Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Can I Visit An Embassy To Enquire About Their Country's Intl Scholarships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Visit An Embassy To Enquire About Their Country's Intl Scholarships? (611 Views)

Should I Visit Him? / She Ties just Towel Whenever I Visit / Help! Should I Visit A Brothel?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Visit An Embassy To Enquire About Their Country's Intl Scholarships? by Banilla: 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
Would it be appropriate? I would love to get an undergraduate scholarship in the UK or Canada. Can I visit their embassies to make such enquiries? And how do I go about it? Should I write an email beforehand booking an appointment?

(I know this isn't the right section. No one had any experience in the Travel sect)

Thanks!
Re: Can I Visit An Embassy To Enquire About Their Country's Intl Scholarships? by Red02(m): 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
Move to the travel section tongue
Re: Can I Visit An Embassy To Enquire About Their Country's Intl Scholarships? by Banilla: 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
Red02:
Move to the travel section tongue
I have. Only two trolls responded. But I've got my answer. I can't go there. smiley
Re: Can I Visit An Embassy To Enquire About Their Country's Intl Scholarships? by Nbote(m): 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
There's a lot of information on the internet

1 Like

Re: Can I Visit An Embassy To Enquire About Their Country's Intl Scholarships? by JONSYN7154: 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
Banilla:
Would it be appropriate? I would love to get an undergraduate scholarship in the UK or Canada. Can I visit their embassies to make such enquiries? And how do I go about it? Should I write an email beforehand booking an appointment?

(I know this isn't the right section. No one had any experience in the Travel sect)

Thanks!
Yes you can. I'm working with an embassy here in abuja. Where's your location? DM me for more info.
Re: Can I Visit An Embassy To Enquire About Their Country's Intl Scholarships? by Red02(m): 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
Banilla:
I have. Only two trolls responded. But I've got my answer. I can't go there. smiley

You call tensa and ednut a troll. LOL
Re: Can I Visit An Embassy To Enquire About Their Country's Intl Scholarships? by Banilla: 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
Red02:

Horrid human beings.
Re: Can I Visit An Embassy To Enquire About Their Country's Intl Scholarships? by Banilla: 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
Nbote:
There's a lot of information on the internet
Nairaland is on the damn internet!
Re: Can I Visit An Embassy To Enquire About Their Country's Intl Scholarships? by Nbote(m): 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Banilla:
Nairaland is on the damn internet!

Unfortunately Nairaland doesn't offer scholarships to UK or Canada
Re: Can I Visit An Embassy To Enquire About Their Country's Intl Scholarships? by Banilla: 6:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
Nbote:

Unfortunately Nairaland doesn't offer scholarships to UK or Canada
Neither do blogs. What they do offer is information and I can get that here too... From SENSIBLE people. So what's your point? undecided

1 Like

Re: Can I Visit An Embassy To Enquire About Their Country's Intl Scholarships? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
You can go there dear Banilla.
Ask questions till you get breakthrough. But beware of scammers and rapists in your quest. I blv you are a woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Visit An Embassy To Enquire About Their Country's Intl Scholarships? by Banilla: 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
Sweetplum:
You can go there dear Banilla.
Ask questions till you get breakthrough. But beware of scammers and rapists in your quest. I blv you are a woman.
Yes! Thank you very much. smiley
Re: Can I Visit An Embassy To Enquire About Their Country's Intl Scholarships? by sorepco(m): 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
Go to google.com my friend. Are brilliantly intelligent to gain a scolarship?

Banilla:

Thanks!
Re: Can I Visit An Embassy To Enquire About Their Country's Intl Scholarships? by ImmanuelMyron(m): 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
Red02:

Very stupid lady with shaking skull.
NO OFFENCE MA
Re: Can I Visit An Embassy To Enquire About Their Country's Intl Scholarships? by Godsown0: 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
Banilla:
Neither do blogs. What they do offer is information and I can get that here too... From SENSIBLE people. So what's your point? undecided
You get bad mouth and u are looking for answers, anyhow human beings sha

(1) (Reply)

Request For Any Paid App Here. For Free. Premiun / Who Needs Airtel Airtime - I have been scammed / Video: Man Sponsored Abroad By Girlfriend Caught In Hotel With Her Bestie Aft...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.