we are formidable. We are Nigerians, and we want the best for our country.

That's why we support Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by adexoramo(m): 10:54am On Jan 10, 2023
You can only say that to your pdp members not the APC.
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by saintnegroid(m): 11:11am On Jan 10, 2023
Ofunaofu:
…says ordinary Nigerians will be my employers

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/my-fiscal-discipline-mistaken-for-stinginess-peter-obi/
I can actually agree with you on this... I am beginning to like you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by LordHarrizona(m): 11:22am On Jan 10, 2023
fasmukol:
This guy never cease to amaze me.
After investing state money into personal business, you are here claiming you are fiscally disciplined.

Only God knows the person wey do your juju for you, because if your zombie followers know what you did to them when you were governor, they supposed to dey stone you.

But it seems there is no cure for zombiesm.

Abeg, don't stress yourself quoting me because I no dey fight pigs.
Idiot mention the personal business pls with tangible proof!!
since you can’t fight with pigs then let’s fight as two monkeys then since your brain is paining you!
Y’all must have sense by force!
#obidatti2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Chukzy44(m): 11:23am On Jan 10, 2023
tooth4tooth:
Some people that roasted Tinubu for using the word emilokan will still jump into this thread to eulogize Obi for saying It is my turn grin

My point is everybody is free to use any slogan. Afterall it is the turn of anybody willing to contest.

OGA look before you leap!!
Those were not his exact words, as his word were altered and misconstrued and allowed to the frontpage by the a mod with an antecedents of a bigot.

Dey play, just dey play !!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by theredaddy: 11:25am On Jan 10, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

I don't really understand. So you prefer Tinubu and Atiku?

Its beyond what i prefer, the focus is whose Potentials among the candidate resonate feasibility.

For me Atiku is not even an Option, the only thing in that one head is how to sell Nigeria.

BAT seems to be the only candidate who thick all the boxes, and one thing i consider as leverage for Tinubu is his selection, a good team is sacrosanct to good governance
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:26am On Jan 10, 2023
theredaddy:

Its beyond what i prefer, the focus is whose Potentials among the candidate resonate feasibility.

For me Atiku is not even an Option, the only thing in that one head is how to sell Nigeria.

BAT seems to be the only candidate who thick all the boxes, and one thing i consider as leverage for Tinubu is his selection, a good team is sacrosanct to good governance
You are a looter like him. Tuuueeeh
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by fredoooooo: 11:29am On Jan 10, 2023
Wickedfact:
Finally, he has stolen the Emilokan line. No wonder he waited for Tinubu to release manifesto so he could copy.

Obi is a daft copycat bereft of ideas and lacking in integrity.

Meanwhile, since those demented twins Psquare performed in front of empty plastic chairs in PH, I've never seen them in any of Obi's rally again. They collected their own disgrace and other Obidogs will collect theirs in February.
All of dem will be disgraced back to Biafra and they can ask jubrin fortheir independent... nonsense and radarada
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by stuffs2002: 11:31am On Jan 10, 2023
Skty:

I don't understand ur nos 1 and 3.

When I was in primary one, I was taught that there are three tribes in Nigeria, Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo. And there's this slogan. WAZOBIA. Has history changed? I'm not new school. Has this generation re-written history? I'm confused. The third one u need to explain. The North attend school with Quota system and ridiculous marks...if u score 50 in JAMB, u can attend university...so explain ur number 3. Thank u

Lastly, I'm not Ibo

IPOB are always DUMB...

1) There was never a time when there were only 3 tribes in Nigeria. Where then do you place other tribes like Tiv, Igala, Ishekiri, Kanuri, Ijaw, etc. Go back to your primary one and collect your school fees.

2) There was never a time in the history of Nigeria where the north or any other part of Nigeria where people scored 50 in JAMB and attended university. Those are lies SE have been telling themselves.

3) SE are notorious for spreading falsehood in Nigeria. They used to tell themselves that Abubakar Tafawa Balewa was a goro selling Hausa man who couldn't speak English
Or in recent times, where they said Buhari was dead and Nigeria was being ruled by a clone or Jubrin from Sudan
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Ofemmanu1: 11:40am On Jan 10, 2023
handsomeyinka:
You Say What?
Emilokan of Onitcha market Association.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by theredaddy: 11:42am On Jan 10, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

You are a looter like him. Tuuueeeh

You are entitle to your Opinion buh we all know you have no substantial evidence to back it up. even OBJ efcc failed then

In yoruba there is a saying : Everybody naa thief naa who dem catch be barawo !

last i checked even saint-OBI name is still not cleared in Pandora undecided
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Ikpaitid: 11:43am On Jan 10, 2023
When people are talking IPOB animal like Peter Obi will follow them to talk. NONSENSE. I pity any Nigerian that will cast his vote for a Biafran in this country,if we catch him you your own don finish.
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by LegendHero(m): 11:58am On Jan 10, 2023
You should be original. Stop stealing Tinubu line.
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
theredaddy:

You are entitle to your Opinion buh we all know you have no substantial evidence to back it up. even OBJ efcc failed then

In yoruba there is a saying : Everybody naa thief naa who dem catch be barawo !

last i checked even saint-OBI name is still not cleared in Pandora undecided

FYI Kid

GDP growth rate of Nigeria from 1999-2021 shows Buhari's administration is the worst.

2021 3.65%

2020 -1.79%

2019 2.21%

2018 1.92%

2017 0.81%

2016 -1.62%

2015 2.65%

2014 6.31%

2013 6.67%

2012 4.23%

2011 5.31%

2010 8.01%

2009 8.04%

2008 6.76%

2007 6.59%

2006 6.06%

2005 6.44%

2004 9.25%

2003 7.35%

2002 15.33%

2001 5.92%

2000 5.02%

1999 0.58%
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by bayelsaowei(m): 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
E mi Lo'kan and his useless and foolish urchins will be ruled over by Peter Obi wether they like it or not

I can't believe that the topic of discussion Tinubu could push out was Obi being stingy..what a worthless set of humans Tinubu and his praise singers are.

How can being frugal be a bad thing?

Nigerians make ona get sense oo...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by MansoryMX(m): 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
Honest and bitter truth in all ramifications. Key word "IF" but urchins won't understand because they are uneducated, touts and hoodlums

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by theredaddy: 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

FYI Kid

GDP growth rate of Nigeria from 1999-2021 shows Buhari's administration is the worst.

2021 3.65%

2020 -1.79%

2019 2.21%

2018 1.92%

2017 0.81%

2016 -1.62%

2015 2.65%

2014 6.31%

2013 6.67%

2012 4.23%

2011 5.31%

2010 8.01%

2009 8.04%

2008 6.76%

2007 6.59%

2006 6.06%

2005 6.44%

2004 9.25%

2003 7.35%

2002 15.33%

2001 5.92%

2000 5.02%

1999 0.58%

Adulthood naa scam .. show me a time machine n i will gladly go back to those days all we cared about was roll tyre, suck breast & sleep. i miss that innocences

Whatever you are trying so hard to postulate is immaterial .. what as Buhari got to do with the subject matter, is there anyone saying GDP since Buhari came on board is the best.

Oga Just admit you are out of point
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by guychidile: 1:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
On point
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Mccullum: 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
Peethief Obi is not a goal, he's in a gaol of imaginary presidency. grin All Christians in Nigeria have rejected him, except those of his region that were in deception of themselves by looking for Biafra and still looking for presidency, they're still in a state of undecided undecided
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Sleekfingers: 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ofunaofu:
…says ordinary Nigerians will be my employers

This one self wan be president......see him head like spoiled potatoes
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by CSTRR: 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

Competence that was crying like mumu on national TV? Who take such person serious grin
Your president for 8yrs cried on TV in 2011.

Even tinubu said he went to katsina to console him.
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Captain8(m): 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
Skty:

I don't understand ur nos 1 and 3.

When I was in primary one, I was taught that there are three tribes in Nigeria, Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo. And there's this slogan. WAZOBIA. Has history changed? I'm not new school. Has this generation re-written history? I'm confused. The third one u need to explain. The North attend school with Quota system and ridiculous marks...if u score 50 in JAMB, u can attend university...so explain ur number 3. Thank u

Lastly, I'm not Ibo
go back to your primary school and collect your fees back..waste effort in school..

Which school teach that it were only three tribes in nigeria?
If you can't use your brain, try use your eyes na..
If yoruba, ibo and hausa are the only ethnicities in nigeria, then which country Ijaws, Kanuri, Fulanis etc in?

Ipob member
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by gfelo(m): 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
Don't vote wrong and blame security operatives tomorrow, because d person u vote na hin dey go take other from. Use ur sense now when u get time o.
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by 2016v2017: 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

N5,000 Stipend: How We Identified Beneficiaries – Presidency / There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court / Obigbo Women Wore Same Underwear For 4 Months In Army Detention - Intersociety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.