Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man (27001 Views)

"They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu / I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi If I See His Picture Inside This Place.(photos) / Your Son Has Returned - Tejuoso Makes U-turn As Buhari Meet Senators In Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by BBright1: 6:49am On Jan 10, 2023
MOD chose his side
Now we know
Ofunaofu:
What is really happening to nairaland

The Caption says;
My fiscal discipline mistaken for stinginess — Peter Obi

Here is the link;
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/my-fiscal-discipline-mistaken-for-stinginess-peter-obi/

But a tribal bigot of a Mod that push it to the front page changed and twist the caption to ;
Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man

Seun, what is going on here

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Kajaard: 6:51am On Jan 10, 2023
Ofunaofu:

The Caption says;

Here is the link;
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/my-fiscal-discipline-mistaken-for-stinginess-peter-obi/

But a tribal bigot of a Mod that push it to the front page changed and twist the caption to ;

It's very sickening.

Seun you need to call your mods to order. The forum is fastly going into disrepute because of the glaring tribalism displayed on a daily basis.

And before anyone starts saying I am saying this because I am igbo which is the usual narrative, know that I am a proper south South man from Edo state. Stop with the tribal hate on the forum. The forum is now a shadow of it's past self.

Seun
nlfpmod
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Justwise
OAM4J
Dominique

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by turbotech11: 6:51am On Jan 10, 2023
Chai....Them don twist this man word oh....Which mod even coined this heading & pushed it to fp?When grave calamities befall on una & una go begin run Helter skelter for solutions,una no go know say na wetin una unknowingly bring upon ourselves dey pursue una....You guys should continue....Nairaland has really gone to the dogs.Anyways e no far again.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Danjunior(m): 6:51am On Jan 10, 2023
Ofunaofu:

The Caption says;

Here is the link;

Nice observation Sir

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by wizdooarchy3(m): 6:51am On Jan 10, 2023
Agbadorians right now

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by ecnuel: 6:53am On Jan 10, 2023
Did you read the write up? The OP even changed the caption to suit his narrative.

Elidrisy20:
The same thing tinubu said

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by JAGS001(m): 6:53am On Jan 10, 2023
This dullard Peter Obi doesn't know how to make political calculations with his Biafran blodas pushing him to failure and making him to join invisible party like LP instead of him to stick with his principal in PDP and have chance of becoming Nigerian president in future, the ibos think they can form a party on their own to rule this country just like apga that's only visible in south yeasth, well obituaries can quote me now.
Over to you mtf's grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Siscooh: 6:54am On Jan 10, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
That's for sure. Unfortunately Nigerians can really be terrible.

Same people praying for a better country. Same people hailing corrupt politicians throwing stolen money at them. Same people taunting good politicians who refuse to steal their money. They even go as much as discussing good politicians who refuse to steal enough as failed politicians because they could not become flamboyantly rich after holding an exalted position.

But you painfully drive bad roads everyday. you fear for your live being cut short everyday. You queue long hours to buy fuel at N400 per liter. You pray to JAPA from your fatherland.

We Nigerians should change our mentality.
A vote for Obi is a vote for a better future.
Those who taunt Obi for not throwing money around are pure EVIL.

Note: The subject of this story was changed by the moderator. Initial subject " Obi said they mistake his strictness to stingyness"

May God not give them a King like Saul again because the tears of these season will be Premium

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by onuman: 6:55am On Jan 10, 2023
Nigeria's presidency has been turn by turn since 1999, due to the peculiar nature of the ethnic composition of Nigeria, as well as, the skewed and lopsided political structure which favours the old northern region. The political structure was created by military dictators between 1967-1996.
Yes, it's the turn of the Igbo in the SE to produce a president for Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Made1414(m): 6:55am On Jan 10, 2023
Wickedfact:
Finally, he has stolen the Emilokan line. No wonder he waited for Tinubu to release manifesto so he could copy.

Obi is a daft copycat bereft of ideas and lacking in integrity.

Meanwhile, since those demented twins Psquare performed in front of empty plastic chairs in PH, I've never seen them in any of Obi's rally again. They collected their own disgrace and other Obidogs will collect theirs in February.

Who ever you are as a person... I am supporter of peter obi, he is even from my own town. I know him too well. You see that man? If Nigerians give him the chance to govern trust me you will regret ever saying bad things towards a man you don't know but just because of tribe you became foolish . But do you know the suprising thing? I don't want him to win anymore i swear. I said this last year. I don't want Peter Obi to win anymore! You know why? Because of people like you, I can't wait to see you and your family, extended families, people you love to lament in agony when the status quo of corrupt government is maintained. As for me. No worry we are good to face any thing. Not even in Nigeria to start with and do not have intention to ever spend more than 21 days in Nigeria any time i feel like coming there in years. So no Wahala. I don't even have more than 500k as naira in Nigeria banks. So you see?? Its all in foreign currency not even in Nigerian banks. Please who are we voting for this time between Tinubu and Atiku? My equal campaign for them started last month. Lets destroy the contraption called Nigeria the more.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Dcaliphate(m): 6:56am On Jan 10, 2023
Ofunaofu:

The Caption says;

Here is the link;

That's why I'm beginning to loathe reading politics on Nairaland, they're so anti-PO

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by BBright1: 6:56am On Jan 10, 2023
Two of you can't actually read to understand.
Your brains are blocked by Balablu or buluba
handsomeyinka:

Dont mind him...His puppets will come and defend this Emilokan soon.
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by adioolayi(m): 6:56am On Jan 10, 2023
So, Peter Obi don say..

"Emi lo Kan"

“If the President is to be given by whose turn it is, as an Igbo it’s my turn but I am in the race as a Nigerian wishing to be hired based on my track record, competence and capacity.”

grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by maasoap(m): 6:57am On Jan 10, 2023
Obi is saying "emi lokan". grin grin grin, in your dream
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by gimakon2(m): 6:58am On Jan 10, 2023
handsomeyinka:
You Say What?

Yinka be quiet osiso. Which one be you say what. C'mon be quiet. Peter Obi go do you and your family household well in Jesus Name. No follow these gullible Yorubas day do anyhow.
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by gimakon2(m): 6:59am On Jan 10, 2023
Atarakpa:
Who are you to say if is by turn is you. What will Rochas and uzodimma say
?

Unfortunately those 2 idiots are from my state. Imo State has been very unfortunate with governors. But Peter Obi is a better bet. I am from Imo , PO made Anambara safe. I speak from experience.
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Wickedfact: 7:00am On Jan 10, 2023
Made1414:

Who ever you are as a person... I am supporter of peter obi, he is even from my own town. I know him too well. You see that man? If Nigerians give him the chance to govern trust me you will regret ever saying bad things towards a man you don't know but just because of tribe you became foolish . But do you know the suprising thing? I don't want him to win anymore i swear. I said this last year. I don't want Peter Obi to win anymore! You know why? Because of people like you, I can't wait to see you and your family, extended families, people you love to lament in agony when the status quo of corrupt government is maintained. As for me. No worry we are good to face any thing. Not even in Nigeria to start with and do not have intention to ever spend more than 21 days in Nigeria any time i feel like coming there in years. So no Wahala. I don't even have more than 500k as naira in Nigeria banks. So you see?? Its all in foreign currency not even in Nigerian banks. Please who are we voting for this time between Tinubu and Atiku? My equal campaign for them started last month. Lets destroy the contraption called Nigeria the more.

Peter is the best thing to happen to Anambra. In fact, may God handle your children's lives the way Peter Obi handled Anambra.

Let me tell you something, you're just a poor slave who just got the chance to travel. Some of us, our grandparents studied in England. Imagine coming from England to Public service and retiring early to private businesses.

When I go to the UK today, I go to play and watch match. Slaves like you are picking trash when I stand up and washing plates in the kitchen. grin

I have run several businesses and I am confident that Tinubu is better for you and your family who are refugees in one backwater country.

So, feck off and go hawk your 3rd class failure in peace.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by BBright1: 7:00am On Jan 10, 2023
Made1414:

Please help us make PO win this
We are still here in naija with hope for the best
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by maasoap(m): 7:01am On Jan 10, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
That's for sure. Unfortunately Nigerians can really be terrible.

Same people praying for a better country. Same people hailing corrupt politicians throwing stolen money at them. Same people taunting good politicians who refuse to steal their money. They even go as much as discussing good politicians who refuse to steal enough as failed politicians because they could not become flamboyantly rich after holding an exalted position.

But you painfully drive bad roads everyday. you fear for your live being cut short everyday. You queue long hours to buy fuel at N400 per liter. You pray to JAPA from your fatherland.

We Nigerians should change our mentality.
A vote for Obi is a vote for a better future.
Those who taunt Obi for not throwing money around are pure EVIL.

Note: The subject of this story was changed by the moderator. Initial subject " Obi said they mistake his strictness to stingyness"

I disagree with you. Obi had a chance to prove himself when he was a governor but failed woefully. All he did was diverting Anambra State resources to his personal and family businesses, he equally hid a lots of money in Panama secret accounts. That doesn't look like a man who could give a better future to Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Buksaylor: 7:01am On Jan 10, 2023
Ofunaofu:
…says ordinary Nigerians will be my employers

"My fiscal discipline mistaken for stinginess — Peter Obi
January 9, 2023....

All these tribal bigots on this forum...
Very soon we'll leave it for una..

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by afrika(f): 7:01am On Jan 10, 2023
Ordinarily, we all seek for a better place. A workable Nigeria. The money these politicians wud dash u today cannot sustain u in the next 6years. Some of them wud never pick Ur calls after the election. The truth is, people tend to go to Canada, UK, USA, Poland, Australia, etc regardless their religious background but for greener pastures.

The youths go for interview well prepared for a small job and u re scrutinized and dumped cos they feel u re not qualified to handled THAT sensitive position.

But for Nigeria, we do not check qualifications, we do not check character, we do not check personality but we throw ourselves to them based on the number of millions they were able to steal while in power.

It amazes me that some months back, people protested over
1. Police brutality
2. Endsars
3. Leah shuaibu
4. Toll gate massacre
5. ASUU long strikes
6. Hidden palliatives by the greedy politicians
7. Etc

And so quick, we have forgotten them all.
We are clamouring to vote the people that sold everything we have and deprived us of electricity to buy mikano, morapco, etc sound proofs

We are clamouring to vote persons that authorized the toll gate light be switched off and their party commanded the shooting n killing of innocent youths who came out to protest. Later it was turned to ethnic issue with touts who beg u for assistance to drive the youths away.

It is unfortunate that the African elite once said, if u re fighting for Africans, ensure to use one hand to do the fighting while using Ur other hand to protect himself from same Africans fighting him.

For me, if u re reasoning towards ethnic, religious sentiments then consider urself a fool in this 21st century.

My sincere apologies but the black skin can make the right choice and things wud change for the best.

God bless u all and vote competent, vibrant, intelligent, and prudent candidate to stir this ship around for us. Ameeeeen

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Slurity(m): 7:01am On Jan 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
You performed excellently well for your people as governor and I trust you will lead Nigeria to the path of prosperity for all

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

On your mandate we stand sir
waste of mandate. Third position is the best for Obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by pacesetting: 7:02am On Jan 10, 2023
Another headline reader spotted.
Elidrisy20:
The same thing tinubu said

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by gimakon2(m): 7:02am On Jan 10, 2023
wakaman:
grin
Hell this guy is a pro biafrian apologist.

No to Biabiafra, no to biabiafrans.

No be by biabia.

No to whining peter

Hhahahahaha, your scare is , if PO becomes president he will want biafra? No he won't. Its even when he is unjustly treated Then biafra agitators would come back and do even worse.
Dont be afraid, Peter is not like the others. I assure you. So you like Igbos being close to you guys like this, una no come day treat them well. Eya, hmm it is well.
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by afrika(f): 7:03am On Jan 10, 2023
Thoughts
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Doyou2019: 7:04am On Jan 10, 2023
Ofunaofu:

The Caption says;

Here is the link;

Seun's mods need mental evaluation; all of them!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by TheGift: 7:04am On Jan 10, 2023
Ofunaofu:

It is also your turn as someone who is not running under APC or PDP

It is also your turn as a younger Candidate.

It is also your turn as a candidate that is fit and healthy, not the sick ones we have been cursed with in recent times.
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:05am On Jan 10, 2023
It means the turn of people who actually work their butt off for their party.

Not someone defecting from one party to another to hunt for ticket.
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by chriskosherbal(m): 7:05am On Jan 10, 2023
grin hmm agreed am beginning to like this ,....

check out my signature
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Paretomaster1(m): 7:05am On Jan 10, 2023
E go so shock Obi Pandora and his goons sha...
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by gimakon2(m): 7:06am On Jan 10, 2023
Chelseanababa:
Biafra president... As a Yoruba Christian, i'm BATified. Jagaban lokan

You would tell Shettima and his goons this when they come to South West abi? You would tell them you are a Yoruba Christian?
grin

Make i laugh you small. You dont know your country has been in War since 2009? Wait let the main religious crisis come, then Tell shettima you are a christian, grin He will spare you, do not worry. Una think say una get sense.
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Doyou2019: 7:07am On Jan 10, 2023
Wickedfact:
Finally, he has stolen the Emilokan line. No wonder he waited for Tinubu to release manifesto so he could copy.

Obi is a daft copycat bereft of ideas and lacking in integrity.

Meanwhile, since those demented twins Psquare performed in front of empty plastic chairs in PH, I've never seen them in any of Obi's rally again. They collected their own disgrace and other Obidogs will collect theirs in February.

Insulting your betters won't make your life better.
Iwo maa se lo. Eru re n be ni'bode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

GRV: A Lagos Original For Inclusiveness, Not Division (Photos) / Presidency Orders VC, Registrar To Refund Salaries’ Overpayment / What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.