Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man (26995 Views)

"They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu / I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi If I See His Picture Inside This Place.(photos) / Your Son Has Returned - Tejuoso Makes U-turn As Buhari Meet Senators In Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Cajal(m): 7:45am On Jan 10, 2023
Ndo
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by anyilalaz: 7:46am On Jan 10, 2023
Please, disregard the headline and some of the contents. Below is the link to the nonsense the MOD and OP posted:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/my-fiscal-discipline-mistaken-for-stinginess-peter-obi/

"Where you see wrong or inequality or injustice, speak out, because this is your country. This is your democracy. Make it. Protect it. Pass it on."
-Thurgood Marshall.

"There's something so healthy about young people speaking up in unity."
-Robbie Robertson.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by DMerciful(m): 7:47am On Jan 10, 2023
Read the article. The mod changed the topic to tribalistic heading
tooth4tooth:
Some people that roasted Tinubu for using the word emilokan will still jump into this thread to eulogize Obi for saying It is my turn grin

My point is everybody is free to use any slogan. Afterall it is the turn of anybody willing to contest.
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by akseph1: 7:47am On Jan 10, 2023
Atarakpa:
Who are you to say if is by turn are you? What will Rochas and uzodimma say
?
Remember also that we have other people who can handle the presidency in Yoruba land. What is Tinubu expecting them to say when he said it is his turn?
Please remove tribalism, politics, religion and any other things. We have suffered enough. Let's vote for a strong and agile leader. Please
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by KomonSense: 7:48am On Jan 10, 2023
Ofunaofu:
What is really happening to nairaland

The Caption says;
My fiscal discipline mistaken for stinginess — Peter Obi

Here is the link;
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/my-fiscal-discipline-mistaken-for-stinginess-peter-obi/

But a tribal bigot of a Mod that push it to the front page changed and twist the caption to ;
Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man

Seun, what is going on here

Seun and all Nairaland mods are tribal bigots...

Imagine twisting the headline to suit their nonsense narratives

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Aguiyimba(m): 7:49am On Jan 10, 2023
Wickedfact:
Finally, he has stolen the Emilokan line. No wonder he waited for Tinubu to release manifesto so he could copy.

Obi is a daft copycat bereft of ideas and lacking in integrity.

Meanwhile, since those demented twins Psquare performed in front of empty plastic chairs in PH, I've never seen them in any of Obi's rally again. They collected their own disgrace and other Obidogs will collect theirs in February.

God really wasted his time to create you.
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Olahmi05: 7:49am On Jan 10, 2023
Because of you Heee.
I will soon start my fasting and prayer for to be the President.
And I know God will answer my prayers.
Guys not only vote's can do dis.
Let Pray and Fast abeg.
Since Day before yesterday now.. No light for my area. Fuel don cost. By God Grace you Will be our next President in Jesus Name.
Can I hear your BIG AMEN..
AMEN FOR LIKE
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by PeterObi4LP: 7:51am On Jan 10, 2023

The Caption says;

Here is the link;

But a tribal bigot of a Mod that push it to the front page changed and twist the caption to ;

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Ofunaofu: 7:52am On Jan 10, 2023
Optmus:

Wait ooo!

You posted something and a mod changed the title?

That is exactly what happened

I don't know what they intend to achieve
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by ImmanuelMyron(m): 7:54am On Jan 10, 2023
!
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by tooth4tooth: 7:57am On Jan 10, 2023
DMerciful:
Rwad the article. The mod changed the topic to tribalistic heading
I read the article. I don't have any problem with his choice of slogan. Either he used any of not.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by sheriffindy(m): 7:58am On Jan 10, 2023
Oga go and queue for filling station..na 20 naira per litre una dey buy.
Aufbauh:
It can only be Obi's turn only if he's contesting for the President of Biafra.

In Asari Dokubo's word: how many times will they tell you that Nigeria is not for you?

It's Tinubu we know!
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by BluntCrazeMan: 7:58am On Jan 10, 2023
Ofunaofu:

The Caption says;

Here is the link;

The Emi Lokan jargon belongs to Tinubu alone.

So, make e no dey pain you say Obi borrowed it small.

But the person who opened this thread with this nonsense line is very crazy ooo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:58am On Jan 10, 2023
theredaddy:

Those peculiar attributes Peter Obi is trying so hard to sell to Nigerians is rather tew late, cos those are the same qualities Nigerians saw in Buhari that made them voted for change

The CHANGE apc sold to us was all about, Prudency, Saving, anti corruption and we thot with a Former Military man as the head, everyone will fall in line buh how did all that permutation panned out ...

So can someone educate Peter Obi leadership in a real world is not about being a saint but rather what the country need is someone with forsight & the ability to build a system that can curb the excesses of Nigerians.

There is no comparison Buhari tenure in his first regime as a Nigerian president to that of Obi as former governor of Anambra state. Buhari was a woeful failure in his first regime. Those of you who fell for his scam were ignorant of history. We did everything to educate you but propaganda wouldn't let you see beyond your nose. Same way we are advising you now not to vote any other person that is not Obi. The ball is in your court.

From 1999 till now Buhari is the worst performer. Obasanjo the best. We do not just wake up to support anyone. Know this know peace

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Ameduedwin: 8:00am On Jan 10, 2023
Wickedfact:
Finally, he has stolen the Emilokan line. No wonder he waited for Tinubu to release manifesto so he could copy.

Meanwhile, since those demented twins Psquare performed in front of empty plastic chairs in PH, I've never seen them in any of Obi's rally again. They collected their own disgrace and other Obidogs will collect theirs in February.
make sure you don't cry by February 25, you that choose quantity over quality.
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by akseph1: 8:00am On Jan 10, 2023
Aufbauh:
It can only be Obi's turn only if he's contesting for the President of Biafra.

In Asari Dokubo's words: how many times will they tell you that Nigeria is not for you?

It's Tinubu we know!
Kindly think over it, bro. Yes, I believe Tinubu is right for the presidency but Tinubu is old and ailing, I don't mean it to be an insult. Please vote strong and healthy leader. We have suffered enough. Our money should not be used to take care of somebody's health. I am pained to know that anytime I make a call, I pay tax on the call and message I send on my phone. Please save us with that one vote. Thanks
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by sheriffindy(m): 8:01am On Jan 10, 2023
After this..you go reach house see say una family chop since morning.
Who is fooling who?
wakaman:
grin
Hell this guy is a pro biafrian apologist.

No to Biabiafra, no to biabiafrans.

No be by biabia.

No to whining peter

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by tuborme: 8:01am On Jan 10, 2023
Ofunaofu:

The Caption says;

Here is the link;

The tribal bigots like this moderator will set Nigeria on fire one day. Some people don’t know where to draw the line on politics

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by akseph1: 8:01am On Jan 10, 2023
wakaman:
grin
Hell this guy is a pro biafrian apologist.

No to Biabiafra, no to biabiafrans.

No be by biabia.

No to whining peter
Please remove tribalism and vote the right person.
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Germi9: 8:03am On Jan 10, 2023
Obi don dey cut chain
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Madups(m): 8:03am On Jan 10, 2023
Atarakpa:
Who are you to say if is by turn is you. What will Rochas and uzodimma say
?
How old is rochas? how old is uzodinma? Try de use your head na.
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Kilometres: 8:03am On Jan 10, 2023
This Pandora guy is getting it wrong and obsessed.

Tinubu was not addressing Nigerians when he made that remark.

He was addressing APC delegates in Ogun state.

He talked based on his contribution to the Party.
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by akseph1: 8:04am On Jan 10, 2023
Chelseanababa:
Biafra president... As a Yoruba Christian, i'm satisfied. Jagaban lokan
Please can you remove tribalism and vote for our future. We can't afford to waste another 8 years of our lives. This suffering is too much. People are seriously suffering. Please save us with your one vote. Please
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Ameduedwin: 8:06am On Jan 10, 2023
Atarakpa:
Who are you to say if is by turn is you. What will Rochas and uzodimma say
?
who are those people you mentioned be for where Peter obi dey, so is rochas and uzodinma of yesterday is more important than obi abi? I can see that this your hatred has made you to be dump like an idiot .
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by yankison(m): 8:08am On Jan 10, 2023
Ofunaofu:

The Caption says;

Here is the link;

The seun is a tribal bigot .Bleep all his mods including this .no wonder Nairaland has degraded to this tribal land

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by yankison(m): 8:10am On Jan 10, 2023
akseph1:

Please can you remove tribalism and vote for our future. We can't afford to waste another 8 years of our lives. This suffering is too much. People are seriously suffering. Please save us with your one vote. Please

Leave the idiot , if u check well the idiot can't boast of a good life
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 10, 2023
If it's turn by turn then APGA presidential candidate not some None-Eastern party candidate has my vote, I'm voting another Peter.
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by KPGGlobal: 8:14am On Jan 10, 2023
Ofunaofu:

The Caption says;

Here is the link;

FROM 2015

IT WAS OBSVIOUS TO EVERY TOM DICK AND HARRY

THAT

NAIRALAND WAS BOUGHT OVER

EVERYOTHER THING YOU ARE SEEING NA DISGUISE

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by KaluwisxPRO: 8:15am On Jan 10, 2023
Wali84:
in which country

He will rule over you in your own oduduwa. If you don’t like it, use the closest lagoon. Oba lil Wayne don shown una road before.
Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by Betanaija42moro: 8:16am On Jan 10, 2023
Wickedfact:

Go and read before writing nonsense

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man by adekolaelect(m): 8:17am On Jan 10, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
That's for sure. Unfortunately Nigerians can really be terrible.

Same people praying for a better country. Same people hailing corrupt politicians throwing stolen money at them. Same people taunting good politicians who refuse to steal their money. They even go as much as discussing good politicians who refuse to steal enough as failed politicians because they could not become flamboyantly rich after holding an exalted position.

But you painfully drive bad roads everyday. you fear for your live being cut short everyday. You queue long hours to buy fuel at N400 per liter. You pray to JAPA from your fatherland.

We Nigerians should change our mentality.
A vote for Obi is a vote for a better future.
Those who taunt Obi for not throwing money around are pure EVIL.

Note: The subject of this story was changed by the moderator. Initial subject " Obi said they mistake his strictness to stingyness"
This one is wailing as if he had received the expected bad news of Obi presidency. Oga can you define love without gift for me. Talking as if obi presidency will bring Rice and Beans on the table of ordinary Nigerians by Free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants / El-Rufai Dares NLC To Return To Kaduna For Protest / N5,000 Stipend: How We Identified Beneficiaries – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.