Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,633 members, 7,813,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man (26997 Views)

"They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu / I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi If I See His Picture Inside This Place.(photos) / Your Son Has Returned - Tejuoso Makes U-turn As Buhari Meet Senators In Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by 2016v2017: 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
That's for sure. Unfortunately Nigerians can really be terrible.

Same people praying for a better country. Same people hailing corrupt politicians throwing stolen money at them. Same people taunting good politicians who refuse to steal their money. They even go as much as discussing good politicians who refuse to steal enough as failed politicians because they could not become flamboyantly rich after holding an exalted position.

But you painfully drive bad roads everyday. you fear for your live being cut short everyday. You queue long hours to buy fuel at N400 per liter. You pray to JAPA from your fatherland.

We Nigerians should change our mentality.
A vote for Obi is a vote for a better future.
Those who taunt Obi for not throwing money around are pure EVIL.

Note: The subject of this story was changed by the moderator. Initial subject " Obi said they mistake his strictness to stingyness"
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by 2016v2017: 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
You performed excellently well for your people as governor and I trust you will lead Nigeria to the path of prosperity for all

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

On your mandate we stand sir
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by assholemods: 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
gimakon2:

He was a shareholder of a bank means he embezzled money?
That is pure corruption! Will he not get dividends from those money as a share holder? That is an indirect way of stealing!
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by gimakon2(m): 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
assholemods:

That is pure corruption! Will he not get dividends from those money as a share holder? That is an indirect way of stealing!
So, thank you, Tinubu owning shares from apple inc, means he stole from them too? i wan understand you o
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Godispeace: 3:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
Oponu , Your peter Obi is not even campaigning (town hall meeting or holding any rally) in the North, only focusing on his biafra land. like he is contesting for biafra president

misplaced priority candidate grin grin grin grin
PrinceOfLagos:
You performed excellently well for your people as governor and I trust you will lead Nigeria to the path of prosperity for all

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

On your mandate we stand sir
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by assholemods: 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
gimakon2:

So, thank you, Tinubu owning shares from apple inc, means he stole from them too? i wan understand you o
Lol oga how you dey reason? If Tinubu kept Lagos money in apple inc when he was governor and he happens to be a shareholder in apple inc (which I don't know) then that is also corruption, it is indirect way of stealing!
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by gimakon2(m): 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
assholemods:

Lol oga how you dey reason? If Tinubu kept Lagos money in apple inc when he was governor and he happens to be a shareholder in apple inc (which I don't know) then that is also corruption, it is indirect way of stealing!

Ok, thank God you said "Which I do not know", and you know now.
https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/11/2023-tinubu-has-huge-shares-in-apple-manchester-united-jibrin/

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/tinubu-has-large-shares-in-man-united-apple-abdulmumin-jibrin/

Are you surprised? I just say make i clear your doubts small , no be by "How you day reason...." grin
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by assholemods: 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
gimakon2:

Ok, thank God you said "Which I do not know", and you know now.
https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/11/2023-tinubu-has-huge-shares-in-apple-manchester-united-jibrin/

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/tinubu-has-large-shares-in-man-united-apple-abdulmumin-jibrin/

Are you surprised? I just say make i clear your doubts small , no be by "How you day reason...." grin
Surprised about what? Na today we know say our politicians are corroupt? Why are you even throwing Tinubu at me, did I tell you I am supporting Tinubu?
So what is your point? I already said it is corruption. Are you trying to use that to justify the fact that Obi did the same thing? And you are not sincere enough to call it corruption rather you seems to justify it because after all Tinubu did the same thing. And that is a man that says he wants to rule Nigeria. So what makes him different from other corrupt politicians?
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by gimakon2(m): 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
assholemods:

Surprised about what? Na today we know say our politicians are corroupt? Why are you even throwing Tinubu at me, did I tell you I am supporting Tinubu?
So what is your point? I already said it is corruption. Are you trying to use that to justify the fact that Obi did the same thing? And you are not sincere enough to call it corruption rather you seems to justify it because after all Tinubu did the same thing. And that is a man that says he wants to rule Nigeria. So what makes him different from other corrupt politicians?

grin Throwing Tinubu at you?
Good day, and have a nice life.
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by assholemods: 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
gimakon2:

grin Throwing Tinubu at you?
Good day, and have a nice life.
You see you all are hypocrites! You Obi supporters! Obi is corrupt not different from Tinubu!
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by adekolaelect(m): 10:29am On Jan 11, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

You call people wailers but the joke is on you.
Your behavior of suffering and smiling is shameful. You don't care if your entire generations suffer for so long as you gain personally. Too bad.
still crying . You are better to consentrate on your life and who becomes your state and local leaders than to cry on what you don't have control over.

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by tsdarkside(m): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2023
keep on dreamin.

rotation is a farse to deceive igbos.
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Skty: 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
Captain8:
go back to your primary school and collect your fees back..waste effort in school..

Which school teach that it were only three tribes in nigeria?
If you can't use your brain, try use your eyes na..
If yoruba, ibo and hausa are the only ethnicities in nigeria, then which country Ijaws, Kanuri, Fulanis etc in?

Ipob member

I omitted 'major' ...if u are educated at all, u would have understood what I was saying.

You wen go school, break bottle sef. U said waste effort in school. INSTEAD of 'wasted' ...nor be illiterate you be so? I beg go pay ur Dad, ur nursery school money. Sorry na 'garri' school u go sef

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Captain8(m): 5:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
Skty:

I omitted 'major' ...if u are educated at all, u would have understood what I was saying.

You wen go school, break bottle sef. U said waste effort in school. INSTEAD of 'wasted' ...nor be illiterate you be so? I beg go pay ur Dad, ur nursery school money. Sorry na 'garri' school u go sef
waste effort.. oya sack me for my work na... Illiterate zombie.
Dullard like u..
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Skty: 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
Captain8:
waste effort.. oya sack me for my work na... Illiterate zombie.
Dullard like u..

Garri school product
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Captain8(m): 7:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
Skty:

Garri school product
yam school product..

do you dullardino even know the meaning of the word (own)? I guess you don't,, because if you do, you won't be using that yam hand to type that it's only three ethnicities own nigeria.. yeye dey smell
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Skty: 9:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
Captain8:
yam school product..

do you dullardino even know the meaning of the word (own)? I guess you don't,, because if you do, you won't be using that yam hand to type that it's only three ethnicities own nigeria.. yeye dey smell

Nor be garri u de drink when u de 3 years? No foundation at all.. kpele.. illiteracy is a disease. Avoid this bad legacy for your children. Vote Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Captain8(m): 8:25am On Jan 12, 2023
Skty:

Nor be garri u de drink when u de 3 years? No foundation at all.. kpele.. illiteracy is a disease. Avoid this bad legacy for your children. Vote Peter Obi
mugu, I still eat garri.. garri eating is part of Ijaw culture.. I will never stopped eating garri because some brainless white men or headless doctors condemned it..

Garri is eating is an Ijaw food.. I proudly eat garri.. even this morning, I am about to eat garri... Use beta fish take eat garri and forget yourself..

Garri make we Ijaws stronger....eno go beta all assimilationists condemning this our best food because...

I and my guys eat garri public hotel, that's to show you how I value my Ijaw food..

Our next plan is to go booked the biggest hotel and start doing garri party...every body free food, and free cashes, but you must eat garri..

I am in love with garri my tradition food..

If I don't eat garri for a month, I w not be ok.. because its one of my Ijaw food...

Brainless africans whose white men had stolen their brains will like white men food as best but condemned theirs because the white men eat it....slaves.

I am not a slave, so I proudly eat garri..
I f stop eating garri today, then I will be a white men slave just like nigerians...but I will never a slave..
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Skty: 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
Captain8:
mugu, I still eat garri.. garri eating is part of Ijaw culture.. I will never stopped eating garri because some brainless white men or headless doctors condemned it..

Garri is eating is an Ijaw food.. I proudly eat garri.. even this morning, I am about to eat garri... Use beta fish take eat garri and forget yourself..

Garri make we Ijaws stronger....eno go beta all assimilationists condemning this our best food because...

I and my guys eat garri public hotel, that's to show you how I value my Ijaw food..

Our next plan is to go booked the biggest hotel and start doing garri party...every body free food, and free cashes, but you must eat garri..

I am in love with garri my tradition food..

If I don't eat garri for a month, I w not be ok.. because its one of my Ijaw food...

Brainless africans whose white men had stolen their brains will like white men food as best but condemned theirs because the white men eat it....slaves.

I am not a slave, so I proudly eat garri..
I f stop eating garri today, then I will be a white men slave just like nigerians...but I will never a slave..

Garri and groundnut grin
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Captain8(m): 6:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
Skty:

Garri and groundnut grin
garri and ground nut is nonsense food,,,no wonder people see bad in garri, because all obori nigerians eat with ground nut, making it look like poor man food........ Use beta fish take nack garri in the afternoon and see that your life will never remain the same... try it and çome thank me later.. use cold too.

No wonder we Ijaws are always healthier and stronger... Our eyes are the most functioning among other ethnicities....nor let doctors deceive una..
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Skty: 6:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
Captain8:
garri and ground nut is nonsense food,,,no wonder people see bad in garri, because all obori nigerians eat with ground nut, making it look like poor man food........ Use beta fish take nack garri in the afternoon and see that your life will never remain the same... try it and çome thank me later.. use cold too.

No wonder we Ijaws are always healthier and stronger... Our eyes are the most functioning among other ethnicities....nor let doctors deceive una..

Fish ke? Na wa. Which kain fish?
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Captain8(m): 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2023
Skty:

Fish ke? Na wa. Which kain fish?
beta dry fish or meat and paper,, use dem take nak garri with cold pure water, then come back and testify..
Ground nut and garri is a frustrated man's food...but meat or better fish and garri is for High ranking men... That's why even the richest men Ijaw some time buy full cow to prepare paper and buy half of garri sack, then gather boys and enjoy..
It's our culture.
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Skty: 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
Captain8:
beta dry fish or meat and paper,, use dem take nak garri with cold pure water, then come back and testify..
Ground nut and garri is a frustrated man's food...but meat or better fish and garri is for High ranking men... That's why even the richest men Ijaw some time buy full cow to prepare paper and buy half of garri sack, then gather boys and enjoy..
It's our culture.

I nor know. I bin think say na garri level..with groundnut or without...wen de spoil eyes
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Captain8(m): 6:13am On Jan 13, 2023
Skty:

I nor know. I bin think say na garri level..with groundnut or without...wen de spoil eyes
not everything you take from doctor...
have you ever seen or heard any eyes pain from Ijaw man? If you see any Ijaw man with eyes pain or sickness, observe well, that person must have deviated from culture to hold on oyibo food and lifestyle.
Of course we are the most healthiest people, no sickness...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Skty: 8:26am On Jan 13, 2023
Captain8:
not everything you take from doctor...
have you ever seen or heard any eyes pain from Ijaw man? If you see any Ijaw man with eyes pain or sickness, observe well, that person must have deviated from culture to hold on oyibo food and lifestyle.
Of course we are the most healthiest people, no sickness...

Hmmm ..na wa..kpokpogari nko? Is it healthy? What food do u take that with?
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Captain8(m): 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
Skty:

Hmmm ..na wa..kpokpogari nko? Is it healthy? What food do u take that with?
kpokpo garri nor be our food o

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At United Nation Abuja -- BREAKING NEWS / General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria / The Winners, Losers In Battle For Lagos APC Governorship Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.